Unexpected Threesome Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen peeled my swimmers right off it, leaving the waistband resting across my ball sack. Amy almost anxiously extracted herself from under my head, lowering it gently back down onto the cushion. She knelt alongside me with her back to me.

"I went first, like this."

She brought her arse up as she bent opened mouth over my erection. Pushing it upright with a finger pushed against its base, her lips didn't make any contact until she had the full length of it jammed in her mouth. I could feel the tip pushed into the back of her throat. Then she brought her lips around it. Tonguelessly, and without moving it up and down, she rolled her lips around its circumference; pressing firmly enough on it to massage it.

All the while her raised arse was half a meter from my eyes. Her bulging mons adhesively covered by the tautly stretched material of her bikini bottom, a feint crease running through the centre of it. The desire to put my hands between her legs and feel her up was difficult to resist, especially with the pants stained by the dampness of her juices which had permeated through as she'd aroused herself by brushing against the top of my head as it rested in her lap.

I could only partly resist the temptation. With a... "That's too tempting to resist..." I ran my fingers teasingly but briefly through it and had her squirm and moan momentarily in pleasure, instead of engaging in a more prolonged arousal of her.

Having freshened up the red circle at the base, she repositioned herself around each of the next ones up and did the same before withdrawing and handing my shaft over to Ellen. Conversation just doesn't feel right when something like this is happening. I had little desire to do anything but rest my head back and enjoy the sensuous pleasure of what the girls were doing.

Amy seemed to like having my head in her lap, because she moved back to where she previously was and repositioned my head back on it.

"Did you like that?"

I looked up. Over the edge of her breasts, her gorgeous round hazel eyes stared down at me, her face lit up with a smile.

"Ah, yes."

Any further conversation was brought to an end by the feeling of Ellen's lips surrounding my shaft. Her technique was a bit different from Amy's; with her lips clamped firmly around it, she jerked her head up and down causing her lips to roll across my sensitive flesh without moving up and down the shaft and smearing the lipstick. All I could do was push my head more firmly back into Amy's lap, roll my eyes back and let out a little moan.

When Ellen finished, Tash moved into position; perhaps a little less enthuasticly, but still willingly.

As Tash finished and moved back to where she was sitting at the other end of the cockpit, Ellen took the waist band of my swimwear and hooked it over the top of my erection just enough to keep it standing upright, while exposing most of its colourful length to a view from the top.

Ellen was in a cheeky mood; looking to prolong as an argument something that hadn't really been an argument on the first place.

"So, there you go; now do you believe you didn't cum when we did it the first time?"

"It might have taken a lot of iron hard control from me to resist cumming just then. Maybe when I was asleep I couldn't exercise that control."

She lifted a hand up as if to slap a bottom that was no longer accessible. For a moment I thought my balls were vulnerable, but she brought the slap back down on the top of my thigh and then circled my shaft with her fingers.

"I'll tell you what's iron hard and it has been half the morning. Is that thing ever going to go down?"

She wasn't wrong about its state. On a hardness scale of one to ten it was a ten and a half; sensitised to every touch from her or any of the others.

"Not while you keep playing with it, but don't stop on my account. That stuff isn't toxic is it?"

"Ned. We put it on our lips. Hardly!"

"Yer, but I don't think you put it in your pussy."

Ellen looked at me with a teasing screwed up face as if suggesting I'd said a naughty word, then took the waistband off it again and held it upright with the tip of her finger, contemplating it.

"I don'no Ned. You know us poor, dumb, females go for bright, shiny, colourful things. It might be tempting. A bit like the male peacock putting on a colourful display to attract a mate. We might have a business concept there. Organic, high gloss, erection makeup! But don't worry, we'll clean you up; polish you up even."

She laid my erection back down onto my stomach, leaving it on naked display and me hoping none of the residents surrounding the bay had binoculars on us.

"Just a sec!"

Ellen disappeared below and came back up with her phone. Holding it close to the side of my erection, she took a photo of it. I've never photographed myself naked before, and certainly not for the purpose of sending it to a girl. But I knew the shot was an anonymous one of a close-up of a colourful, aroused male appendage and little else.

