Unexpected Offer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to take care of you tonight. Will you let me do that?"

Her eyes widened slightly, and she nodded haltingly.

"I want you to be sure. I swear I won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable, but I also want to make you feel good."

A small, strangled sound escaped her and I suddenly realized how my words sounded. My cock jumped beneath my sweats, and I mentally berated it. I moved my hands from her shoulders to her neck, pausing when I felt her quick heartbeat. Pushing away the sudden desire to clasp a hand around her neck and make her tilt back for my kiss, I moved my hands higher into her hair, beginning to massage her scalp.

Her eyes closed and a blissful moan fell out from between her parted lips. I bit my tongue again, and I knew it wouldn't be the last time tonight. Ignoring the blood rushing from my brain, I continued to massage her head, waiting until she'd practically melted into the chair to take my hands away.

Her eyes popped open when my hands left her, and I smiled at her. "I'm going to get you something to sleep in."

She nodded and settled back into the chair. I could feel her eyes on me as I walked back to my closet, finding a pair of shorts with a tie and one of my t-shirts for her. After handing them to her and telling her she could go change in the bathroom, I set about making sure that my bed had clean sheets for her. I was just placing the comforter on top when she came out of the bathroom, prompting me to look up at her.

My mouth went dry as I took in the sight of her wearing my old high school mascot shirt- and nothing else. She was holding the shorts in her hand, and gave me a little shrug.

"They weren't really staying on, and I'm just going to be anyway." She set them on a nearby chair, and then wrung her hands together as she waited for me to respond.

My dumb ass was still stuck on taking her in. Her long, dark hair spilling around her slim shoulders in waves. Her eyes large and cautious. Her braless tits peaking underneath the thin cotton, calling to me. She finally cleared her throat, and I stood up straight from the bed.

"Right. Uh, well, you can have the bed. I'm going to go out to the couch."

I started hurrying out of the room, but her grasp on my arm halted me as I walked past her.

"Please," she said in a broken voice that had me turning to face her. "Don't leave me alone."

I shut my eyes and took a deep, steadying breath. "If that's what you need, then-"

My words were halted by her hand tightening on my arm and pulling me towards the bed. I'll take that as a yes.

She climbed into my bed like she'd done it a hundred times before and buried herself underneath the blankets. She looked so cozy, so content, that my heart beat hard in my chest imagining what it'd be like to have her in my bed past tonight. In my life.

Shaking those thoughts from my head, I slid in next to her and kept as much distance between us as possible. Not because I didn't want to curl up behind her and encase her in my arms, but because I knew she'd gone through something traumatic tonight and I wasn't willing to make her feel like I was pressuring her into anything. even though she'd been the one to ask me to stay, it didn't mean anything more than that she didn't want to be alone.

I heard her shift in bed , and I could feel her staring at me. Risking a glance, I saw her on her side facing me, a soft look in her eyes.

"Thank you, Rix. For saving me tonight, and for everything after. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't been there."

I swallowed hard as red began to take over my vision. "I'm glad I was there too, Dela. But no need to thank me."

With that, I looked away from her, waiting until she turned onto her other side. I listened to her breathing, noticing when it deepened and slowed indicating she'd fallen asleep. Only then did I turn on my side to face her, studying the hidden lines of her body, the unique scent of her that enveloped me as I lay there, thanking whatever gods existed that I was there at the right time tonight. It was those prayers I fell asleep to hours later, my eyes never once leaving the woman in my bed.

DELA:

I jerked awake, my heart pounding while I stared at the ceiling as the dregs of the dream I was having faded away in the early morning light coming through the window.

Wait, that wasn't right. I had blackout curtains, so what-

I whipped my head to the side as memories flooded my brain, and my heart softened and sped up all at once to see Rixton sleeping next to me, noticing our legs tangled together and his hand laying on the bed between us, lightly gripping the ends of my hair.

The dream I'd been having came back to memory and I felt my cheeks heat up at the realization that I'd been having a sex dream about Rixton. It was no wonder, when I'd been suffering for weeks to battle my desire for him, and then being surrounded by his scent and presence all night after he'd literally saved my life? Yeah, there was no fighting that now.

