Unexpected Threesome Ch. 41

Story Info
Sexual passions are heightened near home coming.
12.1k words
4.84
17.3k
10

Part 41 of the 59 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 04/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,239 Followers

It had been a late night and, by the time I woke up, the sun was well into the sky; at least by my normal standards.

I looked briefly to my left and right. The girls were still asleep; delectable in their relaxed uncovered nakedness in a way that caused my morning erection to surge. Still, we had a big day ahead. A special lunch ashore after which Tash was catching a flight home.

Once we left our anchorage in Byron Bay, we were planning a leisurely cruise down the coast through towns Tash was all too familiar with and she was already late for recommencing work. So she was bailing on us; an entirely reasonable thing to do. And since we were only day sailing between towns, it wasn't going to make the slightest difference to our crewing watch schedules.

I rolled as gently as I could from my back onto my front; although a lack of space meant I couldn't stop my erection from flopping onto Amy's hip and then sliding down her side as I completed the roll. Then I lifted myself onto all fours to crawl to the head of the bunk and thereby out of it without disturbing the others.

From the elevated position of my outstretched arms, I took a moment to admire the sight laid out around me. Amy to my right was on her back; her eyes lightly closed with her hair cascading down onto the bunk and surrounding her beautiful face. Her breasts pointed perkily skyward. Capped by those stunning nipples they sagged off to the side just enough to indicate how real and attractive they were. Her stomach dipped down to make the rise to her prominent mound all the more sexually inviting; an invitation I'd happily and very enjoyably accepted last night.

Immediately on my left was Liddy; also on her back with her dyed blonde hair also cascading onto the bunk under her. But in Liddy's case, the size and perkiness of her breasts at her age left no doubt they were surgically assisted; although no less sexually provocative for that.

Between Liddy and the side of the boat was Ellen; turned on her side towards Liddy and cuddled against her with her arm across Liddy's stomach.

I admit, on all fours, able to feel my hardness resisting the effect of gravity as it surged even harder at the sight of the naked women around me, I felt momentarily like a rampant horse among a paddock of fillies. That's not a boast. As far as I know, I'm no better hung than average. Just a description of what it's like with your aroused cock hanging suspended like that.

I eased myself forward towards the top edge of the bunk. I was nearly there when I felt a hand grab my erection. I looked down between my arms. It was Amy. She pulled it towards her and sleepily lifted her head to give it a kiss. Then she let it go and lay down again.

I finished crawling out of the bunk. Now we were back in civilisation I couldn't go on deck to have my breakfast entirely naked, so I slipped on a pair of my usual speedos; tucking my erection into them and pulled the waistband down so that my hardness was tightly sheathed by the stretched material and rose a significant distance over the waistband.

I've said before that I savour my morning glories. They feel nice; all the more so when on most mornings I can stare in at the naked beauties while I pour my cereal. Amy, especially, was now sprawled out in a particularly sexual manner, having spread somewhat into the space I'd vacated. But the view of them and memories of the sex I'd shared with each of them last might, meant my cock hardened, not softened as I went about getting breakfast.

Indeed, as I looked back into the room I surrendered to an urge to surge it; looking down to watch as my sheathed hardness pushed away from my stomach and the bell swelled. I held it there for as long as I could; enjoying the burst of sexual energy it gave me.

There are times women are right in their judgement that men think with their cock. Mine was insistently telling me it wanted pussy. There was nothing loving or romantic about the message. Even after yesterday where I had more sex in a day than many men get in a month, it just wanted to be submerged in the warm embrace of a woman's vagina. Still, that wasn't a new message. It's a demand it's made nearly every morning of my adult life; one that thirty years of marriage teaches you to ignore. Few women want to be woken from a deep sleep because their partner is feeling a bit randy.

,

I turned back to pull the coupe plate from the cupboard for my breakfast. Some sound alerted me to another's presence and I turned my head to find Tash quietly approaching me, dressed only in a tiny bikini bottom; her enormous breasts hanging free and swaying slightly with her walk. Unembarrassed by my erection, instinctively, I turned to face her, whispering...

