Unexpected Threesome Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen and Amy made it a bit easier for me as I discovered that Ellen's relatively large and well positioned clit would get strongly stimulated by my fast moving shaft as I went the animal on her and that Amy, I suppose being Amy, was among those rare women who could actually orgasm on vaginal stimulation alone; especially if delivered with oomph.

I rolled on top of Amy and finding her already receptive to me, penetrated her.

Now as much as, Ellen especially, might think that I should instantly be overwhelmed by the need to furiously bang away at her, the simple fact is there are certain things I like to do for my own enjoyment first.

And in the case of Amy, that's definitely to suck and play with her nipples. With those nipples, on those breasts, on that body, what man wouldn't?

With the cabin light still on, I took a moment to look down and admire the stunning view under me. Amy was smiling back up at me, her soft, charming face already melting my heart. Her hair flowed down her left side, causing me to be careful not to lean on it in a way that would pull at it.

Up from her chest rose the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen in my life. Large, perfectly formed, golden olive orbs at the top of which sat dark brown nipples, slightly larger in diameter than what you might regard as standard petite ones, but nowhere near so large as to have that 'smeared all over the end of her breast' appearance (and in that regard, let me say, each to their own).

They were already firm buttons, but not yet the hard, extended, cut off telegraph poles into which I intended to shortly convert them. And the nipples themselves sat on slightly puffy areolas that surrounded the nipples like eroded volcanic cones, projecting them even further off the cap of her breasts.

Overwhelmed with desire, I took my first lick of them, bringing a delighted mewl from Amy and enjoying the way they tightened further against my tongue. Bringing a nipple into my mouth I sucked it up to a towering hardness, flicking it with my tongue and pushing the top of it against the roof of my mouth.

As Amy started moaning, I'd already decided to give her a nipple orgasm if I could. She squeals a lot less with them and it would make me feel less guilty in the event that going the animal on her didn't stimulate her the way it usually did.

Once one nipple was a towering wet hardness, I moved to the other, continually swapping over to keep them at their tightest.

It didn't take long, even if Amy's moaning was much louder than I would have liked.

She came with a deep mournful groan, clamping her vagina on my manhood as she did.

It was time to go the animal on her. Raising myself on outstretched arms to let me look down and be turned on by the body I was making love to, I started thrusting, hard and fast, encouraged by the hands Amy had on my butt.

It was impossible not to grunt, even if I did try and keep the noise down. The very nature of going the animal is a high energy exercise.

If I had hoped that both Amy and myself would quickly and quietly reach climaxes this way, I was to be sorely disabused -- although not with the sex itself.

Oh Amy was quick alright. For the first climax, then for the second. But there was nothing quiet about her. The first one might have been described as accompanied by loud moaning. By the second we were into the screaming register.

All the while I'm humping away at her for all its worth, unavoidably grunting as quietly as I can. I've got her rag dolling under me and her breasts wobbling up a treat. Amy's got a reasonable grip on me and my shaft is completely suffused with that warm highly pleasurable glow it gets shortly before you climax and my balls are brewing up a treat. But it just won't go to full orgasm and by this stage I wasn't going to miss out.

So I kept humping and Amy screamed out a third orgasm, this one with a chain of profanities..

"AAAHHH...OH FUCK...OH SHIT... OH gOD...aaahhhhh...oooohhhhh..."

After which she entered that phase where you can't actually tell whether what she's screaming about and reacting to a new orgasms or the previous one. And while the profanities subside, sort of like the initial 'surprise' of the initial hit of a massive orgasm has subsided, the screaming groans continue.

My shaft was now hot with what is usually that momentary pre-climatic pleasure; the pleasure on any other day you desperately try to extend but can't, but on this occasion I was desperately trying to blow away with an orgasm that just wouldn't burst.

It was so nice it was impossible not to react with a rolling...

"Oooouuu...ooouuuu...ooouuu..."

Amy is right. If you need to work hard to suppress the noise, it suppresses the pleasure too. But that moan was in turn broken up into staccato by the grunts that necessarily accompanied the effort required by my humping.

