Unexpected Lesson Pt. 02

Story Info
Leslie's side of the story, she meets with Professor G.
2.2k words
4.25
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start with submentor's part 1 to start the story

Please see submentor for the next part.

*

It's 55 degrees outside as I'm walking to Professor G's office for my evaluation before I go home for winter break. I'm freezing cold and can't wait until I walk through these doors and into to warm hallway to his office. I have been so nervous about seeing him, because I have wanted to confide in him about my potential Dom. I don't know if I am overthinking like I usually do, but I have been so nervous and scared about getting into the BDSM lifestyle. It's something that I started off knowing nothing about but being that I am so fresh into it the unknown scares me.

As I walk into his office, I see Professor G sitting in his chair and his bicep muscles showing and his grey and dark brown hair slicked back with a little wave to it. He sits up straighter when he notices me come in showing the nerves in his arms. Oh, how I enjoy seeing him like he was sent from heaven. I highly doubt he has any interest in me though as I know that I don't look as good as I know that I could.

I can feel the nervousness and anxiety go through me like a waterfall because I know that I need someone to talk to about my potential Dom. I am worried that this is going in a terrible direction, because there isn't much communication on his part as I am the one making an effort to start the talking at any time during the day. I think that we may have moved a little fast even though he seems to have respect when there is something that I am not okay with. I don't know how vetting is supposed to be like or how to tell him that I am not okay with him not making the same amount of effort that I am also putting in. The unknown for me is being scared that something bad is going to happen. The possibilities are endless on that one since I have been through so much with past vanilla relationships. I have been cheated on more times than I can count, random things being kept from me, someone tell stories, and lied to.

As I start to talk to Professor G about my semester and what I want to do my study on about the BDSM subject the nervousness I had fades slowly into the abyss. I had the most amazing time when I taught a class on middle American tribes for a project. This part made it easier to bring up talking to him about my potential Dom and getting some advice about him. What I didn't expect though is that when I brought it up, he said he would be my mentor, but he would have to stop being my mentor for grad school. This upset me, but I understand why. I know that I will be perfectly fine with not having one. A lot of pressure was relieved when I opened to him about what is going on and so we decided to exchange phone numbers so we could stay in tough during winter break and maybe longer than that as well.

I was ecstatic to head home for winter break and see my family for Christmas, but I was worried about how things were going to go with Daddy. Maybe I should send a message to Professor G just to see how he's doing.

I hear my phone ding. My heart fills with joy when I see that it is Professor G letting me know that he'll be in the neighborhood tomorrow. Oh, how I am so excited to see him tomorrow. I let him know I'll bring a wine with me to have some drinks together. I guess we will see how that part goes as well since with the right person it can be a little feely touchy when tipsy.

The next day, I wake up with excitement and a little nervous about meeting him somewhere as I haven't ever done this before. Should I worry about what if his wife finds out? What would happen if we did get caught like this? Maybe I just shouldn't worry about it. I always worry too much or overthink anyways. We will be fine. He will be fine. I walk to my closet wondering what I should wear and thinking about how I should do my hair.

As I put on my nice jeans that I choose I hear my phone ding. It's Professor G letting me know that he arrived at the hotel and what room he is in. I let him know that I will be there shortly. Afterwards, I find my school sweatshirt to put on and grabbed my jacket and keys and put my hair up in a messy bun like I always do. It's snowing outside and so cold. I should have started the car to warm it up before I was reading to leave, but I guess I will have to deal with it. It sounds cold when I start it though. I put my GPS on set to the address of Dungeon Express as my music starts to play through the car ready for me to start jamming out for the drive that is thirty minutes.

When I arrive to the hotel, it looks amazing from the outside like a castle from the medieval times. I park my car and grab my over night bag to walk inside the castle. I start getting butterflies as I get into the elevator which is red inside and press the three button. When the elevator stops the butterflies become more prominent as I get closer to his room that we are staying in tonight and talking to him more about my Dom. I knock on the door and his six-foot-tall muscular body hovers over me making me skip a breath as I long to touch him. I haven't had sex in four months and my body aches for his. The lights are dim in the room enough that you can see everything including the red walls and boudoir pictures of men and women wearing anything from chastity to lingerie and chains as molding for décor.

He pours him a glass of whiskey and me a glass of wine. "Sangria? Lucky guess I take it?" I say to him smiling.

"I guess it was a lucky guess. I'm glad you were able to come stay with me. How has your break been going?"

