Unexpected Pleasures

Story Info
Trying to lose his virginity brings unexpected experiences.
2.1k words
4.4
12.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David lay back on the bed, totally naked as the woman, Christina slowly stroked his erect penis up and down in her soft hand, David moaned in ecstasy and tried very hard not to ejaculate, he so wanted to have sex with her, he wanted it so much.

At nineteen and still a virgin David was hopeless with girls, he was totally unable to communicate with them on any level, he got tongue tied and embarrassed whenever they spoke to him, his face would flush bright red, and he would stare at the floor mumbling nonsense until either they left him alone or his embarrassment got to be so much that he would flee. Which being at university was beginning to be a real problem, all his new friends would be constantly hooking up with girls and boasting about their exploits and their light-hearted mocking of his inability and lack of attempts to hook up with a girl himself was starting to wear on David. It wasn't that he wasn't attracted to girls it was just impossible for him to even speak to them, finally though after six months the constant stress of listening to his new friends got to be too much and David decided he need to do something about his problem.

After he had downed more than a few drinks in the student bar with his friends he drunkenly decided that this was the night he would finally deal with his situation. Making his excuses he left the bar early and more importantly for his purposes alone, wandering the half empty streets he eventually found what he was looking for, a secluded phone box stuffed with cards offering personal services.

Nervously despite his drunken state David looked around and seeing nobody nearby he opened the door and walked into the tiny booth, it stank like someone had used it as a toilet, but David ignored the smell and stared at the cards, looking at the printed images of half-naked women and the tiny text advertising the services they offered along with a contact number. There were so many that David was unsure of which one to pick and eventually he just picked one at random and thanks to the Dutch courage he had poured down his throat picked up the phone, rang the number and nervously arranged a visit with the rather demure sounding woman on the other end of the phone.

Still in the grips of his alcohol enhanced courage he had found the address, rang the doorbell, entered and followed a young rather boyish looking woman to a room where she took his money vanished and then the door to the room reopened and David finally met Christina.

Christina, a svelte middle-aged woman with long brunette hair wearing black lingerie and a tight black corset that pushed up her magnificent breasts had taken charge of the situation immediately and that's how David had rapidly found himself naked except for a satin blindfold secured over his eyes laying on the large double bed with Christina lying next to him.

As Christina lay next to him she ran her hands sensuously over his body, she playfully tweaked his nipples making David jump and shiver with delight, then slowly she ran her hands down over his chest, along the sides of his hips and over his thighs, then she reversed her direction until one hand rested on his now painfully erect cock.

'Would you like me to?' Christina whispered in his ear.

'Yes'

Christina's fingers gripped David's cock and began to slowly stroke his shaft, then she whispered again in his ear.

'You're such a pretty young thing, would you like to pleasure me like I'm pleasuring you?'

David moaned 'yes' excitedly thinking she was going to let him play with her pussy.

He felt a finger rub over his lips and then slip between them into his mouth.

'Suck on my finger like a good little boy.'

David sucked at it and he couldn't help but lick his tongue around it as she pushed a second finger into his mouth to join it.

'You like that don't you?'

David burbled a response that Christina took to be one of agreement, she moved in closer and nibbled at his ear and whispered, 'If I asked would you wear something special for me?'

David's hips gave a jerk as she squeezed the tip of his cock and he mumbled 'yes'

Christina slipped her fingers from his mouth and dragged them down his chin leaving a trail of saliva, they moved down his neck and onto his chest where they wandered slowly towards a nipple. David gave a shiver of delight as the still wet digits circled his nipple and then gave it a tweak, then she squeezed harder pinching the stiffening flesh between her finger and thumb, David moaned loudly and arched his back.

'You're such a special boy aren't you; do you want to be my special toy?' she let go of his penis and rubbed her hand over the flesh of his groin then slipped them between his legs and stroked his taint.

David shuddered and Christina blew gently in his ear 'Will you do anything to please me?'

David reaching heights of arousal that he had never imagined before just whispered back 'yes, oh yes'

'Play with yourself for me David, play with your little cocky, but slowly, whilst I find you something special to wear for me.'

David felt the weight of her body lift from the bed beside him as he reached his hand down to his penis and began to stroke.

A few moments later David felt Christina lift up his right leg and slip something over his foot, it felt shimmery and soft, and it slid all the way up his thigh.

'How does that feel, my pretty little thing, does it feel good?' Christina gently asked.

David moaned again and murmured 'so good.'

He felt his other leg lift up and felt the same delicious sensation as something was slid up and over it.

'You look so pretty, but there is so much more for you to experience, keep stroking your clitty David.'

Totally consumed by his arousal David didn't notice the odd turn of phrase from Christina and continued to pleasure himself.

He felt the pressure of a shoe being slipped over one foot and then the other and the sensation of straps being pulled tight.

'Your legs look so sexy, utterly irresistible' Christina softly declared 'you will love how they look now just like I do I'm sure.'

