Unexpected Places Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter meet Kiera again.
5.1k words
4.54
4.6k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Life takes you to unexpected places and you meet unexpected people."

Peter was twenty years old and worked as an apprentice plumber. He had recently moved out of his parents' house. Life was good, although money was tight. He liked his work, enjoyed living with friends, and thought he had everything figured out. However, recent events showed him that there was truth in the saying that "life can take you to unexpected places and you meet unexpected people."

Peter had made a series of bad decisions and been skillfully played by Wesley, the owner of the local porn shop. It led to the point where he had to agree to be the male participant in a porno movie.

He had only a vague idea of what he agreed to do when he said Wesley could film him having sex.

It had been nothing like he had imagined. He had been unprepared when he found out it would be with a woman old enough to be his mother. He had never imagined a woman like her could be in the same situation as him and was basically coerced into performing in front of a camera.

Then, the mechanical act of it. It had not been at all like the sex he had been having with other girls. He and Kiera had gone through the motions under Wesley's directions. He had lost count of how many porno movies he had watched. He had even rented amateur porn. He had believed the actors were enjoying the sex. Now he understood it was probably only acting.

On the plus side, it was a relief to feel he was getting out of his financial troubles. Peter had haggled with Wesley about how much it was worth to participate in a movie. Peter did a quick calculation once they had agreed. He had to do twelve films before he was debt-free. It had felt manageable then, but now he felt less sure. It had been more difficult than he had imagined. It helped that Kiera was good looking. But performing had felt so degrading. Peter could imagine how much more degrading it had felt for Kiera. Especially since she had ended up in Wesley's clutches due to her husband's gambling debts.

Peter thought about Kiera a lot. He did not know more about her than her first name and that she was older and married. He could not imagine that she knew more about him. They were strangers, and it was weird knowing that they would have sex when they met again.

The week went by quickly. He shared a small apartment with four other guys. They got along well, but they were not close friends. Several times, he thought about telling them that he had performed on camera to get out of his debt to Wesley, the owner of the porn shop. He had told them the first times he had borrowed money from Wesley. They had thought it was hilarious that he borrowed money from the sleazy porn-shop owner. However, as his debt to Wesley increased, he stopped talking about it. He felt too ashamed about being in Wesley's clutches.

Soon, the day arrived for the second film, and Peter prepared again. He showered and put on clean clothes. He was tense but felt more prepared this time about what to expect. He arrived at the porn shop just before closing time. Wesley was behind the counter and smiled evilly at him.

"Good that you are on time!" Wesley exclaimed. "Get in the back while I close for the day. Kiera is already there."

The large bed was the only furniture in the seedy room, and Kiera sat on the very edge of it, looking nervous. Their eyes met. They were strangers, and soon, they were going to have sex. Peter felt embarrassed and did not know what to say.

"I am glad you came," Kiera said after some time. Peter could hear the insincerity in her voice. He looked at her. He had understood she was in as much trouble as he and was as desperate as him to get out of her financial mess. It must irk Kiera tremendously that her husband had put her in this situation. He did not know how to reply. They could hear how Wesley was closing the shop.

"I am glad you came, too," Peter said, and Kiera smiled ruefully. Peter noticed that she had a much larger bag with her this time.

Luckily, Wesley arrived before it became too awkward. He looked cheerful and was rubbing his hands together with satisfaction.

"I am glad you are here," Wesley said. He was unknowingly echoing what they both had said. "Last week's movie turned out good for being your first one. Let's make a new one."

"Did you bring clothes?" he asked, pointing at Kiera's large bag. Then he turned to Peter. "It looks like you are wearing the same clothes as last week, but that does not matter. People don't care one bit what the guy is wearing."

Kiera opened her bag and started showing the clothes she had brought. First, she showed them two sets of matching bras and panties. They were of different styles, and both sets looked sexy. Then she showed a pair of hot pants and a tight crop-top. Peter could imagine she would look hot in them. Wesley seemed to think the same. He said she had a great ass and boobs, and the clothes would show off nicely. She showed them a cute summer dress. It was sleeveless and short. Wesley did not seem to like it. Last, she showed them a cocktail dress. She was looking at Peter instead of Wesley when she showed it. He remembered she had said she was bringing it for him. It was short, sleeveless, and had a very low-cut front.

"Yeah, baby, now you are talking," Wesley admired. He looked even more pleased when she showed him a pair of thigh-high stockings and a pair of high-heel pumps. "I think it is settled which clothes we are using."

He moved to his camera on the tripod. "You can change while I get ready."

Kiera looked puzzled. Then she understood Wesley assumed she was changing clothes in front of them. She looked from Peter and Wesley, hesitating. Then she opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. She fidgeted around for a while, undecided about what to do. Wesley was occupied with his camera and lamps around the bed. Peter tried to look disinterested. The situation felt surreal.

Cautiously, Kiera began undressing, dropping her clothes on the floor by her bag. She paused when she had bra and panties left. Peter tried not to stare. For being so old, she looked hot, standing semi-naked in front of him.

He felt his cock stir.

"I think you should go with the pink lingerie. They will look good with the dress," Wesley suggested.

Kiera grimaced, and she took off her bra and panties. Peter could not pretend any longer not to stare at her naked body. He did not know if he should look at her swelling boobs or pussy first. She looked great, and he had been having sex with her. The situation felt more unreal than the first time they were together.

Kiera put on her pink bra and panties. Then she sat on the bed and put on her thigh-high stockings, one after the other. Peter had never seen a woman put on stockings before, and he thought it looked incredibly sexy. She stood up and carefully adjusted the stocking tops to be the same height on her thighs. She stepped into her high-heel pumps. Lastly, she wriggled into the tight cocktail dress.

She looked amazing. Her dress was short, showing off her long, shapely legs nicely. It was cut low in the front, creating a tantalizing view of swelling boobs over the top. She had not exaggerated when she told Peter that her boobs threatened to pop over the top if she bent forward.

"You look fucking hot!" Wesley exclaimed. Peter realized that Wesley was ready with his camera and was admiring Kiera openly. "Give it a twirl so we can have a look at you."

Kiera scowled but did as he asked.

"Nice... really nice," Wesley said as she turned around. He rubbed his chin, looking thoughtful. "Ah, I know how we want to play this out. But you'll have to lose the bra. It will be in the way."

"What!"

"Just take it off. It will come off anyway, sooner or later."

Kiera looked uncertain. Peter looked from one to the other, not wanting to say anything. He felt like the junior in the room with two adults battling wills.

"Okaaay..." Kiera relented and did as he asked. She peeled her arms out of the top of the dress so it hung around her chest. She removed the bra, dropped it on the floor, and threaded her arms back into the dress again.

She looked as good in the dress without a bra as with it. Wesley took his camera and began filming.

"That's better. You can start now," Wesley said, looking at them through his camera.

Kiera and Peter looked at each other. Peter felt awkward. It was apparent Kiera felt the same. Peter wished they had had an opportunity to talk before they started. They had already had sex once, but they were still strangers. He felt he had a reunion with a one-night stand that he had regretted. Kiera looked as hesitant as he. They were both doing it because of money and not because they were attracted to each other.

"What do we do?" Kiera asked, looking at Peter. She sounded unsure.

"Begin with making out. That is always a good start," Wesley decided.

Hesitantly, Kiera stepped closer to Peter. He moved forward as well, feeling he had to take part. Kiera was beautiful in her dress, and it helped.

They embraced. It felt awkward. Wesley moved in with the camera. Peter felt very self-conscious, and Kiera looked to feel the same. She smelled faintly of the same perfume as last time. Her lips were soft when they met. Later, Peter could not remember who had parted lips first, but soon they were making out. She felt good in his arms, and her boobs pressed firmly into his chest. The hard lump in his pants bumped into her crotch. His initial reaction was to pull back. She tightened her hold around his back when she felt him pull away. Then she pushed her mound against the hard lump to show him it was okay.

"All right," Wesley said after a while, "Kiera, I want you to undress Peter."

Kiera did not react to Wesley's request, but after making out some more, she began pulling on Peter's t-shirt. He helped by holding his arms over his head so she could get it off him. They resumed making out, and a while later, Kiera began undoing Peter's pants. He helped by kicking off his shoes. She went down on her knees in front of him and peeled down his pants. He stepped out of them. Next, she took hold of his boxers and peeled them down. Peter's hard cock swung out, and Kiera stared at it. Then she stood up, and they resumed making out. Peter was naked, and his cock was so hard it was throbbing. Kiera did not shy away but pressed her mound against it.

