Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
Between Two Men.
4.1k words
4.44
14.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was going so well. Before meeting Gary I had these fantasies I played in my head of how my first time getting fucked by another man would be. After several attempts of trying to meet other men and then me chickening out at the last minute I finally found someone who I felt comfortable meeting in person.

We chatted online about three times before I finally felt comfortable talking to him by phone. Those three online chats were each like two hours of conversation. He never pressed trying to meet me. Matter of fact I was the one that wondered if he opposed the idea of exchanging numbers. He reassured me that he had been wanting to meet for real since our first online chat.

By this point he sounded like someone that understood that my first time I would need to be eased gently into sex and he sounded patient. I even asked if he would be ok if I changed my mind at the last minute. He was so understanding and said that we could just talk and keep it non-sexual if I wanted.

I just turned eighteen and Gary was thirty-one, so at first I discounted him because of his being more than ten years older than me. But sometimes you just connect with someone even if at first they don't seem to be the most ideal person.

---------------

Now I found myself with a cock in my ass while trying to hide my face from the person that had just walked into the apartment.

I felt embarrassed because I didn't want anyone to know my fantasies to be with another man, let alone to be the one that took a dick inside my ass.

I had finally grown comfortable with the idea that Gary knew who I was - yeah I know... after only three online chats.. What an idiot I am!

Nonetheless, mentally I had grown comfortable with the idea of letting this man fuck me before I met him. If he's the only one that ever knew about my wanting to be with another man, then I guess I am willing to try this out.

He told me his roommate was out of town and that we wouldn't be bothered. He said that no one would know.

But now, here I was leaning over a couch while Gary was pressed up behind me working the fullness of his seven inch cock inside me. I was starting to lose myself in the moment hearing the music of Lady Gaga's "Edge of Glory" playing in the background when Gary's roommate walked in on us.

My face was turned towards the door as my hands gripped into the soft leather of the couch. Each gentle thrust he pressed into me made my body push further into the soft leather cushions of the couch while my fingers kept gripping tighter with every stroke he worked into me.

I don't know how I missed the latch on the door turning as his roommate unlocked the door, but it was hard to focus on anything else at that moment. I didn't even notice the front door opening. It wasn't until the door was fully open and I saw a brand new face staring straight at me. It kept smiling at what I can only imagine was a stupid cross-eyed look on my face which was the result of an ecstatic filled moment of sexual anal pleasure.

My eyes widened as I quickly realized there was a third person that was now in Gary's apartment. I turned my face away from the door towards the other side of the living room as though me not seeing this third person would make this moment go away.

"Oh shit, oh shit," I said out loud.

All I could think was that I didn't want my friends and family to know about this. Now, EVERYONE will know!

My mind began to process the unwelcomed idea that now I would be exposed to my family and friends, while I kneeled there in this vulnerable position, nude, with another man's engorged penis in my ass.

"Oh hey Gary," his roommate said in a very casual voice with no surprise in his tone.

"Hey Desmond," Gary replied also very casually.

"Don't mind me... you kids finish up what you're doing."

Still petrified, I hadn't moved a muscle. I still had my face turned away from this stranger, hoping that he didn't know me.

I heard the front door close, but by the shadows on the wall I was facing I could tell Desmond was still there. I wanted to admonish Gary for not having dead-bolted the door, but for some reason my body was frozen and just wishing that Desmond would go away.

"Is she ok?" Desmond said.

"She's fine, I just think you startled her," Gary said as he patted my ass.

"What the fuck!?" I thought to myself. Were they referring to me as "she"?

All of a sudden I felt this humiliation. They were referring to me as "she" and talking as though I couldn't hear them. Yet, I still couldn't make my head turn back towards the roommate nor could I find it in myself to push Gary off of me.

"It's ok baby," Gary said to me as he bent further over me and pressed his body on top of me to whisper in my ear.

It must've been no more than ten seconds in this whole interaction, but it felt like minutes had passed by as I was waiting for Desmond to hint that he would go to his room or to just go away.

The whole time Gary never stopped his stroking motion as he proceeded to fuck me. And he seemed to get even harder. I didn't think he could get any harder, but I felt the stiffness of his cock get even more rigid.

