Unexpected Threesome Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was of a generation where first date sex wasn't really the way the game was played. For all the fact our generation had a reputation for being permissive, it was essentially a transitional generation. Yes some were very permissive, but others were slow to adopt the new rules and just as conservative as our parents; and I was very in the letter category. You certainly couldn't assume every girl was going to jump into bed with you just because you'd had a nice date or two. Most wouldn't, even if those who would thought you were some sort of retard when you didn't make a move on them.

Am I babbling? I am, and it simply reflects how this moment was taking me back to my dating years and all the nervousness and uncertainty that accompanied it.

I always was hopeless at this transition from dinner to first sex and nothing had really changed.

Apart from Amy, the girls on the yacht had pretty well thrown themselves at me, so I'd never really had to make the first move. With Amy it all just sort of happened by accident, with no time to think or worry about it. Really, this was the first time I'd found myself in this position in close to forty years.

As I stood with my butt resting against the dining table just outside the galley, Liddy approach me with a cup in each hand.

She was, as she had been all night, a vision of beauty by anyone's reckoning. Upright, and no longer half hidden by the restaurant table, I was able to admire her in her full glory as she glided the few steps that separated us.

As she handed the tea to me she stood a bit too close in the confined quarters of the cabin; the tip of her nipples brushing intermittently against the loose folds of my shirt. She loitered there, even after I'd taken the cup from her, turning her head to the side to give her room to bring the cup to her mouth.

Showing I'd at least learnt something in the last forty years, I decided that was as much of a signal for me to make some move on her as I could reasonably expect.

I put my arm around her, slipping my cup onto the table behind me to let me wrap the other around her as well, and pulled her gently into contact with me; ignoring the fact she'd be able to feel the erection forming in my pants. But my pick-up lines hadn't improved.

"I hope you enjoyed dinner tonight."

She put her cup next time mine on the table, wrapped her arms around me and snuggled her head into my chest.

"It was lovely Ned. It's a long time since I've been..."

Her sentence trailed off; maybe strangled by any fear her words might slight the memory of her deceased first husband.

I brought one hand up to stroke through her hair as the other presumptuously, if instinctively, slipped down to cover her butt. Like a cat being patted, she signalled her enjoyment of the stroking of her hair by gently rubbing her forehead against my chest and letting out a little hum of pleasure.

As I stared down at the top of her head, I watched as it slowly tilted. Eyes closed, she turned her face up towards mine. For just a moment I had a peak down her dress where a nipple had been exposed as the triangle of material had been pulled away from the sheath like embrace of the orb as it caught on my shirt. Then my lips met hers, and for a moment, nothing else mattered.

They say kissing is a way of evaluating your potential partner. Smelling and tasting him or her to see if - well, if you want to be entirely analytical about it - your immune systems are complementary. But the result, if your body rates them a passing mark, is electric.

I felt a fire of passion ignite in me; one that seemed to be reciprocated in Liddy. Her tongue thrust itself into my mouth as I felt her hand slide inside the back of my shirt and her warm flesh rub up and down the naked skin of my spine. The hand that I'd had in her hair was now cupping her head as it tilted back, the one I'd had on her butt now massaging it gently. I found the courage to slip that hand under the hem of her dress and bring it up to rub it against her panties; exploring them. Low waisted hipsters, string sided, a very thin, maybe lacy material.

I brought my hand up onto the bare flesh of her naked back; lifting the tight fitting skirt up with it. Liddy was starting to slowly undulate against me and I was sure she was rubbing the crotch of her panties against the hard bulge of the nearly full erection that was curled around uncomfortably in the confines of my underpants. Once again I quietly cursed myself for not going commando.

Her dress was now half way up her back; dragged there as my hand explored higher and higher until a bent elbow let me extend it out of the top of the dress to rub across her shoulders.

I felt her spare hand move between our bodies and undo my belt and top button, pulling the fly open to let the bulge in my undies escape. Liddy wiggled her body against me, all the time rubbing her crotch on the bulge, until my pants dropped to the floor around my ankles.