After a brief moment of silence and stillness he felt something being threaded beneath his arms and around his waist, something tickled his thighs as he felt Christina fasten it around his waist and slowly moved it around. Then he felt her pulling it down and the strange sensation of the garment tugging at his waist and at the top of his thighs at the same time as Christina pulled and fastened something to whatever covered his legs.

'That's so pretty' she said, and David just continued to slowly stroke his cock his levels of arousal building higher and higher.

'I'm going to need you to hold your arm up in the air for me now my sweet child' David did as he was asked and felt something slipped over his arm 'Now the other, but don't stop stroking, just swap hands' Christina asked softly. David barely broke his rhythm and felt the material fall over his arm and down onto his chest.

'Sweetie, I'm afraid it's time to sit up, but keep stroking and I'll help you.'

Christina took hold of David's shoulders and gently lifted him up until he was sitting on the bed, still stroking at his engorged penis.

'There's a girl, keep on stroking your clitty and Christina will finish fixing you up.'

David barely heard what she was saying and continued to stroke as he stared into the darkness of the blindfold, he felt something being fastened behind his back and could feel material on his chest and shoulders, but he thought nothing of it at all.

'Now my little jewel' Christina gently said, 'purse your lips just as if you were going to kiss someone special.'

David pursed his lips hoping that finally he might kiss a woman on the lips but instead felt something slightly soft and unyielding run across them and a strange taste flooded his mouth.

'Such lovely kissable lips you have my dear, all the boys will love them.'

'Now my love I will have to lower your blindfold, but no peeking, eyes shut all the time and keep pleasuring your clitty like the good little girl you are.'

This time David definitely heard Christina refer to him as a girl, he thought it a little strange but he was so lost in the pleasure he was experiencing to say anything, he felt the blindfold loosen but he kept his eyes shut as it slid off his face as he had been told, even when he felt the soft tickling sensation of what could only be a series of brushes dance across his face and then his eyelids.'

'Almost there my young lover, just two more things then you will be able to please me and so many others.'

David felt something heavy lifted onto his head, hair brushed the cheeks of his face and across his brow, then there was a rattling as something composed of lots of cold round bead like objects was looped around his neck to hang down over his chest.

'Now my dear you can open your eyes and stop playing with your little clitty.'

Dropping his arms to his side David opened his eyes, he saw Christina standing before him smiling at him lovingly.

'Aren't you beautiful my love, it gives me so much pleasure to see you like this, here let me help you stand up.'

Christina pulled David off the bed and as he stood on unsteady feet he finally saw that he was now wearing stockings, suspender belt and high heeled shoes, on his chest was a black bra over which hung a string of pearls.

David looked up from his body to see Christina holding up a white fur coat.

'Put this on my love and you will finally be ready to please me.'

Still under her spell David allowed Christina to slip it over his outstretched arm and as he pushed the other in he felt the cool soft satin lining against his naked flesh.

Looking at Christina he gave her a dreamy satisfied smile, he was so overcome by his arousal he didn't even think to tell her to stop as she fastened the fur coat and then lowered a hand and wrapped it around his throbbing penis.

She began to stroke it slowly rotating her hand as she did so, David gave a groan and his whole body quivered.

'You love this don't my sweet, pretty clothes on a pretty little sissy.' Christina increased the speed of her strokes and David's hips jerked forwards thrusting his penis between the fingers of her clenched fist.

'You love this so much, are you going to squirt for me honey, fill my hand with your delicious cum?'

David groaned, he was overwhelmed and so close, then he could hold it no more his cock pulsed over and over and he shot spurt after spurt of semen into Christina's open palm.

'Good girl, such a good girl.' Christina dipped a finger into the pool of semen in the palm of her hand and lifted it to David's lips.

'Open wide my pretty little sissy, taste your reward.'

David still in a state of euphoric bliss opened his lips a fraction and Christina slipped her laden finger between them and rubbed the salty tasting fluid over his tongue then as she dragged her finger out she wiped it across his reddened lips.

'It tastes so good doesn't it, salty but oh so sweet, like honey on your lips.'

David just stood there in a haze as Christina stroked his cheek and this time dipped two fingers into the pool of semen, scooped up a large glob and fed it into David's open mouth.

The taste flooded David's mouth and he let out a little moan, his penis twitched and began to stiffen again.

'Oh, you love it so much don't you my darling, I know you want more and I promise you there will be so much more to come if you truly want to give me pleasure.'

All David knew was that he wanted to do whatever Christina wanted him to do, if only this pleasure would carry on, he whispered 'yes' as her fingers slipped from between his lips once more after depositing another load of his semen into his mouth.

'My gentlemen are going to love you and you are going to give them so much pleasure' she said as she stroked David's penis with her hand still damp with the remainder of his cum.

David could only moan in agreement as the pleasure began to build once again.