"It's okay baby. Desmond likes to play too. He doesn't judge anyone and definitely won't judge you," Gary reassured.

I wanted to tell him, it's not him judging me that I'm concerned about. I just thought that this secret would be mine and Gary's. Now a third person I hadn't counted on knows about me without my approval.

Desmond proceeded to chime in, "yeah baby girl. I won't judge you."

I still didn't turn to face Desmond hoping he would go away. Maybe once he left to his room I would find it in myself to push Gary off of me, get my clothes and get the fuck out of there.

I could see movement of Desmond's shadow on the wall, but instead of disappearing from the wall it seemed to get bigger.

"Fuck, he's coming towards the couch. He's not leaving," I realized.

I began to push off the couch. The couch was so plush and cushiony that my hands and arms sank deeper into the couch before I could start to feel any leverage to push away and eventually push Gary off.

Also, Gary's upper torso was still fully pressed on my back from the moment he leaned in to whisper to me, so I didn't have as much leverage to push him off as I hoped. As I did this, I felt Gary's weight fight against me a bit as though he was purposely working to keep me pinned against the couch.

I began to get scared at that moment. It's rare for a man like me to feel helpless and not in control. Sure, I had a dick in my ass, but I allowed that dick to enter my ass. Now I was starting to feel like maybe I was being forced. A rare feeling of fear from lack of control and inferior strength started to make my mind race with scary thoughts.

Desmond made his way behind the couch and reached for my chin with his right hand.

He pulled my chin and lifted my face to look at him. I couldn't see him very well because there was light in the ceiling just behind him. From my perspective at that angle he looked more like a big shadow. He must've been about six foot five and a husky build. What you would call a barrel of a man. In that short amount of time he had already undressed himself and was only wearing his boxer briefs.

"Don't be shy, baby girl," he said.

"Fuck." I thought to myself. "There he goes again calling me 'baby girl'. I'm a fuckin'man," I thought to myself. "A naked man with a lubed up cock inside him, but still a man. Not a girl."

Even though this thought went through my mind I didn't say anything out loud. I was at a disadvantage. I was in survival mode now. I thought, "okay, I already have a cock in my ass, so it isn't like they can rape me. But if they got really rough they could end up hurting me. And if I talked shit, they could end up beating me up. Shit! Shit! Ok, just go with the flow. Try to get out of this."

"Hey honey, are you ok," Gary said. The tone in his voice had a genuine note of concern.

"I think she's scared," Desmond replied. "Hey, we just wanted to help you with your fantasy that you talked to Gary about."

Just then, I remembered talking to Gary online about one of my fantasies. I always wondered what it would be like to be in a helpless situation where I was made a fuck toy by two men.

I fantasized about what it would be like to be used and submitted and even humiliated.

Gary was still pressed up into me.

"Hey, if you want us to stop, we can stop," he said.

I believed Gary as soon as he said that.

I looked back up at Desmond who was standing over in front of me. I could see him a little more clearly as my eyes adjusted to the light behind him. He was good looking with blue eyes. You can tell he worked out, but he wasn't your typical toned and cut gym monkey.

He had a muscular hairy chest. Thick muscular arms and even though he wasn't thin, you could see the top 2 muscles on his stomach with a slight belly. Very slight belly. His stomach still looked rock hard, not flabby.

He leaned down to take a better look at my petrified face.

"We can stop," he said warmly. His index finger moved up towards my eye as he wiped away a tear that I didn't even realize had formed.

Just then I felt that I was going to be ok.

Desmond looked at me with warm eyes waiting for my response.

"No? Yes?" he said shaking and nodding his head with each respective question.

He was very tall, so I was able to bring my eyes down and see a thick protruding bulge from his boxer briefs almost at eye level where I was. Desmond smiled at me and looked behind me to Gary.

"I think she's going to be ok Gary."

"I knew she would,"Gary replied, peppering my neck and back with three well placed kisses.

I swear that not once did Gary stopy his rhythmic motion of fucking me even when he asked if I wanted them to stop.

