Unexpected Orgy

Story Info
A surprise visit leads to wild, pool side taboo orgy.
2.2k words
4.22
33.6k
43
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been out of town visiting friends for a few days and had a great time, but was happy to be back home to sleep in my own king sized bed and enjoy the solitude of my secluded, fenced-in back yard pool.

I brought my suitcase and computer inside and started a load of laundry. I then decided to grab a cold beverage and head out to my back patio and pool. As I entered the patio from the house, several sounds caught my ear: my large, outdoor shower running and muffled voices resonating from inside the shower.

I wasn't expecting company but have given standing permission for family and friends to help themselves to the pool, so it didn't really alarm me as much as it intrigued me. I paused outside the shower entrance and smiled as it seemed increasingly likely that the vocal sounds may have been romantic or intimate in nature.

I quietly crept into the changing area and peeked inside the large, multi-faceted shower complex (able to fit nearly 8 people but configurable to be subdivided into four double showers using curtains). To my voyeuristic pleasure, I recognized my friend Gabe (40) actively fucking and fondling three beautiful nubile young women, whom I'd estimate were probably in the 18 to 22 age range.

Gabe was lying on the shower floor with a pretty white girl bouncing up and down on his mature cock. A beautiful light black skinned girl was squatting above Gabe's face as he licked her young cunt. A dark skinned black girl stood in front of front getting her pussy eaten by the light skinned black girl.

As the young white girl bounced and moaned I soon recognized her as Gabe's 18 year old daughter, Daisy! Daisy is extremely pretty, standing about 5' 3", with big blue eyes and an hourglass figure topped with grapefruit sized bouncy breasts! I've experience many a hard-on watching Daisy swim and prance about this past year and have jerked-off to several fantasies involving her. I suspected Daisy may be sexually active but had no idea she had been enjoying incestuous trysts with her father!

I didn't know Daisy's two black girlfriends by name but was reasonably certain I'd seen them around. The lighter skinned princess had a similar build to Daisy but with much thicker and longer nipples. Side note, I love tits for sure but truly find large, sensitive nipples to be a major turn-on!

I'd estimate that the darker skinned black girl was taller, perhaps about 5' 5", but with a smaller waist, large, beautiful round ass, and extremely large titties - maybe DD or even EE cups capped with equally enormous dark brown nipples!

From the sounds of it, all three young ladies were cumming or were soon about to cum with Gabe sounding as though he might soon be getting ready to as well. This was most unexpected but highly erotic. I was trying to decide what to do when Gabe's beautiful daughter, Daisy saw me, smiled, and blurted out, "Look, Daddy, he's home! Maybe you can convince him to join us!"

Just as Daisy finished talking, she shuddered in an impressive orgasm and began crying out, "Oh, Daddy! I'm cumming! You're making me cum, Daddy! You're making me cum!"

Gabe looked up, smiled a wicked smile, and motioned for me to come in as he grunted, "The master of the castle! Uhng! Come on in here... Uhng... and help me please these naughty nymphs! They're all on the pill and... Uhng... have been begging for some daddy-daughter type fuck fantasies!"

The other girls, who had been cheering for Daisy's orgasm, eyed me up and down and chimed-in assorted affirmations for me to join-in their taboo gang bang!

Needing no further prompting, I rapidly shed my clothes and walked in to join in the fun. I smiled and said hello to Gabe, Daisy, Dar, and Ebony as I decided where to begin.

Daisy pointed to the girl straddling her father's face and said, "This is my sexy friend, Dar (short for Darlene)." Daisy then pointed to the taller, darker skinned girl and said, "And that sexy towering Amazon is my friend, Ebony! Don't ya just love her huge tits!"

I approached Daisy first, spat on my cock, and eased it into her inviting upturned ass as she leaned forward to continue fucking her father! Dear sweet, Daisy was soon squealing with joy as our two mature cocks double teamed her petite frame! I helped Gabe fuck his precious little girl for several minutes until she exploded in a huge orgasm!

