Unexpected Places Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wesley had her riding him for a long time. He filmed her from every angle he could think of. He made her lie down on Peter and make out with him while she worked her ass up and down his cock. Wesley also got her to lean back and support herself with her hands on Peter's knees. There were slick, wet sounds as she worked her pussy over Peter's cock. She gasped when he put his thumb on her clit and strummed it. He could see in her eyes that she was turned on for real.

She had to turn around so that her back was towards Peter. Knees up, feet planted on the bed, and spread legs. She had to move her whole body up and down in this position. Wesley cheered her on and said her boobs looked terrific how they bounced around. Soon, she was panting with exertion and told Wesley she could not keep it up.

Wesley relented and let her put her knees down on the bed and lean forward with her hands on Peter's knees. Kiera was still panting, but it was less of an effort to work her ass up and down in this position. Peter was rewarded with an incredible sight of Kiera's shapely ass bouncing over his cock. Wesley told him to grope her ass. He spent a long time filming them in this position. Kiera began running out of steam, and Wesley told Peter to slap her ass to make her redouble her efforts. He spent quite some time filming Kiera's sweaty face. Then he said it was enough and they would change, so Peter was on top.

Wesley filmed position after position. Eventually, he was satisfied and told Kiera to get on all fours and for Peter to take her from behind. Kiera dutifully got on all fours in the middle of the bed, and Peter knee-walked into position behind her.

"Fuck her hard until you come," Wesley said.

Her pussy was well lubricated, and Peter's cock was covered in a thick sheen of her juices. He had no problems pressing his thick cock all the way inside her tight pussy in one determined thrust. Kiera grunted from the deep penetration but held her ground when Peter pressed his crotch against her shapely ass. He pulled back until only the tip was inside her and then pushed forward again. There was a new grunt from Kiera when his crotch met her ass. He did it again. Cum was churning in his balls, and he was close. He took hold of Kiera's dress, still bunched up around her waist. He pulled back his hips and thrust forward again. At the same time, he pulled on Kiera's dress so her ass met his crotch with a slapping sound. Kiera did not protest, and he did it again. Soon, he had a nice pace and made long, deep strokes into Kiera. He pulled on her dress each time he pushed forward. The room filled with the rhythmic slapping sounds of her shapely ass meeting his crotch. He nearly zoned out as Wesley was next to them, capturing everything through his lens. Only Kiera and the sensation of his cock in her tight pussy existed. The tingling sensation in Peter's spine told him that he was close. He increased how hard he drove his cock into Kiera's tight pussy.

"When you come, make sure to do it deep inside her," Wesley ordered next to Peter.

Kiera had her face down on the mattress, but she heard Wesley and said something. It was too muffled to be heard, but Peter thought she had protested. Peter felt unsure of what to do and slackened his pace. Wesley slapped his shoulder and nodded reassuringly that he should go ahead.

Peter fucked her hard and fast. He had been turned on for a long time, so it did not take long before he was on the edge again. He lost rhythm, and Kiera seemed to understand what was happening. She squirmed in protest. Peter had a good hold of her dress around her waist and had no problems holding her in place.

Peter groaned and came in an intense orgasm. He pulled hard enough to make the flimsy material in her wrinkled dress creak in protest while pushing his cock as deep inside her as possible. Kiera was whining beneath him, but he was too far gone to care what she wanted. Wesley captured everything with his camera. Peter felt he came as much as the previous week. He shot wad after wad of sticky cum into Kiera. Finally, he was done and sat back heavily, his cock jerked free of Kiera's pussy with a wet sound.

Wesley moved in with his camera between her spread legs. "Don't move," he ordered her. She held still with her face pressed into the mattress beneath her and her shapely ass in the air. She was panting as hard as Peter. After a while, cum oozed out of her pussy and slowly made its way down the inside of her thighs. It was a trickle at first, and then it became more. She got long, sticky streaks of cum on her stockings down to her knees.

"Man, you come really a lot," Wesley said. "Baby, push it out." Both guys could see how she clenched, and a thick river of cum oozed out of her, accompanied by a wet splattering quef.

"Fucking hell," Wesley mused. He moved in and captured through his lens how cum rained on the dirty mattress between her spread knees. Eventually, it stopped oozing out of her, and she twisted over on her back and sat up. She looked down at the mess between her legs and then at Peter. She had a dazed expression, and her eyes were wide open. He had never come inside a girl before. He had always pulled out or used condoms until now. It felt different, and it looked like Kiera felt the two of them had created a special bond with his sperm inside her. Wesley stopped filming and moved to the side.

Peter sat looking at Kiera. He did not quite know what to feel. Wesley busied himself with his camera and left them alone. Kiera kept looking down between her spread thighs. She still had a dazed expression. Gingerly, she slipped two fingers inside her pussy, and they came out covered in sperm. She looked at her sticky fingers and then at Peter. He could not tell from her expression what she was thinking. Then she got up from the bed and pulled a roll of toilet paper from her handbag. Peter followed how she dried first her fingers and then her crotch. She needed a lot of paper. Once satisfied, she stripped naked. Kiera behaved like it was perfectly natural to strip naked in front of two guys who were mostly strangers. She had just had sex with Peter, but anyway, it felt strange.

Still naked, Kiera pulled out two water bottles from her large bag and surprised Peter when she gave one to him. She sat on the bed beside him and took a long swig from the bottle. Peter realized he was thirsty and thankfully drank from the bottle Kiera had given him.

"Okay, let's wrap this up. Let's get dressed and leave," Wesley said, looking impatient.

Kiera got up from the bed and dressed in the same clothes she had arrived in. Peter dressed as well, but he could not help but stare at how sexy Kiera looked getting dressed. She stuffed the other clothes she had brought back into her bag. She made a face when she got to her sticky stockings. She bundled them up and stuck them into her bag. Her dress was even worse from how Peter had been pulling on it. It was all wrinkled and stained. It looked more like a rag than the fancy dress it had initially been.

Outside, Wesley locked up and left them without even saying goodbye. Peter and Kiera stood looking at each other. It was the second time they had had sex, but they were still strangers. It was an awkward silence.

"Thanks for the water," Peter said. He winced. It was a stupid thing to say.

"I figured we would get thirsty," Kiera replied. She blushed. It was an equally stilted reply.

It became a long silence. "Well, I guess we'll see each other again next week," Peter said.

"I guess we will," Kiera said.

They looked at each other, and neither knew what to say. They were still strangers, and they were going to have sex when they met again. After a long pregnant pause, Kiera shrugged her shoulders. She gave a small wave, turned on her heel, and walked away.

"Kiera," Peter called after her.

She paused and looked back. "Yes?"

"You look good when you dress up."

Kiera smiled at him, showing him her perfect lines of white teeth.

"Thanks," she said, her smile reaching her eyes. She had a nice smile.

12