Unexpected Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touched my mouth and he was referring to the mountain of cum and saliva that was still dripping from my face.

He looked back at Gary and said, "she did great Gary."

Gary looked at me and confirmed, "yes she did."

Gary made eye contact with me with a smile acknowledging me.

"Alright, i'm going to my room. Have a good night Gary," Desmond said.

I was waiting for him to tell me goodnight as well, but he never looked back my way.

"Did you want to spend the night?" Gary asked me. "You can sleep with me or here on the couch. I'm cool either way."

"Thanks," I replied, but I think I should be getting back to my dorm now.

"Alright then. You were great."

"Thank you... um, so were you," I replied not knowing what the appropriate response should be.

I put my clothes back on and left. As I walked to the front door, I noticed Desmond's door was closed.

----------------

I was back in my dorm with mixed feelings about the situation. I kept reliving the moment wondering if we were going to do this again.

"Why didn't Desmond say goodnight?"

"Was I a lame fuck?"

"Shit, I hope no one finds out I got fucked by two guys."

I looked at my phone wondering if I should text Gary.

I kept thinking back wondering what it would be like to have Desmond fucking me with his beautifully shaved curved dick.

I breathed out a huge sigh as I fell asleep.

THE END (for now)

12