Unexpected Threesome Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very quickly after we'd finished talking about Liddy and turned to a variety of other things, that sense of being circled started to settle in.

There was just something about the way her eyes widen and pupils dilate, even in the brightness of the restaurant, that makes her intentions clear. As we held hands in the middle of the table with one hand while eating and drinking with the other, she leaned further and further towards me until one of the triangles of her top fell far enough her breast to give me a down view of her nipple. And she knew it; glancing down and then smiling at me in a way that just dared me to stare at it and told me there'd be consequences if I wasn't interested in it, all at once.

It wasn't long before I felt her foot sliding up the inside of my shins and then my thighs. Her big toe dug into the crotch of my pants until it located the bulge she was looking for, then payed with it until she had made the bulge significantly bigger.

I thought the girls would be the ones embarrassed to be seen in public being affectionate with someone as old as me. But Amy was simply shameless. The table cloth only draped half way down to the floor; not really enough to completely disguise her actions. I don't think she cared in the slightest.

In a way it was wonderful to see Amy so confident and self-assured. In so many ways I loved to see this new Amy emerge from her previous cacoon so completely. Maybe it was the way she's been ever since our relationship first developed and she cast off the shackles Frank had put on her, but in the close confines of the yacht there was no room for her to publicly display that. The confidence with which she displayed and exploited to her advantage the raw sexuality nature had vested in her might not get the approval of feminists, but it gave me confidence she had a bright future ahead in getting the relationships she wanted instead of having them come to her as a default position; although my one reservation with that was the sense that maybe I was actually a default lover - the best available for the time being.

Eventually I overcame my own reservations, slipped off my deck shoe and slipped my foot between Amy's thighs; pushing the loose folds of her dress deeply into her crotch and wiggling it about where I thought it might have a pleasurable effect on her. It must have worked because I watched with delight as her nipples hardened into jutting peaks; one pushing out the material of her dress, the other still clearly visible to me.

Lunch was soon over and we ambled arm in arm back out to reception where the poor young man on reception drooled and stuttered some more while Amy collected the room key from him and got directions to the room.

As we walked hand in hand out along the overwater board walk to our bangalow room that stood on pylons over the water, Amy warped my arm in both of hers and brought it against the centre of her body where the back of my hand rubbed firmly against her mound with every step.

I swiped the key card against the door sensor and opened it to reveal our love next.

Still hand in hand, we look around the bangalow, admiring the tropical casualness of it and the king sized bed, then walking out onto the deck to look down into the sparkling clear lagoon waters. The deck itself had no railing and a metal ladder to let you climb back onto it from the lagoon. Clearly it was intended for swimming from.

Innocently, I ask...

"Fancy a swim?"

"Sure."

We walked back inside to unpack our swimwear. I pulled mine and both the bikinis Amy had packed out of the backpack and put them on the dressing table. Then I turned back towards Amy to start undressing.

"Will you undo my sandal strap please?"

Amy thrust her right foot forward. I wasn't sure why she needed me to do that, after all, she'd managed to slip it off without undoing the buckle in the restaurant. Ever compliant I bent down to it. Immediately she threw the voluminous folds of her skirt over my head, capturing me within them alongside her shapely bare legs. Bemused, I ran my hand slowly up her outthrust right leg, my eyes following my hand's progress, until I discovered just before my hand did that she wasn't wearing any panties; her delightful mound invitingly bare.

I ran my hand up to the top of her thigh, letting my thumb glide across the top of the full length of her crease without penetrating into it.

"Hmmm, that's nice Ned. I hope you're in the mood to do what I'd like you to do."

She brought both feet back into line, spaced half a metre apart. I separated the lips of her crease with my fingers and slipped my tongue against her clit. The playing with her over lunch had more than a little effect even after the walk back to the room; she was moist and swollen.

"Is that it?"

There's something slightly bizarre and discombobulating about conversing with someone, while your total view of the world is of the naked lower part of their body. Amy's knees bent slightly as she moaned in pleasure...

"Oohh, yes."

I put one hand around her naked butt to hold it towards me, while I pushed the other up inside the bodice of her dress until I found the triangle covering her right breast and within it her already firm nipple; tweaking it as I started to tongue her clit more vigorously. I was bemused by what must be her view from above; a barely perceptible bulge in her skirt with a hand emerging from inside her dress and attacking her breast.

"Oh my god Ned, that's beautiful."

She was squirming around in pleasure, with only the hand I had on her butt letting me keep in contact with her. As her honey started flowing more copiously, I took bigger licks through her crease, slurping it up and washing it against her sensitive bud.

