Unexpected Threesome Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my...hhhhuu...hhhuu...hhhuu...oh Ned, that...hhuu... was incredible...hhhuu...hhhuu...your turn."

I let her recover while I reached across her for a condom and some lube and prepared myself for the next part of this adventure. Even before she'd opened her eyes again, I physically pulled her over on top of me.

She grinned and with an amused voice taken through her still panting breath, joked...

"Isn't this...hhhhh...supposed to be where I just get to lie on my back...hhhhh...and think of America?"

"Nope, this is where you hopefully learn a new trick."

"Am I going to have to do anything?"

"Yep."

"Can I wait a sec?"

"Yep."

But there was one thing that didn't have to wait. I pushed my hips up until the tip of my erection found the opening to her sex. She took the hint and bore down on me until she had full penetration. That was nice. Now I could wait until she was ready.

Liddy must have thought she just had to do the work to give me my orgasm, because she raised herself up just enough to let her smoothly slip my erection in and out of her; applying a firm pressure.

"Hang on, that's really nice, but not what I have in mind. I want you to either lift yourself up on your arms or actually sit on me and experiment with grinding your clit against my pubis as you move in and out a bit. The idea is to see what works for you."

I put my hands on her hips and encouraged her as she experimented with angles, quickly finding one where she was deeply penetrated and pushed back firmly against my balls while also bearing down hard on my pubis, which seemed to please her. I must admit, this is one instance where Liddy not having any pubic hair helps. I could always feel my wife's scratching away at the base of my balls when she did this. With Liddy well lubed up, she slid against it smoothly.

She experimented with a few short thrusts and hummed in pleasure.

"Oouu, that's nice."

"Keep going."

She leaned further forward. It let me hold my head up high enough to get my lips around a nipple; flicking my tongue against it to bring it to hardness and then sucking it.

But it also let her slip my shaft in and out of her a bit more while still exciting her clit on my pubis. Normally this girl on top stuff feels nice for me, but not orgasmic. I can let the girl go for as long as I want like this, really enjoy it, but still have a good chance I'll be able to roll her over and maximise my own enjoyment by pounding her afterwards.

Not this time. Maybe it was the excitement of the night and of the foreplay that proceeded this point. As her action stimulated my shaft more, I suddenly realised a threshold had been passed and she was working me to my own climax. It was just that warm feeling you get in your cock that tells you your balls are starting to brew up. If I completely stopped her and left time for it to reset, I might have avoided it. But that wasn't fair to her. No, the real question now was whether I could hold my climax off long ago to let her have hers.

The problem wasn't just the in and out movement; although that was stimulating enough. She had me buried so deep, it sort of created an illusion that I was maxing out in her sex; maybe touching her cervix, maybe just circling the tip of my hardened shaft up the very top of her vagina. It was hard to tell, but it felt incredibly intimate. The effect was in my brain as much as my manhood, but it was not the slightest bit less erotic for that fact.

Desperately, I tried for a subtle repositioning that might reduce my stimulation. But Liddy was in a position of complete control. Oblivious to my dilemma, she simply cancelled out what I did with her own repositioning.

I increased her stimulation, playing with her other nipple with my hand while I did everything I could to maximise the stimulation of the one in my mouth.

All of this was having a wonderful effect on Liddy. She was grunting like crazy and her breathing told me she was getting nearer to a climax. But so was I.

Instead of suppressing my own grunting, I let it loose; somehow hoping that would provide a more climatic mood, which might push her along. It might have, but it pushed mine along too.

It was a race. One I desperately wanted to lose.

I tried all the usual tricks. Don't focus on those beautiful breasts, think of worrying thoughts. But they weren't working, They were just likely to produce a damp squid orgasm for me.

I was just getting closer and closer. There was a warmth spreading through my whole shaft; those tendrils of pleasure filling it up.

Just in time, Liddy came; a grunt followed by a cock squeezing closing of her legs as she collapsed down on me, tensed and squirmed about. I desperately tried to get a few full length thrusts in to give my own climax some substance. But a single pathetic half withdrawal signed the deal. Knowing I was about to squirt my load, I thrust hard back in and lifted my hips up - and Liddy with them - as the ropes of cum pleasurably shot the length of my manhood.

As we each vied to maximise the enjoyment of our orgasm, we became two hot sweaty bodies squirming about against each other like a pair of kids wrestling on the couch.

Mine finished first and I collapsed back down onto the bunk with Liddy still writhing on top of me; tensing up and relaxing with every wave of pleasure.

Shortly, she finished and let herself just drape over the top of me; her breasts pushing firmly into my chest as her hair cascaded down either side of my face, closing my field of vision to anything but her eyes. They lit up in amusement as her body shook with the giggles.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just I've never climaxed together like that. All that wriggling about. It all seems rather tawdry when you think how it must look to an outsider. Wonderful to experience, but humans at their basest. That's not a criticism, there's something to be said for the human as part of nature; it's simply an observation."

"You know there are times when more than one of the girls are in the bed with me that you do get to watch it as an outsider, don't you. How would you feel about that?"

"I don't know. I can imagine a whole lot of emotions - embarrassment, jealously and who knows what else. Yet it must also be an incredibly erotic experience too."

She fell silent, just lying on top of me.

"Ned."

"Yes."

"I know for you that was just ordinary sex. Maybe the sort of thing couples do all the time. But I've never had sex like that before. I've never had an orgasm I didn't feel I had to supress. Never had an orgasm while the man was in me. There are so many things that are the first time for me I'm almost embarrassed about it. It was beautiful. Thank you."

There was nothing I could really say without making a fool of myself, so I was lucky she cut short any possibility of me doing so by planting her lips on mine and invading my mouth with her tongue. We lay there kissing and pecking for a while until she signalled for me to roll her onto the bunk next to me.

A bit more kissing and pecking as we lay side by side and five minutes later she was asleep.

It struck me that it had been a successful first date.