Unexpected Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Debroah finally agrees to dominate her husband.
8.3k words
4.51
28.6k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
190 Followers

With the help of my wife's best friend Meghan, Debbie has agreed to be my Mistress for one week. Deb went over some ground rules with me before the week started.

"You will do EVERYTHING I say! No exceptions. If you don't, we will discontinue your slave weeks, and it should never be brought up again. Do you agree?" Deb had those black rimmed glasses on again, and was writing things down.

"I agree Deb. Anything goes...but what are you writing down?"

"I found an interesting web site that has given me many ideas. If we are going to do this, we will do it right. I will present you with a menu of meals you will either buy, or prepare. I expect dinner to be served every evening...when ever I get home. You will serve as a house husband/maid. I take it you don't have a problem with that?"

"Not at all Deb, you deserve to be served properly." I was thrilled she was taking this seriously.

"Paul, I will be honest with you. I will be a real bitch since this is what you want. Deb will be non existent for the week. You will call me Goddess or Mistress Deborah. I don't care where we are, that's how I will be addressed. I will come up with an appropriate name for you next week."

My cock was throbbing already. "Yes my Goddess as you wish."

"I will have more instructions for you as the week goes on." She kissed me, and then went out on the patio. I was a bit apprehensive, buy very turned on. I was finally going to get what I wished for.

The next morning I got a call from Meghan.

"I talked to Deb, and it seems our plan worked. She told me about your one week a month arrangement. It should be fun for the both of you...I'm jealous."

"Thanks again Meg, this would not be happening without your very able assistance. How are things with you and Dan?"

"Danny boy came out of the closet, and confessed he is gay. It wasn't a total shock but I was still a bit surprised."

"Wow unbelievable! What's next for you two?"

"Actually we have decided to stay together. I will have my freedom to fuck anyone I want, and he could discreetly suck cock as he wishes. I am looking for a live in sub, and I have five interviews set up for next week. So I guess we both will be happy."

"It should be an interesting arrangement. I know who ever you choose is a lucky man!"

"Thanks Paul, keep me up to date on your slave week. I think you will find Deb can be quite dominant. By the way, I will be in New York on business next month. Hopefully we can all get together for dinner. It's only for three days, but I am looking forward to it." I could swear she had a bit of tease in her voice...but not positive.

"That will be great Meg...I'm sure Deb will be thrilled, as am I."

"She doesn't know about me coming yet, so keep it hushed."

"I will Mistr...I mean Meghan."

"It's ok Paul...you may call me Mistress anytime." Then she hung up. I was wondering what her visit will bring. But for now, I was preparing to serve my Mistress Wife.

It was Friday morning, when Debbie told me our slave week would start that night. I thought it would start on Monday, and was a bit surprised. She circled a dinner on the menu, and handed it to me.

"The salmon and rice should be on the table when I walk in. I will be going to the gym after work, so Im not sure what time I will be home. You should constantly be looking for me to pull up in the drive way, so you will be ready to serve me. I have laid out your outfit for tonight. I expect you to be wearing it when I come home. We will address your week ahead tonight. Do you have any questions?"

I could tell Deb was in Mistress Mode. She looked so hot! Her short black skirt had a slit on the side, and her four inch open toe red pumps accented her legs and ass nicely. She wore a white cotton shirt tight at the waist, with the top two buttons open. Her lipstick matched the red in her shoes, and her hair was pulled back. Silver Triangles hung from her ears.

"No Deb, you have made yourself clear."

She grabbed her LV bag and started to leave the house.

"Tonight I will be addressed properly...Deb is gone for a week."

"Yes Goddess you will be."

She smiled and left the house. I was like a little kid on Christmas morning! I didn't know what to do with myself. I did my pushups and sit-ups, and fixed myself a protein shake. I went up stairs to check out the outfit Deb left for me, and was shocked!

A pink lacy panty girdle and a black garter belt, with sheer black stockings, got my attention right away. A pink strapless bra and a tiara head piece completed my attire. There was also a not left.

"Paul, go to my shoe closet and pick out a heeled backless shoe that you can fit into. Wear them tonight!"

The thought of wearing her lingerie gave me mixed feelings. I had a thing for her panties, but all this! I think she was pushing my buttons, and seeing how far I would go. Well I wanted this, and it was time to put up or shut up.