Almost desperate to find my climax, I slipped one of the hands supporting my elevated body under Amy's slim waist and lifted it as I thrust harder and faster again.

With her reduced contact with the bed, my thrusting was throwing Amy's body about; her whole chest and torso arcing up, her breasts throwing themselves up and down as I almost crazily sought the release of an orgasm.

But all that did was send Amy into new heights of climatic behaviour with even louder cries and screams. That in turn finally drove Amy to lift her hips and throw them back at me, clamping my shaft tightly as she did and dropping the register of her screams into a deep, growling, ear bursting...

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR..."

That did it. With my own bellowing groan, the first rope of cum exploded up my shaft to hose itself against Amy's cervix. I held her there, elevated with my shaft at full penetration as three additional ropes rushed pleasurably to follow the first, each drawing out from me an almost involuntary cry of ecstasy.

Completely spent from the process, I collapsed down onto Amy where my manhood continued to throb with hedonistic delight as additional climatic pulses wracked my body and Amy's contractions pummelled it.

But in that first moment of our silence, the reality of what I'd stepped into made itself known. From the front of the yacht came the unmistakable sounds of two women in sexual arousal; the moans and groans of women approaching climax.

One I recognised as Issie; notorious as we travelled on the yacht for masturbating as she watched and listened to me making love to one of the other Screw Girls. The other I didn't recognise and so had to be Shelley; presumably impaling herself on her boyfriend's monster erection.

My focus on those noises was momentarily lost as it seemed my body wanted to deliver an encore finale to my own climax. As if it had cleaned out every last drop of cum in my balls, collected it together and loaded it ready for firing, there was a sudden rush of pleasure exploded up my shaft, causing me to groan and arc up my back to grind my pubis into Amy's mound as I impossibly sought deeper penetration for an erection that was already bottomed out in her.

And predictably, that triggered Amy into another wave or climax as she cried out and ground back at me.

As we settled back down on the bunk, our bodies intertwined and joined together by my manhood penetrating the inner reaches of her body, we had to listen to the closing phases of the sexual performances of the others on the boat.

The way Issie's climatic final groan was throttled in the back of the throat, you could easily picture her tensing and curling up as she rolled about on her bunk.

Shelley, like Amy, seemed to manage multiple orgasms -- even if she didn't scream anywhere near as loudly -- until I could hear the grunt of Adam's climax bring it to an end.

The silence that followed on the boat was a complete contrast. Up front I could hear the shuffling of what might have been Shelley and Adam dealing with whatever mess they had created. That was all.

The master cabin of the yacht was well equipped to deal with mess. It had seen a lot of it.

But for the moment, it wasn't necessary. Amy was still well plugged by my erection and, in the post orgasmic, hormonal, oxytocin driven high she gets in, keen to keep our bodies intertwined as she pecked at my lips and kissed my cheek.

But as I softened and shrunk out of her, she forced a hand towel between her legs to allow us to continue to cuddle together.

I hadn't entirely forgotten Liddy was laying behind my back as I was turned facing Amy. I doubted she had fallen asleep and I figured it was time to at least give her enough attention for a good night kiss.

I gave Amy a final kiss and turned towards Liddy, intertwining our bodies as I embraced her and nuzzled her cheek. She whispered in my ear...

"Can you finger me? I don't think I can sleep after watching that."

"What? Traumatised?"

"No, aroused and as frustrated as all hell."

Her request was nothing if not realist. Fingering is about all the performance she was going to get from me in the next few hours. I can't refract like a 20 year old any more, however many breasts in fuck me bikinis are dangled in my line of sight.

I caressed the back of my hand down her stomach and between her legs to find a very wet and open crease. Her bud was already swollen and womanhood receptive of digital penetration.

But Liddy's body and how to play it was well known to me. By inserting two fingers to rake against her g spot, rubbing her clit with the thumb of the same hand and sucking on her nipples, I had her orgasm within a few minutes. At least Liddy knew how to do it quietly; having had a lot of practice at the yacht she was travelling on in the Pacific before she came to join mine.

I stayed cuddled up with her and facing Liddy as I drifted off to sleep, with Amy cuddled into my back, her hand around my waist and circling my balls.

12