Unexpected Threesome Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By arching my back so that I could suck her nipples while nearly fully penetrated, I created a v shaped angle between her mons and my pubis which let me slip a hand into the gap to tickle up her clit with my fingers. It gave both of us a treat. Tash clearly started to become very aroused; her breathing, moaning and squirming about was all testament to that. But as she squirmed her hips about, it moved my shaft inside her sex in a really nice way. Not in a cock bursting way, just that sort of way that circles the tip of your cock at the top of her sex to remind you you're penetrated deeply into this most beautiful woman.

I alternated, slow partial withdrawals and thrusts into her still tight sex as I stood upright enjoying my full contact embrace of her body and the brush of her breasts against my chest, with the bent down, nipple sucking, tickling up of her clit. Each time I started thrusting again I took myself to the edge of no return before stimulating her as I let my excitement settle back down again. The thrusting session were, by necessity, short enough that Tash was getting the best of it.

On about the third rotation she came. I stood upright, and embraced myself against her, as her body tensed and she pushed her hips aggressive at me, bearing down as if trying to push my already fully emerged cock even deeper; all the while her previously firm grip on me tightened in waves with her contractions.

She moaned through half closed eyes...

"Oh my god that was beautiful."

But her contractions had sensitised me again, so instead of going back to thrusting, I tickled and sucked some more.

"Oh Ned, what are you doing to me? Oh dear...oh...mmmmmm."

She was rapidly getting aroused again, but I was still anxious to take my turns. My shaft was starting to slide more readily in and out of her. I enjoyed the slipperiness of her sex - still tight but less so, which gave me a longer burst of thrusting. Then as the tendrils returned, I went back to tickling and sucking.

"Mmmmmmm yes, nice, oh...oh...ooohhhhhhhhhhh... yes...oh yes...ooouuuuuu..."

I was about to stop and give myself another turn at thrusting when it became clear I'd taken Tash beyond edging...

"Oh yes...yes...oh god...yes...YES...YES...OOOOOUUUUUUU...AAAARRRRRRRR.."

Again I stood and embraced and pressed myself against her to receive her climax. This time her contractions were even more powerful. The press of her against my shaft sensitised it massively. About half way through her orgasm, I realised I'd reached that 'ooh, ooh' moment where that momentary flash of warmth spread through my cock and told me that, whatever I did, my own climax was imminent and all but unavoidable. It was time to make the most of it.

While she was still contracting and moaning in orgasm, I went crazy, pumping her body rapidly with deep hard thrusts. She was tight, even more so as I thought I could still feel her contraction mid thrust - but slippery; letting me go at her with a will. Her grip on my erection was unrelenting. Those tendrils quickly spread throughout my cock; filling it up and escaping down into my balls and groin.

Oh god, it was time. I thrust hard in and held it there, pushed against her body and let out a heaving groan as my cum hosed against her cervix. I paused, and thrust again for another pleasurable release. It had been a big one. The sort that blows out your brain and leaves you wishing it could go on forever. My knees went all wobbly under me. I clung to her, still groaning in pleasure with the little mini climaxes that follow a good one, waiting for my strength to return.

Even then I was happy to stand there still penetrated with the residue of my erection, steaming up her neck with my heavy breathing. And she was in no hurry to disengage either.

Of course, when Amy and Ellen returned, they were all too happy to get a full download of what had happened - at least as far as the visitors were concerned. Ellen repeated her threats to get herself a cricket bat; but the truth was I think they were a little chuffed that other girls were so desperate to get a piece of the action that they had and even more so that they were rebuffed.

But it did make us think it was time to move on. We'd attracted a lot of attention and clearly we were being observed. And that created a little uncertainty about security. In any case our next destination beckoned.

It was always harder to tell with Tash because she's less open. But I think the events changed her attitude a bit too. Seeing other girls her age so determined to have sex with me reduced her inhibitions about our relationship. That's not to say she fell in love with me; nature doesn't work that way. But it became evident her need to feel taken, to assuage her conscience, diminished a lot. Mind you that simply exposed the fact that she was more than a bit kinky about experimenting with bondage and forced seduction regardless. And having her swimwear ripped apart as part of that. So the one piece rules still applied. But that's another story.