Later in the afternoon, I picked up dinner, and a bottle of champagne. I showered and shaved my entire body smooth. I hung around in my robe, and about five o'clock began to get dressed. I pulled the pink panty girdle on first. It was tight, and suppressed my erection. I sat on the bed and pulled up the black stockings over my legs. They fit snuggly on my thighs, with lacy tops. The garter belt was next, and I attached them to my stockings. I must admit, with each item I put on, my submissive desires increased. Now the pink bra was in place, and I looked in the mirror. My reflection turned me on, as I rubber my cock through my panty girdle. I could have shot my load in seconds, just thinking how I was following Debs orders without resistance. Her shoe closet has a variety of about forty pairs. I managed to squeeze into a pink slipper type shoe with pink feathers on the arch. The heel was a couple of inches, and I had to practice walking in them without breaking my neck. As I put my head piece on, which had silver sparkles, I glanced out the window waiting for her arrival.

With each passing minute, I peeked out the blinds, and wondered what her reaction will be when she saw me dressed like a sissy. Finally about 6:30 her car pulled in. Struggling in my heels, I rushed to the oven and put her dinner on the table. I then waited in the kitchen, and heard her enter the house.

"Paul, come in here." She was in the living room. I walked in clicking my heels, and with a smirk she looked me up and down.

"Very pretty my slave husband. I could see by the bulge in your panties that you like what Mistress picked out for you."

"Yes Goddess, it's a bit difficult to walk in these heels, but thank you for letting me wear your lingerie."

"Its only fitting that my maid dresses sexy. You may practice walking in your pink shoes while I eat dinner." She then walked to the dinner table, and I pulled out her chair. She sat and I poured her some wine.

"I am happy that you followed my orders, and didn't take it for granted that you will dine with me. On our slave weeks you will only eat my left over food; after all you must keep that girly figure. Ok, begin walking nice and slow, heel in front of toe, and shake that tight ass for me."

I was totally humiliated, doing what I was told, trying to walk in a sexy manner. As she sipped her wine, and ate her salmon...I was her entertainment!

"That's enough, back to the kitchen; I will call you when you are needed."

"Yes Goddess." I then walked to the kitchen shaking my ass. I was getting to new lows as a submissive husband, and loved it. I was sneaking shots of bourbon while Deb ate; I had to cut my anxiety. I heard a 'cling' on her wine glass, and knew she needed a refill. As I poured more wine...

"You may serve my wine in the living room. After you clean up, meet me there."

"As you wish... my Goddess."

Deb lay out on the couch, as I served her wine. She was wearing tight black yoga pants that displayed a perfect camel toe. Her top was a thin sweat shirt, which covered just above her naval. Her flip flops displayed her pop sickle red toes. I cleaned up as fast as I could, and ate the little bit of food she left for me. I entered the living room as directed.

I stood next to her, while she skimmed through her cell phone, as if I wasn't there. After about five minutes... without looking at me she said "Sit." She lifted her legs and rested her feet on my nylon clad lap.

"The salmon was a bit dry, next time sauté it before serving me. I will over look it since you are trying so hard."

"Sorry Mistress Deborah, it will not happen again."

"Good...you may rub my feet while we talk."

I removed the thongs of her flip flaps from her toes and started rubbing her feet gently.

"So... I was thinking about that game show with the blonde you drool over. I think her name is Tiffany. I have decided to name you Tiffany on our slave weeks. You will answer to that name no matter where we are. Is that understood?"

"Yes Goddess...my name is Tiffany." I was hypnotized, by her control.

"You may worship my feet with your tongue."

I started licking her toes and soles, and her scent was strong from her gym workout. It only made it that much better. After a few minutes she said...

"Remember that fire house calendar you brought home last year?"

It was a calendar made for charity, of some of the guys in my house. They were showing off their bodies in provocative ways.

"Yes Goddess."

"Get it!"

I scurried in my heels over to a magazine rack in the den. I wondered what she wanted with it, but brought it to her as fast as I could. She was thumbing through the months, eyeing all the pictures.

"You worked with a lot of these guys, and must have seen them in the shower. Who has the biggest cock?"

"I don't know Mistress Deborah, I never noticed."

"Surely you must have peeked one time or another...and keep kissing my feet!"

Deb was enjoying herself, commenting on each picture, as I licked between her toes...

"These are some hot men...real men. Suppose I took pictures of you right now and sent them to the fire house? As a matter of fact stand up!"