"Ooohhh...oohh Ned...yes...oooohhh please...there...more...ooohhh."

The rising symphony of Amy's increasing arousal had started in earnest. As her body adjusted to being stimulated it seemed her expression of it moved from squirming about to something more vocal. With her thighs now simply tensed, I risked moving the hand I previously had around her butt to let me finger her.

Pushing two fingers into her dripping wet sex, I pushed them firmly against the area where I knew her g spot lay. She moaned and cried out a little louder, wrapping the skirt of her dress around the back of my head as she cupped it with her hand. As she started squirming again, my only available response was to push more firmly onto the front wall of her hole to try and keep her pressed against my tongue; which simply intensified the stimulation of her g spot.

By now, she was moaning and crying out loudly enough to be heard outside the bungalow. And yet, to ask her to quieten down from under her dress would have spoilt the moment. Anyhow, it was probably too late for that.

"Oh god Ned...that's it...ooohhh yes...oohh my god...oh fuck...oh shit...aaaahhhhhhhhhh..."

As she came, she tensed her body as if she was trying to crush the fingers I had up her sex and suffocate me in the crease of her mound. But this was only the first act in a multi-act play. I let the first wave of her climax pass before I took my next move. My own erection had been bent uncomfortably in my shorts as I'd squatted on the floor between her legs. It was time to unleash its desires.

As I stood up, I simply brought the dress with me, having it over the top of her head and Amy stripped naked but for her sandals in an instant. While I pulled my polo short over my head, Amy fumbled with the buttons on the waistband of my pants, opening it, pulling down the front of my underwear and releasing my raging manhood to be wrapped up momentarily into the grasp of her hand.

I ripped my pants down my legs and pulled off my shoes in one movement, taking a moment to pull Amy's sandals off as I worshipped her mound with a final kiss. With our bodies freed from all the constraints of clothing, I stood up and embraced her nakedness in my arms, pressing myself against her, her breasts against my chest, as I backed her up against the bed.

Easing my knees onto the crisp hotel sheets of bed and without reducing the intimacy of our embrace, I dragged Amy onto to it, easing her glorious body down onto the soft mattress with me half on top of her. Anxiously, my shaft slipped between her thighs and found her crease; a surge letting the tip run through the floor of it until it located the radiating, wet, warmth of her ready snatch. With a single, slow thrust, the full length of the sensitive, hardened flesh of my manhood separated her velvety folds and buried itself completely in her body.

A sigh gave inadequate voice to the pleasure I felt at the close embrace of my shaft within such beauty. I savoured the press of the full length of her soft, feminine flesh against me; our legs intertwined, our arms wrapped in knots around each other.

The intimacy between us was intense. My erection surged as I simply held it pushed hard but unmovingly within her. Instead it was our bodies which we rubbed together. She squirmed under me in provocative, sensuous delight as I brushed my chest from side to side across her breasts, capped as they were by jutting nipples that bent to my movement like palm trees in a cyclone.

With my head buried into the side of her neck, I tasted the salt tinged flavour of her smooth olive skin and twisted my eyes to watch the movement of those glorious orbs against my chest. She wrapped her arm around my head and repeatedly kissed my cheek as she whispered sweet words of love into my ear.

The passion was overwhelming. In measured steps our lips found each other's and Amy thrust her tongue into my mouth while pushing her mound ever more firmly against my pubis. In the sexual excitement of the moment, my cock seemed to grow ever harder and find millimetres of extra length until I thought it would burst, even as it seemed to desire to reach out to her cervix and penetrate into her very uterus.

Still our bodies moved against each other, squirming, almost wrestling; making me burn with desire for this beautiful woman. I put an arm around the small of her back, pulling her even closer into me. It was as though, if we tried hard enough, our two bodies and spirits would merge to become one.

Amy was moaning into my mouth as we kissed, her mound grinding against my pubis and her nipples against my chest, as she wriggled and thrashed about in erotic ecstasy. You could feel the sexual tension building within her, transmitting itself through her whole body and radiating out through her hot, delicate flesh to penetrate into the very pores of my skin. Her movements grew more urgent, more desperate as a tautness permeated her whole body. I could barely hold onto her, even if it seemed like every square millimetre of the front of our bodies was in such intimate contact that we had become one.

Her climax burst with a loud grunt...and then another...before transmogrifying into a cry that must have been heard three bungalows away. At first she tensed up; almost crushing my cock within her and my balls where they lay between her legs. But, even as she continued to moan, she threw her hips towards me, half withdrawing my shaft and then crashing it back into her. Once, twice and then a third time she did it, before rolling completely onto her back and dragging me over on top of her, still thrusting her hips at me.

