Unexpected Mistress - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I will call on you again bitch!"

"Yes Mistress Deborah." Abby complied. I feel onto the bed fully spent.

"Now it's my time to cum" Meghan strapped the chin dildo on Abby, and got on her back. Abby knew what to do, and knelt lowering her head to Meg's pussy. All I saw was Abby's head swiftly pushing the dildo into her pussy... Meghan roared...

"Lick and fuck...Lick and fuck slave!!" Deb stood and told me to get up. She then oiled up my cock.

"Take her ass Tiffany, fuck her good! Get that ass in the air Abby!!"

"Yes Goddess." I got behind Abby, and put my rock hard cock, to the opening of her rosebud. Deb grabbed my waist and pushed the rest of my cock up her ass. Abby screamed a bit, as she continued pleasuring Meghan. My cock slid in and out of her ass easily, and Abby started to moan with delight.

"Spank that ass Tiffany...Think about what she did to you!"

While I was spanking her hard, my entire cock filled her hole...my balls flapped against her ass!

Abby was Cumming! Meghan let out a cry of delight... she was Cumming! And then I heard the words I live for...

"Cum in her ass Tiffany...shoot a nice big load!! Cum for your Mistress!!"

It didn't take long. I gasped loudly, and filled Abby with loads and loads of built up cum.....When I thought I was done...another load shot out!!

I fell onto Abby's back, as she still had her face in Meghan's pussy. After a couple of minutes of low moans, I pulled out of her ass. My cock was still hard! Meg saw it.

"Abby, thank Tiffany for fucking you up the ass by sucking his cock!!"

"Yes Mistress Meghan."

Abby got off the bed, and licked and sucked the soiled cock that was just up her ass!! She took me all the way down to my balls...it was an amazing blow job! I looked at Deb with pleading eyes and my mouth agape.

"Cum in her mouth Tiffany...and Abby, swallow every drop!"

Deb pushed her head as Abby's mouth slid up and down my shaft. As I erupted between her lips, Deb held her head steady. Cum was dripping from her lips, and Deb was scooping it up, and feeding it back into her mouth. Abby continued to clean my cock, with her tongue. I never told Deb...but it was the best blow job I ever got! Deb checked Abby's mouth to confirm she swallowed it all...and she did.

Abby rested on her elbows on the floor...I fell next to her on my back...Meghan and Deb laid on the bed in a trance. After a few minutes of silence, Deb said...

"Abby you are forgiven. You have served your 'penance'" Everyone including Abby laughed. Later that week, Abby confided to Meghan that she would love to do it again!

Looking back...Abby licked Deb's ass and pussy...licked and fucked Meghan's Pussy... I fucked her up the ass....She Licked my ass, blew me, and swallowed my Cum!!! I would certainly say she served her 'Penance'!

The Aftermath

Deb and I decided we could never top the events of that weekend. She would still be my Mistress on certain occasions, but nothing scheduled. Deb denied ever having sex with another guy, and told me, her and Meg were fucking with my head. We have grown closer than ever.

Meghan went back to Scottsdale a day later, and wants to come back and play on her next trip. She has since secured a live in sub, and she and Dan remain happily separated together. Abby has visited her at least twice that I know of. Deb and Abby somehow remain friends, and from time to time, we all go out to dinner, and toast to an incredible day!

I hope you all enjoyed the story! Until Next Time...Scott