Unexpected Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released me, and held me out at arm's length, looking into my eyes. "Ang, no more self-deprecating talk. Okay."

I nodded and smiled.

"Good." He leaned in and kissed me. His lips felt so warm against mine. "Now, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to go and mow the lawn and get some other chores done. I want you to finish eating, then shower and get cleaned up. Once my chores are done, I'm taking you out. I think some time in nature is exactly what you need right now."

I smiled at him. "I'd like that. Thank you, Rick."

He leaned in and kissed me again. "You are more than welcome. I love you, and don't you forget it."

***

Rick

I stepped inside, and Ang greeted me with a large glass of water, and a towel. I accepted both with a kiss. After downing the water in one go, I wiped the sweat off.

"Gawd I needed that!"

She laughed. This was the first time I heard her laugh in close to a day. I was glad that she was laughing again.

As Ang took the glass back from me, I took in how she looked.

Unlike when I came home the day before, Ang now looked like her old self. Her face wasn't puffy from crying, and she wore just a hint of makeup. She had on a beautiful sundress which accentuated her natural curves. Just looking at her was making me want her even more.

"Um-hmm," she said, shaking her head. "I know that look. No way. If we start that, we'll never leave the house. Now go shower! You got me wanting to get out and about. So get, so we can go!"

I laughed, walking past her to head for the shower. She swatted my butt as I passed.

It didn't take me long to clean up and get dressed. I just put on some shorts and a polo shirt.

When we were both ready, I ushered us to the car, and we headed out.

"So, where are you taking me, my big burly man?"

I laughed again, and reached across the console of the car, to take her hand. I kissed the back of her hand before replying, "Well, my darling wife, I thought we could head to the conservation area just outside of town and walk the trail. It's a nice easy walk, and you can usually see some wildlife. I figured after the day and night, you could use some sun and air."

She squeezed my hand in response.

A few minutes later we pulled into the parking lot and were strolling along the gravel path.

The sounds of birds and rodents filled the air. In the nearby lake, we could see fish jumping and water birds diving. The sun was out, and a light breeze rustled the leaves in the trees. It was the perfect day to be out on the trail.

Ang didn't let go of my hand, and often walked, so that she was hugging my arm close, with her head resting on my biceps.

We didn't speak much, simply thinking about everything that we'd learned in the past day, and enjoying the time out.

As we came around the last bend in the trail, I spotted someone ahead of us, and a wide smile spread across my face.

"Look who it is," I pointed out who I spotted. There was no mistaking the monstrous man or his dark complexion.

Steve McCallum, my friend and lawyer, who was helping Ang fight against her ex, Julius. Steve stood close to eight feet tall and weighed almost four hundred pounds.

"What are the chances?" Ang asked.

Together we picked up our leisurely pace.

When Steve spotted us, he smiled.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the love birds," Steve's high-pitched voice called out. Steve was the one person who knew of our true relationship. Luckily I'd known Steve since university and we'd been friends ever since. I trusted him implicitly.

Steve continued once we all came to a stop. "It's good to see you. I've been meaning to call actually. Not to talk shop, but I have some more news about Julius. Nothing bad! But maybe you two could come by the office on Monday?"

I glanced down at my mother.

After a brief look at me, she nodded. "Sure, Steve. I can be there."

I squeezed Ang's hand, "We'll be there."

Steve smiled at the byplay. "Good!"

A thought popped into my head. "Steve, your firm deals with family law right?" He nodded, and I continued, "Do you deal with adoptions at all?"

He glanced between Ang and me and was quiet for a moment.

"You know the two of you can't adopt right?" he asked, his voice seeming higher than usual.

I smiled. "Yes, but I'd like to look into it anyway."

Steve regarded us for another moment, before nodding. "I'll see what I can't find out for you. Personally, I don't deal with the adoptions. Why don't you two come by Monday afternoon? That'll give me some time to find what you're looking for."

We both readily agreed. We spent some time talking with Steve before we finished our walk, and he started his.

As we got back to my car, I walked Ang to the passenger door.

She stopped and turned to me. She hugged me close and rested her head on my chest.

