Unexpected Places

Story Info
Peter finds himself in an unexpected situation.
7k words
4.43
14.7k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Life takes you to unexpected places, and you meet unexpected people."

It is a saying that is true for most people. For one guy, it was even more true. His name was Peter, and his unexpected story started in the early nineties. That time was at the forefront of digitalization. CDs and DVDs were invented, but people still used cassettes and VHS. The Internet was a thing contained chiefly at universities.

Peter was twenty-one and lived in a small town on the coast that lived off its fishing industry. He hated everything about fishing. He hated the smell, the ocean, the fishing boats, and the backbreaking work in the canning factory.

He had nearly flunked out of high school. Luckily, a student counselor talked him into continuing. She spent much effort in motivating him. Peter complained to her that he hated the miserable town in general and fishing in particular. He loathed the idea of becoming a fisherman. She made a deal with him. If he finished high school, she would get him a position as an apprentice plumber. She said that if he kept his end of the deal, he would never have to set foot on a fishing boat. He accepted the deal and tried his best to manage.

Peter was tall, with a decent muscular body. Most girls would say he was handsome. Not good-looking or hot but handsome. He was keenly interested in girls, like most guys at that age. He got a girlfriend. She was short, cute, and as inexperienced as him. Together, they discovered how it was to be with someone of the opposite sex. It was exciting, but often, they were fumbling around. They lost their virginity in the back seat of Peter's dad's car. Peter didn't know what to do and barely got the condom on. It was over in five minutes. Peter could tell that she was dissatisfied afterward. They did it again a few times but did not improve much. They broke up not long after.

Peter got a second girlfriend. Her name was Denise, and she was far more experienced than him regarding sex. Peter knew she had had several boyfriends but never told him how many. She liked doing it in the car but talked him into skipping school in the afternoons. Together, they would go home to her place. Her parents were at work, and they had sex in her bedroom. Peter was surprised at how excited she could become, and she was not shy about telling him how she wanted it. They spent many afternoons together in her bed, and she taught him about sex.

One day, he was called to the student counselor's office. She was upset with him for skipping classes. She accused him of breaking their agreement. She was agitated and nearly shouting at him. Peter was surprised at how angry she seemed to be. Only later in life did he understand that she sincerely cared about her students and wished them to succeed.

She said he would flunk high school if he continued as he had been doing. She said she had seen him with Denise and could understand the temptation to skip classes to be with her. Then, she shocked Peter when she said he had to find another time other than during school hours to fuck Denise. He had never imagined she could use such language with a student. She said that he had to stop if he wanted to have any other option than to become a fisherman.

Peter believed the student counselor. He had also seen how his grades were slipping. It did not go down well with Denise when he said they had to settle for the car in the evenings. She broke up with him the next day. He saw Denise leave school at lunchtime the following week with another guy. He had mixed feelings about it, but his gut told him he had made the right decision.

Things turned out for the better, and he graduated from high school. He got the position as an apprentice plumber with the student counselor's help. He was eternally thankful to her after that. The following month, he moved out when he got his first salary. He could not stand his parents. His father was a fisherman and could not understand why he did not want to become the same. He was forty-five but looked sixty-five with a broken body from the harsh ocean and hard work. His mother was a housewife and closet alcoholic. She was most days in a hazy alcohol-induced fog from morning 'til evening, and Peter hated it.

Peter moved in with four friends in a three-room apartment. It was cramped but cheap. All of them were happy to have moved out of their parents' homes. They had a great time together. Often, they were partying together. Occasionally, they rented a porno movie from a nearby porn shop and watched it together. Back then, there was no internet, and access to porn was limited to magazines and VCR movies. None of the guys were well off, and they would chip in the money for the movies.

Usually, it was Peter who went to the porn shop to rent the movies. He was there often enough to get to know the owner, Wesley, who was around fifty. However, it was hard to tell with his pudgy, pockmarked face and flabby body. Peter had never seen him wear anything but jeans, a white t-shirt that was perpetually dirty, and an unbuttoned flannel shirt. He was the epitome of a sleazy porn-shop owner.

