All Comments on 'Unexpected Submission Ch. 01'

by TheMadSonneteer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sassysuzazsassysuzazabout 10 years ago
Very erotic!

So steamy... I was wet the moment he asked her for her panties. Ive always wanted to be played with in public, having others watch ...so hot. I'm still squirming!

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years ago
Hooked

That was so incredibly hot. I agree with sassysuzaz... As soon as he asked for her panties the whole tone of the story shifted, becoming electric with anticipation and lust. Well written, imaginative, and graphic. Most definitely 5 stars. Looking forward to chapter 2!

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Excellent

Very erotic and hot!

From the moment he asked for her panties, i couldn't read fast enough!!

Looking forward to the next instalment eagerly.

5 stars!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
WOW

now THAT was a blazing-hot story, and i cannot wait for the next chapter!

amazing work. 5 stars and please type fast! ;-))

LBGrantLBGrantabout 10 years ago
Welcome to BDSM

I've never had the pleasure of reading your previous story, but I see you have an impressive list of high scoring chapters and if they are anything like this one, they are deserving. I'm gonna try to find time to catch up next weekend, but in the meantime, great job with this chapter and I look forward to the next installment. Will you be posting it in BDSM? I see you bounce some and I don't want to miss it.

~LB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent story!

I really liked how she got to explore her submissive side. Look forward to additional chapters in their journey!

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this first chapter. Great job on the writing!

MastersWench

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago

Great story. Love to suspense and dominate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

I agree entirely on his out on life, whatever consenting adults do is their own business and nobody else’s, 50 Shades was a steaming pile of crap and far too many people seem to assume that BDSM is about treating someone like scum, slapping them about a bit and then getting themselves off.

Loved this intro, it was surprisingly fast paced and very very sexy.

Looking forward to seeing where this leads. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Some wisdom and theory then boom! Time to jump. All the overthinkers out there can relate.

ArtswitchArtswitchover 2 years ago

Impressive. I like it, althpugh more realistic if he kept the sex scene till they got back to the hotel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Premise OK.

But sex is simply too automatic. Too mechanical.

Too much pain and not enough teasing.

Two stars.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

fuck the rest of the comments, I loved it. This author writes erotica like i want it to be written and he makes me cum, only a few are that good 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story!

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous