Unexpected Satisfaction

Story Info
Reina goes on her weekend long mini-vacation.
1.9k words
3.73
9.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Reina, a 19-yr old college student. I'm always so tired from school work load. I like to take breaks often. I usually choose one weekend every two months to take a mini vacation. On this vacation, I don't go with my phone or credit card or anything like that. I only go with cash, look for a hotel with a nice scenery and just sleep or read or meet people(new people) I tell know one where I'm going to because I just really want to be alone.

I don't have a boyfriend or anything like that so I'm not obligated to do all the checking up and stuff, I guess I'm lucky until I start to feel very horny and have to pleasure myself with my 7-inch brown dildo. Ohh and yeah, I never leave my dildo at home, I go with it on my mini vacations. Orgasms are part of the rest.

So yeah, I'm traveling by bus to resort somewhere in my city. It's far enough from the central areas so it's all could. It's all tropical and stuff. I'm so excited for this break because I really need it. I've had the longest month and even a longer week. Phew! I sigh as I wipe a sweat off my face.

I enter the bus and I surely feel secure because we all are going to the same place so I guess some early bonding. As the bus takes off, I plug in my earphones as my iPod is the only device I let myself carry because I can't sit in silence for a whole weekend. Oh and yeah it's a Friday evening. A two-hour bus ride to the place. We took off at 4:30 and are expected to arrive at 6:30 if all goes well.

I'm jamming to my really soft music that helps me realize when I notice the bus slow down, I open my eyes to see and I realize firstly that We are just two females in this bus with hot and very gorgeous males around us. I'm the only one on my role. And secondly, it getting dark. I checked my time and it was 6:00 already. Everywhere was pretty dark now. I look around and see that the bus has some sort of walkway in between the sits. I mean it's a really big bus and very comfortable as well. I'm currently dotted between to guys who seem to be minding their business or so I though. To the other side across the walkway, men men men. Just men everywhere. At this moment, I begin to grow uneasy. I just shrug it off and relax into my chair keeping my ears plugged.

I realize that I slept off when I am slowly awoken by a light touch on my thighs. I'm still feeling very sleepy so I just change position and uncross my legs, my eyes are still shut but I'm slightly awake. I still feel light touch but now it's around my inner thigh. I open my eye fully and see that it's the hand of the guy sitting to my left by the window that's on my thigh. He looks to be asleep though. I wonder if he sleep walks normally because it seems like his hands are really moving. I shrug it off again considering that he is just sleeping and his actions are involuntary. I gently pick up his arm and put it on his own thighs as I'm wearing a short flare skirt, not too short anyway but his hand has sure ridden it up. I look to my right and see that the other guy is asleep too and pretty much everyone else. We are still in the traffic and it's about 7pm now and it's pretty pretty dark. I shut my eyes again just to relax not necessarily to sleep.

Once more, I feel those exploitative fingers on my thighs again and to be honest it was slightly ticklish and starting to turn me on weirdly. This time, I just let the hand be because I mean, what does a sleeping man want to do to me. I begin to feel his hand ride further underneath my skirt. In order to not embarrass him, I just close my legs tightly and he removes his hand. Gosh!! He was so close to my pussy lips. Now I was already wet from all the slow touching and stuff even though I knew it wasn't intentional.

We finally arrive at our destination. We all stand up to the walkway in a queue like way and we're waiting to come out. We were going to be checked in to our rooms.

As we wait in the reception area, ku feel the need to go ease myself which is short for I need to go touch myself for a bit as I was super horny. As I entered the toilet, I feel someone follow behind me and holds my hand behind my back. I gasp at the force that was used.

You little cunt he says as he wiggles his free hand under my skirt from the front. I see that you enjoyed being touched on the bus. Didn't you? He yells. I Yelp again and he threatens me that no one is going to save me.

No one is going to save you. In fact, we are all going to fuck your little pink pussy and that arsehole of yours and we are going to have a whole lot of fun.

I begin to laugh as I realize that I'm a free citizen and I can get him arrested. I'm going to get you arrested you sucker!!!!