Desmond took off his briefs to show a fully erect and beautifully shaved cock. His penis looked like a model for dildos which I had purchased in the past to practice with. Except his had a slight curve which made me quiver at the thought of how that would feel inside my ass.

He got closer to me so I could take that magic cock inside my mouth. I opened as wide as I could hoping I wouldn't embarrass myself and that I wouldn't hurt him with my teeth. I started to gently suck his magic wand the way I would want someone to suck mine. I felt his hand gently grab my hair from the back and slightly forced his member a little deeper than I was able to take it. Little by little he tried to push further and further to the back of my throat.

I had practiced sucking a cock on a dildo, but because I personally don't like to hear the gagging sounds a woman makes when deep throating I never practiced actually deep throating a dildo.

It seemed however that Desmond enjoyed the sound of gagging. The moment he heard me gag a little, he grabbed my hair a little tighter and pushed a little harder inside my throat.

For a moment, I wondered what I looked like. Here I was with one man fucking my ass while at the same time another man was sticking has cock toward the back of my throat.

If I could take a picture and put a caption that read, "WHICH OF THESE THREE IS THE LITTLE SLUT?" I would have to say that would be me.

Yep, I thought to myself. These two men are making me their bitch. And for that moment at least I didn't care. It made me feel hot actually. I was the center of attention and was wanted by two men. They couldn't fake it because I could feel both of their hard cocks inside me at the same time.

Or maybe they just get hard at the thought of having a little cum bucket that they're using. Maybe it's not so much me that makes them hard. It's the idea of using me that gets them off.

"Ugh!. Stop thinking so much about it. Just take in this moment. Enjoy it!" I told myself.

I always hold back enjoying life because I overthink things and I think myself right out of fun experiences. Right now... I am in the moment. I just need to enjoy it. And so what if I am being used for THEIR pleasure right now. What can I do to make this moment so memorable and enjoyable for them that I'm the first one they think of when they need to get their rocks off next time? What can I do to make me so memorable to them that they think of me and this moment when they masturbate?

Since I naturally have an empathetic personality, I let my instincts take over. It seemed that Desmond liked to be deep throated and he didn't mind the gagging sounds I made. Those gagging sounds seemed to turn him on even more.

I wiggled both of my hands from where they were still pinned against the couch and reached for his thick cock. He was even bigger than Gary. I used my right hand to wrap around the base of his shaft and my left hand wrapped around the top of my right hand. I couldn't believe how much length still existed even with both of my hands wrapped one on top of each other.

My eyes looked up at him where he was already looking at me with anticipation. He smiled. I could tell he was enjoying the view of both my hands holding his dick near my face. I looked up at him and looked down towards my hands holding his cock, then back at him without blinking while biting my bottom lip. I wanted him to see that I was appreciative of his formidable penis.

He blew me a kiss as his blue eyes met with my brown eyes.

I began to lick the tip of cock, but I didn't want to tease him too much. I didn't want him to blow his load before I gave him what he really wanted, which was to feel the full length of his dick inside my mouth.

I pursed my lips and began to suck the tip. I kept suckling slowly taking him in centimeter by centimeter with every light suck. My lips stayed in contact with the skin on his cock while I breathed through my nose.

I finally started to feel him in the back of my throat. I was barely halfway down his penis. There was no way I am going to totally deep throat him, but I want him to remember me making every attempt. Maybe he would be so impressed that he would let me practice with him until I could totally deep throat him eventually.

Gary kept fucking my ass the entire time. He was so good in his rhythmic motion that my body got used to his throbbing cock inside me. I thought he had already pushed his full length all the way inside me earlier, but just then I felt a small pain I hadn't felt yet.

I let out an unexpected small moan which must've turned Gary on because he started to get a little faster with his strokes as soon as I let that small noise out.

I noticed that as soon as I would get used to his motion I would stop making involuntary sounds. When this happened he would somehow find a way to push deeper inside of me to force a sound out of me. He enjoyed hearing me make noises.