My clit pulsed when a vision of Rix slowly fucking into me from above while my legs were held up by his broad shoulders, and a light moan left me. I was wearing nothing but Rix's shirt, and even that was tantalizing. My nipples had been hard since I woke up, and I could feel how wet my pussy was from the dream.

I shifted unconsciously, and I bit my lip as a wicked idea ran though my mind. He seemed to be sleeping deeply enough, maybe if I touched myself just a little to ease the ache, he wouldn't know?

I kept my head turned towards him so I could watch for any signs he was waking up, and my right hand slid down beneath the blankets to touch my wet pussy. I couldn't help the small gasp as my fingertips brushed my clit, sending lightning through me.

I paused, waiting for Rix to wake up, but he didn't move a muscle. Happy to see that, I continued to slowly rub my clit with two fingers. I studied the lines of his face, the chiseled jaw of his that called for me to kiss it, to feel the stubble growing there rough against my soft lips. Just looking at him and remembering the way his hands had felt on me last night, massaging my head already had me dripping wet. I shuddered as my fingers began to speed up and my eyes closed in pleasure.

"Dela," I imagined him saying into my ear. My free hand moved under the shirt I was wearing, pushing it up my stomach so I could squeeze my breast like I imagined he would.

I could practically hear him moan in my head, and my fingers moved faster on my clit as my hips lightly thrust into the air.

"Dela," Rixton said again in my head. I shivered at the sound, how real it was. Something tugged my hair, and the sharp tingles it sent across my scalp hand me moaning. Man, if I'd known accidentally laying on my own hair would have that affect, I'd have tried that a lot sooner!

"Dela, stop."

My eyes popped open and I froze, little pieces putting themselves together. Exactly how real his voice had sounded. The pulling on my hair. It had actually been him the whole time, awake.

I stared up at the ceiling, to embarrassed to look over at him. Fuck, could this get any worse? I still had one hand buried in my pussy and the other gripping my tit, but I couldn't seem to move.

"Look at me Dela." He waited patiently for me to gather up the courage. When I did, it was to see him with eyes dilated and full of desire. His body was tight with tension, and one quick glance down had me noticing the giant tent in his sweats.

"I... I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry." The words fell from me, breaths shaky and stuttered.

"I don't really think you are. I think you're sorry I caught you rubbing your pussy in my bed, but I doubt you're sorry you did it. Are you?"

His eyes blazed at me with need and a challenge. Would I pretend like I didn't know what he meant, and let this be the end of it? Or...

"No. I'm not sorry." My heart sped up even more, and I knew he could see the pulse beating in my neck. "I'm only sorry I'm the one doing it, and not you."

It took a split second for my words to register, but when they did, his reaction was more than I could have hoped for.

A low growl reverberated in the air around me, and in just a couple seconds he was kneeling between my spread legs, everything bared to his sight as he pushed my arms above my head and into the soft bed.

"It's been fucking torture," he groaned while he leaned down and nibbled on my neck. "To see you walking around in those fucking pencils skirts and those damn high heels. To need and want you so badly, and not being able to touch you. But now that you're in my bed willingly, offering up this pretty as fuck pussy to me? Now, I'm going to get my fill."

He paused to pull back and study my face, looking for any sign I wasn't on board.

"I need you," I whispered. It was all he needed to hear. Dropping his forehead onto mine, he stayed there for a second, giving me one last chance to back away. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled my body up to meet his, rubbing myself against him through his pants.

That seemed to be the last straw. His mouth was on mine before I could take another breath, and I moaned loudly when his tongue came out to tangle with mine. He groaned in response, and sooner than I would have wanted he pulled away.

"Now tell me my sweet little Dela," he murmured as he sat back on his heels, inspecting me. "What was it that had you stroking that pussy this morning?"

I bit my lip, embarrassment flooding me again. I really didn't want to tell him I'd dreamt about him, but I wasn't sure he would believe a lie if I tried to tell one. His hands moved to grip my thighs, squeezing them before bringing his hands closer together, his thumbs stopping when they met the crease between my leg and pussy lips. He stroked the sensitive skin there, telling me wordlessly that he would continue if I answered him.