How will you do that with my hand in your pussy. At that moment, he slides his finger into my pussy and begins to pump me. I don't know how he does it but he knows exactly what he is doing. He keeps fingering my pussy until I realize that I'm no longer struggling. Instead, I see that I'm moaning. Ohh my I've become a slut.

Yes! Yes yes keep fingering that pussy

Ughhh ughhh ughhh yeah yeah

Don't stop don't stop keep going keep going

He stops abruptly and laughs. He looks at me then smiles a very beautiful smile. Ohh my he is so handsome. I watch him bring his hand to his face then lick it. Hmmm what a sweet sweet juice you have. I'd like to have more of this pussy.

I immediately feel ashamed and then I scream hysterically and run out of the ladies. I run to the receptionist and tell her that I had just been assaulted. She looks up at me and says nothing.

Are you crazy or something? I said I have just been assaulted by one of your guests. Do something! I yell.

She looks up and I see her eye expand and she freezes. I look back and I realize why she had frozen. I see the man that just assaulted me with two other big and muscular guys too. They look mad and it seemed they were waiting for me or something. I immediately feel the terror setting it. I look back at her and tell her that that's the guy that assaulted me. She says nothing.

Please! I beg please! Help me. At least call 911 please!!

She just looks up at me with a very stoic face and says, I'm sorry ma'am, there is absolutely nothing that can be done in this situation. You have been chosen. You have to dance to the music.

My mouth is wide open as I gape at her. I look back and see those big guys walking slowly towards me. I begin to beg.

Wait wait wait. Please I've not done anything wrong. Don't take me. I see that they are not stopping their walk towards me. So I decided that the next best thing to do was run. As I broke off into a sprint, I collide against someone. At that point I knew it was over

I felt hands grab me and carry by my arms. I opened my eye and saw that the two burly guys were the ones carrying me. I started to struggle then I heard his voice.

There's no need to struggle kitten, your little pussy is mine. After having you, I'll consider sharing you. He then lets out a laugh. I remember how you wanted to cum so badly on my fingers. Don't worry you'll be cumming a lot this weekend.

We are led to a lounge area of some sort. I don't remember seeing this place in the catalogue of the place. I am dropped a little too gently on one of the couches. This is my personalized room unlike the other rooms in this resort. Now kitten, if you do exactly as I say, I'll give you pleasure and I won't hurt you but if you don't, I just might hurt you.

I nod in obedience. I mean I don't want to get hurt and I don't know what this strange but insanely hot man is capable of. He continues to speak.

I really just want to fuck you and then satisfy this hunger. I'll then let you go to the other guys who might need you.

Now, kindly take off your top and panties. Leave the skirt on and the bra on. I seem to really like your skirt. Take off your shoes too. Now sit on that single chair and hang both legs on the arms of the chair leaving your pussy exposed to me. I do it obediently. He walks towards me holding a viberator. I feel so exposed with my legs spread wide.

He flicks her clit multiple times with his finger and then inserts his hand into her hole to get some of her wetness as she is dripping downwards. She squirms when he does this and tries to close her legs. He clears his throat and reminds her that she needs to obey. She nods her head in agreement. I didn't say you couldn't talk, just don't move. She responds with ohhh okay then. It comes out as more of a moan than words. He uses his thumb to spread her wetness over pussy lips and clit.

She watches him come closer to her. She's so excited about what is about to happen. He takes her clit which is swollen by now into his mouth softly and she no and loudly yeahhhhh ughhhh please don't stop. He chuckles and the feeling of his hot breath on her clit is very magical. She squirms again. She's enjoying his tongue work and then he pushes two of his fingers into her pussy. She yelps ahh. He starts to finger her intensely. Her body begins to quake and she is building towards her climax. He notices this and stops what he was doing. She heaves a sigh of disappointment and begs him. Please please don't stop, I was almost there. He laughs and says to her, when you eventually cum, it will be on my cock and not my fingers. He looks into her eyes and says, I promise, you'd love my cock. I must say though your pussy is absolutely beautiful and it tastes amazing, I don't think I'd ever want to stop licking it but, I have some business to attend to, so feel free to do whatever you want I'm that time. You are not allowed to leave this room and you are not allowed to touch yourself. Under no circumstance should you touch yourself. Understood?

Yes yes understood.