Unexpected Perks Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newvoyeur
newvoyeur
26 Followers

Jessica was last in the low five line. She emphatically jumped in the air, bringing both arms down into Marie's. It had two effects: it sent Marie running around, hands stinging, and it caused Jessica's right boob to pop out of her sports bra. She didn't even notice at first. She was so pumped up about getting the mark, winning the drill, that she was hooting and hollering. Jessica had a huge smile on her face. She swung her right arm up to meet Coach Walter's for a high five. He noticed. He almost got hit in the face with it. One of the younger girls gasped, and said "Holy shit!". Melissa saw it, and started laughing. Jessica didn't realize what they were talking about until she went to hug Coach Walter. High five and quick hug was a pretty standard celebratory greeting for teammates and even coaches. Except this time Jessica's nipple pushed hard against his chest, and she realized something had happened.

Coach Walter could not react to it. He froze. She embraced him, a look of shock and fear on her face. Jessica did not know what to do in the split second after she realized her boob was exposed. She did not have time to think. Neither did he. His body reacted. Specifically, his dick reacted. All of the thoughts and visions from the night before came rushing back in that moment when he was face to face with her bare tit. His erection reached its peak in about five milliseconds, and it was pushing straight into her stomach. Her eyes went wide, as wide as they had ever been. She didn't know what to do, and neither did he. They also couldn't hug for much longer.

*****

He would turn away. Away from Jessica and the team. That was his best plan. She was going to turn away as well, away from him at least. She would be facing the team, but that would give her a chance to pop her stray boob back in and speed out of there before he could see her or say something. And that's what they did, making an almost instantaneous similar decision independently. Jessica was embarrassed, but it worked out. She knew that the twins and maybe some other teammates would give her some flak for it, but she could ask them to not say anything to anyone else and they wouldn't. It worked for her.

Coach Walter had made what was probably the best decision for his situation. Just to get away from the team quickly and ignore it. He acted on it, and got away from Jessica. He turned and headed away from the team. Unfortunately, he had not thought about one little detail. Marie. Marie had gotten her hands slapped by Jessica and ran around from the pain. She had run behind Coach Walter. When he turned, he turned right into a spot about five feet from Marie, staring straight at her. And she was staring at him, intently. Not at his face, though. She was staring directly at his bulging erection that stuck straight out from his body.

She knew. In that moment, she knew he had one the night before when they were at the school. She absentmindedly stared at it. She licked her lips. His eyes were on her face as she did so. He started to walk towards her, knowing he needed to go by her to get out of the gym. When he took his first step, Marie's trance broke. She looked up, locking eyes with the coach. There was a lust in her eyes. He darted away, eyes first then body. She stood there, as the rest of the team was laughing and leaving the gym.

"Video's cancelled. Have a good weekend!" Coach Walter told the squad as he left the gym. He made a beeline for the coach's office, hoping his issue would go away as he walked. It didn't. He needed relief. He hadn't had much of that since the basketball season started, and his love life had slowed since he and his girlfriend broke up three months ago. Maybe he could sit down, wait it out a few minutes, and take care of it at home. That would have to be the plan, as jerking off in the limited privacy of his office was probably not a good idea.

Deep breath in, deep breath out. Once, twice, three times. Slow, methodical breaths. A minute or two more, and John would be in the clear. At least, he could make it home to take care of his growing case of blue balls.

Knock, knock.

"Coach?". It was Marie. She had not changed yet from practice. She stood in her almost transparent sports bra, small nipples prominently sticking out from the thin, wet material. Her shorts fell to about mid-thigh, showing off her long, muscular legs. She was a sight to behold.

"Uhh . . .," stammered Coach Walter. John did not know what to say, or do. Trying to get the image of Jessica out of his mind had him preoccupied, and he had not really thought about how to deal with what Marie had seen earlier. And now here she was, standing in the middle of the door to his office. Half naked, nipples showing through her bra, sexy legs on display.

"Coach, can we talk?"

NO. NO. WE CAN'T TALK. At least that was what was going through his head. But John knew that he had to say something else to the girl, at least in hopes to get her out of his office. She was starting to undo the refocusing away from Jessica that he had almost successfully completed.

"Uhh, yeah . . ." he responded. His eyes were locked on her chest.

"Hm hmm. Coach?" His eyes snapped up at Marie's clearing of her throat.

"Yeah, Marie. I'm sorry. I just . . . I, uh, I don't know. What did you say?" That was about all Coach Walter could get out.

