Unexpected Threesome Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, maybe not surprisingly, Amy was actually the one with the ultimate attention catching outfit. It was a long, white, linen, very simple halter neck dress. If the dresses Amy and Ellen wore to the Byron at Byron the previous night were of a 'starlet, formal, red carpet, front page picture guaranteed the next day' style, this was a hippie version of the same idea. And in that sense, was right at home in Byron.

The backless, string tie neck led to a couple of small triangles, providing barely adequate modesty to the breasts they draped across the front of, rather than wrapped around or clung to. The triangles were merged into a frontpiece that itself draped down to join the waisted skirt part of the dress at her hips. From there the dress flared out into a very floaty skirt, split on the sides to her upper thighs, that reached down to her ankles and wrapped themselves seductively around her legs as she walked; more so when we got out into the wind.

It was extraordinarily flattering to her beautiful figure. Because the waist band carried the weight of the dress, the hang of the upper part of it was quite loose. The triangles didn't so much embrace her breasts, but hung across the projection of them; like a piece of paper might. That meant from the side her breasts were basically unsupported and fully exposed in profile; only her nipple barely lost in the material and even the edge of those were visible from some angles when their initially cold wetness as she first pulled the bikini top out from underneath it caused them to fully jut, pushing the triangles out even further.

The loose front piece also meant that side view gave a wonderful perspective of her flat stomach and slender body.

To cap it, her wet bikini top had dampened the material of the triangles covering her breasts, causing them to go translucent and show through the colour of her jutting nipples until it finally dried half way through the meal.

All of which meant the girls attracted no less attention as we moved up to the café and lined up outside to be seated at our reserved table. I was standing innocently at the front of our group talking with Liddy to the lady in front of me in the queue, when I turned around to find Amy, Tash and Ellen surrounded by five topless guys who I'd guess to be about 30, Australian and with an impressive surfer's build and just bought milk shakes in their hands. Oblivious to my presence, I could observe them unnoticed as I watched them interact with the girls.

Three of them were clearly positioned to take advantage of the intimate view the girls' clothing offered. One was standing just over Ellen's shoulder and you could just about see the eyes pop from his head as the slightest lean forward by her opened up the view down her shirt and across her naked breasts. And from time to time you could see the two standing either side of Amy lean back just enough to admire the side view of her breasts and lower torso. I could see the boardies on the guy my side of Amy showing clear signs of his partial arousal. The eyes of the fourth was clearly captivated by the front view of Amy's cleavage, while the fifth seemed to be focusing on chatting up Tash.

But as much as Amy's exposure was attracting the visual attention, it was clear Ellen was dominating the conversation. It was she they were mainly directing most of their talk to and she, much more so than Amy, responding.

She caught me observing the group and flashed me a wicked grin and a wink.

Eventually we came to the head of the queue of people being seated and the girls broke away from their persistent suitors to follow us to the table; one by a beach facing window with a view over the bay and our yacht anchored serenely in it. Mind you, it did make me realise how publically the yacht was moored. From this elevated position, the state of dress or undress of any of us in the cockpit could be keenly observed, as could any shenanigans happening on deck during daylight hours.

Lunch was a riotous as the dinner the night before had been. Even though Tash was leaving us, the mood was one of celebration of what we'd shared, not of loss; with many amusing stories of past episodes repeated, many of them with me the butt of playful jokes. It certainly turned a bit ribald at times and there could have been little doubt in the minds of those around us that the yacht was a place of unconventional sexual arrangements. While, in the interests of minimising the imaginative response of those nearby, I might have been inclined to play a straight downbeat face to such talk, the girls were having nothing of it. If I played a dead bat to a comment, it would only encourage the others to tease me more - with twice the volume.

While the lunch went as long as it could, in this case the time was subject to a limit. We needed to be at the Byron bus terminal by 3.15. Running a bit late, as we walk quickly up there, we said our goodbyes to Tash. She may not have been as deeply involved in the sexual relationships on the boat, but she was very much a key part of the group. Young, playful and free spirited it was often Tash who pushed us along to make the most of our time anywhere; maximising both the experience and the fun we had enjoying it.