It was she who made the suggestion on both our minds.

"Let's move to my cabin."

Turning me away from the table, she pushed me slowly backwards - one moment kissing and undulating, the next taking a quick peek around my torso to make sure we were going straight - towards the bow of the boat where an open door had already revealed to me a plush forward cabin with a large berth. The pants around my ankles came with me, threatening to trip both me and Liddy. But they contained what I thought were some necessities.

I lost them as we needed to step through the bulkhead forming the entrance to the cabin; but at least they were now only a stretched arm's length away.

As soon as we were in her cabin, Liddy started undoing my shirt buttons. I figured that gave me permission to finish taking off her dress; pulling it over her head to reveal the spectacular body I already knew resided beneath.

She broke contact long enough to climb up and kneel on the bunk; offering me a hand to have me join her there and letting me see the sexy little red undies she'd been wearing. Kneeling beside her, I eased her down flat onto her back, laying half over her as we started kissing again.

I never did like guessing games, so I came to the critical question.

"What do you like?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you like your sexual partner to do?"

Liddy hesitated.

"I don't really know. My first husband only had one way of doing sex; which is what I think is called the missionary position."

I asked with a rising inflection that I immediately regretted.

"Did that work for you?"

"You mean in terms of giving me a climax? No, not at all. I generally faked one for him. But he was very loving, he was just young and came to our marriage from a conservative background and was as innocent as I was, and didn't know any better. And even though we were doctors, neither of us took the lead in learning more.

Don't get me wrong. We enjoyed our sex and had an active sex life. He liked a lot of foreplay, in terms of kissing and cuddling, so I wrapped my thighs around one of his and undulated my body against him while we were kissing to excite myself. Although, when I came that way, I always felt I had to hide it from him.

And as for my second husband, he did much the same, except a lot rougher and without the foreplay. And they're the only two men I've been to bed with until tonight."

Wow. I suddenly felt like I was bedding a virgin, even if she had been married to her first husband for 30 years. I was certainly made to realise I was in a position of some privilege.

"Is there anything you'd like me to try?"

"Amy and Ellen tell me you're a great lover. Just do to me what you do to them."

"They're being too kind. They're very responsive lovers would be a better way of putting it. I don't really do anything that you wouldn't find on the first dozen pages of a sex manual. Let's put it the other way around. Is there anything you know you wouldn't like?"

"I've heard some men like anal play and other kinky stuff and I wouldn't like that. But in terms of normal sexual interaction, I can't think of anything. But I suppose I don't really know until I try it. I'd like you to show me new stuff."

"Well, let's do a deal that you can ask me to stop anything you're not liking. But no faking or hiding it. OK?"

"OK. Maybe I should add, I'm not as moist as I used to be. There's some lube behind the fiddle on the shelf next to your head and since I know that's the rule with the girls, some condoms too."

I'd been kissing her gently on the cheek as we'd been talking, and stroking up and down her stomach, while she been using the arm under me to rub against my back. The whole conversation had been conducted with a tenderness that I found quite touching.

I brought my lips against hers again and suddenly felt her hand against the back of my head pinning me there as her tongue sensuously invaded my mouth. She wrapped her thighs around my upper one and lifted her body against mine. I could feel her crotch pushed hard against me as she started undulating.

If that's what she enjoyed, I was happy for her to find her pleasure that way. But I wanted to offer her other options.

I extended the range of the fingers that had been stroking her stomach; gliding them down over her panties to where her crotch disappeared against my thighs and then up between her breasts where my fingers spiralled in around a nipple until it did a circle around the raised flesh of the jutting edifice. On the third trip down to her panties, I slid my fingers under the waist band and pushed inside them until I felt the start of her crease just where it met my thigh. I pushed a bit harder, forcing a finger as gently as I could between my thigh and her crotch. Immediately, she relaxed a bit, giving my finger room to move there.

I felt for her clit and easily found the swollen bud; stroking it a few times. But she certainly wasn't as wet as the other girls get when I'm doing that, so I wanted to proceed cautiously. I did another path up to her breasts and then down again. And while she raised her crotch back against my thigh when I took my fingers away, she immediately relaxed it to give access to my fingers when they returned.