I swallowed. "I was dreaming about you, and, ohh..." I broke off when his fingers moved closer, stroking my wet lips. Such a light touch, and so powerful.

"Don't stop baby, tell me about the dream."

I fisted the sheets next to my hips and pressed up towards him as I continued in a strained and panting voice. "I dreamed that after you climbed into bed with me last night you didn't stop yourself from pulling me closer. That you, um, rubbed your cock on my ass while you played with me."

"Mmm, sounds like a good dream," he said in raspy tones.

"Yeah... this is better."

"I haven't even really touched your pussy yet," he teased.

"Please," I begged, looking down my body at him. "Please touch my pussy."

"Since you asked so nicely..."

I watched hungrily, heart beating wildly in my chest, as he leaned forward and took one long lick through my folds. I moaned, my head falling back onto the pillow while I trembled beneath his hands and tongue.

I was no inexperienced woman, but I had never felt anything like this. I had never been so close to coming from just a few swipes of a man's tongue. His tongue rasped through my folds over and over, dragging me closer and closer to orgasm until my hands were buried in his hair and my hips were grinding up into his face.

"Please, oh please please let me come." Words fell out of my mouth and echoed around us in his room. His hands grasped my thighs tightly a second before he took my throbbing clit in his mouth and sucked, flicking his tongue across the surface and making me burst into a million pieces.

"Rixton! Fuck!" My whole body was shaking, jerking under him as he held me down, humming against me in obvious pleasure at my reaction.

I was just barely starting to come down when Rix pushed himself up and over me, his eyes fully dilated and my juices still glistening on his face.

"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do that. And Dela, it was even better than I dreamed."

I flushed under his praise, a shy smile tilting my lips up. "I think I know what you mean."

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me, kissing him and tasting myself on his lips. He groaned into my mouth, tilting our heads so that he could kiss me deeper, harder, ratcheting my desire for him right back up.

I pulled away first to look at him. Even though he'd gone down on me and kissed me like he was just seconds away from fucking me within an inch of my life, he still held his hips away from mine. Hell, he was still wearing clothes! The orgasm he'd given me with my mouth had only temporarily satisfied me; I wanted to feel him pumping in and out of me, our skin slick with perspiration as we barreled towards the edge together.

I moved my hands down his body and grabbed his firm ass, pulling him down tight against me so I could rub against him. The moment our hips met and I shifted underneath him, and strangled sound wrestled itself from Rix's throat and his hips thrust hard into mine. A loud cry left me, part surprise and part pleasure at the absolute wildness of the movement.

"Wait, Dela, I can't." He started to pull away, and I wrapped myself like a koala to stop him. I waited until he opened his eyes and looked at me before speaking.

"Why not?"

RIXTON:

Goddammit. Every second she spent wrapped around me was weakening my resolve. She stared up at me with her molten eyes, pleading for me not to go.

"I don't want to take advantage of you. After last night..." I trailed off, the familiar anger with Chester burning in my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut, breathing through my nose to calm down.

A soft hand pressed against my cheek, and the calm I'd been looking for settled over me like a blanket. I opened my eyes to look at Dela, and saw her eyes full of some emotion I was afraid to name.

"While I appreciate your thoughtfulness," she began, "I'm not looking for you to be gentle right now. I'm not going to break. Nothing happened to me; you were there to save me. And I need you, Rix. Remind me what it feels like to be alive."

I hesitated for just a second, and she saw that. A wicked gleam replaced the soft emotions that were there before, and when she spoke again her words came out on a throaty purr that was impossible for me to resist.

"Come on Rixton. Don't you want to know what it feels like inside my tight, wet pussy? I bet you can slide in all the way on your first try, even though you're so fucking big." She moved one hand down and slipped underneath my pajama pants, finding me bare and hard, throbbing and leaking with need for her.

I couldn't help the thrust my hips gave into her soft hand, her grip just the right strength to have me leaking more precum than before.

She purred, and continued to talk while she used her heels to push my pants down, baring my cock in her hand to the both of us. The sight was so fucking erotic that I nearly lost it, but it was her next words that made me snap.

"Mmm, imagine all this cum leaking from my pussy baby. Don't you want to see that? I'm on birth control, so you can come in me if you want."