And so, in the end, there was a tear in most of the girls' eyes as they gave a final hug and kiss on the cheek as she boarded the bus.

Then it was back up towards the Pass for some more swimming and surfing. Or so I thought. Leaving Liddy spread on a towel sunbathing and Amy and Ellen with a board in their hands seemingly heading off for a surf, I started to jog towards the water to bodysurf, only to suddenly find Ellen jogging alongside me. Happy to have her company, I challenged her to race me to the water. It was a draw, but as we dived in, there was no doubt she got there with less effort than I'd expended to keep up with her. I was panting heavily and she barely breathing any faster than normal.

We swam out the back of the break to where I stood up to wait for a suitable wave. Ellen came up alongside me and put her arms around my waist from behind to whisper in my ear...

"Let's go out to the yacht."

"What about the others?"

"They know."

"Is this another ladies' room arrangement?"

"What do you think?"

As she said that, Ellen slipped the hand around my waist downwards to cup my manhood, causing it to engorge within her grip

"I think I've been set up again."

"Any complaints?"

"No."

I slipped my hand behind my back and pressed my open palm firmly into her crotch as I added...

"Although sometimes I feel like I'm just a body in a slave market the way you girls trade me around."

Ellen slipped her crotch up and down my hand as she punned in reply...

"I'm not sure what that's got to do with what you're actually feeling. But anyway, we do it in the most loving way. Come on, let's go."

She released me from her grip as she turned and swam powerfully out towards the yacht. I followed closely enough behind to be able to watch her cute butt as her legs kicked strongly with every stroke; even though the erection in my swimmers caused a significant drag through the water.

Five minutes later I found myself being patted dry by Ellen as she towelled me in the cockpit and I towelled her in response. As I stood there with a raging erection in my clingy wet swimmers, pat drying Ellen in the most intimate of spots, I was painfully aware of the grandstand view of the yacht we'd had from the café. As soon as we were no longer actually dripping, I suggested we go below.

Following Ellen down the companionway steps, I found her standing on the floor towel we spread out at the base of it, waiting for me. Even as I was still descending the step steps, hands over my head balancing myself with my usual grip on the companionway hatch, Ellen grabbed my sheathed erection, bent it forward and opened up an access path to slip her other hand inside my swimwear and pull the bow which tied off the waist string.

Almost as soon as my feet were on the floor, Ellen was kneeling at my feet, pulling my wet swimmers down and off my feet. Then she bent my erection down again to slip it into her mouth.

Taking in about half its length she alternatively sucked it and slid her lips up and down it a few times before taking a prolonged suck. Then, staring up at me with a cheeky grin, she withdrew it and started licking it like I saw her licking the ice cream cone earlier this morning.

All I could do was stare down, running my hand first through her dripping wet hair, then down across the face of her breasts where her nipples were jutting on high beam pushing out the material of her bikini top.

I lifted my head up and moaned in pure pleasure as she suddenly thrust it back in her mouth and started deep throating me. With my eyes closed and my head lolling with the ecstasy of her fellatioing of me, I fumbled as I tried to pull the neck strings of her top to let me start undressing her. Finding them and pulling the bow, I slipped my hands across her breasts again as I pushed the material off those beautiful orbs.

Ellen and Amy give oral unlike anything I've had before. Actually, if the truth be told, there wasn't that much before them. Louise did a little, but nothing like the full length deep thrusting that the girls do. Louise did little more than lick the paddle pop compared to the eating of the sav whole that Amy and Ellen do.

I don't know how they manage not to gag.

But it's also the case it doesn't happen much. When you're trying to service three or four women, a quick cum shot over their face is a bit of a wasted erection, if you get my drift. And even when they get me alone, like now, they're usually wanting a bit more quality time than a blow job offers. And to take the cum internally.

