Unexpected Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, she's at the door, I thought, suddenly very alarmed. I was about to stop, until I heard a deep moan from the door. Oh thank God you're such a perfectly perverted slut, I sighed, relieved. Vixen practically dove onto the bed behind me, and I felt her warm tongue against my ass as she rimmed me.

There can be nothing better than this, I moaned to myself, but was quickly proven wrong when Vixen then used one of her hands to rub and squeeze my balls at the same time. Incredibly, on top of this, she then started stroking the exposed half of my cock that I couldn't fit into our slut. She jacked me into our Kitten's pussy. Suffice to say I was in absolute HEAVEN, and my eyes involuntarily rolled into the back of my head from the sensations.

It wasn't just me either. The second Vixen started playing with me, Kitten melted into me, fully accepting the pleasure she was feeling. Her moans got ten times louder when she realised Vixen was very much into it, as I crammed as much of my cock into her that would fit.

The incredible rush from both beautiful women's moans, plus all of the physical sensations, made this the greatest sex I'd ever felt in my entire life. I wanted it to last forever. Unfortunately though, my balls had other ideas, and again I cursed the alcohol as my body began to fail me.

The three of us collapsed in a heap after around 2 hours total of sucking, fucking and fingering, and all were completely taken aback by how phenomenal that experience was.

"Well," Kitten started, "I can see why you're scared of taking him in your ass now."

"RIGHT?!" Vixen yelled, and the three of us burst into laughter.

---

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!


12