One time, Peter complained to Wesley that money was tight on an apprentice plumber's salary. Wesley readily offered to lend him a fifty. He could pay him back the following week after getting his salary. He wanted steep interest, but Peter felt it was manageable. Not until later did Peter understand how Wesley had successfully played him. Over the following months, the fifty turned into a hundred, then two hundred, and even more until Peter couldn't pay him back.

They had a big argument when Peter wanted to pay Wesley back at a manageable pace without interest. After a heated argument, Wesley proposed that Peter could participate in an amateur porno movie as payment. Peter thought it was a ridiculous idea. He was no porn star. Wesley said that it was the beauty of amateur porn -- you should not be a porn star. They argued more, and Peter said he did not want people to see him in a porno movie. Wesley said it would not happen. He was part of a network of porn shops that traded amateur porn. He would send the film to the other side of the country. Wesley countered objection by objection. Finally, Peter said he had no girlfriend to have sex with. Wesley smiled evilly and said he had the perfect girl in the same position as Peter.

Peter said he needed to think about it and left. He was in a mess. Wesley demanded money that he did not have. The idea of performing on camera felt more and more appealing. It was an easy way out of his predicament. A few days later, he called Wesley, who was more than pleased to hear Peter's decision.

After a few days, Wesley called back to tell him everything was set up. Peter should come to the porn shop the following evening at closing time.

Peter felt nervous and could hardly concentrate at work. At home, he showered and prepared for the evening. He arrived at the agreed time in the porn shop and was surprised when a woman in her forties was with Wesley. He hadn't thought much about whom he would perform with but had taken it for granted that it would be someone his age. Wesley introduced her as Kiera.

Kiera acted very tense and was hostile toward Wesley.

Soon, Peter understood that she was also in debt, and Wesley had talked her into making a porno movie as a downpayment, similar to Peter's arrangement. Kiera wanted to be sure Wesley was not offering the film in his shop. He assured her he had no intentions of doing that. Wesley told them more about the network of porn shops. They produced and shared amateur porn between them. He repeated that he intended to swap the movie with another shop at the other end of the county, so it was perfectly safe.

Kiera was also rather hostile towards Peter. She softened a bit when she understood that he was also doing it because he owed money to Wesley. She quarreled with Wesley and wanted it to be worth more to have sex on camera. She argued that her husband had the actual debt, and she was sacrificing herself to reduce it. He had a gambling problem, and Wesley had tricked him into borrowing money. After a while, Wesley got fed up with her bickering. He told her to leave and return with the money she and her husband owed him. Or to shut up, and they could get down to business.

Reluctantly, Kiera agreed. Wesley locked the front door, and they entered one of the back rooms. A large bed occupied an otherwise empty room. There was a fancy-looking camera on a tripod by the bed. Wesley told them proudly that it was a digital camera. He said he could edit the film before copying it to a VHS cassette. Both Peter and Kiera were too nervous to appreciate the camera. Wesley took it and started filming them. They stood looking at him, not knowing what to do.

"What do we do now?" Kiera asked.

"You can start with making out," replied Wesley.

Kiera gave Peter an unfriendly look.

"I am not kissing him!" she protested.

"You are fucking him, so get started," Wesley retorted.

Kiera's shoulders sank, and it looked as if she had given up. She looked at Peter and paid him attention for the first time.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Peter."

"How old are you?" She gave him a once over. "Never mind, I don't want to know."

She dropped her handbag on the floor and peeled off her jacket. Then, muttering something about the place being filthy, she dropped it next to her bag on the floor. There was nowhere else to put it.

Peter took off his jacket and dropped it next to hers. She stepped close to him and placed her hands on his shoulders. She had on high heels, and their heads were almost level. Her expression softened somewhat as she moved in closer. Tentatively, they kissed. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She stiffened briefly from the intimate contact but then relaxed into his arms.

She smelled good. There was a hint of perfume coming from her. She also felt good. She had a definite female shape, and his arms fit nicely around her slim waist. He could tell her boobs were large yet firm from how they pressed into his chest. It felt good to kiss her but weird at the same time. She was old enough to be his mother.

