All Comments on 'Unexpected Sugar Daddy Pt. 03'

by JeouxCheval

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sam75Sam75over 3 years ago

Love this series. Keep it up

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

What a Lucky Lucky Girl!

One of the many attributes I appreciate about her new sugar daddy, his skill definitely being one of them, is the lack of the usual nasty and degrading names. I find humiliation distinctly unpleasant. Mutual respect is much more erotic.

WSM98WSM98about 3 years ago

I really think he's gonna fall in love with her. Honestly, I want him to become a bit obsessed. I want them to both grow to love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope they fall in love. Tbh I think they’ve started falling already!

dokonodokonoabout 3 years ago

please continue... this is a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More more, love this story and the way its going!

Bucky411Bucky411over 2 years ago

They could use butt plugs to open her up if physical damage is a real concern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
GREAT STORY....BUT

A fantastical story fitting for Literotica.

Well-written.

Also,the whole idea of sugar daddy is an attractive subject to me. The plot for it was very good -- young, young, young petite hottie in need of the lucky guy with lots of money.

The aspect that made it a less-than-ideal fantasy was the rough, demanding part.

Little preparation of a petite gal for a big guy with an oversize cock. The story is made so that she likes/wants it that way -- a fantastical mirage. (But a better fantasy than her being in pain and repelled.)

His demanding nature and the references to being tied up [and anal] are not to my taste being too close to BDSM (A category I do not read. Nor do I care for Anal).

I am not turned on by spanking -- giving nor receiving.

Since it was well-written, and the overall concept an interest of mine, I gave Pt. 02 four stars.

Pulling out and cuming on her face pushed it too far, and reduced Pt. 03 to three stars.

Why would anyone prefer that to cuming in a nice warm, juicy, tight pussy? Are you trying to degrade her? Make her feel like a lesser woman? How is it appreciating her/making her feel better to be a woman?

Just my thoughts/outlook.

Obviously, others have differing tastes.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it's sad and feel sorry for those men who can't be secure and confident in themselves so much that they have to dominate and physically hurt women just to make themselves feel "manly" I feel more sorry for the women who think they "deserve" being treated that way, and all it all to happen. Real or not, this is written by someone sick and very insecure.

JeouxChevalJeouxChevalabout 2 years agoAuthor

Some of the - rare - comments on this story series are so bizarre to me. Some people like giving and receiving rough sex. It definitely doesn't have to be for you but dominance is a common turn on and fantasy, both to dominate and to be dominated. I like writing age play and dominance stories. Just a fantasy that's fun to write - for me anyway. People "White Knighting" a fictional character is very strange to me. I encourage anyone who is offended by this story to not read it. There are so many good entries on Literotica from tentacle porn to the mundane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

taut stomach - It'd only be a taught stomach if it had been to school and had been taking lessons.

;]

-FWIW.

Good story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Paul in Oklahoma falling in love with some keyboard strokes. It is a story of a teen girl trading sex for cash. Get over it.

This is a hot story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice pacing, good character development, and just plain fun to read!!!

THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn't like the implied threat to the tiny girl if she didn't comply with his every wish ... submission is okay, physical harm is never okay ... otherwise an exciting story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous