Unexpected Threesome Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlined and unpadded, the tautly stretched, gossamer thin material of the top moulded tightly to everything it covered, leaving the outline of her nipples visible even when they were relaxed and highlighting them when they were raised.

The top was fairly typical of all the bikini tops she wore, but this bottom completely blew my mind. A low waisted hipster with a fixed string elasticised side, the back was Brazilian style which highlighted her butt beautifully and made it difficult to walk behind her without growing a boner. But the real tease lay in the front and the gusset through her crotch.

I'm guilty. In my many years of hanging around on beaches I've stared at a lot of bikini crotches. Most have what I would call an excess of width through the crotch material leading to a fold of it running between the legs and leg seams drawn tightly up against the thigh. Partly that might be conservative design, sometimes it's because the thighs might be thicker than the designer intended.

Not this one of Amy's. There was definitely a deficit of width. Either side of the leg seam there was a generous strip of flawless golden brown flesh before her crotch met the turn of her thighs. That deficit extended to where the material climbed up over her glorious mound, leaving a provocative strip of mound flesh also exposed before the front of the bikini pants flared widely out to meet the thin elastic of the low set waist band.

To cap that, as she lay there legs apart like she always did, the equally thin, tautly stretched material teasingly showed her provocative crease as it ran a generous length down the front of her mound before turning for an equally generous length through her crotch.

Not a full on camel toe. That would be way too blatant and unsubtle. No, it was nothing more than a dimpled line in the material, but in that it was a way more powerful statement than a camel toe. It taunted you in its advertisement of what lay beneath; goaded you to arousal as it denied you a better view of what it none the less flaunted.

In daylight the total effect was powerful enough. In the moonlight, everything was multiplied as the moon, sitting low in the sky over her feet, lit up from below the shiny black material of her bikini with a sliver glow. It made her breasts seem bigger, her mound more pronounced and the dimple running the line of her crease more intense; and her distraction of me more complete.

When she rolled over to rest on her stomach, the presentation was no less cock swelling. The straight line of her back, crossed by the thin lines of her bikini top, the bows tying them so teasingly fragile and the way her bikini pants moulded around her butt cheek and drew a line deeply down into her butt crack were just as powerful as eye candy as the top view. But again the mound topped that as, for some reason, she'd spread her legs wide enough apart when she was face down for you to easily look up between them and see her mound flattened and spread ever so temptingly against the cushion.

Sitting in the cockpit a mere metre from her was a complete distraction, even though a totally naked and absolutely gorgeous Ellen was there talking to me. I'd resisted Ellen's suggestion we spend time sitting by the mast again so I could maintain my view of Amy. Yet a number of times I'd found an excuse to go forward simply so I could perve at Amy from a different view; specifically from between her feet where I could get a better view of the dimple in her crease and of the underboob on display.

The second time was specifically because I'd noticed her nipples pushing her bikini top into a volcanic cone and couldn't help but wonder whether that was a wind chill or a sign of arousal. When I saw the dimple in her pants had widened into a sexual highway I could barely contain myself.

And Ellen noticed my obsession; as if the partly aroused cock I came back with the second time wasn't sign enough.

Why was Amy even wearing a bikini, let alone that one? She'd happily been naked on duty. She normally slept naked. Did she really feel that much more exposed sleeping on deck?

Oh yes. Amy knew about my obsession with her body; encouraged it. Issie knew about it too and was careful to preserve the area of her own competitive relationship advantage. But did Amy really understand my perversion about her wearing a bikini - about her being laid out in front of me in one? That would be an embarrassment. What male prefers a girl in a bikini to a naked one? Would she find that more objectifying?

The first light of day was just starting to break on the horizon when Ellen broke the flow of our whispered conversation to state the obvious.

"You're a bit distracted by Amy there, aren't you?"

I lowered my already whispered voice to the barely audible.

"Is it that obvious?"

She reached over and wrapped a hand around my partly aroused manhood; instantly inflating it the rest of the way.

"Even though I'm completely naked, this isn't mine. It's from you perving at Amy."

