Unexpected Threesome Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her what?"

"Fuck me bikinis. Haven't you heard us refer to them before? They're meant to - how do I put it - attract your attention in a carnal sort of way."

"Well you are all succeeding in that. I didn't know you were doing it deliberately."

"Shit yes. We might be competing for your attention but we have a shared interest in keeping you at your peak. But you still...hang on...ooooohhh...mmmmmm...aaarrr..oh shit..AAARRRR."

Amy fell silent for a minute, savouring the after effect of her orgasm. If her past performance was anything to go by, they were likely to come think and fast after this.

As it passed I started stroking her clit again before slipping my fingers under the leg seam of her pants, penetrating her with my thumb to rub firmly against her g spot while my fingers now stroked the naked wet flesh of her swollen clit.

But she was right. I hadn't answered her question. It wasn't that I didn't have an answer, it was just that it made me uncomfortable to talk about it. If I was hoping that keeping her in a constant state of near orgasm would distract her I was sorely disappointed.

"You're still dodging the question though."

"That's because I can't answer it without objectifying you; or at least certain parts of you."

"Which is exactly what I'm asking you to do."

"But how do I weave into that how important my feeling for you are in all of that."

"Don't. I believe what you say about that all that because I feel the same way. But that doesn't stop me from needing to know that you really do obsess about my body more and the only way I can know they are more than just meaningless words is to know exactly why."

"Why do you think?"

"I might guess some things, but I don't want to give you answers. Oooohhhhh, that's nice Ned...ooohhh, really nice...keep doing it...I really need to hear your answers."

I'd been deliberately intensifying my stimulation of her, hoping the question would go away. But I could see it wasn't going to. She had me all afternoon. I'd have to face up to it eventually.

"To put it in one line, because your body is more sexually suggestive."

"In what way?"

I groaned a little bit; partly pleasure as her butt twerking stimulation of my cock was having more than a little effect, but largely at a recognition I was going to have to go into details I really didn't want to.

"OK, if you really need to know. Your breasts are not just bigger, they're perfect. Perfectly shaped and perfectly sized to be sexual beacons on your body. I can barely take my eyes off them. You've got an absolutely perfect butt that drives me crazy and skin that's just this beautiful flawless colour. But do you know what really drives me wild and makes you stand out?"

"No, what?"

"The way your perfectly flat stomach continues in a straight line down to the turn of your mons. That slightly swollen look to your mons just screams out sexuality. I'm not sure I can put it any more plainly than that; but I'm not really comfortable about having to describe it like that either. It sort of suggests it's all about sex or my love is conditional, and it's not."

The fact was, I could have gone on. But I had no desire to do so. It should be enough to answer her question. I wished I could see her face to judge her reaction. But the words that came back to me were light-hearted; more so than the ones used to extract the information in the first place.

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear. Now stick your cock in and get started."

Amy had felt that my boner was back as a result of her twerking. I pulled aside the gusset of her pants and bent my cock down to find it slid easily into her well lubricated sex. She rose on all fours, moving her body back and forwards along the length of my erection; each time grinding herself against my pubis as she achieved maximum penetration.

I used one hand to tweak the naked nipple, the other wrapped around her thigh to massage her clit through her soaking pants.

Amy had from the outset started by controlling my penetration of her and I was happy to let her continue to do that; kneeling in a fixed position as I watched her delightful butt come towards me and slide away again, savouring the feeling of the movement of her wet snatch along my hardened cock. I could feel her adjusting her motion; dropping her butt a bit and angling her body up. The firmer pressure on the front of my shaft told me she was probably raking it against her very sensitive g spot – or at least as much as she could achieve in that position.

Almost immediately, you could tell it was working; raising her excitement level from 'that's really nice' to 'I'm about to cum'. For Amy that meant many things, but the most obvious one was vocal. Loud moans turned to screams as she rammed her butt back against my pubis with increasing force. The gentle grinding on full penetration was gone; completely replaced by her vigorous thrusting. The hand I had on her clit could barely keep in contact as she moved to the point that in the end I just extended my finger and let her slide her clit along it as she moved back and forwards.

