Unexpected Takeover

Story Info
Sharing bed with a fling when an unexpected hand takes over.
894 words
3.65
25.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night at my friend Zoe's house, alcohol flowing & weed passed around. With us was Zoe's friend Jack, the 3 of us had a really good night.

It gets late so we decide to head upstairs. Me and Zoe have been flirting and I assume correctly that I will be joining her in bed; what I wasn't expecting was that Jack would also join us. Zoe seemed fine with this and it being her house I reluctantly said nothing; maybe she has a history of moving too fast and he's there to make sure she doesn't?

Me and Zoe cuddle, hands gradually move and positions shift until we're spooning with my hands on her double-handful tits having a good play as I doze off. It was to my surprise that she reached behind her and started stroking my 8.5 inch cock; I moved my right leg back bringing my arse flat to the bed to give her better access, keeping my chest against her back with my upper body.

This went on for a while her stroking my cock as I played with her tits. I was starting to drift off when I felt a hand on my leg from my right side. It was Jack! He moved his hand towards my cock and as soon as he felt another hand there he pulled away.

5 minutes go by and Zoe is still wanking me. my hands remain on her tits but no longer squeezing as I begin to drift off to sleep. Here is when I feel Jack's hand on my leg again. This time he grabs Zoe's hand, moves it away and takes over....... This blew my mind!

I couldn't believe what was happening. If I was sober I'm sure I would have reacted in shock like what the fuck are you doing? As it was I just laid there stoned and pissed acknowledging what was happening like I was watching a show.

My hands were still on Zoe's tits but I stopped squeezing minutes ago because at 1st it's fun then you just want to hold them as you sleep. My 2 current thoughts were Zoe probably thinks I'm asleep and how could Jack have the nerve to do what he just did, and is still doing? Then again, how can Zoe just let him take over like that?

This went on for about 10 minutes, Jack tossing me off from the right while I hold Zoe's tits on the left. Eventually he lets go and I don't really know what I thought at that time. I do know how I thought when he started shifting his way down the bed.

If you've ever been in a drunken situation where you just freeze and let something happen when you know you would have stopped it if sober, that's exactly what this was. I have no idea why, it was obvious what he was doing but I let him do it.

Sure enough he grabbed the base of my fat cock, licked slowly up the shaft and sucked it into his mouth, just the tip at 1st, sucking hard as he takes his head away then sucking more back in. This continues as he slowly takes more of my cock each time gradually increasing the pace, until he's sucking about half of my cock in and out of his mouth while wanking the other half with his hands.

I can't deny that it felt amazing, especially with Zoe's tits in my hands. I still couldn't get over the fact that this was happening and that Zoe was letting it. This went on for nearly an hour before I finally came down Jack's throat. He got back in bed and next thing I know it was morning. Nobody said or acted any differently.

2 months pass by and them 2 have a fallout. I visit Zoe and she has a confession for me. She proceeds to tell me about that night and I feign shock. I ask her why she allowed that to happen. Her response was that she thought I removed her hand at 1st until she realised my hands were both on her boobs. She said when she realised she didn't know what to do and just laid there. I couldn't really say much since that's exactly what I did.

Despite Zoe's betrayal I remained friends with her. None of us saw or heard from Jack again until 6 months later; Zoe's brother threw a party that we both attended. The party began on a Friday night and spilled over into Saturday. Zoe got wasted and her friends decided to take her home for their sleepover at around 7.30pm. I too was very drunk but crashed on Zoe's brothers couch at his suggestion, I felt bad that I never remembered his name.

By this point, everybody was either asleep or gone home. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard the door and then talking. Minutes later, I hear a familiar voice calling my name. I instantly recognise it as Jack, slowly closing in on me as he calls my name.

It was obvious to me what he was after, the same thing he took before. The only question, as he places his hand on my leg, is will he get as lucky as before.....