Unexpected Locker Room Black Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept sucking. He was right. I felt so turned on, sucking that black dick. It was so strange.

"And you are doing such a great job, white boy," he moaned, "Your mouth is good at this. Like I knew it would be."

I was stroking myself in time with his dick going in and out of my mouth. I felt precum leak out of the tip when he said I was doing a great job, and stopped touching myself, putting my hand on his abs to keep it from going back to my dick.

"I knew you were going to end up like this, and I think deep down you did too." He said. "You white folk just cant resist a big black dick like this. Someone just had to show you your place."

As he said "show you your place", he pulled my head towards him and pushed his dick deep down my throat. He quickly went back to fucking my face, and I just couldn't take it any more. With his dick in my mouth, and without touching myself, I came, uncontrollably shooting loads that hit his shin, foot, and the floor. My hand went down to finish my orgasm as my body spasmed as he fucked my face. It felt like the hardest orgasm of my life.

He pulled my head off of his cock and my body jerked from the last of the orgasm.

"Did you just cum..." he asked, "from sucking my dick?" He sounded both disappointed and amused.

"Do I really have to answer that?" I said, feeling embarrassed and ashamed about the whole situation.

"Yes," he said, "Tell me how sucking this big black dick made you nut." He was using my shorts to wipe up my cum.

I hesitated.

"C'mon white boy, just speak the truth," he ordered.

"Yes." I admitted, "Sucking your dick made me cum. I just.. I never did anything like this before.. I can't.. It's just so... I dunno.." I trailed off.

"It's ok," he said, "I know you are feeling confused. Just let me show you the way."

I had a bit of post nut clarity, and the voice telling me to leave came back. I hesitated and didn't move, still kneeling in front of him. He looked down at me with a smirk, like he knew I was having second thoughts about continuing.

He firmly guided my head back to his dick, and without resistance I quickly went back to sucking him off. The only sound in the whole locker room was the slurp and sucking noise I was making with his massive cock in my mouth.

This went on for several minutes. The last of my own cum leaked out of my cock, and I felt it start to get hard again quickly thereafter. My knees started to get sore on the cold, hard tile floor. My jaw ached. I still hadn't figured out how to keep all the spit in my mouth, and was still drooling while I blew him, with a big wet spot on my shirt from my own drool.

After an indeterminable amount of time he grabs my head and pulls me towards him, burying his dick as deep as it goes in my throat. One again, I gag.

Then he grunts, pulls my head back so that only the thick tip is in my mouth, and unleashes what felt like buckets of cum directly onto my tongue. I felt each load as it leaped out of the tip of his dick and hit the back of my throat, like warm little explosions. It quickly filled my mouth and leaked out of my cheeks, dribbling down my face and onto the floor as I struggled to deal with the mouthful he left me with.

"Swallow." He commanded me, "Every last drop."

I had never tasted cum before, but it wasn't that bad. Regardless of the taste, it was hard to swallow what felt like a cup full. But i powered through and with a few strong gulps my mouth was empty. It felt like an accomplishment. But then I saw him point to the cum that dripped down my face on to the floor.

"Lick it up," he said, his tone implying that there was no negotiation.

I slowly, but obediently, put my mouth down on the dirty locker room floor and sucked up the droplets of cum.

I looked up from the floor at his glistening, softening cock. Even though he just came, it still looked enormous. It was incredible. I saw a small dab of cum on the tip.

Then without warning, he grabbed his dick by the base, walked a step towards me, and started slapping my face with his semi erect dick.

I felt the last little bits of his cum stick to my cheek with the first slap, and a little bit more of his warm jizz hit my forehead and hair as he demeaned me with his softening dick.

"Thats a good white boy," he said, slapping his dick against my cheeks and forehead, "This is just the last step in today's lesson. Just need to make sure you learned your place."

I did learn my place. I knelt there looking up at him through cock slap after cock slap. My dick was fully hard again.

"I see that," he laughed, flicking my dick with his hand, "You got another load in you?"

I just nodded and started jerking off.

"Stop that," he said, grabbing my wrist. You did a good job, for a first timer. But you didn't even earn the first nut. No way you are getting a second before me. Now come on, let's take a shower, then we can part ways."

He grabbed a towel and led me to the shower stalls in the back. The showers were separated by a waist high wall, and there were three or four of them. He turned on both shower heads and let me get in the one stall first before he got into the other.

He passed me his soap, and we both showered next to each other for a few minutes in silence. My mind raced, trying to process what had just happened, and trying not to touch my still rock hard dick. Lost in my thoughts, I did not see what was happening next coming.

I was washing my face, trying to get his dried cum off of my skin, when I felt him grab me from behind. I felt his dick, which was hard again, press up against my back as he bear hugged me and bent me over towards the partition in the shower.

He pushed my shoulders down, bending me over the wall so my ass stuck up a little bit more. I was on my tippy toes with my dick smashed against the divider wallWater from the other shower head hit the back of my neck. He then ran his hands down my body and slapped my ass, while holding me down firm with his other hand.

"This is gonna hurt, but I'll be gentle," I heard him spit, "But you know you white boys got this coming. And you like it."

I protested and tried to move, but it was no use. I felt the head of his massive black dick sip into my asshole.

I groaned with an odd mix of pain and pleasure, I pleading him to stop between moaning like a bitch

The head of his dick inside my asshole, he grabbed a body wash for lube. Then he slowly and methodically worked it in more, before working it slowly back and forth.

I yelled out and quickly covered my mouth. I didn't want anyone to find me like this. And I didn't want it to stop. It hurt so good, but so bad. It was worse than sucking him off in terms of the conflicting feelings

After working me up, he took me as he pleased, fucking me like a bitch. I felt like I was being skewered, ripped apart, but it felt so good. From his pumps, I couldn't help myself, and I came again, shooting my load onto myself and the wall iI was bent over. I let out a groan when I came.

This time, he either didn't notice or didn't care, continuing to fuck me bent over the partition wall doggy style until he was about to cum. Then he grabbed me, turned me around and pressed me up against the wall with the shower head, slipping it back into my ass. After a few thrusts he pulled out, grabbed my hair, set me on my knees, and jerked himself off onto my face. Rope after rope of his warm cum splattered onto my face between the shower water.

I was stroking myself as he came on me, trying to coax out the last of the cum from my softening dick.

He looked down at my, at the sticky mess of my face, and said "See white boy I told you we were superior."

I just nodded. My legs were shaking. My dick continued to leak. My asshole hurt. He walked back to his shower and i just knelt there for a while, then eventually sat down in the shower, trying to gather myself. He said nothing to me as he cleaned himself off, then walked out, big black dick swinging between his legs as he went to get a towel.

When I was alone in the shower room I cried a little bit, but only briefly. I was reflecting on a lot of what he was saying and decided he was completely right. He put me in my place, and I loved every second of it.

When I finally got back to the locker room, a note with his name and number was on my clothes. I put it in the pocket of the shorts that had my own cum on them, hoping no one would notice. Thankfully, the gym was empty. It was late. When I got home, I could barely sleep. Shame, arousal, fear, and a whole host of other emotions ran through my mind. I ended up jerking off to some interracial porn, and eventually fell asleep.

Within a few days I sent him a text to meet up again.

12