"Come on, use some tongue," Wesley demanded from behind the camera. Kiera tensed but then relaxed again in his arms. Her hands moved from his shoulders to his back, and she parted her lips. Their tongues met. Wesley moved around them, catching them from different angles as they began making out in earnest. Peter's cock stirred. She tensed and pulled back when she felt the hard lump in his pants press against her mound. She looked at him intently for a second, looking angry. Then, it was as if she resigned to her fate and returned to his arms. Her open mouth met his, and she pressed her mound firmly against him as he wrapped his arms around her back. Her boobs pressed firmly into his chest. They felt good.

Wesley was making encouraging remarks about their performance as he circled them. "Peter, start undressing her," he directed after some time. She did not tense this time, nor did she protest as he took hold of the hem of her sweater and began working it upwards. Obediently, she raised her arms over her head so he could peel it off her. Her boobs looked impressive. Peter was mainly a boob man, and his mouth watered as he stared at the generous display of boobs before him. He guessed she was a C or D cup, and they gave the impression of bursting out of her bra.

"Go on, play with them," Wesley ordered.

Peter cupped her boobs before she could complain. He had been with a few girls who had let him touch their boobs. But no one with boobs as large as Kiera's. She did not complain and passively let him grope her. They felt as good as they looked. Large and firm. Kiera bit her lip but did not say anything. She took off Peter's sweater when Wesley told her to do it. Kiera had wide, loose pants with a buckle in the front. They fell to the floor when Peter undid the clasp. She had long, perfectly straight, shapely legs. She stepped out of her pants and stood in front of him.

Peter looked her up and down. Her panties matched her bra, and she wore pumps that looked very sexy. She had a faint flush on her cheeks. She was much older but easily the best-looking woman Peter had been with. Her hips flared out from the narrow waist, and her boobs swelled in her bra. His cock strained in his pants. He was turned on, but the situation felt weird with Wesley present and recording everything.

"Take off his pants," Wesley ordered. Kiera looked unhappy but seemed resigned and did as she was told without complaining. Peter helped her by kicking off his sneakers. His cock strained in his boxers. Kiera stared at his crotch but did not say anything.

Wesley got her to lie down on the bed. She muttered about the dirty and soiled sheets but did it anyway. Peter got down next to her. He had to agree that the sheets felt sticky. They resumed making out. Peter ran his hands over her body. She felt as good as she looked. Her skin felt smooth to the touch. Her ass was shapely, and her boobs felt great when he fondled them. He liked what he found when he explored her body. She mainly held still or caressed his shoulders and chest.

After a long while, Wesley was satisfied that he had captured the action with his camera. He told Kiera to get on her back and that Peter should remove her panties. She looked tense but did as he asked and lifted her ass when Peter peeled down her panties. Her legs were shapely, and Peter got the impression that she worked out to stay in such good shape. She looked incredibly sexy as she lifted one foot at a time, and Peter threaded her flimsy panties over her high-heeled pumps. Wesley must have had the same impression when he grunted in approval as he captured everything with his camera.

Peter looked down at her. She looked hot, and her bra and pumps accentuated her appeal. Her pussy was partially waxed, with only a tiny patch of hair at the top of her mound.

"Well, get down and eat her pussy," Wesley ordered bluntly.

Kiera had gradually relaxed while they made out on the bed, but now she tensed up when Peter spread her thighs. They were shapely, considering her age. Peter was impressed with how good they looked. She defensively put a hand on his head when he moved in on her.

"Careful," she breathed.

Peter paused, then moved closer more slowly. He held her thighs open and began kissing the inside of her thighs beneath her pussy. She relaxed and fell back on the bed. Her thighs jumped like he was giving her electric shocks when he was kissing her. He could tell she was very sensitive. Gently, he kissed his way closer to her pussy. Her hips jumped high when he softly ran the tip of his tongue along her slit.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed and placed a hand on top of his head defensively.