The message was clear. Ignore the orgasmic spasms wracking her body and the contractions pressing upon my shaft. Go for it.

All the thrashing about against her glorious female body had left my shaft with not an ounce of extra hardness or length still to give. It was primed, ready and aching to be used.

Her first thrusts had sensitized it to the extreme. As she rolled onto her back and me on top, my swollen cock took control, short circuited my brain's control of my thighs and caused them to contract and expand to pummel Amy's sex. There was no time for me to straighten out my arms and arch my back to look down on her rag-dolling figure. This was sex at its most primeval. Hot, dirty, desperate. Bodies in full intimate contact, abandoned by the mind to seek their ultimate pleasure in another.

I had my head buried in the nape of her neck from where I could look down and see her breasts rolling up and down with the movement of my body; one moment her jutting nipples exposed, the next submerged back under my chest.

Amy had her arms around me, nearly choking me with the neediness of her hold. She was still squirming, wriggling and thrusting her hips up at me and moaning louder than was desirable in a crowded resort; whether in the throes of a new orgasm or the continuing of the old one was always impossible to tell with her. My shaft seemed to fill her. It wasn't being squeezed by her tight sex like Tash's did, but felt as if it had expanded to the welcoming embrace of her body and then expanded some more so that every thrust had to cast aside anew those warm, slippery, velvety folds of her wondrous snatch before my pubis crashed back against her mound.

With sex this intense I was never likely to last long and it was soon clear I wouldn't. My balls started to boil and my shaft heated up with every thrust sending slivers of potent pleasure shooting through my brain.

I groaned loudly and buried my face in the mattress as the first rope of cum blasted itself against Amy's cervix; my shaft buried to the max and broadcasting jets of ecstasy through my body. I held it there, groaning even more, as a second rope, then a third flooded her sex with my cum. For a moment I was left panting against her neck, before it felt like my balls were trying to wring every last drop of cum out of them to impregnate the fecund beauty under me; shuddering through a series of little after thrusts that triggered a continuing run of powerful mini-climaxes.

Finally the extreme passion had burnt itself out. Endorphins and oxytocins still flooded my body but the centre of attention had moved from my cock to my brain; feelings of love and tenderness towards Amy overwhelming my thoughts. Still I lay on top of her, unwilling to break the wondrous contact between our bodies.

A minute passed, then several. As Amy ran her hand lovingly through my hair I willed my cock to hang onto its erection; to stay within her and keep us bound together. Her neck was steaming up with the hotness of my still heavily taken breath. Impulsively I slipped a hand between our bodies and cupped her breast; enjoying the feeling of her hard nipple pushing into my palm.

"Ned. That was beautiful."

"I'm the one who should be telling you that."

"It's still hard. Does that mean it wants some more?"

"Amy, when I'm with you it always wants more. But I don't think it's going to be able to deliver any for a while."

"Want to jump in for that swim then?"

Frankly, while I was still hard and inside her and I was this physically close to her, I didn't want to go anywhere. But we were certainly hot and sweaty. We needed something before we went back and mixed with other resort guests.

"Soon."

"Are you game to streak across the deck and jump in naked?"

"Who's in a naughty mood then?"

"Let whoever doesn't have their cock lustfully up the duff of a sweet, innocent young girl half their age cast the first stone. Not."

"If I offer any rebuttal or comeback on that I'm just going to dig my hole deeper, aren't I?"

"Yep, don't even try. So are you up for it?"

"I was up, but it's going down. I think swimwear might be in order. Many years ago I was anchored with my family at a popular spot on Sydney Harbour when a young guy, on a motor cruiser anchored next to us, took a beautiful young woman in a tiny yellow bikini into the cabin. Five minutes later he streaked through the cockpit and dived into the water naked. Trouble was, streaking naked into the water was the easy bit. Getting out in front of all those people whose attention he'd attracted was the hard bit. After fluffing about trying to build up courage, he had to call out to his girlfriend to bring his swimwear out."

"So, he's the one who did the streaking, but you can describe the woman in exquisite detail. I don't suppose you can even tell me what type of swimwear he had on?"

"No. But you can see the moral of the story."

"Yep, if you're only good for five minutes with a girl, don't make it so obvious to everyone around you. I think I'm going to have to make a run for the bathroom. You're coming out and we're about to make a mess."

I rolled off Amy and she put her hand between her legs and dashed for the bathroom. A swim off the balcony would be nice, but it was time to put on my swimmers.