There was something so matter of fact about it that it was both pointless and unnecessary to contest her statement. There was nothing that conveyed offence by her at the conclusion, just the same sort of directness she might use to tell someone they have cancer.

"Look at her nipples. Look at how aroused she is. She's waiting for you to go over to her."

"She's just having an erotic dream. After all, you're sitting right here."

Amy startled me when she piped up.

"Ned, listen to Ellen. Come over here."

Somewhat taken aback to find I'd been overheard, I looked at Ellen who simply grinned back at me and pointed a finger in Amy's direction. Sheepishly I complied, crossing the gap so that I was standing in the companionway right next to Amy in line with her stomach, the cabin top she was on being waist height on me. She reach out and grabbed my cock; already hard and weeping at the thought I was about to have the body I'd been lusting over.

"Get on and go the animal on me Ned."

Stupidly, even though that was what I wanted more than anything at that moment, I couldn't help debating the point.

"Here in front of Ellen?"

"Where else. She's seen you bang Issie already tonight. Why not me?"

"Going the animal on you is a different sort of display."

"Well, she'd better get used to it because she's going to see a lot of it. Probably be putting on a few performances herself before the trip's out. Forget her, focus on me and go the animal on me."

I looked questioningly back at Ellen who gave me a whimsical look and the slightest nod of her head. In a way that was all I needed. I looked back over the body laid out in front of me; lust filling every nook and cranny of my being. The hand Amy had wrapped around it had nothing to do with its unyielding hardness. It was the pure unadulterated lustful anticipation of fucking her crazy that was doing it.

The breasts drew my first attention; swollen, the nipples fully raised into what the moonlight made look like towering peaks. I buried one deep in my mouth, swirling the material covering it with my tongue. Amy arched her chest up at me, releasing a sigh of pleasure.

"Ned, that feels fantastic, but fuck me while you drool over me."

She extended two fingers of the hand she had around my cock down under my balls and drew them upwards. The message was clear. Mount her or suffer a painful injury. Moving fast enough to stay ahead of the pressure, I extended a foot over to the other side of her body, forgetting the appalling view of my naked butt I was offering to Ellen as I used that to take enough weight to bring a knee to follow it without putting any weight on her.

As the second knee came up and I ended up straddling her, she pulled the tip of my cock down, pushing it forcefully into a camel toe she formed in her pants. There she rubbed it up and down as she rapidly raised and lowered her hips, clearly pleasuring her clit with it.

I buried my face back over the material of the top covering her nipple and saturated it with my drool and I started to fumble with the side of her pants, trying to pull them down while I was on top of her. With her free hand, she pulled mine away, through her moans of ecstasy, muttering a gentle...

"Leave it."

Instead I felt her hitch the side of the pants back up even tighter to the point I could feel the material against the tip of my cock in the camel toe stretching under the pull.

The way her hand was rubbing my cock within the camel toe of her pants to tickle up her clit was becoming more vigorous, the rise and fall of her hips to multiply its effect faster. I knew from past experience I could increase her excitement by jerking up into her crease in imitation of a thrusting effect. With the first thrust she let out a prolonged moan; something repeated with every subsequent thrust as she rubbed it even more furiously.

The tip of my cock could feel her bikini pants had become saturated with her juices; a wet slippery pool into which it was being ground. By now the material covering both nipples was also saturated, this time with my own saliva. It was plastered to the towering jut of her nipples, showing every dimple and crease in exquisite cock bursting detail.

Amy was well capable of having an orgasm on nipple stimulation alone, so they were a powerful adjunct to anything else that was exciting her. Whether she preferred the feel of being sucked on through the bikini top or not, I didn't know, so decided to hedge my bets.

I pulled one of the triangles aside enough expose a nipple, anxiously taking its naked flesh into my mouth, sucking on it as I rubbed my tongue rapidly against it; alternating that with sucking the other with its covering on.

As was always the case with Amy, she was becoming increasingly vocal in her excitement, her moans turning to an almost staccato, machine gun series of truncated screams which matched the pace of her rubbing and my thrusts.