"Morning. Can I get you a bowl out?"

She closed the distance between us, letting her reply almost into my ear...

"I thought that would be you."

She looked down between our bodies.

"There might be something else you can get out for me. That's an impressive morning erection you have there Ned. Would you like to put it to some good use?"

As she spoke she slipped her hands inside my pants and pulled the waist band of my swimmers back over the tip of my shaft and two thirds of the way down it to let her wrap her hand tightly around my hardened flesh. Then she pulled her head back enough to flash me an inquisical grin.

I smiled back at her and, in a tone that I didn't think I got quite right, replied...

"Sure."

The truth was, I'd been caught flat footed and unprepared by her sudden sexual come on.

It had been well over a week since Tash had last sought sex from me. But it had been much longer since she done so without having me indulge her in some fantasy that justified her ignoring the age difference between us. Her extensive collection of degraded old one piece swimwear had been torn to shreds one by one as she'd had me play the role of the swim coach she'd always had seduction fantasies about or simply role playing forcing myself upon her in one way or another with some sort of bondage a common request.

The one piece swimwear - whether the old ones that would be torn to shreds or the new ones that would be removed or worked around - were a signal she wanted sex that didn't even require her to admit it by words or any other action.

But even when she gave a more direct signal than a one piece and wasn't asking for role play, Tash's engagement with me was more at the level of having sexual games; concentrating more on the sex and the game and avoiding any real emotional connection. So this direct request was quite novel.

Which is why, in that spit second I had to reply, I struggled to find the right tone. The answer was always going to be yes. That wasn't the problem. Rather it was that, if it had been one of the other girls asking, the answer would be tinged with love, passion and an immediacy of desire (or else, if I want to be honest about it). But when the request comes from someone who, because of our age difference, has always been just a little bit transactional about sex, too much enthusiasm from me might be scary for her, but too little might be insulting.

I mustn't have got it too wrong. She kissed me on the cheek, giving my erection a couple of jerks before releasing it to turn back towards her room. Sashaying sexily towards it, her fingers gave me a come hither sign over her shoulder; me following with my now released erection swaying back and forwards as I walked. As we entered the room, she closed the door behind us and directed me to lie on the bunk. Immediately she pulled my pants down the rest of the way; signalling me to lift my hip to assist her.

Then I got to watch as this stunning voluptuous blonde, just over a third of my age, grinned at me as she dropped her bikini pants to the floor so we could have sex. Taking control, Tash climbed over me; settling with her legs outside mine and, as far as I could tell, my shaft laying in the front part of her crease. Her breasts pushed firmly into my chest as she eased her weight fully down onto me, bring her lips to my ear again.

"Ned, you've been so good to me while we've been on the boat - so understanding and patient. I know you must feel as though I've just used you for sex without giving any love back in return and I suppose I have.

But before I go, I want to show you it was more than that. I want to make beautiful love to you like you do for the other girls. No games, no dress up, no fantasies, no pretend. Just real love making. You and me."

She nuzzled my cheek with the tip of her nose before pecking at my lips.

Now lightly biting my neck, she started rocking herself up and down on me; clearly stimulating her clit along the length of my shaft. I brought my hands up alongside my chest so that her nipples brushed against them with the movement of her body; quickly hardening into large jutting projections.

I could feel her crotch first moistening, then wetting, half the length of my shaft as she moved her clit along it. Her breathing became heavy, then morphed into little moans which in turn became vocalised 'oohhh's' and 'aahhh's' as she progressed through her arousal towards a climax. I could sense her moving her nipples more deliberately against my hands to maximise her stimulation of them.

Releasing my neck, she elevated her head as if clearing her airway to more firmly express her rising excitement. Knowing she liked it, I elevated my head enough to suck firmly on the side of her neck; holding on like a sucker fish as her movements became ever more pronounced.

As she came, she seemingly made a desperate attempt to quickly have me penetrate her. Then, as if overcome, she gave up on her attempt. Instead, with the tip of my shaft barely inside her, she lowered her head alongside mine and moaned into the bunk cushion quivering under the impact of her climax while grinding her hips against mine.