"Peter, your turn. Pull down her front and free Kiera's arms from her dress," Wesley said.

Peter waited a bit like Kiera before following his instructions. He was generally inexperienced with girls. It felt kinky to pull down the front of Kiera's dress so that her boobs popped out. He knew she was not really into what they were doing, and he half expected her to protest. She did not say anything. Experimentally, he caressed her boobs. He got bolder when she did not protest but continued to make out with him. He caressed her boobs more. She had nice boobs. He thought they were perky for her age; caressing them felt good. She trembled slightly in response. She did not say anything, but Peter got the impression that she liked how he caressed her. Her nipples stiffened like hard pebbles when he lightly pinched them. After a while, he pushed on her sleeves, and she helped him free her arms from her dress.

They made out more. He was naked, and she had her dress hanging around her waist. She did not seem to mind when he pulled her close so that her bare boobs flattened against his chest.

"Great, Peter, get her down on the bed and straddle her chest," Wesley said. He was directing them more this time compared to the previous time.

Peter steered them towards the bed. The edge of the bed caught Kiera's calves, and she sat down and then lay back. Peter came after and straddled her chest.

"Push your boobs together so Peter can fuck between them," Wesley told Kiera. She must have understood what Wesley wanted and already accepted it. Without protest, she pressed her boobs together and deftly caught Peter's hard cock between them. Peter pumped a few times between her swelling boobs. It felt great. He had seen it many times in porn movies but had never done it before. He started tentatively but then lengthened his strokes. Kiera's boobs felt great pressing against his cock, but it was an awkward position.

"I've never done this before," Peter confessed.

"You are doing just fine, kid," Wesley replied reassuringly. "Move a bit higher so she can take you in her mouth when you push forward.

Kiera must have expected this as well.

She said nothing but tilted her head so he could push his knob against her mouth. It felt great sliding his cock between her soft, swelling boobs. It became even better when his knob went in and out of her mouth on every thrust. Kiera slobbered generously on the knob every time he pushed it into her mouth. After a while, his cock and her boobs were slick with spit, and it felt even better.

Wesley knee-walked around on the bed and captured the action from all sides. "Great, kid, sit up and pull up her skirt so we can see her sexy legs and stockings while you fuck her boobs."

It was a bit awkward, but Peter could reach behind him and get a hold of her skirt's hem. Kiera held his cock in place between her boobs, and Peter bunched up her dress around her waist. Wesley commented encouragingly about how sexy she looked as he captured everything with his camera.

"Put your hand in her panties and play with her pussy," ordered Wesley.

Peter felt Kiera tremble when she heard Wesley, but she said nothing. He reached behind him to find the waistband of her panties and slipped his hand inside. It was challenging while still running his cock up and down between her boobs. He sensed more than saw how Wesley zoomed in on his hand, moving inside her panties. She was dry, and it was no surprise.

Kiera turned her head to the side so his cock missed her mouth. "Make your fingers wet," she said to Peter.

"What?" he asked. It was the first time she had suggested anything to him while they were having sex.

"I am dry. Put your fingers in your mouth to make them wet."

Peter understood what she wanted. He slipped his hand from inside her panties, put two fingers in his mouth, and sucked on them. She nodded in approval. He got a kinky idea when he intended to slip his hand back inside her panties. He put them in her mouth instead. Her eyes widened in surprise, but she sucked on them without protesting. His cock jerked hard between her boobs when he felt her roll her tongue around his fingers. She slobbered liberally on them before he pulled them out and pushed his hips forward so that his cock went deep into her mouth. She made a lewd, strangled sound around his cock. He slipped his hand back into her panties. She was right. It went easier to finger her pussy when they were wet. Wesley said he did great.

Peter tried to caress her pussy as well as he could while still working his cock between her boobs. He could not tell, but it felt like her pussy responded. He tried to find her clit, but it was difficult to feel where it was in his awkward position.

"All right," Wesley said after a long while. "Let's move on. Peter, take off her panties."

Peter got off her chest and turned around. Kiera looked hot. Her dress was bunched around her waist, and her stocking-clad legs were wide apart.

