Unexpected Mistress - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Three

For the rest of the night I had that submissive angst that I imagine cuckold husbands have when their wife is out on a date. I still trusted Deb, but with the atmosphere of the club and her two wild friends with her anything could happen! I picked on some food, and had a few bourbons. Time was dragging, and I continued to keep myself hard by stroking my cock through my panties.

About midnight Deb sent me a picture, of the three of them sitting in a private booth with a huge bottle of Grey Goose vodka on ice. They all had their legs crossed holding martini glasses. Deb's and Abby's stocking tops were exposed, as well as some ass. Meghan was in the middle with her hand on Abby's red skirt. I could have whacked off to the picture right then and there. A while later I got a short video, of Deb dancing very closely with a guy in his twenties. His hands were all over her ass, and she wasn't moving them. It was sent with a message from Meghan.

"Tiffany, maybe you should set up another plate for breakfast tomorrow LOL!"

I looked at the video over and over again. Part of me wanted to go and pull her out of there...and another part had me stroking my cock. It's difficult to comprehend, but stroking won out!

I nodded off a few times, so I made some coffee to stay awake. It was about 3AM, when I heard the limo pulling in our drive way. Deb came in alone, and she was totally wasted. Her hair was a mess, and her make-up was a bit smeared. My cock got hard immediately. I asked her if Meghan is with her, and she mumbled something about staying at Abby's.

"My little slut Tiffany...you waited for your Mistress, like a good slave." She rubbed my balls. "You have a lot of pussy juice in those balls, were you playing with your clitty all night thinking about your Mistress?" She turned me around and pulled down my panties, and spanked my ass hard about ten times or so missing on a few whacks.

"Help me up the stairs to bed, and then you may clean my pussy with your sissy tongue." I helped her get in the bed, and she laid on her back fully clothed. I put my head under her short dress and pulled her moist panties to the side. She bent her knees and I had each of her sexy shoes beside me.

" Mistress might have a little extra spice in her pussy tonight...clean me real good, and don't miss a spot! She let out, a sort of drunken laugh. At that moment I didn't care about anything, except lapping her throne...and lap I did! Her juices filled my mouth quickly, and the taste was more pungent than I was used to. Could I be licking some mans cum from my wife? I could have been imaging it, and she teased me to no end.

"That's it my cuckold sissy husband, clean your Mistress! I told the guy I was with about you. How you are home dressed in heels and lingerie. I think he wanted to come over and fuck you too! Tell me what you are Paul!!

"I'm your cuckold sissy, Mistress." "Tell me again!

"I'm your cuckold sissy, Mistress." My voice was muffled under her dress.

"Never forget it...and the first thing you will tell Meghan when you see her is what?"

"I'm a cuckold sissy, Mistress Meghan."

"Very well... continue to eat a real mans cum from my pussy."

She was starting to orgasm, and grabbed my hair and fucked my face. She screeched in ecstasy, as I continued to drink her fluids. Deb fell back on her pillow, and was asleep in minutes. I undressed her, and put her dress away. When I removed her stockings, I took the liberty of sniffing the moist feet of her nylons, and enjoyed her foot scent mixed with leather. I left her panties and bra on, and covered my Goddess with a sheet.

I was quite exhausted, and needed a good sleep. It was almost 4AM, and wondered what the sun rise would bring. I also wondered if I actually ate a cream pie tonight. That would mean that I was betrayed by my trusted wife. Yet the humiliation of it all kept my cock hard and my submissiveness at a very high level. I slept in my panties and stockings, and kept my butt plug inside of me.

I got about five hours sleep, and Deb was still out cold. To my delight her sheer panty ass was exposed. I wanted to wake her up with a tongue kiss in her ass hole, but thought better of it. I gave myself an enema, and took a nice hot shower. I didn't know what Deb wanted me to wear, so I put on everything from yesterday, including my heels and pink lipstick. Fresh coffee was brewed, and I put out some bagels and jams. I had no idea what Meghan's plans were, but wanted to have breakfast ready in case she came in.

The sound of Deborah's footsteps alerted me she was awake. I rushed up the stairs to see if anything was needed. She seemed please to see me dressed and available. She sat on the bed, and then pointed down. I knelt before her, and she stroked my hair.

"Mistress has a new outfit for you today, but you may stay in what you're wearing for now. What a good slave husband you were last night...waiting for Mistress then licking my pussy clean." In her condition, I was amazed she remembered anything. Then her phone rang, and I got off my knees to fetch it for her. I saw it was Meghan, and handed her the phone. As she talked Deb put her feet on my face, and I happily kissed and licked.

