Unexpected Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, hey, hey, this is a happy time, what's with all the tears?" Rick asked, reaching out and awkwardly hugging me over the car console.

"Everything is just so overwhelming. I love you, Rick."

He squeezed me. "Love you too, Ang. Love you too."

***

Rick

(Several years later)

Ang and I stood side by side and waved at the bus. Joy, our little girl, waved back. It took her some convincing to get on the bus for her first day of kindergarten, but I knew that she'd love it. She already knew some of the kids who were going to be in her class.

When the bus turned the corner and was lost to view, Ang turned and looked up at me. "I can't believe it's been five years already."

I nodded and smiled. "I know. But I wouldn't want to change a thing."

She nodded and smiled up at me, before going up on her tiptoes and giving me a quick peck.

"Okay my Husband, off to work. If we want to be able to adopt a brother for Joy, we can't have the courts thinking that you skip working."

I laughed. "Gawd, but how I love you."

"I love you too, Rick." She stepped in, and hugged me, leaning her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her, content to hold her there on the side of the street.

Looking up Ang said, "Thank you."

"For what?" I smiled.

"For keeping your promise. You promised me a happy family."

My heart soared at her words. "Thank you for being the loving wife I've always needed. Our situation may be an unusual one, but it works for us."

With another kiss, we separated, so I could go to work. I knew that my mother was right, if I wanted to be able to adopt another child, then the courts couldn't have any causes for concern.

The End.

****

I know this story is shorter, and I think flatter than the first part (though there is a lot more sex). I enjoyed writing this story, but as one person EZ8lt stated the first part was 5 pages of, not much. When I was writing this part, I was finding it difficult to find somewhere to actually take the story. I know that there could have been the long drawn-out court battles with the ex, or even having them have the kid, but I felt that a lot of that was just 'living life' not something that really needed to be depicted.

I'm not really happy with the way this ended, and I hope you all don't judge me too harshly because of it.

I do have some other story ideas floating around, however, I think I'm going to have a complete story before posting so that something like this doesn't happen again.

Though this part wasn't what I wanted it to be, I do hope you were able to enjoy it.

As always I would love to hear from you, either in the comments or in an email from my profile.

Padre