Unexpected Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Wesley said it was enough and that they should move on.

"I want you at the bottom," he ordered Kiera.

She got up from between Peter's spread knees. He was breathing heavily. Kiera did not seem completely unaffected by the blowjob she had delivered to him. Peter stood up, making space for Kiera on the bed. Instead of lying down, she picked up her handbag and rummaged inside. She pulled up a condom.

"What the hell is that for?" Wesley asked.

"I want him to use a condom," Kiera replied.

"Like hell he is," Wesley retorted.

"I don't want to have sex without a condom," Kiera stubbornly replied.

"Tough luck for you. A condom would ruin the movie. You must take him raw." Wesley persisted.

"It's not a good time of the month!"

Peter was vaguely familiar with how it worked with a woman. He knew she might become pregnant from sex. He also knew that there was a cycle connected to her period, and some days were more likely than others to catch. Apparently, Kiera told Wesley that today was not a good day for sex."

Wesley snorted. "That's easy. We have the kid pull out. We film how he comes over your boobs. It will be great." He looked her up and down. "Lose the bra. I want to see what your boobs look like."

Peter was surprised when she did not protest his rude demand. Instead, she bit her tongue with an angry expression. She reached behind her back and undid her bra.

She peeled it off and dropped it on the floor. With a frustrated expression, she threw away the condom. Then she stood naked in front of them except for her high-heeled pumps. Her boobs looked as hot as the rest of her.

"Fuck me, you are one hot piece of ass," Wesley exclaimed. Peter could do nothing but agree. Even though she was so much older, she looked hot. He could not stop being conscious of their age difference. He tried to picture how hot she had been when she was his age.

"Kiera, you have one hell of a lucky husband being married to you," Wesley said admiringly. "My luck is that he has a gambling problem, so I get to work with you."

Peter believed Wesley was a creep, but he was overdoing it in how he trash-talked Kiera's husband. She blushed at the comments, but she did not reply.

"Well, we don't have all night. Get on the bed so we can continue," Wesley continued, not caring how he humiliated her.

Kiera was stiff as she went to the bed and lay down on her back.

"Let's start in missionary, then move on to other positions." Wesley moved in on the bed with the camera, ready to capture everything.

Peter looked down at Kiera. She looked flushed but unhappy. He rubbed her thighs and sides, trying to get her to loosen up. It seemed to work, and he lay down on her after a while. She spread her thighs, and both looked down as he aligned his hard cock with her opening. Wesley was on his knees next to them. He almost pushed the camera between them to capture how he penetrated her. Peter found the right spot and pressed forward. His large knob breached her opening, and she made a sharp intake of breath.

She looked up into his face with an angry expression. "If you come in me, I will break every bone in your body!"

Peter did not reply but pushed deeper. She was tight. Much tighter than what he expected someone at her age would be. She put a hand defensively against his lower stomach. She gasped and sighed as he slowly drilled all the way inside her. Peter had always used a condom when he had had sex. This was the first time he had penetrated a girl without a protective barrier. He marveled at how silky soft her pussy felt against his cock.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as he reached her bottom, and his pubis bone pressed firmly against her clit. She looked up into his face with an almost pleading expression. Painful and excited at the same time.

Peter felt a rush of power. Kiera was older, married, and looked gorgeous. He had met her less than an hour ago, and now he was balls-deep without a condom in her tight pussy. Looking at her face beneath him, he got an irrational urge to humiliate her as Wesley had done.

"You are really tight," he said to her. "I guess your husband must be small."

Her eyes widened in surprise at the cruel comment and then narrowed in anger.

"I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth about my husband," she shot at him vehemently.

He regretted what he had said. Usually, he was a nice guy and tried to be kind to others.

"Sorry, that was mean," he apologized.

"Well, get started. I want this over and done with so we can go home and forget about this ever happening," she urged him.

They started fucking. It felt stilted and artificial. Having Wesley on and around the bed trying to get the action from every angle with his camera did not improve the situation. Peter had watched plenty of porno movies. Sometimes, he daydreamed that being a porn star was glamorous. You were surrounded by hot chicks and had all the sex you could imagine. And, on top of everything, you were paid to do it. What he and Kiera were doing had nothing to do with sex. There were no feelings or emotions involved. The sense of closeness and shared excitement you have when you make love to a woman were missing. Peter could tell from Kiera's expression that she felt the same way. It was utterly mechanical what they were doing.

It got a bit better when Wesley ordered them to turn around, so Peter was on his back with Kiera riding him. Kiera was not used to a big cock. She seemed to relax when she could better control how deeply he penetrated her. He, in turn, got to play with her amazing boobs. They were large, heavy, and firm. He had no problems getting her nipples to stiffen, and she seemed to like it when he pulled on them. He liked it when Wesley ordered her to lean forward and make out with him while still working her hips up and down. Her boobs felt great, pressing into his chest. But the sex was still feeling mechanical. He could tell she felt the same.