"Rick, I can't express to you how much I love you. It isn't just idle words with you. If you say something you make it happen. You take everything in stride and deal with it. Rick, you are what-- Gawd this is going to sound sappy-- Rick, you are what's kept me going. After Julius left me stranded I just wanted things to end. You're my rock. Everything you do makes me love you all the more."

Hearing those words spoken made me feel great. With a smile, I replied, "You're right, that did sound sappy." I squeezed her to let her know I meant it in fun. "And I love you too, Ang. I've been happier these past few months than I've been for years. And that's all because of you."

She looked up into my eyes. Her expressive green eyes captured mine, and all I could see was her love and desire.

"Take me home, and make love to me."

Where her earlier words made me feel happy and warm, those words made me hot and hungry.

With a growl, I gave her a passionate kiss, before ripping myself away from her.

Ang had a lust-filled gaze and a not-so-innocent smile on her face as she climbed into the car.

It didn't take me long to get in and start us on our short trip home.

***

As soon as we were through the door, I pulled my mother to me. I secured her hands in one of mine and pinned her against the wall, arms raised above her head. I stepped in close, putting my leg between hers, and pushing our bodies together.

I brought my lips to within an inch of hers and held there, staring into her eyes.

She looked back at me hungrily, and yet I could still see the love we shared there.

"You asked me to take you home and love you," I stated, and she gave a slight nod, as much as my closeness would allow. "Words cannot express how much I love you. So, I guess that means that I have to show you."

The corners of her lips turned up.

I closed the final distance between our lips and began a passionate kiss.

She moaned into my mouth and began to grind her mound against my leg.

With my free hand, I explored her body, finding the ticklish spots, and her erogenous zones. I grasped her breasts and tweaked her nipples through her clothes.

Ang twisted her head away from me, gasping for breath. That didn't stop me though. I simply started kissing along her neck down to her collar bone, eliciting more moans.

"Gawd, Rick! You do things to me no one has done before," she gasped out.

I couldn't help but smile at her words. This wasn't the first time she'd said them, but it still made me feel good knowing that I could bring her to heights no one else had.

She tugged against my hold on her hands, but I didn't let go. Her tugging did bring me up from her neck.

I smiled evilly and shook my head as she continued to struggle.

"Rick?" she asked uncertainly.

I softened my gaze, and leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Relax Ang, I won't do anything to hurt you. Just relax and enjoy." I finished my speech with a swipe of my tongue flicking her ear lobe.

With a suddenness that shocked even me, I stepped back pulling my mother along with me. With an urgent, yet gentle push, letting one of her hands go, I guided Ang to the back of the couch. Twisting the arm I still controlled behind her I bent her over, and ground my rock-hard prick against her butt.

Ang's free hand shot forward to brace herself against the seat of the couch. She pushed back against me.

"That's it, Love. I'm going to show you how much you mean to me!"

She moaned at my words.

With my free hand, I flipped up her sundress exposing her bare backside.

I groaned at the sight of her perfect ass.

Though this session of lovemaking was beginning a bit rougher than our usual bouts, I couldn't bring myself to smack her rear. Instead, I caressed it lovingly.

While I freed my prick from my clothing, I leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "My, my, such a naughty woman, walking around without any panties on. One might think you wanted someone to ravage you."

Ang twisted her head so that she could face me as much as I allowed. "I wanted you. Only you Rick."

I gave her another passionate kiss, with our tongues duelling. I released the hand that was pinned behind her back and gave her shoulder a rub. I truly didn't want to hurt her.

Finally, I managed to get myself free of my clothing, despite the awkward position, laying over her, and pinning her to the back of the couch.

"Are you ready, Love?"

She smiled and nodded.

With only a perfunctory swipe of my cockhead over her sopping lips, I plunged into her steaming depth.

We both groaned at the penetration.

Once I was fully embedded, I paused for a moment, kissing Ang again.

When she started rocking her hips under me, I knew it was time. I stood up behind her, placing a hand on the back of her neck making sure she stayed down, and thrust.

I kept my thrusts short and fast, our bodies slapping together.

The feelings this woman was evoking in me were crazy. I was so aroused, and the pleasure so powerful that I knew I wasn't going to last long. I just hoped I could bring her to the same heights as fast as she was bringing me there.

