All Comments on 'Unexpected Pt. 02'

by Padre33

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 2 years ago

Fuck yeah!! I enjoyed this as much as part 1

sargedog1sargedog1almost 2 years ago

Our world is fucked up but NO nine year old is fertile much less able to carry a baby to term. Implausable sizes and unexpected circumstances are common place among fiction stories but in order for a reader to engage there must be a sustainable believablity. FAIL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 yrs older than rick , so you had him when you were 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The longer you drag this out, the more annoying the endless and unnecessary POV changes become for your readers. Just suck it up, and learn to write in 3rd person already.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

I agree with your thoughts, flatter story. I would have liked to see a couple kids, not sure why you went with adoption, seemed weird to me.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

It was pretty dang good - I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great storyline very well written keep up the great work

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I think you did a good job in the second half of this part bringing the story arc to a logical, comfortable ending. 5*

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 2 years ago

Padre33, don't worry too much about this chapter (or the whole story). It was fine. I actually enjoyed a lot, and love it. There are mostly two types of readers in this site: those who look for a good story to read that may or may not include erotic content, and those who look for a quick fap (literally). Of course the fappers will whine about a story being longer than 2 pages with no sex in it and call it 'full of nothing'. But this site has thousands of stories like that for them, and it's actually pretty hard to find talented authors with good stories to read around here; you being one of them. So again, don't worry too much about those kind of complains and do what you think it's best for YOUR stories, take your time to do something you feel comfortable with. You have a talent to write good stories with good backgrounds to support them, so don't rush them. It's also not necessary to write chapters of a story with the same lengths, because some parts require more words than others to get to the point and properly deliver it to the reader.

As for this chapter (and the story in general), it was lovely and sad, but worth it. The two of them, Ang especially, had gone through a lot, and found the love they were looking for – although taboo and forbidden – but it was honest and true; and in the end, they finally found the happiness they deserved. It was sad finding out that Ang couldn't get pregnant anymore, but this happens in real life too, and knowing that the risks of pregnancy between parents/childs are the highest for genetic issues, adoption was a good choice. There are so many innocent kids around the globe waiting to be adopted, and I don't know if this was your intention, but this story leaves a good message about that in the end.

For those who still say it's impossible for a 9-year-old girl to get pregnant, they're wrong. It's possible and it had happened multiple times in history. It's sad, because the act usually involves rape. It's a myth that the girl needs to have their period first to be able to get pregnant (or women having sex for the first time can't get pregnant). Usually, when girls are about to hit puberty soonish, her eggs are already formed and ready for that transition, so even if they haven't had their period, they still can get pregnant, and unfortunately, it had happened more often than none. I still remember when I was a 9-years-old boy (some decades ago) watching a news on TV that shocked my country, about a girl with the same exact age as me, found pregnant when her mother reported her husband to the authorities for sexual abuse (and if I remember correctly, the man was the step-father of the girl). That little girl was already 5 months in her pregnancy and her family stupidily thought she was "just fat". I know she delivered the baby (it was a girl) when she was 10 years old and via C-section, as it was usual in these cases, when the mother is too slim (or in this case, underdeveloped) to give birth because their hips are too narrow. I don't know what happened to the baby and the girl after that, they just went anonymous. Hopefully they had a better life after that.

Anyway, so when I started reading this story, I immediately remembered that event; and from what I learned about that and later, due to some research when studying, this story's background is very possible and real. Yes, I know, it's weird and it doesn't happen a lot (publicly), but it happens and there're reports of them that people with doubts can look quickly and easily with a simple Google search. I was hoping though, that you would mention that Ang had still a little mark or scar of her C-section when she was with Rick... and him touching it. That would have given their union a little more realism and significance, a little reminder for him from where he was born. But like I said, the story was really special and romantic.

Take care and stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story gave it a 5 I think you should continue with more of this love story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleover 1 year ago

I think it was perfect, don't over think things, let the readers decide for you................():\

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

I love your stories! You seem to have a talent for this genre. Please write more!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story all round. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

294day294dayover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very much. I like the happy endings on your stories. If I want sad stuff I just have to pick up a news paper .. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story but I thought it would have been better if they could have found a way for her to have his child maybe with someone donating an egg for her or something along those lines I just think it would have made a happier ending! Still gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved all of this story but it would have been better if she could have children from their love but she was 40 years old but I would have liked it more??? 5 stars

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

It was a good series only thing I can think of that would have made it better in my opinion would have allowed them to have a kid together instead of adoption but it was a good series none the less

Marvin2017Marvin20179 months ago

Tying up loose ends is never bad, and that is what you’ve accomplished here.

Maybe Steve & Pam would have worked as godparents, and following Julius get

raked thru the coals of the judicial system would have been satisfying.

But flat is for pancakes, and breakfast has already been served. You did good…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You had to wind this tale up somehow;so take credit for the thought you put into it. We're reading what YOU wrote, after all. I personally like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I give the story a 5.

I don't give out 5's handily. I enjoyed the primmest of the story where the son gets reacquainted with the mother. They fall in love with each other. And like most couples who truly love each other they will want to have a child together. Of all the incestuous genres the mother/son stories always seem to be a bit more erotic. And if it is couple with mom getting pregnant so much the hotter the story.

I was involved in an incestuous relationship with my older sister in 2004. It wasn't a one-night stand. We felt in love and became exclusive with one another. She wouldn't share me with any woman, and I wouldn't share her with any man. About our third year together Josie told me she wanted to make a baby. It's been twenty years that we have been together, and Josie gave me five beautiful children. I'm certain had I had a relationship with my mother I would have wanted to fuck my babies in her no questions about that.

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Really, really good follow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadre33@Padre33
1 May 2024 Good morning Everyone, I'm still alive, though just as swamped, and struggling to get any writing done. I am not done with Kodie and Martin, and have a few ideas on how to take the story, but need to find the time and motivation to get to the writing. Thank you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Unexpected Previous Part
Unexpected Series Info