Marie smiled. She moved her right hand up to her ear lobe, grabbing it before slowly scraping her hand down her cheek. After a brief pause near her chin, Marie continued down to the top of her clothed breast. She slowly started to rub her nipple over the top of her sports bra, maintaining her eye contact with Coach Walter. Working her fingers in a small circle over her erect nipple, she began to speak. "I, we, wanted to thank you for stepping in as coach this year. I couldn't help but notice that you had a BIG problem out on the court. I want to help you out."

Marie's left hand moved up her stomach. She hooked her thumb underneath the sports bra. She stopped rubbing her nipple with her right hand, bringing it under the sports bra. She lifted the bra up and over her small breasts, exposing them to her coach for the first time. Her arms raised, letting the bra clear her head. She threw it to the side of his office and stood up. Her hands hooked into her shorts and began pushing them down.

"What, what are you doing?" Coach Walter asked, stunned, eyes on her exposed breasts.

"Shhh, just let me help you," Marie huskily said as she stepped out of her shorts and began to pull down her underwear. She wore sexy black boy shorts which barely covered her cheeks in the rear. As she pulled them down, her wispy blond hair came into view. Coach Walter did not say a word, but gasped as the sexy underwear cleared the top of her vagina. She slowly turned around and bent over, framing her delicious pussy from behind like a picture between her legs as she finished sliding the underwear down her long legs.

"Holy shit!" He said, barely audible. His cock was now back to completely erect, pulsing in his shorts as she turned around. Her chest was flushed and her love nest was slick, indicating her arousal. She started to come around the desk towards Coach Walter. He swiveled his chair to stay facing her. As she got closer to him, she bent at her waist and started to drop to her knees. She grabbed his shorts and begin to pull them off. He offered no resistance, lifting his hips off the chair. She used both hands to grab the tops of his boxer briefs, sliding them down his legs as well. She grabbed both garments and pulled as he first lifted his right leg then the left, clearing hos lower body of clothing.

Marie ran her hands up his thighs, head moving toward his hardened cock. Her hands blindly pushed his shirt up, and Coach Walter got the hint to help. He grabbed the shirt and lifted it up his torso and over his head, her hands bracing against the chair as her lips met the head of his erection. She swirled her tongue around it, getting her first taste of his pre cum. He moaned slightly, eyes looking down at her. She met his look with her lust filled gaze before pointing her eyes at down at the base of his trimmed cock. She took most of it in her mouth, leaving roughly two inches of its now almost seven-inch length for her left hand to grab. She steadied herself with her right hand against the chair while her head bobbed back and forth on his tool, left hand moving up its shaft as her mouth did.

"Oh my god!" John was in some sort of heaven, this 19-year-old beauty working him over for what seemed like an hour. In reality, Marie had only spent about a minute lubricating his erection with her mouth before standing up. She put her hands on his shoulders as he still sat in the chair. She reached her long left leg up and placed it over the arm of the chair. With her left hand, Marie grabbed for his cock and placed it at the wet entrance to her hungry hole. She leaned her upper body down towards his face, right forearm on his shoulder for support. With a quick movement, she lowered herself down onto his stiff shaft.

"Ohh!" She moaned, burying his cock in her pussy to its base. Coach Walter slid his mouth towards the beautiful nipple on her right breast, sucking on its erect tip. They had lengthened, now the size of a pencil eraser, and he sucked on it while looking up into her eyes. She looked straight back at him, eyes showing her pleasure as he matched her up and down movements in a not so perfect rhythm. He alternated his attention with his mouth, moving between nipples, before moving slightly up to match his lips on hers.

"Oh fuck," she said as she moved her hips up and down. After about a minute, she stopped with him buried deep, grinding her clit as best she could against his pubic bone. She was in control as he grunted his approval. Back and forth she moved, feeling his wonderful cock shift inside her. Marie liked the control, but wanted to pick up the pace. She quickly moved up and swung her left leg open. His cock slipped out as Marie turned and placed both hands on the desk. She was bent over at the waist, her long muscular legs leading into an ass begging to be pounded. John followed her lead and got up from the chair. He kicked it back slightly, moving forward to her enter her soaking wet vagina from behind. The carnal sounds of bodies slapping filled the air along with her higher pitched "UH UH UH" repeated while he enthusiastically grunted.

He was close to finishing. They had been going at it for a total of 5 or 6 minutes, and she was on the brink. "Cum in me!" she told him while he rhythmically pounded her from behind. He grunted louder. She responded with a loud "AHHHHHHH!" as her pussy walls started to contract, signaling the beginning of her orgasm. He exploded, shooting stream after stream of his hot load into her young pussy. Both finished, he slumped over the top of her, not knowing what to say or do next. She felt his chest on her back and smiled, knowing that this was just the start.

newvoyeur
newvoyeur
26 Followers
12