"Yes Meghan we are awake...Tiffany will prepare breakfast...ok see you in a few." Deb continued to feed me her feet in and out of my mouth.

"Mistress Meghan is very excited about something, she will be here soon. Is breakfast ready?"

"Yes Mistress, I made fresh coffee and bagels...if that's sufficient?"

"Cook up some of those scrambled eggs I like. Make enough for Mistress Meghan too. Oh and Tiffany, don't forget what you will tell her." I thought she would have forgotten.

"I will tell her I am a cuckold sissy Mistress."

"I am glad you remembered...run along to the kitchen." I finished sucking her big toe, and did as I was told.

While I was scrambling eggs, Deb came down in her robe, and Meghan arrived minutes later. Meg had on the same clothes she wore when she arrived, and looked disheveled.

"Good morning ladies!" Meghan spoke bubbly.

"I lost you and Abby last night, what happened?" I served the breakfast as both Deb and Meghan sat... Tiffany???"

"Mistress Meghan, I am a cuckold sissy." Both of them were snickering. I felt like a worm, but my cock sprung out. Meghan grabbed it and stroked me while smiling.

"Yes you are Tiffany, and your clitty likes it. Your Mistress Wife was a hot item last night, you should be honored she even came home! Now stop pouting and pour us some more coffee. Meghan gave me a playful smack on my ass.

"I will tell you all about my night Deb, after breakfast while Tiffany is worshiping our feet. Do you have another robe I can wear?"

"Yes of course Meg. Tiffany get my short fluffy white robe, and put it in Mistress Meghan's room...then the necessary lotions, and fill the foot baths with hot water. We will be pampered on the patio."

"Yes my Goddess." Meghan smiled at my obedience. It was a warm cloudy day, and I set up the foot baths, and two chairs, I also poured the ladies some cold sparkling wine. As they walked onto the patio I waited on my knees. They both wore only panties under their robes. They submerged their feet into the hot soapy water, and both exhaled an Ahhh in unison. I moved my hands quickly, bathing their lovely feet.

"Deb, I spent the night at Abby's last night. Not only because she looked so hot, but for other reasons." I always suspected Meghan could go both ways, but this was unbelievable!

"I noticed you two were quite close all night, but never suspected you two would fuck!" Deb giggled.

"Do you remember last month, when you sent Tiffany over Abby's to clean her house?"

"How did you know about that?" Deb was taken back a bit.

"Abby set up a video system, recording 'Tiffany'. She black mailed Paul with it, threatening to send the video to the fire house. She wanted Paul to become her bitch and serve her when called upon. She also cautioned about telling you about it." Deb sat with her mouth agape, looking down at me...and then Meg.

"Paul didn't want to cheat or deceive you, so he confided in me." I was relieved the way Meghan broke the news to Deb, but wondered about the outcome of all this.

"Before you say anything, let me continue Deb." Deb crossed her legs, and folded her arms, and told Meg to go on.

"I only met Abby a few times, but got that lesbian vibe. I also suspected she was submissive. I never told you about it because I wasn't 100% sure. Last night after a couple of Martinis, I acted on my suspicions. She turned into putty in my hands! It seems that she has a leather pants fetish, and was totally hypnotized by mine all night. I took her to the ladies room, and finger fucked her wet pussy, as she begged to lick mine."

"Wait a minute Meg...Tiffany get my cigarettes, I really need one!" I got the pack, and lit both women's smoke. Back on my knees I went.

"I called a cab, and directed my limo driver to take you home when ready. We went to Abby's and I had my way with the bitch." She pulled a small hard drive out of her robe.

"I have the Tiffany file!" We all nervously laughed in joy. Deb sipped her wine,

"That black mailing whore bitch! She always acted like my best friend. I am so angry right now!" Meghan had a sly smile.

"How mad Deb?"

"Mad enough to go over there and kick her ass!!" Meghan seemed pleased by her answer.

"Let me just put this out there...I could easily make her come here, and serve as our bitch for today! All I have to do is call her...she is still my little carpet muncher." Deb finished her wine, and I quickly rose to refill her glass. I also topped off Meghan's. They clicked their glasses.

"Call her Meghan...call her!" They both had wide grins on their faces. What an incredible day it was turning into!! Meghan called her number...she put it on speaker

"I want you to come over Deborah's and apologize right now!"

"Yes Mistress Meghan, but Deb won't be too pleased." Deb was holding in a laugh when she called Meghan Mistress. I was turned on.