I grew curious so I momentarily took one of my hands from Desmond's penis to reach back behind me to confirm if Gary was burying the full length of his cock in my ass. As soon as I felt another sharp pain, I noticed the back of my hand was not feeling Gary's body. I flicked my fingers back to try and measure how far away his groin was from my ass.

"Fuck! He's not even all the way in. He needs another 2 or 3 inches to be completely inside me," I thought to myself.

I wondered how he was able to put the fullness of his body earlier on top of me without having the totality of his cock inside me. "Damn, this man is gifted. He knows how to make love and how to fuck."

I guess I will need to practice more with Gary too until I can take him all the way inside me comfortably.

Gary must've taken me reaching my arm behind me as a hint of me wanting to be further controlled. He grabbed me by my wrist and pushed my arm up my back so I had no control to hold myself up with that side of my body.

"Fuck it," I said to myself. I put my other arm behind me which Gary quickly grabbed with his other hand and pinned up behind my back as well. Npw I had no control of holding my upper body up.

Desmond's cock was still in my mouth, but because I no longer had control of his penis he proceeded to go deeper into my throat. He began to reach the back of my throat where I started to gag. A couple of times I almost threw up. Spit was running down his penis and dripping onto the couch. I looked down and was embarrassed to see how much saliva was pooling on the couch. Desmond didn't care. With each gag and possible regurgitation he kept getting faster and harder. I looked up at him to make eye contact again, but this time his face was staring up to the ceiling.

His massive chest almost covered me seeing his face as he kept sliding his cock inside my mouth.

"Fuck yeah you little slut!" he started to say out loud. "You're a nice little whore ain't you?"

I tried to respond to say that I was his little slut. All that was coming out were gargled sounds mixed in with gagging and a never ending stream of saliva that was embarrassingly pouring from my mouth. My mouth which had now become Desmond's cock repository.

Suddenly I felt this explosion of cum that filled the back of my throat and overflowed out my mouth. For a moment I lost the ability to breath which freaked me out enough that one of my arms tore loose from Gary's firm grasp behind me.

I involuntarily pushed my head back and pushed Desmond away in an effort to take a deep breath. Gary leaned back against the wall with a gusher of cum still coming out of his beautiful penis. He was making noises which made me think maybe I hurt him with my teeth.

"Are you okay Desmond? Did I hurt you?" I asked hoping I wasn't fucking this up.

He gave out short orgasmic breaths as he leaned against the wall. His eyes opened slightly.

"No baby girl. You didn't hurt me. I hope I didn't hurt you."

Sweat was dripping down his forehead and chest hairs as he was regaining his legs from the orgasm he just had.

Just then, Gary grabbed my hair arching my back and let go of my second arm so he could grab me at the waist and began to push further into my ass as he started taking short orgasmic breaths. His body began to shake. His grip on my waist pulled me closer to his sweaty body and his grasp of my hair tightened.

All of a sudden I felt, the warm, wet gusher of his cum filling my insides. With every additional orgasmic quiver of his body, I felt the extra seed of his cum filling me up more.

"Damn," he said as he loosened his hold of my hair and gently kissed my shoulder and back. He pulled his cock out of me slowly as though he was trying to keep from hurting me with his big mushroom head as it slid past my sphincter.

For the first time in what seemed forever, I was able to turn around and was no longer subjected to being on my knees as I stood up from the couch. Gary sat down on the leather couch with a still throbbing hard cock that was slowly losing its erection.

He was full of sweat too and was slowly stroking his cock pushing out any remaining cum in his rod. I reached down to grab his cock and squeeze out the rest of his cum with my hand, but Gary jumped with another post orgasmic shake.

"It's okay baby," he told me. You've done more than enough. I got it from here.

He continued stroking his cock slowly as though it was a ritual to wind down from his orgasm.

I looked over at Desmond who had already gone to the fridge to get a beer for himself and Gary. He came over to Gary and gave him a beer. They both clinked their beers as though congratulating each other on a job well done.

I looked at Desmond to make eye contact as I stood there with cum dripping from my ass. He didn't acknowledge me until he sat down and took a drink.

I smiled at him to acknowledge the moment we all just shared together. He took his index finger and pointed to his mouth and said, "you have a little something right there."

12