I loitered there a bit longer this time, my soft fingering of her inducing a quiet hum and a whispered, "oh, that's nice" in my ear. But she was still dryish. The last thing I wanted was for this to cause her discomfort as things got hot.

It was my turn to whisper in her ear.

"I think it's time for your panties to come off. Wait there."

With my fingers still lightly tickling her clit, I broke away from the hold her lips had on my own, kissing down her chin and neck and over her upper chest until I came to her right breast. I loitered there, admiring its powerfully arousing beauty as I kissed the flesh of its orb. I couldn't help but notice it was uniformly tanned, without bikini lines.

I was transfixed by the perfection of her nipple. Like Amy's, when it's aroused, it seems the whole areola swells to create a volcanic cone like structure on which the hardened nipple sits; exaggerating the jutting effect. I flicked my tongue against it; inducing another hum and a slight squirming from her.

Almost reluctantly I moved on from her breast, kissing down her stomach. As I approach the waistband of her panties, I pulled my hand out and restored them to their natural sitting position on her body, stroking her crotch through them. That let me plant a final kiss on her panties where they covered her mons. I took a moment to give them the admiration they deserved. They were incredibly sexy. Fire engine red, constructed of the finest lace, they were as I'd originally felt, low slung, string sided hipsters. The front piece was a narrow topped v which spanned less than half her lower stomach while the crotch sat moulded tightly against her mons and labia and strained and stretched to cover them; the lace teasing me with the shadowy details I could see through it. A broad crease of material ran between where her swollen labia stretched out the gusset, advertising the extent of her arousal.

I planted a kiss between her legs, pushing my tongue deeply into the fold of the material and running it momentarily up and down her crease.

Again, I needed to overcome what was almost a reluctance to move on. But slipping a finger under the string waistband at each hip, I pulled gently at them, signalling Liddy to raise her hips to let me pull them off her and down her legs. I brought my face between her legs again and my tongue against her clit; flicking it rapidly. She squirmed more, raising her hips in pleasure as I noted how devoid she was of pubic hair - just a small landing strip - and how her tan line, such as it was on her olive skin, was even narrower and lower waisted than the panties I'd just taken off her. I couldn't wait to see what bikini bottoms had generated that.

But it wasn't how I wanted to give her the first orgasm she got from me. I had a slightly different order of events in mind.

I kissed back up her body, loitering to pay more attention to both her breasts, until I was lying half over again. But Liddy had her own idea of the next step.

"My turn."

She bid me to release her from under me and lie on my back. As she kissed my neck, for the first time she slid her hand down my torso and slipped her fingers under my undies; lifting up the waist band to release my aroused manhood from the uncomfortable bent position it had grown into. Laying it out over my stomach, she stroked her fingers up and down it; encouraging it to fill out to the full state of rigid hardness that its previously curved posture had frustrated. Now it was my turn to moan in the sensuous pleasure of her touching. I could almost feel the pre-cum start to weep from the tip of it.

She eased the waist band softly back across the hardened shaft and kept playing with it as she kissed down my body. I put my hand over the fiddle that hid the contents of the shelf, feeling around for what Liddy had told me lay there. Finding the packing of both I lifted them over and dropped them down onto the bunk against the side of the boat where they could be easily accessed. After spilling a couple of condoms out of the box, I picked up the tube of lube to check the seal had already been broken and it was ready to use; putting a squeeze of it on one of my fingers.

That let me then just lie back and enjoy what Liddy was doing; looking down to watch as, if nothing else, it let me enjoy the droop of those lovely breasts and their excited nipples as she bent over me.

When she got as far as my undies, she kissed the tip of my shaft and then flickered her tongue against it before she too took the waist band of my undies and signalled for me to lift my hips to let her remove them. As she came back up, she licked up the length of my shaft a couple of times before again kissing the tip.