"No she will not be pleased with you at all. That's why you will serve as our bitch all day."

"I will serve Deb too? She is ok with my penance? Penance...I love the English!

"Yes, all will be forgiven after today. I want you to dress like a cheap whore, and come here."

"Yes Mistress Meghan" Meg ended the call. Deb was holding her head in her hands...

"I can't believe this is happening...Meghan you are hypnotic!" I knew that a long time!

"She is just as submissive as Tiffany here." I was still massaging and applying lotion to their feet. "Tiffany you will still be our slave, and Abby will be your playmate. Right now I need a shower."

"Tiffany, tend to Mistress Meghan's needs.... Meghan please take the liberty of dressing Tiffany today, and doing her make up."

"I would be happy to! Follow me Tiffany." I followed her up the stairs like a puppy, while Deb looked on smiling. Her short robe exposed her ass every step she took and she knew I was looking. We got in the bathroom, and she dropped her robe to the floor. She had on a red thong.

"I know you have been checking out my ass for years. What would you like to do to it?"

"I want to kiss and lick it Mistress."

"Mistress hasn't showered since I left Arizona...it should taste quite delectable. Do you think you deserve such a treat?" She put me on my knees, and I was inches from my desire. Meg braced herself with her two hands on the sink...

"Kiss it first...all over. I will accept this as a thank you, for saving you today." I planted kisses all over her ass thanking her as I kissed.

"Remove my thong." I slid it down and over her feet. I already smelt a strong ass aroma.

"You may keep them to worship when I leave."

"Thank you Mistress."

"You may now lick my ass." Meg spread her legs a bit, and I plunged my tongue to her rose bud. She was dirty, but I was in my glory. I licked up and down, not missing a spot. The taste was strong, and I savored it. She directed my head back to her rosebud, and fucked my tongue...moving her hips in and out. Meg then gasped, and pushed me aside.

"Deb has herself quite an ass licker!! How did it taste Tiffany? Run my shower and stay on your knees with a towel."

"It tasted wonderful, thank you Mistress." I watched beautiful Meghan shower, and toweled her dry when she got out.

"Take your red panties, and stow them safely Tiffany." I picked them up, and put them in my dresser. I would later secure them in a sealed plastic bag, to save the aroma. Meg put on her robe...

"Tiffany... it's time to make you pretty. Go and brush your teeth, then sit at Mistress Deborah's make up table. Oh... that cock of yours is always hard isn't it?"

"How could it not be Mistress?? You and Deb have made my fantasies come true. I know I'm a sissy but am I a cuckold?" Meg was putting mascara on my eyes.

"Now Tiffany, you know better than to ask me that. After all sissy husbands should be happy their Mistress has a real man now and then. You saw how happy Mistress was dancing with that young stud last night...If you want to continue your slave weeks, or perhaps go 24/7 you should embrace being a cuckold." I still couldn't fathom Deb fucked another guy, and Meg gave me no help. She continued making up my face, with eye liner rouge, and a dark burgundy lipstick. She snapped two golden earrings on me, then pulled out a long blonde wig from her bag, and put it on my head... With my blonde hair and smoky eyes...I actually looked hot!

"Now you're a real sissy Tiffany! Now show me Mistress Deborah's lingerie selection, and let's get you dressed. She decided on a violet panty and bra set, with garter belt and black stockings. She thought it sexy if I wore nothing else. I put on my heels.

"Take your pussy plug out Tiffany; you won't need it today. You look stunning! Those sultry lips are amazing!" She then grabbed my cock, and tongue kissed me. I grinded into her hand, and she slowly broke our kiss. My violet panties had pre-cum stains. Meghan then took out two blue pills from her pocket.

"Mistress Deborah's orders...open." And she put them in my mouth.

"Fix your lipstick, and control your pussy juice. Let's go show you off to Mistress Deborah. I think she will be pleased." She took my hand, and walked me down to Deb.

"My...My... Tiffany you look so sexy! I love your hair, and that make-up! I can't wait to fuck you. Meghan you out did yourself. Did Tiffany behave?"

"Yes, you trained her well Deb...and she is quite the ass licker!" Deb and Meghan laughed, as I blushed. Abby was on her way, and I wasn't too freaked since she already saw me dressed as a French maid. Deb and Meghan decided to just wear their robes. I was putting lotion on Meghan's legs when Abby arrived.

Abby wore very short and tight, white shorts, red high heels, and a sheer red top, that left her navel exposed. Lots of make-up and her hair teased. She certainly obeyed Meg, and dressed like a slut! It didn't take long, for the action to start.