I stood and she had me pose in different positions. In some I was bending over with my panty ass in the air, in others sitting down with my legs crossed dangling my shoe from my foot. She was snapping picture after picture. She stopped and had me stand next to her as she sat.

"Pull down your girdle Tiffany."

I pulled it down, and my cock sprung out like a jack in the box.

" Ahh doesn't that feel good? Your poor clitty was sooo confined in that tight panty girdle."

She continued to look at the calendar, while stroking my stockings.

"Nice and smooth Tiffany...just the way I like my slaves."

I was leaking pre-cum, as her hand would incidentally feather my cock.

"Now I want you to look through the calendar, and tell me who has the biggest cock. Take your time Tiffany."

As I was looking, her hands caressed my inner thighs and ass. She was playfully putting her finger on my asshole, but not pushing it in. She then patted my cock lightly, knowing that I could explode any second.

"Well Tiffany...time to tell Mistress."

I pointed at a picture of a young single guy. I didn't like him much, but I knew he had sex with lots of woman. He was full of himself. His name is Conner, and he was Mr. July.

"That wasn't so hard Tiffany, was it? When Mistress asks you a question, I expect an answer. I think I met Conner at one of your union parties. If I remember, he was flirting with me and you got a bit jealous. How do you know he has a big cock Tiffany?"

"He is known to sleep around, and I did see it in the shower Goddess."

"Go get me some more wine. I shouldn't have to ask!"

I started puling up my panties, and Deb told me to get it as I was. The girdle was tight around my legs, and looked pathetic walking. But of course she knew that. As she sipped her wine and looked at picture of Conner, she playfully pulled the straps on my garter belt.

"How do you think Conner would react, if he knew my husband was a sissy maid? I think he would come over and fuck me right in front of you. Would you like that Tiffany? Watching a real man fuck me silly, while you serve us drinks?"

She grabbed my cock and I pulled back, because I would have cum.

"Answer me Tiffany!"

"Goddess, the humiliation would be at its highest level. But please keep it a fantasy. I could not bare another man touching my Mistress."

"We shall see...It's my decision. If I told you to call Conner, and ask him to fuck your wife... you would do it correct?

"Yes my Goddess."

"Good answer Tiffany. It's getting late. Before going to bed, I would like to sit out on the patio. You will serve me my wine, then get on your knees under the table and lick me to orgasm...knowing that I'm looking at Conner's picture while you service me. I know neighbors might be able to see, so we could just have candle light. Bring my cigarettes with my wine."

Deb smoked rarely, but always liked to have a pack in the house. I poured her wine and started to get on my knees.

"Tiffany, remove your panty girdle. I just want to see your pretty ass sticking out from under the table, and your pretty pink shoes."

Then Deb stood up and told me to remove her pants. I pulled them down along with her purple bikini panties.

"Hand me my panties, and get on your knees." She put them under my nose, while she looked down at me. They smelt well worn...a mixture of ass and pussy.

"Take a deep breath and inhale my scent. Yes you may lick them too. No more sneaking sniffs and licks, you can do it in front of me now. You will be wearing these tomorrow. Now get up and fold my pants."

I did as she asked, then lit her cigarette. "You may begin."

"Yes Goddess." While sitting down she spread her legs, and put her feet on top of the table. I had good access to her wet pussy.

"Before I finish this cigarette, I want an orgasm...if not, you will sleep on the floor. Understand Tiffany?"

My tongue was already at work as I answered "Yes Goddess" in a muffled voice. While I was lapping her pussy, she blew smoke under the table. I knew time was short, and then I found her G spot. She came quickly as she tried hard to suppress her moans. As I rose from my knees she was snuffing the cigarette out in the ash tray.

"Very good Tiffany, but you should thank your friend Conner for getting me off so quickly...don't you think?"

She held his picture in front of me.

" Tiffany???"

"Thank you Conner for making my Mistress cum so quickly." I was humbled.

She played with my balls for awhile

"How nice and filled your balls are, it is going to be a hard week for you. Now clean up down here, and come up to bed."

She handed me the calendar, and her panties. Then she went up stairs. I came into the bedroom holding my panty girdle, and her yoga pants. She was already in bed, sitting high up against her pillow.

"Tiffany you did very well today. I love having you as my sexy maid. Go wash up and put on what I left for you. Put on your purple panties, and just leave your stockings on."