I couldn't help wondering if that was the first time she'd brought her lips to a male penis. It was inconceivable she'd given her first husband head. Whether, like Amy's, her abusive second one had forced her into it or simply taken his enjoyment in her vagina was not really for me to know.

A moment later she was lying again alongside me on her back, pulling me over her to kiss some more.

As I came over her, I slipped my lube covered finger into her crease and coated her clit and the opening to her sex in it. As much as I could judge things, I decided it was time to get serious with my stimulation of her. As I played with her clit, I escaped the clutches of her lips and brought my head down to cross her body and take her right nipple into my mouth; bringing the hand of my right arm - otherwise supporting me on its elbow - up to tweak her left one.

With a little, very New York, "oh my" she started letting out little moans and ohs. As she got more excited, her breathing got heavier and she started jerking her hips rapidly up and down to rub her clit even faster and more firmly against my finger. She came with a prolonged...

"Oh...ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmmm."

All the time she kept jerking her hips making it clear she wanted me to continue the stimulation; something which seemed to prolong her orgasm.

When she finally settled down, she took the hand I had on her clit and gently moved it away, then taking my shaft in her hand she pulled it over her, as if wanting to feed it into her sex. Instead of climbing aboard, I sort of passively resisted.

"I thought you'd want your turn now."

"Soon, but when you're ready, I'd like to try something else with you first which might give you a more intense experience."

"What, more intense than that? I can't remember having an orgasm even that nice before."

"I'd like to see if we can find your g spot."

"Oh my. I've never thought I had one; or at least never had any sensation that indicated I did. But you can try if you'd like."

She rested her head back, her hand still wrapped around my shaft but fairly motionless. I'd put a fair gloop of lube into her crease, so there was plenty there to slime up my fingers as I inserted one, and then another into her receptive sex. As I raked them firmly across the centre length of the front wall of her vagina I watched for any indication I was hitting the right spot.

There was nothing immediate - but that wasn't uncommon. After I'd settled into a routine, I went back to the not unpleasant task of sucking one nipple and playing with the other before bringing the thumb of the hand I had up her sex down onto her clit to stimulate that; thinking that if the g spot was simply an internal extension of the whole clitoral organ, getting it aroused could only be a good thing. She gave out a little hum of pleasure, but I took that to be more from the clit and nipples than having set her g spot on fire.

She was quickly starting to breath heavily again, but I didn't really want to bring her to another clit orgasm until I was sure we weren't going to get anywhere with the g spot. I was just about to back off on the clit when she squeezed her pelvic floor muscles tightly against my hand, lifted her hips a bit and let out her now familiar cry...

"Oh my."

There followed a stream of little 'ohs' and 'ahs', whether of pleasure or pain was unclear, as she almost seemed to be wanting to pull her sex away from me; apparently overwhelmed by whatever sensations she was feeling down there. I know that at first it can feel like a discomfort, but absent a specific request from her to stop, I took it to be a sign of progress and ignored her body's involuntary retreats.

But at least I knew I was in the right area.

It wasn't long before I got a far more positive reaction. A sudden, quite vocal, almost surprised sounding, 'oohh' as she spread her legs apart further, as if wanting to make access easier for me.

I increased the pressure and quickened the rate at which I raked across the sensitive internal spot. She squirmed all the harder. You could also sense her internal battle between physically reacting to the intensity of whatever she felt and trying to hold still so I could keep doing it.

This time as she came, she clamped my hand inside her with her own as she squeezed her thighs together and raised her hips, vocalising her pleasure with almost a hissing sounds, repeated with every heavily taken breath...

"Hhssssssssssssss...hhsssssssssssss...hhssssssssss...oohhhh...hhssssssssssssss."

I kept raking her g spot and sucking her nipple, waiting for a signal to stop. Instead, she momently relaxed her hips, only to throw them up again and repeat the whole process...

"Hhhssssssssssssssss...hhsssssssssssssssssss...hhhsssssssssssssssssssssssss."

This time as she eased herself back down, she lay there heavily panting, almost reluctantly pulling my fingers out of her sex with the hand that had previously clamped them in there.