"Jesus Christ," I grit out as she rubbed her thumb across the head of my cock and gathered my cum to taste it. My mind blanked, only one thought going through my mind. "You want me to fuck you Dela? Fine."

I yanked her shirt the rest of the way off and flipped her over onto her stomach, tying her arms behind her back before she could say a word of protest. I ran my fingers down from her shoulders the the fabric of the shirt, then over the skin of her ass to her thighs, taking the touch away from her right before I smacked the right side of her ass. She let out a yelp and jumped a little, but calmed when I rubbed my hand over the pink mark.

"That's what you get for pushing me, you naughty girl. You couldn't leave well enough alone, and now you're about to get more than what you bargained for."

I paused for a second, then leaned down and murmured carefully in her ear, "If this isn't okay, just let me know."

She let out a shaky laugh. "Please, don't stop. I love it."

I grinned and sat back up. I spanked her other cheek a little harder than the first time, and the sound she let out had my cum leaking onto her skin where I straddled her thighs. I leaned back just a little and used my hands to spread her lips apart as much as I could with my legs keeping her tight together, and my mouth watered at the sight of how wet she was, the insides of her thighs shimmering with her arousal. I slid a finger down and ran it across her, then pressed forward into her tight hole just enough to tease her.

"You weren't kidding, you're fucking soaked baby. This cunt is going to feel so good wrapped around my cock."

"Please!" She wriggled under my hands, trying to entice me to push more than just a finger inside her.

"All in good time, Dela. Let me play a little with this naughty pussy of yours first."

A whimper left her and her hands clenched in restraint. God, just seeing her back tense and her skin ripple with goosebumps as I lightly thrust my one finger in and out of her had me growling. I was going to tease her a little longer, but I had overestimated my self control.

I wrapped one hand around her bound forearms and pressed down, telling her silently to be still. Slipping my now soaked finger from her pussy, I brought it up through the crease of her ass, swirling the tip across her puckered asshole. My eyes widened when all she did was melt under me, a loud moan filling the moment of quiet. My finger paused there, pressing just a tiny bit as I tested her reaction.

"Um, oh my god, just... shit." Dela's words were jumbled, and if her brain was as scrambled as mine was at this little revelation then I could understand.

"Dela... do you like having your asshole played with? And don't lie to me," I said in a mocking voice as I pressed my finger against her again and relished the way her hips automatically pressed back towards me.

"Yes," she mumbled into the blankets. I could barely understand her, but since I already knew what the answer was, it wasn't difficult to decipher.

A low, excited laugh left me. "Oh baby, we're going to have so much fun together." I pulled my finger away and loved the way she let out a disappointed sound. Pressing slightly harder against he back, I cam up to my knees and took my cock in hand, pressing the already wet and dripping tip against the spot my finger had just left.

She jerked against me in surprise, and I let another laugh escape me as I pulled away.

"Don't worry, I'm not going there yet. Although I have to say, the way you pressed back against me like you wanted my cock in your ass first, is very tempting." I moved my tip down to her cunt and notched it against her, pausing for a second while I steadied myself.

"Rixton, stop teasing me and just fuck me please!"

How could I deny her when she begged so pretty? With one thrust, I went balls deep just like she'd mention earlier, her pussy immediately pulsing around me as she screamed my name out. It took everything I had in me not to come with her, the fact that with just one thrust of my cock in her had her breaking apart nearly too fucking good to resist going with her.

I managed though, and after a few deep breaths I had enough control to start pulling out of her. Little moaned and whimpers left her as my cock rubbed against her sensitive walls, her body still shaking from the orgasm she was having.

"Shit Dela, I don't know how long I'm going to last."

"Doesn't matter. S-s-sooo good," she moaned out as I started to really fuck her, her ass bouncing into my hips and adding one more layer to the moment.

I was panting, my skin burning hot as a film of sweat gathered on my skin, sheer willpower and need for her to come again before I did driving my hips hard and fast against her.

I used my free hand to spank her ass rapid-fire, feeling how she clenched tighter around me with every smack. I continued to fuck her as I took my thumb and ran it back and forth across where we were joined, making both of us moan. Once my thumb was completely coated in both our juices, I brought it back up to her ass and played with her forbidden spot.