"Oh my god...yes...yes...aaahhhhhh...ooooohhhhhh...shit that's good...oooooooooooohh."

She'd gone off like a bomb in a typical Amy orgasm. The sort that reverberates around the anchorage and makes everyone stare at you the next time you're on deck. The moans and groans continued for minutes as she kept stimulating herself; until she was left hanging off my cock in a seeming state of motionless exhaustion, still purring out her pleasure. All the while her contractions kept pummelling my shaft.

She pulled herself out and as I continued to just kneel there and watch her, turned herself around on all fours until she was facing me; lifting her head up to kiss my lips and exposing to my viewing pleasure the dangling beauty of her breasts as she gave me a smile that lighted up the room and my heart. As she rose up onto her own knees, she embraced me to support herself and pull our bodies closer until we were in a tight embrace, her tongue aggressively invading my mouth.

"Your turn Ned. Do what you want with me."

There's one type of sex I've always loved with Amy; above all the others. Her light, slender, sexualised body made it almost orgasmic just to contemplate it.

Reaching behind her back I pulled the lower tie on her bikini top.

"Can this come off now?"

I didn't wait for an answer. I had it pulled over her head before she could speak. I eased her back onto the bed, positioning myself between her folded up legs.

"It's time for these to come off too."

I'd already slipped fingers under each side of the waistband of her pants. They were soaking wet with her juices and plastered against the features of her aroused sexual anatomy. The reveal was a delight – it always was, especially in its aroused state. I don't know why Amy felt it was ugly; except for Frank's insidious indoctrination of her. She was shaved clean; the skin of the same beautiful colour tones as the rest of her body. Her crease was open and inviting, the dark hole of her vagina almost anxiously awaiting the arrival of my cock as her swollen bud peeked out from its hood.

Lifting her legs up, I slipped her pants quickly down them and cast them aside.

Amy knew what I wanted. With her feet flat on the ground and knees bent either side of my hips, she lifted her crotch up to be level with my balls as I knelt there. I bent my shaft down and watched with delight as I saw its hardened length disappear easily into the warm wetness of her willing snatch.

As I placed my hands around her waist to support her weight, Amy lifted her feet off the ground and folded her legs along the side of my chest, deepening the penetration. She's all of 50 kg. With more than half her weight supported by her head and shoulders as they still rested on the bed, she wasn't a burden to hold.

Far from arching her back upwards, Amy let her torso slump back onto the bed, opening up the angle between our bodies. That gave me a spectacular view of the base of my cock entering her vagina and of her swollen bud, emerged from its hood and glistening between her open labia. But more than that, it exaggerated the sexuality of her body. As her stomach retracted under gravity into a concave curve, her mound seemed to grow like an engorged sexual beacon.

It seemed like the slenderness of her lower torso should be barely able to hide the length of my inflated hardness entering, as it was, at an acute angle. I constantly found myself looking to see if the tip was raising a bump in her stomach.

And, where her upper chest rested on the bunk, there rose up towards me her gorgeous breasts. Swollen in her excitement they were capped by jutting nipples of sculptured perfection. Even as I momentarily knelt there with my manhood already delightfully penetrated into the depths of her body, they teased me with her carnal eroticness; made me ache with desire for her.

Already near bursting with sexual excitement, the anticipation of the near constant streams of orgasms that experience told me she would experience as my bent down shaft firmly raked across her g spot brought my arousal to almost intolerable heights. And all of this before I'd even withdrawn to take my first thrust.

I looked down to watch as my cock withdraw from her body; its rigidity glistening with her juices. Amy closed her eyes and let out a little moan as I brought it out far enough for the tip to slide with a strong pressure against where I knew her g spot was.

Slowly at first I started the thrust back in; watching her snatch suck up my manhood again, mentally picturing it as the tip once again pushed against the delicate structure of her g spot. Then from the time it was about half way in I accelerated; deliberately crashing my pubis into her crotch and following through enough to cause her shoulders to roll on the bunk cushion and her breasts to wobble seductively on her chest, all of which caused Amy to arch up momentarily and let out a little 'aahhhh' of pleasure.