Changing the angle somewhat, and lengthening my strokes, Ang really started to moan. Every time I bottomed out, she would grunt, and as I pulled back she moaned.

"Gawd Rick. That's it. Right there! Don't stop Babe. Whatever you do, don't stop!" she moaned out.

I was drawing closer to the point of no return. I did as she said and kept going, though I reached around and grabbed her boobs, tweaking her nipples, trying to bring her over the edge before I finished.

It wasn't to be though. I reached my limit and began firing my load deep into her pussy, with a loud deep groan.

I tried to keep thrusting through my orgasm, but I lost all cohesiveness and rhythm.

"No! No, no, no!" she said as I slowed to a stop.

Panting, I slowly pulled out of her.

She sat up and was about to complain, but I silenced her with a kiss.

Continuing to kiss my mother, I lifted her and carried her to the bedroom, where I deposited her in the centre of the bed.

Breaking the kiss, and kissed my way down her body. When I reached her breasts, I lavished attention on them, taking some extra time to suckle, drawing more moans from her.

"Rick?" Ang asked as I left her breasts continuing down her body.

"Rick, what are you doing?" She asked as I reached the top of her mound.

She reached down and had her hands on the side of my head, and tried pulling me back up. "No, don't do that Hun. You just came in me."

Ignoring her, I moved the last few inches. Looking up, my tongue shot out and swiped her exposed clit. The contact made her shiver.

Without any more preamble, I lowered my face to her pussy, and did everything I knew how to bring her off. Of course, I could taste myself, and it wasn't my favourite experience, but I was going to make sure Ang knew how much I loved her. I was determined to get her off.

It didn't take long for me to bring her to the edge again. I had her ride the edge for a few minutes. I would bring her up, focusing on her clit. Then when she was about to cum, I would slow and focus on her lips until she cooled somewhat.

Through it all Ang's fingers were running through my hair, her hips were thrashing, and the room was filled with the sweet song of her moans.

Finally, after the fourth time bringing her to the edge she gasped out. "Rick. Please. Please, Baby. Please."

I knew it was time.

With a final frantic assault, I plunged two fingers into her drenched pussy, and curled them up searching for her g spot, while sucking her clit into my mouth and flicking it furiously with my tongue.

I watched her face as I finished her off, and it was amazing to watch the pleasure wash over her. Her already pink face blushed red, her eyes were smashed shut, and her mouth was forming an 'o'. Her entire body began to shake before it went rigid. I continued my attack on her pussy throughout her orgasm.

Finally, she broke, and she slumped down to the bed, drawing a ragged breath.

I crawled up beside her, and pulled her into my arms. I simply held her as we both enjoyed the post-coital glow.

Sometime later, she turned in my arms and looked up at me with a smile. "That wasn't quite what I had in mind when I asked you to love me, but I can't argue with the results."

I burst out laughing, before leaning in and giving her another passionate kiss.

"I do love you, Ang. Nothing will change that."

***

Ang

Pam, Steve's daughter and assistant, ushered Rick and I into his power office and closed the door behind us.

Steve stood when we entered, and smiled, coming around his desk. Even his desk looked small next to the mammoth-like man.

"Thanks for coming, you two," Steve said in his high-pitched voice.

Despite how often I'd heard Steve's voice the pitch still surprised me. Based on the sheer size of him, I kept expecting a deep rumbling voice, not the countertenor he was.

"Come take a seat," Steve said, shaking our hands.

Rick and I took our seats in front of the desk, and Steve resumed his behind. I reached over and took Rick's hand. He smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

Once all the pleasantries were done Steve got right to business. "Okay, first things first. I've heard back from the judge about Julius. The judge has ordered Julius to return all funds taken from all the accounts; after which proceedings will commence to split the joint funds. It's also normal for him to have to cover all legal fees."

I jumped forward to sit at the edge of my chair. "Steve, that's great!" I felt like finally, things were starting to go right with the fight with Julius.

Steve smiled and continued, "The judge also agreed to see the evidence for a Constructive Trust argument."

This was the first I heard that term. "What's that?"