Her climax was signalled by the previously short sharp screams turning into a prolonged moan as she threw her hips up against me. And yet even in the throes of the most intense, all consuming part of her orgasm, she pulled the legs seam of her pants aside and thrust my hardness into her sex.

It slid effortless into a warm wet void that seemed anxious to receive me. But even as I first felt my balls press up against her pubic floor and the contractions of her body pummel the shaft it had just so easily admitted, Amy put a hand around the back of my neck, lifted her mouth to my ear and in a voice that was having trouble getting words out between her moans of pleasure, gave me a single message.

"Go the animal on me Ned. Quickly."

The message was clear enough. Even as her hips were still raised high in the midst of an orgasm that seemed reluctant to release her, I partly withdrew and thrust forcefully back in. Suspended as she was with her back arched and only her shoulders supporting her upper half, her body rag dolled to the impact, her breasts bouncing upwards towards the chin she had tucked in to her arched torso.

But the habits of a lifetime weren't easily set aside. With the next thrust I dropped my hips to try and rake her g spot and ground my pubis against her after I pushed back into full penetration to try and stimulate her clit.

Still writhing under me, her reprimand was gentle but clear.

"No, no. Go the animal properly."

It was easy to do. I had an hour of pent up lust inside me. An hour when I'd wanted little more than to passionately fuck the body under me. All I had to do was completely release the force of that lust. To just let myself find my ultimate selfish pleasure in her body.

I looked down as I withdrew and thrust again, her writhing body again rag dolling, her breasts bouncing delectably with the impact. The visual impact of that was all I needed. The animal escaped its cage. There were still limits. Anything that I even thought hurt her would break the spell. But within that limit I gave full vent to my body's desires.

Holding myself up on outstretched hand I thrust furiously, staring down at the wondrous, sexualised body under me as my cock pistoned inside her wet slippery sex; adjusting my action as I tested what really felt best and created the greatest visual reaction from her.

And yet there was no eroding of the unsatisfiable lust I was feeling. Any lust expended by each thrust was more than topped up by what replaced it; a relentless, building force that threatened to hemorage my brain and drove my performance to body breaking lengths.

Amy was still writhing, still throwing her hips at me. As so often was the case with Amy, it was difficult to tell if her first orgasm was still wracking her body of if she'd had another, but whatever it was, it just made her body all the more fuckable. I was full on pounding her. Perhaps an analogy with the well-oiled main piston of a steam train at speed was the only other description that could match the furious, unrelenting movement of my hardened shaft in her sex.

There are times, even at my age and experience, you can go off shortly after the first tendrils of pleasure run the length of your shaft. There are other times, like this one, the pressure just builds. It's difficult to describe, but the best might be to compare them with passengers filling up a train carriage; little nodules of excitable rapture that lodge, randomly at first, anywhere along the length of your shaft; nodules that shot pleasure into my brain every time the top surface of my cock slid along the tightness of the front opening of Amy's sex.

With every thrust, more nodules kept boarding, until they've filled up all the seats. My whole engorged cock was now throwing pleasure messages up my body and into my brain. And still they kept boarding. They're standing in the isle, its full to capacity and yet they kept pushing in from below until it felt like my cock, the whole unyielding, extended, hardness of my shaft itself was trying to expand to accommodate them.

I thought my shaft itself was going to burst along its length because it just couldn't possibly fit any more of those nodules of pleasure. My brain was overwhelmed by the sensory overload being fired into it. My body was grunting loudly with the effort, but I was unaware of it because my brain refused to be distracted from the messages flooding in from below. My muscles, screaming at the end of their endurance, couldn't be heard; keep pounding, keep thrusting is the only message my brain could transmit out.

There came a point I needed the release; not just my shaft but my brain, indeed my whole body would explode in a mass of gore and blood if it didn't come soon. And yet somewhere deep within me was some master controller; a cruel, selfish, grabbing manipulator wallowing, almost drowning in the sexual rapture, unaffected by the pain of its determination to extract every last grain of enjoyment before it would throw the switch to let my seed spill out and flood Amy's sex.

