Unexpected Offer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus fuck," she gasped loudly and threw her head back, her spine arching in pure pleasure as I pressed my thumb inside her. I felt her begin to ripple around my cock again, and my eyes widened while I slammed my hips harder into her, going so fucking deep I swear my cock touched her cervix.

"Shit, are you going to come again from my thumb in your ass?"

"Yes," she cried out. "Fuck me so deep with your cock in my pussy and your thumb in my ass. I'm gonna come!"

I pulled up on her bound arms so her chest was lifted off the bed as I drove my thumb all the way in, my cock pistoning in and out of her gushing cunt.

Less than a second later, she was coming all over me, and I couldn't resist the call that time. I yelled out along with her, coming so hard inside her that I couldn't even breathe. My cum glazed her walls and spilled out around us as I continued to thrust in and out of her, dragging our orgasms out as much as possible.

I wanted the feeling to go on forever, but eventually we started to come down. We both collapsed onto the bed, and I began to untie her arms, rubbing them to make sure the circulation was going through and she wasn't injured in any way.

Once I determined she was good, I turned her over and cuddled her into my side. She happily curled into me, humming with happiness with a big smile and eyes closed. We were still panting from exertion, but I'd never felt so replete and satisfied. I hadn't expected Dela, but I was sure as hell glad for her.

I knew I was going to keep her around; it was just a matter of convincing her to stick with me. Looking down at Dela in the soft sunlight of the early morning, watching her as she began to fall asleep in my arms, I knew this was only the beginning for us.