"Do you promise never to associate my name with that photo?"

"Absolutely. I'll give you a tit shot of myself to hold hostage if you'd like."

The conversation turned to our plans for the day; but even as we talked, Amy's continued facial and Ellen's alternate stroking up my upper thigh and the length of my cock meant the erection wasn't going anywhere.

A break in conversation gave me a chance to raise an issue that I'd been turning over in my mind since the previous day.

"I wonder whether, while we're on Bora Bora, any of you would like to have a one on one date night - actually a full date day - with me?"

The next bit had been worrying me and I'd been trying to work out how to put it. But there was no easy way, so I just did my best.

"I suppose it would infer a degree of emotional commitment. More than just a nice dinner, rather a bit of emotional time together and the sort of public displays of affection that's going to have people wondering about both of our morals, given the obvious age difference."

What I had in mind was really intended for Amy and Ellen. I wasn't sure it would feel right with Tash, given the different nature of our relationship. On the one hand, I didn't want to play favourites. But then, nor did I want to be denied the possibility of sharing real relationship experiences with Amy and Ellen just because things were different with Tash. In the end, if Tash really wanted to go along with it, so would I. But I wasn't even sure Amy and Ellen would want to put themselves on display like that.

Amy didn't hesitate.

"Yes please."

Ellen was more curious.

"What have you got in mind?"

"Something special, but I'd like to know whether you're interested before I tell you."

"Unequivocally yes."

I looked over to Tash.

"Would you mind if I didn't?"

"No, that's fine Tash. I thought that might have been your preference."

Ellen couldn't contain herself.

"OK, so what is it?"

"I thought I might take you each to spend a day and night with me at the St Regis Resort."

The resort was the one we'd visited for a drink with Liddy. It was the picture postcard, five star resort, with rooms on poles over the lagoon, that's most commonly associated with Bora Bora. Amy and Ellen's eyes and voices lit up.

"Oh wow!"

I looked across to Tash. She gave me the sort of 'them's the breaks' look and shrug of the shoulders that told me she was a little bit jealous but accepted the position; which was all I could ask for.

For about another hour we loitered on the deck while Ellen and Amy continued to pamper me and keep my colourful, exposed shaft fully aroused as we talked about the future plans for the yacht voyage. Anticipating favourable responses, I'd already done a lot of pre-planning for the stay at the St Regis, but the time came when I thought I should confirm the bookings. That meant it was time to do something about my colourful cock.

Ellen got a warm damp cloth and 'polished' it with all the vigour her promise suggested; although short of an ejaculation, more because I was a bit ejaculated out than she wasn't willing.

After I got off the phone for the bookings, Ellen asked if she could borrow it for a moment and with a massive grin, handed it back opened to a couple of photos she'd just transferred to it; one from the shoulders to their upper thighs of each of she and Amy completely naked. Not just naked, but with their nipples teased up and a suggestion that their crease might be showing signs of arousal too and with a confident, sexualised pose that was intended to flaunt their best features.

"There's the hostage photos I promised you. I hope you don't mind, but Amy wanted a copy of the shot of you, so offered up her own hostage shot."

They were photos well capable of entertaining my lonely self when we got back to Australia and they went their own way. Even when we were aboard and I saw them naked every day, I often looked lustfully at those photos; they were so powerfully expressed.

In planning the trip to the St Regis, my first issue had been how to get there. I thought for once it might have been nice to arrive as elegantly dressed guests instead of wet and bedraggled refugees from a small boat, so wondered what possibilities there were over and above just going there in the RIB.

They ran a once a day boat service from the township of Vaitape. But that was about half the distance away that the direct trip would be. As a trip to Vaitape we made later that day for some shopping showed, we'd end up no less wet; especially since, with the current wind direction, we'd be going through more exposed waters. The timing of the resort boat wasn't great either, getting to Vaitape at 11 and then waiting for a few hours before heading back at 1.30, it was designed for day shoppers from the resort and around the resort's check in and check out time. Since I only had a day with each of the girls, I wanted to make it a more complete day than that would offer.