In the bathroom was a short black silky camisole. I put it on over my head and set the straps on my shoulder. It didn't even cover my cock, which was sticking out of my panties.

"You look adorable Tiffany! Aren't you going to thank Mistress for your gift?"

"Thank you my Goddess."

"Your welcome... sweetie. Now come to bed you have a busy day tomorrow. I expect to be woken up by nine...with a hot oil massage, followed with a nice breakfast."

"I will see to it Mistress Deborah." I shut the light and we cuddled together under the covers. Deb was nude, and my cock rubbed against her leg. She stroked my stockings.

"How does it make you feel being dressed in my lingerie, while I am nude?"

"Very submissive Mistress...I could cum with one touch of your hand."

Deb then pulled my panties tight up my ass.

"You know you can stop this anytime you want. How's it going so far?"

"Mistress, I wouldn't stop this for anything in the world."

"Good, because I'm enjoying this and we are just getting started." She kissed my lips.

"I love you Deb" and we both drifted off to sleep.

Part Two

The next morning I woke up early, and made sure we had eggs. I would make Deb toast with her favorite jam, and two sunny sides up eggs. I felt even more eager to serve dressed in Debs camisole and stockings. I made a pot of boiling water, which I put the massage lotion bottle in to warm. I choose a Vanilla blossom fragrance. At nine, I began her massage.

She never opened her eyes, but moaned her approval. I started at her shoulders and worked my way down; she was lying on her stomach. I spent extra time on her feet and ass. After over an hour, her cell rang.

"Tiffany get my phone and see who it is, it's on my dressing table."

The name Abby came up. "Its Abby Mistress Deborah"

"Give me the phone, and while I'm talking you will lick my ass."

I started with small kisses then put my tongue to work.

"Hi Abby...No I'm not busy at all ...just lounging around."

I licked up and down, from her crack to her pussy. She had not taken a shower, and the taste was strong...I loved it!

"No I am sure he would not mind...but let me ask him."

She turned her head and said...

"I am going to a Broadway play tonight with Abby...you don't mind do you dear?"

I plunged my tongue as deep in her ass as I could.

"No he doesn't mind at all Abby...in fact he said he will drive us and pick us up."

I cleaned every inch of her ass, as she made small talk with Abby. She acted as if I wasn't even there.

"I don't know what to wear...maybe my little black dress. I have a manicure and pedicure appointment at noon. Eight o'clock show? Great we will pick you up at seven. Maybe a few drinks afterward...Great. See you later."

"Tiffany run my bath, and then wait for me at the side of the tub...on your knees."

I removed my face from her delicious ass, and did as I was told. I put her favorite bath gel in the tub. It's a spa like round tub, with water jets. I was on my knees holding a towel when she put her toes in the water.

"Perfect temperature Tiffany...and look at all the bubbles! She sat herself in the tub. Then she handed me a sponge.

"Bathe your Mistress, and don't get your camisole wet."

I sponged her entire body, leaning over the tub on my knees. Spending extra time cleaning her pussy and ass.

"My ass is extra clean this morning...Isn't it Tiffany?"

"Yes Goddess, I made sure it is. Thank you for letting me clean it for you." I was in a deep, deep sub zone.

"You're welcome... Part of your duties will be to make sure my ass and pussy are clean all week. When I point to the floor, you will get on your knees and service them."

"I will be honored Mistress Deborah."

"Good...let me tell you how today will go. After my bath, you will serve me breakfast on the patio. I know neighbors might be able to see, but you will serve me in your camisole and stockings. You may take off your panties, and let your cock roam free. Is that understood?"

"It might be dangerous Mistress; do you think it's wise?"

"Tiffany don't you ever question your Mistress! Just for that you will wait an extra day before you can cum. Now dry me off and hand me my bathrobe. You have disappointed me. You will be a very busy maid today!

I went down to start cooking her breakfast. The patio is partially screened in, so it's not that easy to be seen. But I suspect a few neighbors peek at Deb when she sun bathes. I had her food ready, and she sat on the patio. On the table were the morning paper, and a glass of cold Orange juice. I quickly served her eggs and toast and started to leave.

"Not so fast Tiffany! Sit down with me; I have some chores for you." I slouched down in the chair as low as I could, so not to be seen.

Scottt
Scottt
190 Followers