Unexpected Threesome Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time after time, it would end with her whole lower body throwing itself uncontrollably about in muscular spasms, her usual climatic screams momentarily silenced into an alarming gurgle all of which left her shaking and fitting on her back or curled into a foetal position while her body was wracked by wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure for five to ten minutes. And through it all, between moans and screams, she'd be begging me to pin her on her back and fuck her some more mid-seizure.

Since the fingering that originally induced these orgasms was usually post my own climax, initially I was in no position to comply. But I soon learnt to bring the fingering forward - dismounting her mid session and well before I boiled up, to try for the big one - then penetrating her again immediately after the initial seizure, but while her body was still out of control.

That wasn't always easy. If she was in a foetal position I'd have to physically force her on her back and pin her down to penetrate her; she begging me to do so between moans, even as her body involuntarily resisted.

For me the effect was like riding a wild bronco, her body throwing me about as her vagina pressed tightly onto my manhood with each contraction. At first it was all too much for me; the intensity of the sex pushing me quickly into a mind blowing orgasm of my own. But I soon adjusted to this new sensation and managed to last a more respectable time, even if the final orgasm still blew my mind.

For her the effect was like poking a stick at an already angry tiger; sending her deeper into a crazy powerful sequence of climaxes.

To say that it made our sex life wildly intense is a massive understatement; even more so when you overlaid her little fetishes; like having sex with a bikini on and in and around the pool. As for her tendency to moan and cry out so loudly that you'd call it little less than screaming, that continued on as well. Fortunately, having sex back on the yacht wasn't one of Amy's fetishes; otherwise my relationship with Julie - and everyone else using the marina - would be even more fraught. And, as for the neighbours - it was lucky we were on an acreage in a double brick house; although Amy's desire for pool sex could still be a worry.

But it wasn't all about sex. In a way, the intensification of our sex life simply followed that of our emotional connection. I came to realise, Ellen and Issie had, to some extent, crowded out the depth to which my attachment to Amy could travel. It was always deep and full of love; but, in a way I didn't recognise until later, limited by the need to - if you will - spread the love around.

In contrast, my relationship with Liddy settled into quite something different.

Really, we rather quickly fell into the roles we'd been used to for so long; that of a long married couple.

The sex was maybe a bit more regular than a married couple of our age.

The only unusual feature was that, in contrast to Amy and most long married couples, Liddy was heavily into experimentation with the sex she sought. It is only a mild exaggeration to say she basically acquired a copy of the Kama Sutra and tried to work through the alternatives one by one. And part of the exaggeration was that she sought out other sources than the Kama Sutra.

As she explained, she had a life time of missionary sex. She wanted to see what else was on offer; even if our lack of youthfulness sometimes made what we were trying seem unwise - if good for a laugh.

It maybe demonstrates how damaging domestic violence can be to say that Liddy too found safe comfort and love in our relationship, whereas became quite alienated from the culture she had grown up in.

For two years, she'd travel back to New York for two months during the US Summer to catch up with her children. Amy loved it because she had me completely to herself.

But Liddy found it very disheartening. Her children were good to her, but her parents, siblings and the community in which she'd grown up, and felt so much a part, essentially rejected her for what they viewed as abandoning 'the good Jewish boy' in the person of her second, violent husband, and promiscuously taking up with a gentile.

After the second time, she never went back; her children instead coming out to stay with us at our place during our summer.

It was about that time that Amy started to push for what she might never otherwise get to experience; a wedding, or at least something as close to a wedding as our multiparty relationship would permit under the law.

By that time our friends, Liddy's children and my family had grown accustomed to our unusual living arrangements - even my children. And so, we organised something that looked and ran awfully like a wedding, but could be nothing more than a commitment ceremony; the 'brides' processing down an aisle - Amy in white followed by Liddy in pink and both looking stunning - before standing either side of their 'groom' as we made our commitments and followed it with a feast.

Ellen was in tears and Issie had a good cry too; but it was a beautiful marker to a beautiful phase of all of our lives.