They changed again. Kiera got on all four, and Peter entered her from behind. Her pussy felt like it had adjusted to his size. He could push inside in one forceful thrust. She grunted from the deep penetration. It was the first time she had made any sound. It was also the first time they worked together. Kiera braced and pushed back to meet his thrusts. It was more animated. Wesley cheered them on and told them they looked hot together as he captured everything with his camera. Peter took a firm hold of her hips, slowly pulling back, and then forcefully pummeled forward until his crotch smacked into her ass. He did it again and again. Kiera braced herself and met him thrust for thrust, driving her ass backward every time. Her heavy boobs swung beneath her chest. Once in a while, she grunted when he got extra deep inside her. Her pussy lubricated more, and there were slick sounds from Peter's curved cock going in and out of her tight passage.

Wesley urged them on. He told them they were doing great as he knee-walked around them on the bed. He told Peter to slap Kiera's ass. He let go of her hip and slapped her ass. He had never slapped a girl and did not know how hard he should do it. There was a resounding whack as his hand met her shapely buttocks.

"Ahhww, fuck!" Kiera yelped loudly. Her face fell forward on the stained mattress, but she did not stop driving her ass back to meet his thrusts. A pale red handprint formed on her shapely ass.

"Great! Hit her other side!" Wesley exclaimed.

Without hesitating, he slapped her again - producing a new sharp whack and corresponding squeal.

"Atta boy!" Wesley cheered. "Do it again!"

Peter was reluctant, having never slapped someone during sex before. Wesley urged him on, and he gave in and slapped Kiera's ass repeatedly. She yelped more times, and her ass cheeks turned from light pink to deeper red. She protested but never prevented him from slapping her ass more. Peter got the impression that her pussy became wetter, and she was driving her ass back against his pumping hips harder.

Wesley was cheering them on and captured everything on his camera.

"Yeah, that's it, Peter, good work! I know a slut is hiding somewhere inside that prim-and-proper exterior. We will bring it out with time. You'll see!"

Peter felt Kiera tremble when she heard Wesley's comment, but she only groaned and did not contradict him. Peter slapped her ass again, and she shook more. He was getting the hang of how hard to hit her ass for the best response.

"That's it for now," interrupted Wesley. "Kiera, get on your back. Peter, have a go at her for the money shot."

Both were surprised by the sudden change, but Kiera obediently got on her back and spread her thighs wide.

"Remember," she told Peter while looking him intently in the eyes, "you absolutely cannot come inside me. It is the worst day of the month. You must control yourself."

She was still tight, but she had become accustomed to his thick cock. He had no problems entering her pussy in one swift push. Peter noticed that her nipples were hard and that her cheeks were flushed. There was a clock on the wall in front of Peter. He was surprised when he saw that it had been over an hour since they had started.

Peter fucked her hard and fast. He knew what they expected him to do. He kept himself on straight arms over her. She held onto his arms for support. Her heavy orbs bounced around from how he pummeled her. Wesley was sitting next to them on the bed. He was not filming but being prepared.

"Come all over her fat boobs when you are ready. It will be great." Wesley exclaimed.

Both Kiera and Wesley could tell when he came close. Kiera tensed beneath him. His balls began churning. He was close.

"Remember!" she cautioned him, "not inside!"

Wesley started filming again.

Kiera whined with tension as he got closer. Her nails dug into his arms. His balls felt like two pieces of lead. This was going to be a big one. At the last second, he pulled free. Kiera exhaled loudly from relief and arched her back, presenting her swelling boobs as a target. Peter pumped his cock rapidly a couple of times and then came.

He groaned and shot a thick wad over Kiera's chest, ending almost at her jaw. Three more wads followed rapidly, hitting both boobs and her chest. He moved higher and jerked his cock again a few times. It looked like both Kiera and Wesley thought he was done. Instead, he shot several more wads, making a mess on her chest and stomach.

"Oh, my god," Kiera exclaimed, looking down with wide eyes at the mess Peter was making on her.

He moved even higher up on her, jerking his cock. But now, only thick sticky droplets came out and splashed down on her boobs. Then, finally, it stopped, and Peter sat heavily beside her on the bed.

"Fucking Hell. You had really saved up on that one!" Wesley exclaimed. "You should thank me, Kiera, for talking you out of the condom. The kid would have blown a hole straight through it." He chuckled at his nasty joke. Kiera did not reply but got up on her elbows to look down at the mess Peter had made on her.

Peter was also looking. He usually came a lot. But this was among the most ever. He did not know if he should feel proud. Wesley was certainly impressed, but it had been a purely mechanical orgasm. Post-orgasmic bleakness came over him. He had not been having sex with Kiera. Frankly, it was more like he had used Kiera's pussy to jerk off. There had been no intimacy or interaction between them. Neither he nor she wanted to be there in the first place.

Wesley had coerced them to perform on camera as an alternative way to repay their debts. In Kiera's case, it was even more squalid. It was her husband's gambling debt that she tried to get rid of. Self-loathing lurked around the corner after his orgasm.

Kiera was staring down at her soiled chest. Sperm was seeping down the sides of her swelling boobs. It dripped down onto the stained sheet beneath her. He could tell from her dazed expression that she had similar feelings as him. He had assumed he would be meeting a girl his age and had been unprepared to meet someone as old as Kiera. For the first time, it struck him that she could have been as unprepared to meet someone as young as him.