Had my balls not been so drained over the last 24 hours, I might have shot my load there and then. Even so, she all too soon had me brewing up. I had to call a halt to it, slipping my hand under the fall of her hair and moving it slightly upwards. She took the hint; rising to her feet and pushing her body against me.

I quickly took the opportunity to pull the lower tie on her bikini top and get rid of it.

"Didn't you like it?"

"I liked it too much. Things were going to come to a rather quick end."

She raised her eyebrows at me...

"Don't you want to cum on my face?"

"I think you might like something a little deeper than that."

I had meant it emotionally. It was only as I said it, I realised there was an alternative meaning to that. I wasn't really sure which meaning Ellen took, but she hugged tightly against me; her head buried against my upper chest.

I started to tug at her bikini bottoms; the only item of wet clothing still between us. Getting them down to her knees, Ellen shook them off the rest of the way. Then, grabbing the towel I'd left hanging on the companionway coaming as I'd come down the stairs, I dried the still wet patches on her body.

Taking her hand, I led her into the master cabin. Yes, I could have just bent her over the galley or banged her on the navigation table; all of which I'd done before. But you didn't need to be that perceptive to recognise Ellen didn't drag me out to the yacht early and alone for a hot and passionate quickie. Whatever this was about - other than the sex itself - required some intimate time and I suspected, plenty of it.

Our bodies were still quite damp, so I flipped a bath sheet we kept in the room, for just that purpose, over the bed to absorb the worst of the water and salt, then held Ellen's hand as she climbed on the bed and laid herself down on it. Laying down alongside her I held the full length of her body against mine; my erection surging into her stomach as the cold, clammy, jutting buttons of her nipples pushed into my chest.

Ellen forced her leg between mine, bringing her crotch firmly down on my upper thigh, before cupping my face in her hands and kissing me all over it while rocking her crotch on my thigh. I was quite glad she didn't go for an immediate penetration. My brewed up balls needed at least a few moments of down time to let me be sure they'd been reset to neutral before things started again, or I was still at risk of being premature.

I could feel my thigh get progressively wetter as her arousal grew. It wasn't long before she rolled half on her back to separate our bodies momentarily before holding my shaft and guiding it into her sex as she closed the gap between us again. That left me half over her as I looked for leverage to complete my penetration of her and push back against the downward force she was applying.

Maybe instinctively, maybe because she thought my half over her position was read as a desire by me to be on top, she tried to complete the roll onto her back. Instead I resisted enough with a pull back the other way to induce her to come over the top of me; leaving her full weight on top of me. That at least left her in control while I worked out what she really wanted from all this; because I figured in some way this was really a continuation of last night and Ellen's unsettled reaction to being nearly home.

Pushing hard enough down on me to make sure I was deeply penetrated, to the point I could feel a shearing force on the base of my shaft, Ellen again cupped my face and kissed it all over, stopping from time to time to penetrate my mouth with her tongue.

For want of something better to do while I waited to see where this led, I brought my hands up to play with her nipples; responding to her affection by offering what I could while pinned under her.

As Ellen started nuzzling my cheek, I decided to test the waters. Some might think me foolish. A young woman wants to play sexual games with me; why try and read anything more into it? Why risk interrupting the whole thing with a deep and meaningful conversation that can go off the rails at any moment and end the sex? Good questions. But when you know and love someone, sometimes there are things more important that the here and now of the prospect of wild sex.

I groped for a neutral question to start the conversation...

"Did you have a nice lunch?"

"It was lovely. A beautiful view and great food. I thought everyone had a really good time. Pity Tash had to leave us though."

"Yes, but you know Tash. She's a woman of her own mind. Like you all are actually. You girls seemed to attract a lot of attention from the male population of the town."

"Were you jealous?"

That caught me off guard. What the hell is the right answer to that question? 'No I don't give a damn about you' or 'yes I'm an overpossesive obsessive who doesn't like you talking to anyone'. I should have just said 'a little' but I squibbed it. The reality was much more nuanced than that. The thought of losing her always hurt, but that of screwing up her life hurt more.

"Should I be?"

Ellen sensed she had the upper hand and wasn't going to let it go...