I then pulled out and approached Dar, just as she quivered and had a gushing orgasm that flooded Gabe's face. "Ohhh, fuck! I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cummmmming!" She squealed!

As Dar's orgasm ripped through her, she reached forward, grabbed my erect cock, and used it to pull me toward her pretty mouth. Completely unphased by the fact I just had my mature cock stuffed up her girlfriend Daisy's tightness, Dar gobbled my thick, hard shaft and sucked it with great vigor. She made wonderful gulping and gagging sounds that heightened the erotic atmosphere in the already steamy shower!

Ebony walked-up to me and began making out, thrusting her long, tongue deep into my mouth as she grabbed my hands and planted them firmly on her massive breasts. Seeing them up close and in person, they were even bigger than I first thought! After several minutes, Ebony stopped kissing me, raised one enormous breast toward her face and sucked her long nipple into her mouth as she grabbed the back of my neck to force my mouth down toward her other nipple. Ebony not only had great tits and nipples, but as I watched her I soon discovered she had an extremely long, aheago type tongue (another major turn-on for me)!

I cupped Ebony's big tit with both hands and eagerly kissed, licked, and sucked her incredibly enormous nipple with great zeal. Following her lead, I could tell she liked having her huge nipples pulling, stretched, and twisted. Ebony stuffed her free hand deep inside her large, hairy muff to begin passionately playing with her clit.

As I suckled Ebony's enormous dark brown tit, Dar continued to slam my mature cock deep into her tiny throat, gasping, gulping, and gagging with great passion. Her technique was not bad for someone so young. Whatever she may have lacked in experience she definitely made up for with enthusiasm!

At this same time I heard Gabe swap places, ordering his sexy daughter to get on all fours. Gabe then mounted Daisy from behind and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast, doggy style!

Daisy cooed, "Yes, Daddy! Fuck your baby girl with your hard cock! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

Gabe continued pounding his petite daughter's tender pussy and soon had her squealing to another small climax. Gabe proudly proclaimed, "You're going to make Daddy cum, baby!"

Daisy, Dar, and Ebony cheered with delight as they urged Gabe to cum!

Gabe tensed-up, pulled out, and shot a sizable wad of cum onto Daisy's sweet ass!

Ebony then pulled away from me, bent down on all fours behind Daisy, and enthusiastically lapped Gabe's hot, sticky cum, off her ass. She ran her long, talented tongue all across Daisy's ass slurping up every last drop of Gabe's cum. Ebony reached underneath Daisy to finger her pussy as she used her tongue to rim Daisy's sweet ass for several moments. Ebony had great timing and just as she felt Daisy begin to quiver, she drove her long tongue deep inside Daisy's ass causing her to buck wildly in another impressive orgasm!

Ebony was a smoking hot, sultry seductress with the body and attitude of a world class porn star in the making!

Seizing the moment, I pulled free from Dar's sweet young mouth and pressed my cock into Ebony's gorgeous pussy!

"Uhhh!" Ebony moaned as she rocked her hips backward towards me. I pumped in and out with long, full strokes as Ebony used a playful little girl voice to say, " Oh, yes, daddy! Fuck your step daughter's black cunt with your thick, white cock! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me and make me cum!"

Dar rolled onto her back and slid underneath Ebony in a 69 position. Dar alternated licking Ebony's hairy cunt and sucking on my heavy white balls. Every once in a while I'd pull out of Ebony to thrust my mature cock deep into Dar's throat, encouraging her to make me nice and wet!

Gabe cheered us on as he said, slightly winded, "I need a short break, partner. I'm going to slip into the pool for a bit and wait for you and your new harem on the patio!"

Daisy straddle Ebony and stopped to press her large titties into my mouth while I banged away at Ebony. Daisy's tits were full and firm and quite sensitive to my suckling. It was hard to tell with all the shower heads flowing but it almost tasted like Daisy was lactating slightly in my mouth - another humongous turn-on for me!

