Unexpected Threesome Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy is among the ten percent of women who can have an orgasm by nipple stimulation alone, and in her current sexualised state, I knew it wouldn't take long. So I went at it with a will to give her one. It was time for the partly covered nipple to be exposed, so I pulled aside the material and took that one into my mouth while my fingers worked the other one.

I twirled the nipple in my mouth with my tongue, delighting myself by running the tip up and down the undulating side of her jutting wonder, while Amy put a hand over my head and moaned softly.

As I predicted, it didn't take long. Amy has a graduation of orgasms. Her g spot ones have her throwing herself about and screaming out a chain of profanities that would get her arrested for blasphemy in two thirds of the countries in the World. Quite unexpected from a well brought up English rose.

The nipple ones are at the other end of her scale. As she came, her thighs tightened firmly around my balls, still hanging as they were off the end of a cock buried firmly inside her, while she let out a prolonged soulful moan. Once again I could feel her contractions press upon my shaft, but it was in effect the last hurrah for an erection that had offered such sterling service. The feeling of her contractions was delightful but not enough to stop the final collapse to flaccidness of my cock.

When its shrinkage unplugged her sex, I felt the flow of my seed and her juices move past it to soak the gusset of the bikini pants wrapped around my shaft and the cushions below it.

Now came that always slightly awkward moment of post sex separation; made more awkward by Ellen's watching presence two meters away. I lingered lying on Amy for a few moments; nuzzling the side of her neck and the cheeks of her face while trying not to put too much weight on her slender body. Then with a final kiss on the lips I rolled off her onto a spare length of cushion, leaving Amy between me and Ellen.

To maintain something of the moment we'd just shared and the connection it brought, I put a hand back on Amy's thigh; high enough to be verging on intimate, but allowing both of us to catch our breaths. I was still strongly inhibited by the presence of Ellen. I was just about to bring myself up on an elbow to whisper sweet nothings into Amy's ear when Amy beat me too it, rolling on her side and brushing her hand through my chest hairs as she whispered into my ear.

"Do you like taking me in my bikini?"

Shit! My brain froze. How do I answer that question safely? Does she know about how distracting I find it and how fuckable it makes her look when she lays herself out like that? Does that objectify her too much to acknowledge? Is it too kinky to admit that just sometimes it's nice to do it bikini on?

Both her question and the actions that proceeded it suggested she'd got me completely pinned on the issue. I shouldn't have been surprised. The girls seem able to read me like a book.

I rolled over the face her, wrapping an arm around her waist to draw out bodies intimately together.

"Is it that obvious?"

"It's obvious me lying there in it turns you on. I can almost feel you drooling over me when your meters away. That's not a bad thing. I like the thought of you drooling over me. That's why I do it to you; even if I do like sunning myself too. And I've always liked sex that's so passionate there's no time to get naked. I thought it might have satisfied both our fantasies."

"It nearly blew my brain."

"You know what I've always fancied?"

"No, what?"

"Having you fuck me with swimmers on."

"What, just pulling down the front? You've done that."

"No, I mean wrapping the swimmers tightly around your shaft and taking it inside me sheathed in it."

I felt I was being tested. In a way the thought appealed, although whether it was practical or hygienic I didn't have a clue. Cowardly, I went for the neutral response.

"Really, why's that?"

"That's like asking why you do like fucking me still in my bikini? It's just always fascinated me watching you grow a boner when you're wearing them. The way it stretches out to cling tightly around it. I just want to play with it and, well, maybe do more than that with it."

Amy had always - or at least since our sexual relationship had started - struck me as being - what's the right word - the naughtiest of the girls. I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean it as being playfully, experimentally naughty. Just a little bit kinky, but not too much so. Which for most guys means naughty in a good sort of way. Maybe Issie just struck me as wanting sex and cuddles. She might be positionally experiential, but that's all. Amy seemed to mull over dirty thoughts and games, even fantasies, she could put into practice. As for Ellen? I didn't really know yet.

I gave her the cheekiest grin I could muster.

"Well, one day you can try it."

We lay there silently cuddled side by for a few more minutes when Amy started shuffling in my arms.

"I'm not really getting any sleep up here. Maybe I'd better go below."

She reached down between her legs and pulled the now wet and sticky gusset of her bikini bottoms back to their normal position before standing up over me. With her bikini top still pulled to the side of her boobs and her pants askew, she still looked as though she'd just been ravaged; which she had.

In that state she moved to the side deck and then into the cockpit; her walk disclosing no evidence of what must have been an uncomfortable dampness in her pants. Maybe it had dried already.

As she disappeared below, it left me on my side facing a still bemused Ellen.