"Come on, guys," Wesley said cheerfully while attaching the camera to the tripod. "Wrap it up so we can go home."

"Is there a bathroom?" Kiera asked, looking up from her chest.

Wesley grinned evilly at her. "Sorry, honey, the lock jammed and can't be opened."

Kiera scowled at him. It looked like she only half-believed him. When he did not say anything more, she got up from bed. Hurriedly, she strutted over to her handbag. She still had her high-heeled shoes on. She knelt and fished out a small package of tissues from her bag. She scowled when she saw only a handful of tissues left. Sperm oozed down her chest and dripped onto her thighs as she tried to wipe it up with her few tissues. There was too much sperm, and she was still covered in it when she had used up the tissues. She looked at the mess, obviously unhappy. With a sigh, she picked up her panties and used them to wipe up more sperm. They became saturated with sperm, and she gave up with a sigh. She folded them neatly, put them in the empty plastic package with tissues, and stuffed them into her bag.

Wesley had shamelessly watched her vain attempt to clean up. Peter had also watched her, but he had done it more covertly while he dressed.

"Are you getting dressed or planning to leave naked?" Wesley asked her sarcastically. She scowled again at him but did not reply. Instead, she began dressing in angry motions. Peter saw a thick rope of sperm in her hair when she stepped into her pants. He knew that women hated getting sperm in their hair for some reason, so he kept quiet. It was better that she found out when he was not around. She had problems with her bra. Her boobs were sticky with sperm, and she struggled to adjust them in the cups. She put on her sweater.

"Well, let's go," she said to them impatiently as she picked up her bag.

Peter realized that he and Wesley had been standing still, staring at her while she dressed. Wesley took the lead, walking through the closed store towards the front door. Kiera was second, and Peter came last. Walking close behind Kiera in the dark store, he could smell that she reeked of sperm. She would be in trouble if her husband was at home and had any sense of smell. But he doubted Kiera had come to the porn shop unless he was at sea.

Wesley was talking while they navigated around shelves in the darkness.

"You two did rather well for being the first time," he said. It was the first time he said something positive to them instead of insulting or giving orders.

"We meet here again next week, at the same time, and make a new movie." He turned around and gave Kiera a shrewd smile. "Then it is safe to make a creampie. It will be spectacular if the kid performs like today. Guys like that shit in amateur porn."

Kiera muttered something, but it was too low for Peter to make out. Wesley was unruffled and continued. "Bring some sexy clothes and lingerie as well. You have great boobs. We should use that. Maybe a party dress. Something that makes your boobs pop. I'm sure the kid will like it too. He seemed unable to let go of them."

Peter felt his ears burn. Wesley was so trivial and crude.

Soon, they were outside, and Wesley locked up the shop.

"Well, see you next week," he said cheerfully. He began walking down the street.

Peter and Kiera were left standing outside the dark store, looking at each other. They were strangers and had just been having sex. Kiera reeked of sperm, and the thick rope in her hair gleamed in the light from a nearby streetlight. Peter felt unreal, like he was in a dream. His cock was covered in her pussy juices. He had no idea what to say to her. They stood looking at each other.

"Thank you," she said quietly after a long while.

Peter was surprised. "Why?"

"For not being an asshole like Wesley."

Peter looked at her. It must have been tough for her to agree to Wesley's demand to make movies. Peter could imagine he had pressured her a lot harder than him. She mostly had been stiff and mechanical while they made the movie. Peter felt sorry for her. She was stuck in Wesley's clutches as much as he was.

"Sorry about your husband. I should not have said that about his dick," Peter apologized.

"Let's just forget about it," Kiera said with a bleak smile. Something in how she replied made him feel he had guessed right about her husband being small.

They were quiet again.

"I guess you and I are in this together now," Peter suggested.

"Yeah," Kiera replied. "Wesley is a real asshole!" she added with plenty of feelings.

"Couldn't agree more," Peter replied.

Kiera looked at him like she was evaluating him.

"Do you like my boobs?" she asked bluntly, and Peter blushed.

"Yeah, they are nice," he confessed.

"I have the perfect dress. It's a party dress cut so low that I can barely bend forward without my boobs popping out over the top. You will love it."

Peter blushed more.

"Seriously, I will bring it for you, not that asshole Wesley."

"Thanks, I will try and bring something nice as well for you," Peter replied.

"No, you don't have to bring anything. Just be a decent guy. I will appreciate it."

He looked at her. The hostility she had been showing when they initially met was gone. Instead, she looked vulnerable. They had been having sex minutes ago but were strangers. Standing together outside the closed and dark porn shop, he felt they connected. He touched her arm. It was a simple gesture but more intimate than when he had slapped her ass or groped her boobs while they fucked.

"I will look forward to seeing you in that dress," he said with a smile.

"Until next week," she smiled back at him. She showed a perfect line of white teeth. With a start, he realized it was the first time he had seen her smile. She turned around and walked down the street in the opposite direction of Wesley.

Peter looked after her until she disappeared around a corner. Then he started making his way home.

12