It was time to get serious about getting Amy stirred up again. Withdrawing again, I delivered a series of shallow, short, sharp thrusts; rolling the tip of my cock back and forwards across her sensitive g spot while delighting in the visual effect of the play of my erection into and out of her body.

Amy gives great, if somewhat profane, feedback...

"Oh god Ned, that's beautiful...there... a bit deeper...ooohhhh that's nice...shit, that's great...oooohhhh...harder...ooohhh...ooohhh...more...oh shit, oh shit..."

And then comes her climax...

"AAH...AAH...SHIT...SHIT...OH FUCK...OH MY GOD...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH..."

With her legs off the ground, all she could really do is tense up her body, the concave slump of her torso instantly converting into an arched up one as she pushed firmly against my kneeling figure as her climax rolled on...

"Oh god...oh god... that's beautiful...oh...oh...hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm."

It was about at that point Amy slumped back into her concave presentation and I went back to delivering fully penetrating thrusts. If this was anything like previous sessions, Amy's climaxes would just keep rolling on and I'd have trouble picking the start of a new one from the end of the previous one except for those she arched up for again. For a guy who really gets his rocks off seeing the girl he's with climax, Amy is a dream come true. Mind you, all the girls are pretty good in that area, but Amy's well out in the lead.

And so she proved to be this time.

Of course, because I really do get my rocks off seeing Amy climax, that sort of performance by her tends to shorten my own endurance. There are times that you know an orgasm is going to be a monster well before you have it. This was going to be one of them.

The whole swollen length of my shaft started developing this warm pleasurable glow that grew with every thrust until if felt like it was going to spontaneously combust. All the while it felt like my balls were percolating; priming the pump for the moment they would boil over and hose out Amy's snatch with my cum.

I'm not usually anything more than a loud grunter. This one blew away any inhibitions and left me sounding more like Amy. With the first squirt I was compelled to bend over double with the pleasure of it. Almost crying...

"Oh my god...aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..."

But it was little different as the next three, four – I lost count – ropes were delivered. The most intense burst of brain exploding, cock splitting pleasure which left me frozen in position as the ecstasy of it rushed through my body accompanied by a slowly descending orchestra of noise...

"aaaaaahhhhh...oooooohhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmmmmmm."

Finally I was left there, my body on orgasmic auto pilot as I repeatedly shuddered through little mini sub-climaxes; one moment short thrusting my still hard cock in and out of Amy's contracting sex, the next holding it still as I felt as though little droplets of intense pleasure were rushing down the centre of my shaft to join the pool of cum that was already washing against her cervix until I was squeezed dry.

Completely spent, panting in exhaustion, I felt an overwhelming desire to be close to Amy, to lay in full contact with her as I wrapped her in my arms. Somehow I managed to get her laid out flat on the bunk and me on top of her without losing my penetration of her. Then I rolled us both over, leaving her draped over the top of me like a blanket, her legs outside mine.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy who finds that how long his erection persists after a climax is in a large part governed by the quality of the climax. This one wasn't going anywhere quickly. It might not be good for another session, but lying as it was deep in the embrace of Amy's delectably warm body, it was still sensitive enough to be capable of conveying to my brain a physical pleasure worth several lesser orgasms.

We were overcome with the passion of the moment. Amy and I kissed and pashed, deep thrusting our tongues into the mouth of the other, pecking at each other's' lips and cheeks all the while squirming our bodies against each other as if we were somehow trying to merge them into one until, finally, the passion spent itself and we were left lying quietly contemplating the erotic delight of our full body contact with the other.

And still a swollen remainder of my erection penetrated Amy's sex.

I've always loved having the girls lay on top of my as they enjoy their little post colitis rest; better still if they fall asleep. If I'm lucky I might, like this time, still have my manhood embraced in her body. But even if it's gone flaccid and a pool of my own cum and their juices is collecting in my pubic hair, there's a wonderful feeling of having this firm, young, ever so feminine flesh pushed against me.