Steve's smile widened. "I think you're going to like this. Basically what it boils down to, is that because you did help with the household finances, and did all of the domestic chores, you, for all intent and purpose, put money into the house. I'm making a bid for part ownership of the house. Julius will either have to buy you out or give you appropriate compensation based on the amount of ownership that you are awarded."

Rick leaned forward and gave my hand another squeeze. "You're going after his house?"

Steve nodded. "At least a good chunk of it." Steve looked at me. "You were there for a long time. You did a lot of work that enriched the property. You're entitled to compensation for that work."

I felt elated. "We're going to get him back!"

Steve nodded. "That's the plan."

Rick laughed, "He took your money. You're going to take everything!"

Rick and I continued to laugh, and Steve sat there with a smug smile.

Steve detailed a few more things about the case.

When things were settling down, Rick asked, "Did you find out anything about the adoptions?"

Steve leaned back in his seat and steepled his fingers in front of his face looking at us. After a moment he nodded.

"Yes I did, and I think that the stars are aligning for the two of you." He paused and continued to regard us.

I don't know why, but my heart was pounding. I was both extremely excited, and horribly nervous about what the lawyer had to say. I knew that our dream of having a family hinged on the information he had.

"Well don't keep us waiting Man! What have you got for us?" Rick stated.

Steve smiled, lowering his hands. He let out a single laugh before leaning forward and grabbing a folder from a stack on the desk.

He flipped it open, and read the first few lines, before looking back up at us.

"Okay, either one of you could petition for adoption, the same as anyone else. As long as you meet all the requirements, you shouldn't have any issues. However, as I said the stars seem to have aligned for you two." He took a breath and continued, "When I was asking my partner about the adoption, I overheard one of the other team members talking. There is a somewhat unusual situation with some other people-- I can't give specifics, but-- a couple arranged a surrogate to birth their child. The couple was killed in a car accident, and the people they named as guardians... Well, they didn't agree to it and refused to take the baby. The surrogate is unable to keep the baby. They aren't in a position to have another child of their own. The baby will become a ward of the state."

Rick and I both sat forward in our seats again. "We can get the baby?" Rick asked.

Steve sighed. "I think we, my partners and I, can work it so that you could adopt the child. Again, it would be one of you who would legally adopt the child. Then the other would be grandmother, or brother, respectively. At least on paper," he said, looking at each of us in turn as he spoke.

The simple thought that not only might we be able to have a family, but have a newborn, made me warm and fuzzy. I zoned out, thinking about what it would be like to have a baby. When Rick was born I was too young to do anything to raise him. He was my brother, in all ways but one.

I looked over at my son, and the love I felt for him as my son, brother, husband, and lover filled me. I wanted this child. I wanted us to have the family that I always dreamed of.

I turned my attention back to Steve. "Do it. Please. Do whatever is needed so we can adopt the child," I interrupted the men.

Both heads turned to me. Rick's gaze was full of love. Steve's features held a satisfied amusement.

Rick looked at his friend. "Would Ang or I have a better chance of having the adoption go through?"

Steve's gaze never left my face, and he was about to answer when I said, "Do the application in Rick's name."

Rick's head snapped back to me, and I turned to look at him. I took his other hand in mine, so I was holding both of his. "Rick, if the child is mine, when I die, you will still be a sibling to them. If you adopt them, they will be your child-- our child. I can still be the mother either way."

Steve sat back in his seat again and glanced between us. "With knowing your true relationship, honestly, it freaks me out a bit. But then I see how much you two really love each other. I see couples every day who have fallen out of love. I meet people and can usually guess with reasonable accuracy whether their marriage will last or not. I see the two of you and have no doubts.

"Ang, I will do what I can, and get the ball rolling. The baby is due in another month. Hopefully, I can get things arranged for you two to get custody right away."

We spent a few more minutes going over the different details of the adoption process before Rick and I headed for home.

Rick opened the car door for me, and I climbed in. When Rick was seated, I looked over at him and smiled. "We're going to be parents! I can't believe it! I mean, I find out I'll never have another child, and now this."

All of a sudden, I sobbed, and tears started flowing.