Unexpected Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Goddess, your golden nectar is fabulous. Thank You."

While I bathed her, and washed her hair she told me...

"Tomorrow I want you to go and buy a few small enemas. We have some special things coming in the mail, and I want you completely clean. You will give yourself enemas all week. The directions are on the label. You will call me at work when the packages arrive. Is this understood Tiffany?"

"Yes Mistress Deborah." I had the feeling; it was going to be a rough ride!

"You will sleep in the guest room tonight...with Abby's panties on your face. Tomorrow you may hand wash them. You will wear my white bikini bottom...and what the hell my bikini top too. I would like a turkey burger tonight. Have it ready in twenty minutes. You are dismissed."

I prayed turkey burgers were in the freezer! They were...and I ran to the patio to grill them. At this point, I didn't care about anyone seeing me. All I wanted was to please Deb. I made a tomato salad to go along with the burgers, and everything was ready when she came down.

"After dinner I will watch a movie in the den. You will scrub these floors on your hands and knees...I want them shining. You may wear your apron."

"Yes Goddess." She once again rubbed my balls, and adjusted Abby's panties on my face. She then got up leaving me her left over food. She was wearing her tight shorts as I watched her ass sway into the den. While I was scrubbing the floors, she called out to me...

"Tiffany, bring me a glass of wine, and rub my feet."

I served her wine, and then knelt to rub her foot. She stopped me and said...

"Kiss them first, and thank me for letting you serve me." As I kissed and licked her feet I groveled.

"My Goddess thank you for letting me serve you. Thank you for letting me kiss your feet, and wash the floors. Thank you for letting me wear your panties, and being your maid."

She then had me stand.

"Play with your cock."

I started stroking it.

" Does it turn you on that Mistress was out dancing last night...That guys were all over me, and I was drunk??? I don't think any of those hot studs wore panties. They were real men. Does it drive you crazy thinking that Mistress might have taken a cock in her mouth... or her pussy??? After all I have my ankle bracelet on my right ...

I had to stop stroking, pre-cum was oozing out. Deb scooped cum from the tip of my cock and had me lick it from her finger.

"After last night you should be accustomed to the taste. That's enough, back to my feet, I have my answer."

I gave her feet a nice massage while she watched her movie and sipped her wine. I was dismissed, and went back to cleaning the floors. I was in awe of how quickly Deb adapted to her role as my Mistress. The more she humiliated me, the more I loved it. At this point I would do anything she asked. It was scary!

After a couple of hours, her movie was over and she looked over the floors. I was still on my hands and knees scrubbing.

"Nice job Tiffany. You are a natural born maid. I might have to loan you out! Now go lay out my navy blue pants suit, and black pumps. Take out my black panty hose too; you know the ones with the seams in the back. You can continue this later. I will have yogurt and coffee for breakfast, and I will let you know about dinner. Wake me up with a massage at seven. Good night."

She then lifted her foot with the ankle bracelet to my mouth, and I kissed it.

"Good night Goddess." I then ran up the stairs to get her clothes ready. She finished her wine, and slowly followed. I completed my task and laid out her clothes. I thought how hot she will look at work tomorrow. When leaving the bedroom, Deb was getting into bed nude.

"Close the door when you leave Tiffany."

I then finished the floors, and had a couple of shots of bourbon. I had a busy week ahead. I slept in the guest bedroom with Abby's panties on my head. I didn't want to take a chance that Deb would peek in. I feel asleep in seconds, with a raging hard on.

To be continued...