With Amy there's the additional delightful sensation of her breasts squashed up against my own chest.

The time I'd spent with her had been revealing; indeed it had been a revealing 24 hours. Ellen's insistence that I tell her what I found sexy about her new bikini had given me a mere initial insight into some of the emotions the girls were feeling as the polygamous relationship had been expanded to include her.

The discussion with Amy had done a lot more than that; especially in revealing the longer term effect of her relationship with Frank. She insists quite firmly that she's not damaged, and in many ways she's right. It was by her own initiative she fought her way out from under his abusive influence. And yet it is clear there are still insecurities he's generated that bedevil her.

I found myself torn. To find yourself sexually obsessing over the body of a young woman like her who's recently escaped from a controlling relationship seems just wrong; and a bit abusive in itself. And yet what she desperately wants from me is reassurance that she is beautiful and obsessively desirable – even more so than the other girls - because that's a big part of what she was denied by Frank. In a way it's lucky the truth gives her what she wants. I never was a good liar.

But I do worry that too much of her emotional needs might be tied up in that. Bodiess age and figures mature; even by degrees. I know she eats well at the moment, but I'd hate to think that in the future she'd indulge in some sort of anorexic behaviour to keep up with the looks of girls half her age.

There's this really strange dynamic between the girls. They are best friends and get on like a house on fire. And yet, underlying that is something competitive in their needs from me. Partly driven by insecurities, partly from not wanting to be an underdog in the relationship.

As for the whole 'fuck me' bikini thing, it does sort of explain how tactile the girls have become. If nothing more, better understanding that will let me just go with the flow and enjoy it.

Peeking across to the clock on the wall, I noticed it wouldn't be that long before the others returned. Even as we'd laid silently lost in our thoughts, the time had passed so quickly. Given all that was happening, I didn't really think it was a good idea for them to find us in bed. Sure, it was Amy's turn for a private fuck and they'd be in no doubt she'd got one, but it was probably better for them not to have confirmed we'd spent so much of the time they were away doing it.

Amy was still resting quietly on my chest; her light body rising and falling delightfully with every breath I took. Reluctantly I patted her on her butt...

"It's time to get up. Would you like to help me sand down the cockpit table for varnishing?"

The choice was a little tactical. It was on my to do list, but it was outside. I just thought it better the girls found us working away on the boat in full view as they motored towards us. I rolled over, easing Amy onto the bunk and sliding myself out from under her, unable to stop myself from taking one last brush of my hand across her beautiful nipples as I pulled my arm out from under her. Donning my swimmers I left Amy to get herself together and I went and got the sanding gear from the boson's locker.

Once up on deck I took a quick dive over the transom to rinse off. It had been a hot and sweaty tryst and I thought it better to wash the smell of sex off my body before the others got home; not least off my manhood which I stuck my hand down my pants to give a good rinse.

Back up on deck and comfortably dried off, it was about five minutes before Amy joined me in the cockpit. She had on a different bikini, but as far as I could judge, it was as much a 'fuck me' one as the other. In fact, now I was aware of the standard, it occurred to me I hadn't seen her in one that wasn't since the early days of our sexual relationship. She'd rinsed the old one and proceeded to tie it on the rail to dry.

"Would you like to sand the underside while I do the top, or we could do it the other way around?"

She grinned wickedly at me. "No I'm happy to be the one to go down."

I'd collected a few cushions for her to lie on and she spread them on the floor under the table; adjusting them to give her as much comfort as possible. Then I watched as she donned the safety glasses and laid on her back to squirm under the table, her breasts wobbling delectably as she shoulder walked into place, leaving me with a view of her body from the navel down. It occurred to me she really didn't need to have any concerns about me obsessing over her body. I could barely pull my eyes away from that beautiful mound which lay there right under me, the 'fuck me' bikini pants moulded tightly to it but not quite big enough to fully cover it; exposing the flesh of the mound next to her golden thighs and at the top where it merged into her sculptured stomach with just a hint of a crease running down the centre of it.