"It's been all right. I have been stressing and wondering if my Dom is the right one or not. I know it takes time." I take a sip of the wine and wander to the window looking out at the snowy road and the trees swaying.

I feel his gentle hands lay on my hips and says, "What does your gut tell you, babe? You must listen to yourself and follow what you feel is right. What is going on that is making you feel this way?" He turns me around to face him and puts a hand under my chin to look at his handsome face. My body is almost touching his it makes me ache more for him.

"I don't know what my gut tells me right now. I feel like he doesn't make the proper effort to have communication or keep conversations going. I just don't know if it is wrong timing right now with his job and being in a dynamic. He's the first Dom I've been with, and I wish that I could truly tell the difference if I know he truly meets my needs or really wants this in general or with me or both. He doesn't talk much, and I understand working. It could be that he is just so busy with work. I just also don't know how to conversate like this with a guy that I'm interested in."

I feel his eyes filled with care beaming on me. I lay my head on his hard chest feeling relief of letting it out.

"You are right. He could be busy with work that he doesn't have the proper time to talk about certain things. I think that you may need to sit back and think about what you really want. Figure out your expectations and needs and what your gut is telling you. Your gut will tell you what you need to hear the most. I can only be here for you and advise you on the situation and how you are feeling. I can't tell you what to do with your life." He takes a deep breath and pulls me in tighter to a bear hug. "So, after telling me what is on your mind. How are you feeling? What does your gut tell you to do?"

What should I do with my Dom? What is it that I really want? Is it worth staying in a dynamic that I know isn't worth it? I may be fresh meat to the BDSM world, but one thing I know is stressed is that being in a dynamic is like being in a vanilla relationship.

"I don't think that it is worth staying with him. I know work makes personal life tough, but I don't feel that he has true interest in me unless we are in role, and I send him pictures of myself whether they are normal or sexual."

We sit on the bed facing each other still sipping our drinks that have been refilled more than a couple times since I have arrived. I feel a warm buzz and I can tell that he is a little tipsy. All this talking and being in my feelings we completely forgot to order dinner. I feel sadness overcome me a little from our deep conversation. My endorphin level heightens from his invitation to stay the night with him. This is when I truly realize how big the bed in his room is and my eyes widen at the endless possibilities that come to mind.

He comes out of the bathroom wearing just a pair of gym shorts and his chiseled chest and muscular arms more prominent than I have noticed before. I catch myself with a growing tingly feeling between my legs and shake my thoughts away knowing that nothing should happen tonight.

I lay in bed under the covers next to his warm body which is perfect since I am freezing. I always get cold easily especially during the wintertime. I know living in the north is the worst for me because of that. I lay my head on his chest feeling more stress fly away. I truly appreciate how often he is there for me despite his situation. His fingers comb through my hair and massage my head a little as my big heart has a little smile.

Despite knowing that nothing should happen tonight, I can't help the strong ache my body has for him. Before I know it, my hands take his gym shorts off and my hand is around his long thick dick. I lay my leg over his making our bodies have no space to breathe between each other. I'm breathing heavy as I become hornier by the second wanting him inside me.

He stops me in my tracks making what I already knew true. We shouldn't do this tonight, but I long for his dick inside me and his hands caressing my body.

I wake up early in the morning still cuddling his warm body. It was the best sleep that I have had in a long time. His warm lips touch mine as if telling me good morning. I watched his sexy body walk into the bathroom to get a shower as I laid here contemplating reality. I wasn't ready to go back home in my empty apartment.

I heard the shower turn off as I was getting dressed for the day and fixed my hair back into the messy bun that it is every day. I notice him standing there in the doorway between the bathroom and the bedroom with his wet hair and glossy eyes and a smirk on his face. Oh, how I yearn for him.

He put on his gym shorts and walks me to the door and before opening it the hug he gives is comforting. He surprises me with a kiss and another that doesn't let go as I find myself wrapping my arms around his neck to make out. When we stop, I can't help myself but tease him and grab his hard dick. It's hard like last night. I know he's aching for me just as I am too, but he stops me. I'm so sexually frustrated at this point it's insane.

I hop in my car and start it, set my GPS to my home address, and suddenly realize what happened before I left his room. I called him Daddy. He called me babygirl. What just happened? What will happen with us now? I back out and start my drive home, more than content with what has happened in the last 16 hours. I check my phone and notice that my Dom texted telling me good morning. I let it sit there unopened enjoying my drive home.