"That depends. What might make you jealous?"

That wasn't a question I was going to answer honestly. I'm only human; seeing her enjoy the company of another eligible male too much was going to pull some strings of jealously in me. But I didn't want that stopping her from do it. I went to the extreme...

"Anyone you found you had the hots for?"

"You're the one I'm in bed with the hots for."

I sensed a vulnerability...

"That doesn't answer the question."

"Maybe it's better left unanswered."

So, as I guessed, being brought out to the yacht for sex did have something to do with the whole end of trip thing; another manifestation of how unsettled Ellen was by it and more so as she found herself surrounded by attractive guys more her age. If she wanted to talk about something, I figured the scene had been set for it. I let the silence settle as Ellen rested her head down alongside mine...

"Ned."

I stroked the back of her head as I answered...

"Yes."

"Do I have to leave you before I start dating another guy?"

"Ellen, you don't have to leave me until you want to leave me. I suppose we should probably stop sleeping together before you sleep with someone else, but even there I'm maybe just applying old fashioned rules. You can decide; although the quarantine rules would apply."

"No, I think I'm someone who only wants to sleep with one guy at a time. Can I come back if it doesn't work out?"

"The short answer is yes. But you may not have actually moved out you know. I don't intend to kick you out of the house just because you're not sleeping with me; you'll just have a room of your own. I suppose, as we talked about yesterday, the key is we separate on good, loving terms. We're not separating because one of us is rejecting the other; only because that's really how it has to be in the long term if we really love each other."

"Will you miss me if I go?"

"As I said yesterday, it will devastate me; but that doesn't mean I don't want to see it happen. You're very special to me. I will never be treated to another relationship with someone like you again in my life."

"I'll be devastated too you know Ned."

"Maybe. But in a way, only because I love you, I'm hoping you'll be so deeply in love with someone else, you'll barely notice."

"No, it's not going to be that easy."

Ellen put her head back down next to mine.

After a few moments, she lifted her whole body up on her arms and knees, letting my erection flop down onto my stomach as it slipped out of the state of penetration we'd been in.

"We need some music."

I watched as she sashayed her naked body out of the cabin. The girls might have most of their music collection on their phones; but Ellen's was still ashore. Being an old fart, much of mine was on CD's; played on a CD player in the main cabin. I heard her rummaging about before the sound track to Dirty Dancing came on.

She came back into the room and settled back down on me; reintroducing my unsoftened manhood into her sex as she did...

"That's better."

Ellen's wondrous long, blonde hair draped down to either side of my head, closing my field of vision to the beauty of her face. I felt her bring her legs together, tightening herself around my shaft. With her eyes half closed and softly singing along to it, Ellen dirty danced her hips and upper body against mine in time to the music. It was more than an undulation, more rhythmic than mere squirming. It was actually incredibly sexy. Her pelvis thrusted and swayed, rocked and rolled as she brushed her breasts across my chest; occasionally her head stopping to kiss the side of my cheek.

I just put my arms lightly around her and enjoyed the ride.

I've always loved dancing, but never done it like this before. Horizontal folk dancing at its best!

I tried joining in the dance to encourage her. But with the friction of my body against the bunk and Ellen's weight on me, I could do little more than rhythmically thrust my hips up at her and use my arms in the most artistic, sensuous way my limited imagination and dagginess in such things could come up with.

As much as Ellen was dancing, she was clearing aiming for an erotic effect. I could feel her grinding her crotch in against my pubis and corkscrewing my shaft as it lay inside her body in a way I was sure was playing her prominent clit against the base of it. As her half singing of the words turned into humming and the humming in turn rose in pitch and became unsynchronised with the music I could also sense it was having the desired outcome.

When the humming dissolved into heavy breathing, it was clear her climax was near. As she came, the dancing stopped and she squeezed her pelvic floor tightly around my shaft, released it and squeezed again several times until she was left moaning softly into the pillow alongside my head.

We lay there for a few moments until I felt her tipping us over; in effect signalling it was time for my turn.