He let her breathe for a second, then ran his tongue along her slit again. She reacted as strongly again, but he did not pause this time before doing it again. Soon, he lapped at her pussy at a slow, deliberate pace. She squirmed but gradually relaxed in his arms. Wesley moved around them to get the action from every angle.

"Yeah, baby," Wesley cheered. "You have sexy legs. Put them on his shoulders. Show them off for me!"

She hesitated but then did as he asked without protesting. Peter let go of her thighs, snaked his arms up outside of them, and cupped her boobs. He agreed with Wesley that she had gorgeous legs, but he was more of a boob man. They were big and surprisingly firm, and it felt good to play with them. Wesley made an approving noise, capturing everything with his camera. Kiera was more into it but was not particularly wet when Peter started lapping at her pussy. It was not surprising. They did not know each other, and both were basically forced into having sex. Peter let go of one of her boobs after a while. He wet his index finger in his mouth and slipped it inside Kiera's pussy.

"Oh, shit," Kiera exclaimed, and her hips came up for the first time from the mattress. Peter was surprised at how tight she felt. He had assumed her pussy would be loose, considering how old she was. He wiggled his finger inside her. Her high heels scraped along his back as her hips lifted to meet his hand. Her hand returned to his head, but now she held him in place instead of being prepared to push him away. She gasped when he gently sucked her clit into his mouth.

Peter was getting to her, and she was squirming beneath him. She was getting to him as well with her sexy body, and his cock throbbed in his boxers.

Wesley felt it was time to move on and ordered them to trade places. Peter and Kiera felt conscious about the artificial situation as they did as they were told. This was not sex or making love. It was something different that neither Peter nor Kiera was familiar with. They traded places with awkward motions.

Peter sat down on the bed and leaned back on his elbows, and Kiera got down on her knees between his spread thighs. They locked eyes, but Peter could not tell what Kiera was thinking or feeling from her expression. She had a faint flush, so he guessed he had been getting to her at least a little.

"Go on," Wesley ordered. "Take off his boxers!"

Peter raised his hips when Kiera took hold of the elastic waistband at the top of his boxers. His cock strained against the material, and she had to wiggle his boxers to get them down. His hard cock swung towards the ceiling once it cleared his boxers. He had a big cock, and he was immensely proud of it. Not ridiculously big, but more than seven inches and fatter than average. It curved upwards like a banana, and he had a sizeable plum-shaped knob at the top of the shaft. Kiera's eyes widened when she saw his cock, and she bit her bottom lip. He could tell she was impressed by it.

He raised one foot and then the other so she could get off his boxers the rest of the way. She dropped them on the floor and took hold of his cock without being asked. Peter saw that she wore an expensive-looking wedding ring. She had talked about her husband owing money to Wesley, but Peter had been too nervous for it to sink in that she was married and cheating right now. He wondered where her husband was. She had said he was a fisherman. It was hard work, and they were usually at sea for four or five days each time. Being married to a fisherman meant much alone time at home. She jacked his cock, and he followed how the wedding ring slowly moved up and down.

"Well, suck it," Wesley said impatiently after a while.

"I am not sucking his cock," replied Kiera.

Wesley made a theatrical sigh. "Stop bickering and get to it. He ate your pussy without complaining, didn't he?"

"No!"

"We've been through this. Either do as you are told or get the hell out of here and return with my money!" Wesley sounded upset.

Kiera did not reply but looked upset. She continued jacking his cock, but after a while, she opened her mouth and lowered it over his cock. Peter's stomach fluttered as he felt her suck his large knob.

"Yea, that's it, baby," Wesley encouraged her, moving closer with the camera.

Peter didn't have much experience of having his cock sucked. His first girlfriend had put his cock in her mouth but only held it there without doing much. Denise had sucked his cock but had been more interested in him eating her pussy. She had patiently taught him how a pussy worked. Where it was sensitive and where it was not. How to caress and play with it, and how to eat it in the best way. He had used that knowledge on Kiera, and it had worked well, considering the circumstances.

Kiera was far from a beginner at sucking a cock, and soon she had him panting and his cock throbbing, near orgasm. She even sucked his balls unbidden. Wesley moved around, captured it all, and made encouraging comments.

12