I waited, stroking her hair, as she fully savoured her orgasm.

Finished, she lifted her head and pecked my lips again...

"That was nice Ned."

I could feel her pushing down against the shaft already shallowly penetrating her. She was, as always tight. At first my shaft bent under the pressure, but Tash realigned the direction of her push in a way that negated that and let it accept the full force of her action.

Bit by bit, it slipped in. I could feel she was wet and aroused and it didn't seem to cause her any particular discomfort but, as always, it just seemed as if her vagina was too small to accommodate me. I didn't really think that was how these things were meant to work; but who was I to judge and that's not in any way a boast about or comment on me. I was more concerned not to join her list of held in contempt younger lovers who, because of that, always seemed to climax before they'd even managed to penetrate her.

As she got me completely inside her and my balls almost pushing up against the back of her crease, she lifted herself up on her outstretched arms.

Closing her eyes, she looked upward as she started lifting herself up and down along my shaft reverse missionary style. In terms of actual changes to my degree of penetration, her movements were minimal. I could feel my shaft was only slipping in and out of her to the slightest extent. On the other hand she was very firmly rubbing her clit on my pubis.

I had to be slightly bemused. Tash's idea of making beautiful love to me wasn't quite the same as I applied to the other girls. Clearly at this stage she was mainly pleasuring herself. But that wasn't to judge her. She was young, I was old. I could rely on the girls to experience multiple climaxes and still be ready for more. As a man, Tash was only going to draw one from me and that would render me pretty much useless for much else afterwards. It was fair enough she drew her full measure of pleasure first.

Anyway, I was genuinely touched by her willingness to set our age difference aside and set out to make real love to me.

Having watched transfixed for a while as they bounced delightfully up and down with her movement, I lifted up my head to suck her right nipple, playing with the left between my fingers. Again, I could sense her growing arousal. Tash was no Amy; whose first orgasm seemed to signal a continuous stream of them while you kept stimulating her. But on the whole, she didn't take long to bring to an orgasm if you were getting it half right (which is probably what annoyed her so much about her younger lovers). And if you kept at it, subsequent ones were - for a while anyway - even faster again.

As she got more excited, I started biting lightly and sucking the side of her neck again; bringing my other hand up so that one was playing with each nipple. The neck sucking was something she'd got me to do in one of our more recent role play sessions and really seemed to add to her arousal; so I'd added it to my repertoire with her ever since.

Tash was really getting excited; bearing down on my pubis and rubbing herself vigorously against it almost to the point it hurt. If she didn't have a full Brazilian I'd be feeling fairly abraded by now. Just my pubic hairs were enough to make me think I'd have to do something about them too if we were going to do this very often.

I was having to suck pretty hard on her neck just to keep my mouth in contact; her flesh being ripped about between my teeth regardless of how light a pressure I applied and her breasts were wobbling about in my hands like moulded jelly; the hard nipples like a cherry on top as they circled in my palms.

The experience for me was highly erotic and very pleasant. But I was in no danger of going off prematurely. My manhood was embraced firmly within her body, but most of the movement was external and not too stimulating in a way that would race me to a climax. I've always liked reverse missionary for that reason.

With a couple of loud grunts Tash's hips momentarily tensed up and she climaxed. I wrapped my hand around the back of her head as she dropped her face into the bunk alongside my head; moaning into the cushion as I felt her contractions bear down on my shaft. Just occasionally she'd lift her hips and thrust my shaft in and out of her, I presume to prolong her orgasm.

Her orgasm wasn't quite over when she turned her head and bit firmly on my neck, lifting and dropping her hips to cause my shaft to slip in and out half its length. At first the pace was measured. The feeling was delightful; with her tight grip on me, tendrils of pleasure were running up and down my shaft with every movement.

But I quickly started to wonder if she wasn't getting more excited by it than I was. She started grunting into my neck as her pace accelerated to the point the hand I still had around the back of her head felt more like it was there to stop her ripping my throat out than as a loving gesture. She seemed to be using her teeth as a hinge point for her whole movement as her hips humped up and down; her clit crashing down against my pubis with very thrust.