My whole shaft was radiating pleasure with every thrust. Every time the length of the top edge of it raked along the tight, firm front entrance of Amy's sex, it was like the most intense moment of an orgasm. I was almost out of control; grunting and groaning, partly in exhausted effort but largely gluttonly indulging in the hedonistic delight of each thrust.

And then in a moment, everything changed. A final deep thrust and the switch was flicked and it was like every one of those nodules made an excited rush for the exit at the same time; a gush of barely tolerable pleasure flooded through my shaft as I hosed Amy's cervix with my cum. As gush followed delightful gush, I dropped my weight down on Amy and ground my pubis against her as I tried to bury myself as deeply as possible; as if injecting my seed directly into her very womb.

Whatever I did set Amy off again as she thrust her hips up against my dead weight and let out a typical Amy string of screamed climatic profanities, her sex again pummelling my still rigid cock with every contraction.

She was still pushing her hips up against me as my body was wracked by shuddering mini climaxes as it seemed my balls were trying to wring to last drops of seed from me to send squirting into the forlorn fight to impregnate the beauty beneath me.

We had both fully expended ourselves. Shattered as much as she was, I lay with my face pressed into the cushion next to her ear while the last waves of her contractions still pressed upon my cock. Like was often the case after the best climaxes, my erection wasn't going anywhere fast. Swollen and hard it continued to revel in the welcoming, pleasurable warmth of her sex.

I'm sure she was the one who laughed first. A giggle at first, which gained momentum as I joined in. A self-conscious laugh at the momentary ridiculousness of human all consuming passion. We'd laughed at it before and many may be the days we laugh at it again.

It was only then I thought of Ellen. Turning my head, there she was at the end of the cockpit seat; naked, slack jawed, looking straight us, a mere two meters away. If her jutting nipples were any guide, what she'd just witness had quite an effect on her.

Still, Ellen or not, I had a more immediate focus. When you cock lays deep inside a woman, it's best to give her all your attention. Amy broke the awkward post colitis silence first.

"Wow Ned, that was intense. Do you know I came five times during that?"

That was the fantastic thing about having sex with Amy. Once she'd come the first time, the others followed quickly and easily. Still, I hadn't been doing anything I thought would cause them, so I asked the stupid question.

"What was triggering them?"

"Hard to say. It was all so intense. But the pulled aside leg elastic of my pants was lying across my clit and it was getting a fair bit of movement as you pounded me, so maybe that was it. We'll have to have bikini sex more often."

I thought at the time I could feel the elastic rubbing the side of my shaft. I'd go so far as to say it felt pretty good. Mind you, if Amy's juices hadn't slimed it up fairly well I might have ended up with a carpet burn in a rather embarrassing place.

After a pause, Amy added another thought.

"Hey Ned, that's a pretty hard rod you've still got stuck in me. Does it want more? I'm up for it. Is there a second animal inside you?"

As she said that she squeezed her pelvic floor muscles, giving it a tight and rather delightful press. But I already knew that it had lost its peak hardness. Regrettably my erection was not long for this world.

"I wish, but I think it would quickly fall into a flaccid heap if I try and use it. It's enjoying where it is for the moment though."

"Pity. Just the thought of it is getting me pretty randy."

Maybe it was that last sentence, but I wasn't ready to completely abandon this moment with Amy. I was just happy for my cock to rest where it was and enjoy the press of her young flesh on my body. As she stroked my hair with one hand and my back with another, I started tweaking her nipple.

I felt it rise quickly to a spectacular jutting peak.

I arched my back to bring my mouth down to the other while still pressing my shaft into her sex. It was still partly covered by her bikini top. It had moved enough as her breasts bounced that a part of the areola was visible out of the inner seam, but the rise of the nipple itself had stopped it popping right out.

For the moment dealing with it where it was, I took both top and nipple into my mouth, drooling copiously over it to plaster the material to it as I teased it with my lips and tongue. For my own visual pleasure I released it and raised my head to where I could see it.

Her hardened nipples were, as always, cock rousingly gorgeous. But with the bikini top pulled to the side of one nipple and having trouble containing the other even as it moulded tightly to its jut, it gave Amy a rather ravished look. Not inappropriate when you think about it, but damn sexy at the same time.