Ebony was rocking and moaning loudly that she was getting ready to cum again. "Mmm, come on daddy, make your naughty step daughter cum!" Ebony cooed seductively! I was thoroughly enjoying her role play fantasy!

I stuffed my throbbing cock back into Dar's young mouth and grunted, "Make me nice and wet, Dar! When I tell you, we are going to work together to help Ebony cum, okay, sweetie?"

Dar, muffled, "Mmm Hmm! Mmff! Mmff!"

I said, "Okay, Dar, eat Ebony's sweet pussy!" As Dar started lapping away at Ebony's clit, I rubbed my well-lubricated cock against Ebony's dark chocolate colored sphincter and proceeded to cram my cock inside her sweet, round ass!

Ebony cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, "Ohhh! Daddy, your white cock is so thick! Uhhh, so big! Mmm, you're stretching my ass, daddy! Fuck! Keep pushing, daddy! Uhng! Yes, keep pushing! Fill my ass, daddy! Fill my black ass with your big white cock, daddy!"

By this time, Daisy, being smaller, climbed on top of Ebony's back and laid down. She then lifted her petite legs up and hooked them over my shoulders allowing me to lick her pussy while I eagerly fucked Ebony's ass!

Ebony used her talented long tongue to eat Dar's pussy and soon had Dar bucking and squirming beneath her.

All three barely legal girls panted, whimpered, and moaned as our fuck frenzy continued!

Ebony was next to erupt in a powerful orgasm! I had to help hold onto Daisy to keep her from sliding off.

Dar's climax arrived next. She purred and squealed with much delight!

As Dar and Ebony began to catch their breath they cooed and cheered for Daisy to cum! This inspired me to try something.

I ordered Dar to squirm out from under Ebony and straddle her head to help hold Daisy in place on Ebony's back. I then pulled my cock from Ebony's tight ass and proceeded to pump it into Daisy's sopping wet pussy. I thrust in slow but full not stopping until I bottomed-out!

Using Ebony as a makeshift table, I proceeded to fuck Daisy hard and fast above her! Dar held Daisy's torso and affectionate fondled her large breasts.

"Ooooh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" Daisy panted! "Mmm, your cock is filling me to the brim and feels sooo good!" She panted breathlessly!

"Play with Daisy's nipples, Dar! Kiss and lick them! Pinch and pull them! Help me help Daisy cum, Dar!" I growled.

I was pummeling Daisy's tight twat for all I was worth and I could tell by her gasps she was soon going to cum again.

Daisy shrieked, "Here I cum! Mmm, oh, I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cumming! Yes, oh yes, I'm cumming!"

A few moments later I felt my balls begin to boil so I announced to my bevy of beauties that I was going to cum soon too. I barked for all three to get on their knees and squeeze tight together in front of me. Dar was on the left, Daisy in the middle, and Ebony on the right. They looked like the sexual equivalent of a taboo Oreo cookie!

I jerked my mature, thick cock furiously. I grunted, "Mmm, get ready girlies, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum all over your pretty young faces and titties! Oh, yes! Oh, here I cum! Uhng! I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cumming!" I proudly professed as I shot stream after stream of cum all over my taboo trio!

When my cock finished pulsating I had successfully sprayed the faces, mouths, and beautiful breasts of all three young ladies. They cheered and cooed with great joy, commenting about how much I came and how thick my white cock was.

As I caught my breath, Daisy, Dar, and Ebony kissed, slurped, and licked my liquid love from each other's sexy bodies. Then, without prompting, Ebony leaned in and sucked my cock hard into her young mouth!

"Mmm! We gotta savor this sweet and salty treat! So good! Mmm, come on daddy, let me suck you back to full hardness so you can stab us with that beautiful thick white cock again!"