I could move the yacht; either closer to Vaitape or to the resort. But its present position was sheltered and convenient, so that would disadvantage those left aboard.

So in the end, the RIB it was; which offered us a chance to slowly explore the northern coastline of the island as we circled around the lagoon to the resort on the other side.

Amy and Ellen played scissors/paper/rock to see who would go first and Amy won. So the next day found Ellen driving Amy and myself around to the resort to arrive well before noon. By us both wearing our high waisted waterproof sea pants over our clothing, we avoided having to turn up in nothing more than swimwear; me in a pair of white tailored shorts and a blue polo T shirt and deck shoes. Amy wore a pair of yellow hot pants and a tightly fitted deep v necked t shirt with sandals; although a wave over the bow left the top half of the t shirt wet enough for it still to be plastered transparently to her wind chill raised nipples by the time we arrived.

Ellen left us on the boat dock of the resort, although not before embracing me tightly and giving me a prolonged and somewhat passionate lip kiss in front of several resort staff and guests; that with Amy's t shirt no doubt starting the gossiping that this visit was bound to cause and even more so when the same people then saw Amy and myself walk arm in arm off the dock towards reception.

This was intended to be a romantic date and, while I was intensely aware of any discomfort the girls might feel, for myself I wasn't going to let the opinions of others affect my willingness to engage in public displays of genuinely felt affection.

We didn't expect our room to be ready and reception quickly confirmed that it wasn't. Amy teasingly leaned her wet, transparent t shirt over the reception desk wondering if there were other room possibilities, at the same time dropping a hand down to my balls and giving them a slight squeeze, as if to say 'I've got this'. Watched with eye rolling contempt by the young French girl he was sharing duty with, the poor young male receptionist stuttered and drooled in obvious distraction at the sight of Amy's breasts showing clearly through the material but was still unable to change the situation.

My discomfort at Amy cupping my balls was more due to the knowledge that the concierge who was standing behind Amy, blatantly staring at the way her hot pants moulded into her butt as she leaned over the counter, could probably see what she was doing than it was due to any physical pain.

As became obvious at the nights at the yacht club, Amy was very much starting to like the effect she knows she has on men and enjoys exploiting it. Far from being jealous, I'm rather pleased for her. It's good for her confidence and abodes well for her future ability to find the man of her long term dreams, even if I will mourn the end of our romantic relationship.

We left our bags with the concierge and Amy excused herself while she used the reception lady's room to change for lunch into a dress she'd brought the previous day while we were in Vaitape. Personally I had no problem with the wet t shirt and hot pants, but she had clearly been pleased with this purchase and was keen to display it.

She emerged looking very much the resort guest in a long, white, halter neck dress. It was definitely of the 'new Amy' style. The string tie neck led to a couple of small stretch triangles, providing barely adequate modesty to the breasts they tenaciously clung to. The triangles were sewn to a tight bodice that tucked up closely against her underboob. At her hips the dress flared out into a very floaty skirt piece, split to her knees, that reached down to her ankles and wrapped themselves seductively around her legs as she walked; more so when we got out into the wind. It was extraordinarily flattering to her beautiful figure; the tight bodice managing to fully display the way her breasts gloriously overhung it while highlighting her slim, fit, flat tummied torso and then leading the eye down to where the light material of the skirt piece draped sensuously between her legs.

Hand in hand we walked towards the restaurant for lunch.

When we were shown to our seats I did the gentlemanly thing of helping to push Amy's chair in as she sat down; being rewarded with an eyeful of beautiful breast display and a nipple peek as I looked down to bring the chair in a timely manner.

We were only there for a light lunch. We didn't want to spoil the afternoon resort activities with an overfull stomach. Scanning the menu, we both settled for the grilled fish and salad; indulging ourselves with a bottle of white wine to wash it down with and figuring anything we didn't drink at lunch we could take back to our room for later.

