Crashing at Kyle's

Story Info
Kyle invites me over when I'm locked out...
1.9k words
4.49
9.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright man, here's your stop," Kyle told me.

"Thanks for the ride," I replied, fumbling around in my bag. And fumbling. And fumbling. "Uh oh."

"What's wrong?"

"I can't find my key," I told him, still rummaging around the pocket in my bag where I always put it. "Where could it- dammit."

"What?"

"I just remembered where it is. It's on my dresser. I was kind of in a rush to leave on Friday and left it there. Damn."

Kyle raised an eyebrow. "Well, can't your roommate just let you in?"

"He's on a retreat or something this weekend," I explained. "He said he won't be back until, like, eight tonight." I shook my head and stared out the window at the dorm building. "Guess I'll just have to wait until then."

"Smelling like ass?" asked Kyle. I turned to look at him. "You played four games of ultimate frisbee today, dude. You're sweaty and muddy. You really want to wait five hours to shower? To eat dinner? To pass out?"

I looked down. "I don't really have much of a choice."

"Come crash at my place for a while. You can shower and stuff."

My eyes went wide. "R-really?"

Kyle laughed. "You're acting like this is some incredible act of kindness. It's no big deal at all." He put the car in drive and started towards his apartment.

My anxiety, however, had nothing to do with the act itself - it was the source of the act that gave my stomach butterflies. I had never admitted it to anyone, not Kyle, not any of our teammates, but from the moment I'd joined the ultimate team I'd had a massive crush on Kyle. He was maybe the cutest guy I'd ever seen, and there were times at practice I'd have to ask someone what was going on because I'd been staring at Kyle's butt rather than listening to our coaches. And now he wanted me to come over and chill for a few hours? I knew in Kyle's mind it must have been completely platonic, but it made my heart jump nonetheless.

We arrived at his apartment, hopped out of his car, climbed the stairs, and entered. It was a typical small college man apartment, though there was a mountain of Coors light cans taking up half the couch.

"Sorry," Kyle said when he noticed me looking at the cans. "Those are Gerry's. My roommate." He looked at me and smiled. "He also is gone for the weekend - with his girlfriend in Colorado or something - so it's good that I have my key."

I smiled back sheepishly.

"Anyway, I'm gonna shower," he continued. "I don't take very long. Then you can hop in." He pointed at the coffee table between the couch and the TV. "Remote's on there." With that, he stepped into his bedroom for a second, exited with some clothes in his hands, and went into the bathroom.

I heard the ssshhhh of water running and sat down on the couch, realizing how tired I was. I lazily turned on the TV with no plan in mind, but what came on was Texans-Commanders, which was good enough.

I almost fell asleep watching the game when I heard the bathroom door open. I craned my neck around and nearly stopped breathing.

I'd seen Kyle shirtless before, but never like this. His short curly hair was still wet and hung dramatically close to his eyes. His abs glistened a little, and the only thing wearing was a pair of pajama pants. He turned around to check something in the bathroom for a second and I nearly started drooling at the sight of his round buttcheeks, and if that wasn't enough, when he turned back around I got to see his bulge sway slightly. I looked his whole body up and down twice before realizing what I was doing and blushing.

He smiled at me again. "Your turn. I realized something when I got out, you don't have any clean clothes to change into, do you?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Uh, no. Everything in my bag is dirty."

He nodded. "No problem. I left some clothes in there for you. You can also just use Gerry's towel. It's clean enough."

I wasn't thrilled with the prospect of Gerry's towel, but Kyle's clothes more than made up for it. I went into the bathroom, shut the door, took off my clothes, and got into the shower.

The warm water felt so good on my smooth body, though I noticed as I ran my hands over my legs and butt that I was getting a little bristly and needed to shave again. I washed myself thoroughly and hopped out.

Gerry's towel didn't smell, but after I dried off I finally looked at the clothes Kyle had left on the toilet seat, and it was just a t-shirt and a pair of boxer briefs, specifically trunks, the shorter kind of boxer briefs. Why hadn't he given me pants? I remembered that he said he'd realized I would need clothes only after getting out of the shower himself, which meant that he'd probably intended to wear all the clothes, but left the shirt and underwear for me. But didn't he have any other clothes that he could have provided after he got out? Whatever.