"I am so sorry about all of this; I was just trying to have some fun." Meg and Deb were sitting on the patio, and I was still tending to their feet. Meg looked her up and down, and pointed to the floor.

"On your knees and assist Tiffany in worshipping our feet, and its Mistress not Deb!" She did as she was told.

"Yes Mistress." Abby took Deb's feet and rubbed them with lotion. Deb was in shock, as her friend was groveling at her feet. Meghan put her feet to my mouth, and I kissed and licked them. Meg gave Deb a nudge, and she followed her lead lifting her feet to Abby's face. Abby didn't hesitate, and quickly sucked on her toes. Deb was feeling more comfortable, and rubbed her feet on her face.

"I bet she secretly wanted you all these years Deb...just like she wanted Tiffany."

"She certainly loves my feet! Abby refill our wine." It was so hot watching all this, as Abby filled their glasses. Meghan opened her robe exposing her nude body. I need my pussy shaved, how about you Deb?" She opened her robe, and looked under her panties.

"Yes, I would like it completely smooth."

"Girls go upstairs and prepare for our shave." Meghan took charge. We both hurried off clicking our heels up the stairs. I heard snickering as we left. Once we were in the bedroom, Abby quietly told me I looked amazing, and I returned the compliment. We set up our king size bed, with shave gels, and small buckets of water. We both had a new pink razor. I waited on my knees on the side of the bed. Abby complimented me on how well trained I was. She did the same. Meghan came in first, and lay on my side of the bed. Deb dropped her robe, and lay with Abby kneeling over her.

"Ok begin girls, and remember nice and smooth." Deb liked this! Abby gingerly removed Deb's panties. They were the ones she wore last night. I lathered up Meghan's pussy, and she told Abby...

"Sniff those panties...Show Mistress Deborah how much you want to serve her." She held them up to her nose, and inhaled over and over again. Abby was into it! Meghan broke her trance.

"Enough... shave your Mistress." We both took our time, being careful not to cause cuts. Meghan bent her knees, and spread her legs, so I was able to shave inside her ass. Deb did the same...I never wanted this day to end! Meghan grabbed my cock sticking out from my panties. She just held it in her hand, not moving it. I continued my handy work. My cock was pulsating in her hand.

"Deb, can you send Tiffany to Scottsdale for a week...I love this big clitty!" They were both on their backs with their legs wide open and both lightly laughed. We both cleaned our Mistress's with a hot cloth, and they were satisfied with our jobs. They told us both to stand facing the wall, with our hands behind our backs. Deb lit a joint, and I smelled the smoke fill the room. After they had their fill, Deb told me to get the toys.

They were put on the bed, as Meg looked them over. Abby still stood facing the wall.

"Abby remove your clothes but leave your heels on." She did as told. Abby has a nice tight body. Deb knelt on the bed with her ass in the air. I helped Meghan put on the strap-on dildo.

"Tiffany, kneel beside your Mistress Wife in the same position. Abby get Tiffany's pussy ready for my cock" Abby put her tongue in my ass, and spread her saliva. I never had a rim job, and it felt fantastic! I started to rock on her tongue.

"Now lick Mistress Deborah's ass until she is satisfied." Abby got behind Deb and kissed and licked her ass, I saw Deb's face and it was flush.

"Tiffany put you head in the pillow, and don't you dare cum!" She got behind me. The tip of the dildo entered my ass hole, and I knew enough to relax. Meghan sensed that, and rammed it up my ass. I screamed into the pillow, but soon got in rhythm with Meg's thrusts. I lifted my head and looked at the mirror...me in lingerie getting fucked....and Deb getting licked by another woman...Incredible!!

Meghan continued fucking me while spanking my ass.

"Do you think you can prance around like a slut all day, and not get fucked...answer me!"

"No Mistress Meghan...I am a slut." Deb turned around on her back and spread her legs.

"You licked my ass like a good bitch! Now lick my pussy." Deb was enjoying this! Abby went to work on Deb's pussy as Meghan continued to pound my ass.

"Tell Mistress Deborah, that you're a sissy who takes it up the ass, and you want her to fuck real men and cuckold you." I hesitated, and she rammed me harder. "Do it!" I was close to Cumming, and leaking all over the bed.

"Please Mistress Deborah make me your sissy cuckold." Meghan screamed "Again!"

"Please Mistress Deborah make me your sissy cuckold" I was breathing heavy, as Meghan increased her tempo.

She screamed in orgasm, as Abby found her G spot. Meghan slowed down, and pulled out of my ass. Deb pushed Abby's head away.