Remarkably quickly Amy turned the conversation towards the events of the last few days. She started by wanting to talk about my dancing and where I'd learnt to dance like that but inevitably she used that to circle the discussion towards Liddy.

I knew it was a delicate topic and I didn't want to get our date off to a bad start, so had to be very careful, but absolutely honest in the answers I gave. Because above all else, honesty is the only basis on which the relationships we have going on the yacht can operate; especially for Amy. While happy to acknowledge that I'd enjoyed Liddy's company, there seemed to be two things really on Amy's mind.

She virtually came out and asked whether I would have liked to have sex with her. All I could really do was acknowledge that I found her sexually attractive, but that the issue never really arose for me. This was firstly because it just didn't seem right in light of what's happening on the yacht - whatever the deal might have been perceived to have been. And secondly because I was never the sort who'd expect, nor even want, sex on a first date or on a casual basis. To me the relationship always preceded the sex.

Amy asked how that accorded with what happened in relation to Ellen and Tash; a fair and difficult question. As I said to her, in a way, the honest answer was 'because Issie made me'; but that was an unfair oversimplification. It really arose as a result of the relationships already on the yacht and was an outflow from that. But even here I wanted to stress it wasn't something I did because it was my 'duty as the captain' or anything like that. Basically the relationships on the yacht are complicated and in the end my normal reservations had to be put aside to everyone's benefit - and I acknowledged, no less my own.

Which led Amy to ask would I have sex with her if she joined the boat. The answer had to be, if she wanted it, yes.

"Do you think she'd want it?"

"My guess would be yes."

"Would you let her join the boat?"

"I don't think that issue would come up. I'd really only want an extra crew if one of you left, and even then, I don't think she'd abandon her friends."

"What if she was stranded for some reason, would you let her join then?"

"Yes, probably."

"Would you like to see her join?"

"You know, the honest answer is no. The relationship I have with you and Ellen is so special, I just think that would complicate it in a way I don't want to happen."

Amy almost glowed in pleasure with that answer. I thought I'd take the chance to add to it an honest revelation about something Liddy had said to me.

"You know Liddy really liked and admired you, don't you. I mean, she thought you were stunningly attractive, but she really admired how you'd gone about extracting yourself from your relationship with Frank and just thought you were a really nice person."

"I thought she might have thought I was silly for not having got out earlier."

"Goodness no. She well understood how complex these situations are. They're words that are easy for someone who's never been there to say, but the reality is far more nuanced."

"What do you think Liddy thought about your relationships on the yacht?"

"I think, once she'd seen enough to have the view they weren't exploitative, she was cool with it. She quickly recognised that there is a real and deep love between each of you and Ellen and myself and I think she satisfied herself you hadn't just been captured by me on some sort of rebound from Frank. She thought you were all really lovely girls and intelligent enough to make sensible decisions. If anything she might have thought Tash was exploiting me for sex, but I think that's judging things with a woman's mentality. I certainly don't think that way."

"I think it was a bit of a shock to her when she came aboard and found everyone running around naked and it was pretty obvious Ellen and I had spent the night in your bed."

"Probably - especially the latter because nakedness is pretty common on a small yacht on a long term cruise. But she made the effort to discover enough about the individuals concerned to understand how that happened."

"What about when you get home. Might you see her as a long term companion?"

"Goodness Amy. I've know her for two days. She's nice and attractive too. But that's a question I could only answer after knowing her for months. She might not even like to live in Australia, let alone still like me when we got to know each other better. Americans can be very polarised on politics and that wasn't a place we even started to go in the time we were talking; and nor did I have any desire to. A holiday friendship is not the same as a long-term romance."

Somehow that burnt out Amy's determination to talk about Liddy. From there the table conversation ranged wide; starting with Tash's adventures the previous night.

Ellen, when she's coming on to me or getting the hots, goes all coquettish. Amy is little short of simply being predatory. You start to feel like some prey being circled by a shark; the only difference being in this case the thought of getting eaten isn't all that bad.