I put the shirt on first. Kyle was a few inches taller than me, and you could tell just be looking at me in the shirt. It hung down enough that I realized I didn't even need to put the underwear on to be decent, though if I bent over at all or raised my arms above my head that would no longer be the case. I then stepped into the trunks, my heart beating at the prospect of something so intimate. I pulled them up and realized that they really accentuated my bulge for whatever reason. I looked way bigger in these than when I wore my own bikini underwear.

Gathering up my dirty uniform off the floor, I reached for the door handle and froze. I was about to walk out in front of my crush wearing nothing but his own shirt and underwear. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Kyle had taken up my place on the couch and was watching football. He turned when I opened the door and smiled at me again - why does he keep smiling at me? I thought - and asked, "you wanna watch some football?"

"Sure," I said quietly, still nervous. My condition didn't get any better after I dumped my dirty clothes in my bag. The half of the couch taken up by the beer cans meant that I would be sitting right next to Kyle, nearly touching him.

Hyper-aware of the hot shirtless guy next to me, I sat down gingerly. The Texans-Commanders game was tied in the fourth quarter, but I found it impossible to focus that close to Kyle. And on top of that, I was so sleepy...

Eventually, I suppose, I fell asleep, because I started dreaming that I was on Kyle's couch, watching TV like before, but now we were both underneath a blanket, and my head was resting on his shoulder. He was so warm, and I started to snuggle up against him...

With a start, I realized that I was not dreaming. I had fallen asleep on his shoulder and just woken up, and he'd covered the two of us with a blanket while I was out.

I bolted upright, my eyes open in horror. "Sorry," was all I could manage. My heart was pounding.

Kyle shocked me by smirking. "Sorry for what?" he asked, and before I could ask what he meant he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss.

It was no peck, either - Kyle's tongue was in my mouth before I had any idea what was going on. Once the shock wore off, however, I gave in completely and kissed him back as best I could. For a few minutes we made out, breaking off our kisses only as we needed to breathe. I started running my hands over his chest and abs, feeling his muscles like my life depended on it. Thank goodness Kyle's trunks had so much room, because I was rock hard.

"God, I needed this," said Kyle, running a hand through my wet hair. "Straddle me."

Nervously, I swung one of my legs over his, so that I was basically sitting in his lap, but facing him. We started kissing again, and Kyle squeezed my butt a few times before telling me "grind on me."

Slowly at first, I started rocking back in forth, rubbing my erect cock on his through the underwear and pajama pants. I moaned through our kisses as the intense pleasure made me tremble. Kyle groaned too, and it made me feel so good to know I was pleasing him.

Between the kisses, the grinding, me feeling his body, and him squeezing my butt, I was so stimulated that I nearly came after a few minutes. But Kyle seemed to sense this as my breath got a little ragged, and he pushed me off of him. Before I knew it, he picked me up and carried me princess style into his bedroom.

He set me down on his bed and took his pajama pants off. My jaw dropped when I saw his fully erect cock hang free, and I felt the urge to drool again. He walked over and took my shirt and underwear off me so that we were both naked. Smirking again, he flipped me over onto my stomach and told me to lie there.

My head was turned, so I could see him grab a tube off his bedside table and squirt something onto his hand. He began to rub it on his cock and I realized it was lube. My heartrate increased again as I realized what this meant.

He climbed up onto the bed and laid down on top of me. "Ready?" he whispered into my ear.

"God, yes," I told him

Slowly, he pushed his cock into my asshole. It hurt, but it felt so good at the same time. Once he was all the way in, Kyle started gently pumping in and out. Kissing me on the cheek and neck, he continued fucking me, sometimes speeding up, sometimes slowing down, but never being too aggressive or violent. It was everything I had ever wanted.

After going for a while, Kyle groaned into my ear, "I'm going to cum." And cum he did, filling my ass up. It was such a weird sensation, but I loved the idea of it all.

Once he'd finished, he rolled both of us over so that I was on top and we were facing upward. He grabbed my cock and began jerking me off. After getting fucked, I was so close to cumming already that I lasted maybe thirty seconds. My cum squirted up into the air and fell all over my dick and Kyle's hand.

He rolled us over again, halfway, so that we were spooning. He held his cum-covered hand up to my mouth and I licked all his fingers clean. Completely worn out, I feel asleep again, curled up in Kyle's arms.