Unexpected Pleasure

Story Info
Brother and Sister make a mistake... maybe ;)
1.4k words
3.73
64.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jawkiss
Jawkiss
11 Followers

*All characters are 18 and older*

Living in Bradenton, FL. There's not much to do. At least that's how we felt. By we I mean me (Jaron) and Nisi. I just turned 18, and Nisi is my older sister at 20. Now I'll say there was no sexual tension between anyone in this story ever. Yeah we were a little more "open" about personal things then maybe most siblings but never was it done or told outa ill thoughts. So the event that happened between me and Nisi on one random Saturday was not planned, but damn do I wish it was...

It was any normal Saturday, waking up at noon like the degenerates we all were. I roll outa bed in only basketball shorts. I grab my towel and some boxers and head to bathroom to shower. As I exit my room, down the hall Nisi is exiting her room. Wearing a baggy shirt, clearly with no bra on since I could see the nipple piercings thru it, and probably only her panties underneath. She's not bad looking either, standing at 5'6, short brown hair, thick in all the right places and has a nice ass. She tells her boyfriend she's about to get in the shower, before hanging up.

"Oh hell no," I say.

"I'm showering first".

"No way Jaron, you should've been up," Nisi exclaims.

"Nah I'm showering," and with that I put my hand the door handle.

Now me being as the playful brother like I am. Like to prove how strong I am by lifting her up and carrying her around the house as a brotherly joke... This is what I did next that will lead to the next thing...

"Uhuh," she says as she tries to remove my hand and pushes me outa the way.

With this I decided it was time... Dropping my towel, I wrap my arms around her waist and lift her up over my shoulder. Carrying her to her room and slamming her on bed. I try to escape as fast as possible but her hand reaches out and pulls me back on top of her. Were I believe she wanted to flip me over and gain the advantage. I was faster tho so I instead pin both her arms above her head. I still don't know what possessed me, but I just couldn't not do it. Her left tit had slipped out, revealing a slightly hardened nipple...

Without a another thought, I put my mouth around it, making circles with my tongue. It was only gonna be a one time thing, just a joke, until I heard a moan escape her lips. Now I was more intrigued. So I started to flick my tongue on the nipple ring and continued my circles.

Not even realizing it but I had released my grip on her arms, since I was preoccupied with a perfect tit in my mouth. With her arms now free you'd think she'd have stopped this. Instead I felt her hand on the back on my head, caressing me. While her other hand gripped the bed. Until she decided to start caressing her other tit, which caught my attention. Lifting my mouth off her tit finally. I pull down the other side of her shirt and begin to suck on that one. Which set her off, gripping my hair even tighter and letting every moan escape her lips. She then slides her free hand down, till she finds what she wants. Gripping my now fully erect cock from the outside of my shorts, stroking it ever so gently. This causes me to moan into her tit. Which encourages her, so she reaches in and releases my cock from my shorts, stroking it now with passion. Needing a distraction before I explode, I push my encouragement to the next level. Sliding down her body, kissing as I go, causing her to bite her lower lip and moan. I kiss the outside of her panties where I can feel how wet she is. Looking up into her eyes, as if looking for approval, I begin sliding her panties down. She doesn't even fight it, knowing damn well this is gonna happen now. I kiss the edges her perfectly shaved pussy, before I plunge my tongue deep into her depths. Flicking my tongue, causing moans from her. Louder than any moan I've ever heard. Her hand on the back of my head again caressing my hair, giving me even more confidence to continue.

"Oh fuck Jaron," she moans.

I look up at her face, her juices covering my face. Look of pure pleasure covers her face.

"Yes Nisi," I pant.

"I need it," she says.

"Need what?" I ask knowing damn well.

"Please, please put that beautiful cock in me and fuck me," she says.

That's all I needed to hear, as I slide back up her body, and align my cock with her welcoming pussy. I take one more look at her and she just nods. I slide in her, tight slick walls surround my cock, the best I've ever felt before. Her head tilts back at the feeling of me entering her. As I bottom out, i lean in and I whisper into her ear. "I'm gonna make this is the only cock you're ever gonna want now."

With that I feel her legs wrap around me as she shakes and cums all over my cock.

A min goes by before she comes down from her orgasm. As soon as she catches her breathe, she looks up at me.

"Fuck me and make that cock own me like I want it too."

I begin to do just that. I pull out of her till the tip the is only thing left then slam back into her. We found rhythm way easier than we should've. Arm and hands perched to the side of her head as her legs are wrapped around my waist. I begin fucking her with perfect motion, making sure I put my entire rod into and out of her.

"Fuck Jaron! You are stretching me out!" she screams.

"God you feel so good, like fuck I want this tight pussy all the time!"

"It's yours babe, just fucking take it!"

I then pull out completely and stand on the edge of the bed. Beckoning her over, she takes my pussy juice coated cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck sis, you look so hot right now," I say as I then begin to thrust into her mouth, causing sexy gags from her. When she's had enough I plant a sloppy kiss on her lips and flip her around.

"I've always loved your ass," I say while I enter her from behind and give her ass a slap. I start to take her from the back.

The rooms fills with sounds of panting, moaning, and my cock pounding my beautiful sisters cunt.

I then pull her hair back so I can whisper in her ear again.

"This is best you've ever been fucked isn't it?"

She nods.

"I wanna hear it."

"Yes."

"And who giving it to you?"

"You."

"And who's that?"

"My brother, my brother is giving me the best fuck of my life, holy shit don't stop don't stop babe plz, you feel so damn good!"

Pulling out so I can see her face when I finish. I flip her over and I begin to fuck her missionary again.

No more deep strokes tho, I'm plowing into her, with no abandon. I'm getting close tho. She pulls me into her chest, arms wrapped around me too now. I take that time to leave my mark, biting her neck, in return she claws my back.

I perch my self back up so I can see her face and so I can fully thrust into her.

"oh fuck Nisi, oh shit, I'm close."

"Mhmm," she moans, biting her lip, and nodding her head.

"Where do you want it babe? Where do want me to finish?"

"Right there, right where you are, I wanna feel you, I wanna feel your every drop."

"Oh fuck, fuck Nisi!" I yell as I release into her.

"Yes babe, oh fuck god fuck yes!"

We both stay where we are for a bit. l finally lift me head. I slowly lean in for a kiss. Which was not the kiss of two siblings, but of two people who just made love. Even moaning into the kiss. I begin to feel myself grow hard again inside her. Which causes her to wrap her legs around me again.

Smirking as she says, "I think you've claimed me, ready to fuck what's yours again?"

She then winks.

"I'd lov-"

With a loud sound, but a very identifiable one... Nisi's phone makes the FaceTime hanged up on sound... as they both now realize what that means...

The End, maybe continued...

Jawkiss
Jawkiss
11 Followers