Unexpected Lesson Pt. 02

Story Info
Brief stop to start lesson 1 and begin a journey.
1.2k words
3.86
2.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding" I heard pierce my hungover brain. I had been out the night before and mixed too many different kinds of alcohols and did not realize it until waking up to my phone going off. It was a message from Leslie.

"Hey teach, merry xmas! a day early." She said with all kinds of kissing and heart emojis. It was followed by "Here is your gift!". It was a picture of the largest 38DD's I had seen, well I guess since we cuddled a little over a week ago. That totally made me forget my headache for a few minutes seeing those beautiful nipples again. I would not mind kissing all over them but imagine may not or at least needs to wait.

"Thank you babygirl! I need to go back to bed, but love them hun." I replied tiredly.

I went back to bed knowing tonight was going to be another drinking festival before xmas tomorrow. This family always knows how to party and we usually go out the night before. It was super cozy in bed, snow outside. I was not going anywhere for a bit. "Ding" again, ugh.

"So I have a question teacher, when are you heading back to the university? Think we can ride together?" Leslie asked.

"I think day after Christmas, I have some things I got to prepare for. I am not sure the dorms are open. You would have to get a hotel room probably." I told her.

"Thats fine see you in a couple days, we can cuddle again on our way back. We will need to stop somewhere." She texted excitedly I could tell.

"Yeah yeah, we will see. I am going back to bed, you are not being a fair babygirl right now!" I left it at that.

Xmas passed uneventfully although I was going to swear off booze after these past few nights. I headed towards Cleveland to pick up Leslie. The ride was pretty chill, literally and figuratively. As I pulled up to her house I sent her a text and she came out with her bags.

"Where are your folks, anyone home?" I asked.

"No, they are all out shopping, we said our goodbyes earlier." She smiled and got in.

"I am starving want to stop for some food?" I asked.

We got back on the interstate and pulled off at a diner probably 25 miles down the road. She was wearing a sweater and jeans, the sweater hugging her tits perfectly and her hair slowly draping down over her shoulders.

"So when is our next lesson, G? I am eager to learn more, been thinking about it all break." She coyly smiled while saying that.

"Tonight, we will need to talk through some things. I got us a room just outside of the NY state line maybe a few more hours and we can talk more about it." I let her know.

It was nice to have company and someone to talk to on the ride back. It made it so much more bearable. As the sun started fading our hotel exit was coming up. We pulled into the sub motel. It was not much but would do. We had a nice king bed and a kitchen area. I was not expecting the large soaking tub that was definitely a nice feature.

We got settled in. and I got comfortable down to a t-shirt and boxer briefs. I could tell Leslie was getting eager maybe wanting to ask again but she had not yet.

"Leslie, come over here." I called from the kitchen area. "You really want to learn more about the lifestyle and do a run through of being a babygirl?"

"Yes, more than anything." She purred.

"Ok are you willing to submit fully, open your head and heart to me and let me lead you with a firm hand." I asked.

"Yes Daddy." She said seriously.

I told her to get on her knees and she did. She proceeded to tell me I submit fully to you and no one else. "I will protect and nurture you through this journey. We need to work out some rules, first though."

We worked through some minor ones like talking daily, being able to have a space to pleasure each other on a weekly basis. She would be allowed to see others but only with my approval and permission. She had to filter all lovers through me. She would refer to me as Daddy and she would respect any relationships I have or had and not interfere in my marriage.

She stood up after we reviewed all of those. I was so hard by now and I know she saw it. We kissed, our lips met and then our tongues we made out like we just united under some treaty that gave us freedoms and rules. I reached down and lifted off her sweater and confirmed no bra.

"I knew you did not have a bra on brat." I said as I slapped her tits with mild force. "These are mine now." I reinforced as our lips met again.

She removed her pants and then lowered by boxer briefs to expose my rock hard poised manhood. She went down and licked him up and down before taking him fully in her mouth. I stumbled back against the kitchen counter as she worked her tongue in some magic I had not felt in awhile.

"Dammit baby that feels incredible." I panted.

"Is your baby a good girl?" She asked.

"Oh yes baby, awesome girl." I told her.

We made our way over to the bed and she laid down as i spread her legs and removed her panties. She was already steaming hot and wet so as she laid back I moved in and slowly slid into her warm womb.

"This pussy is mine now too." I will mark it tonight and you will remember who Daddy is." I told her before we kissed.

We stayed in that position slow fucking for 15 minutes before I went on to my back and she climbed on top so I could admire the tits, my xmas present. I started spanking each one lightly then a little more firm as she rode. The smile on my babygirls face told me everything I needed to know.

Not ready to cum yet we got into doggy next spanking her as I asked her who her daddy was over and over and every time I head a "you are."

Finally I pulled out having her flip back on to her back and got back in from the top and came hard inside her. "Are you on anything I never even asked?"

"Yes daddy I would never let you do this if I was not protected." She said.

We cuddled for the next hour or so as she played with my cock and me her hair before we started on round 2 of a total of 6 for the entire night. We barely slept by the time the sun came up we were just going down for a quick nap then shower.

I had to get home so we cleaned up and got in the car for the rest of the ride and the rest of the semester of not school learning but lifestyle learning. This was just class one and some bonding we needed to do sexually to get out some of the frustrations I think we both had.

To be continued.