She lifted her hips so he could peel down her panties.

"Put her on her side and straddle her thigh. Lift the other leg up and push in your cock. She has great legs, so show them off when you fuck her," Wesley demanded.

Peter had seen this position often in porno movies and understood what Wesley was asking. Kiera turned on her side, and he straddled her thigh on the bed and lifted her other leg over his shoulder so that she lay spread open in front of his cock.

He held his cock and aimed for her opening.

Wesley was right - she had great legs and looked hot dressed in thigh-high stockings and pumps. She gasped when he anchored his knob in her pussy. She was as tight as he remembered. Carefully, he drilled inside. She had a pleading expression as she looked up at him. Her eyes were so wide open that he could see her whites all the way around. Her hands fluttered around, but she did not put them defensively against his stomach.

"Ohhh, fuuuck," she moaned when he stretched her. He was at the perfect angle and could slide inside until his crotch pressed against her mound, his bent cock anchored securely in her tight pussy.

"Yeah, that's perfect," Wesley exclaimed. "Now, fuck her!"

Peter began moving in and out. Kiera sighed with each deep penetration. Soon, she began lubricating freely. Peter could increase the speed. He looked down between her spread stocking-clad thighs. Her pussy clung to his thick cock and pulled out and pushed in again with each thrust. It seemed so lewd.

Wesley followed everything they did and recorded with his camera. "Pump harder into her. Hold onto her dress for leverage."

Peter grabbed the bunched-up dress around her waist as a handle. He leaned forward over her. Her calf was stuck by his shoulder, making her spread wider in front of him. He slammed harder into her. There was a slapping sound when his crotch collided with her pussy.

"Ohh, fuck!" Kiera exclaimed.

Peter built up a steady rhythm. He was pulling back and slamming into her. Kiera grunted each time from the deep penetration. She put her hands in front of her face to muffle the involuntary sounds. Wesley cheered him on and exclaimed that he was doing great. After a while, Peter could tell that Kiera was becoming wet from the pounding.

"Get her on all fours," Wesley demanded.

Peter was really into it and pulled on Kiera to get her ass up. There was a lewd slurping sound when his cock pulled out of her pussy. Kiera shuffled into position. Wesley nudged Peter for his attention and motioned to him to steer Kiera to the edge of the bed. That way, Peter could stand on the floor with Kiera's pussy at a convenient height at the edge of the bed. He aligned his cock and pushed deep into her again.

"Huhuu, shit!" Kiera moaned.

"Yeah, that's it!" Wesley exclaimed. "Fuck her! Give it to her!"

Peter did just that. He grabbed her bunched-up dress for leverage and drove fast and hard into her. Kiera grunted and panted under the abuse, but she did not complain. The room filled with the sound of bodies slapping together and ragged breathing. Wesley moved around, capturing the heated coupling.

"Slap her ass!"

Kiera yelped when Peter slapped her ass hard. He briefly worried that he had overdone it, but Kiera pushed back harder in response. He slapped her ass again, producing a new cry. A red handprint formed on her shapely ass. Wesley seemed pleased. They were more physical than ever, and Wesley filmed it all.

"Pull her up by her hair and kiss her!"

Peter was wholly into it and did as Wesley asked without thinking. Kiera groaned from the rough treatment but twisted her head obediently, and they met in a deep, open-mouthed kiss. She leaned back against his chest. His cock was securely lodged inside her. Her body felt good against his, and he felt the beginning of his orgasm. He was still holding her hair. He wrapped his other arm around her and groped her boobs. She seemed to like it, and he felt her body tremble in response. Her nipples were hard and sticking out from her boobs.

"Okay," Wesley said after some time. "Change position. Kiera, get on top."

It was Peter's turn to lie down on the dirty bed. He thought she looked incredibly hot as she flung one shapely stocking-clad leg over his waist. Neither of his two previous girlfriends had been wearing anything like that. It was exciting to feel the raspy sensation of the nylon against his skin, and it made his heartbeat quicken. She grabbed his cock and aimed the tip against her pussy. She sat down heavily on top of his cock. She was into it as much as him. He groped her boobs. They were too tempting to let be. Kiera did not say anything, but he got the impression that she liked when he played with her boobs.

12