Any complacency I might have had about my endurance evaporated as those tendrils of pleasure became surges of exquisite sensitivity. It was unrelenting and I had no measure of control that would let me slow things down or take the pressure off. With a loud grunt I climaxed; intensely pleasurable at first, but still Tash kept humping me in some sort of sexual frenzy. There was not even any way I could align her frantic humping with my own ejeculative waves. She just kept pounding away at me.

Aware that I'd climaxed and clearly looking to give herself another orgasm, she became almost frantic. The feeling in my shaft had already morphed from pleasure to that extreme sensitivity. I tried taking the pressure off by mirroring her movement; lifting my hips as she lifted hers to minimise the stimulation. But her movements were too unpredictable and all I ended up doing was ending up in some sort of uncoordinated dance with her.

With the tightness of her sex, I could sense it was all going to fall apart as soon as my manhood lost any hardness and that's exactly what happened. On one of her downward thrusts, it just bent and popped out.

Tash didn't miss a beat, pushing the residue of my erection down between my legs and rubbing her crease along it. But soon that was gone too.

I didn't want to leave her half-finished. Sticking my hand down between our bodies towards her crotch to signal my intention, I rolled her off me and onto her back.

As soon as I'd got her there and recovered my neck intact from the grip of her teeth, I penetrated her now very wet and sticky sex with two fingers to stimulate her g spot while using the thumb of the same hand to rub her clit and sucking the nipple nearest me.

Tash was soon quivering with excitement. Whatever had been building inside her was clearly powerful and there was no way she was going to have let me leave it half finished.

After making sure I was hitting all the right spots and had her back on the path to a climax, I cheekily tried something I'd done to good effect with her twice before. Instead of just rubbing her clit with my thumb, I started fluttering it rapidly against it.

The effect was immediate. She came. Hard. Once again, her legs straightened out so hard and fast they smashed into the bulkhead with an enormous crash. She may have even momentarily blacked out. With her legs quivering, her body went into some sort of spasm where hips rose off the bunk as she squirted copiously. Even after she managed to lie back flat on the bunk she was left shaking vigorously as she moaned away.

She was still moaning and shuddering when she somehow found the energy to throw herself on top of me and just about swallow my face as she thrust her tongue in my mouth and kissed me passionately. Then, as if she was suddenly completely drained of energy, her head lolled to the side of mine leaving her quietly groaning as little quivers intermittently ran through her body.

"Oh my god Ned. I've never cum like that before. What ar..."

She hesitated as another quiver ran through her body.

"What are you doing to me? Can you write it down so I can get future lovers to do it? I'd hate to think that's the last time in my life I'll have an experience like that."

I let her rest on top of me until she recovered some semblance of energy. Then she eased herself off the bunk, but immediately collapsed on the floor; giggling.

"Oh my god, every muscle in my legs has turned to jelly and hurts like hell. Sorry about the mess. Ill clean it up after breakfast."

I watched bemused as she struggled about on the floor, still half in a fit of giggles at her immobility, to try and put her bikini pants back on. Having finally succeeded in that, she then discovered even her arms muscles had gone on her and she couldn't reach behind her back to tie her bikini top; instead eventually asking me to tie it.

But as I shared her amusement with the effect of the orgasm on her body, I recognised that was the last erotic engagement I'd ever be having with her. Whatever might happen with the other girls, Tash wasn't going to be part of it. She knew her future lay elsewhere and that was starting with moving back in with her parents in the Shire, at the other end of Sydney.

Tash and I were sitting in the cockpit, enjoying the early morning sun as we ate our breakfast, when Amy came up to join us holding her own bowl of cereal. It had been a late night and I wasn't surprised the others were a bit late in emerging.

Like Tash, she was dressed only in one of her small 'fuck me' bikinis; not that I could talk given I was only wearing speedos.

"What the hell was that noise?"

Tash and I both knew she was referring to the loud bang Tash had made when she'd kicked the bulkhead as her body had gone into some sort of seizure as she climaxed.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,239 Followers