University Years

Story Info
A cyclone produces some erotic bedfellows.
6.6k words
4.75
30.3k
35

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

As late January had signalled the approaching start of a new term and a new year at James Cook University in Townsville, I'd advertised the availability of two rooms for rent in my three bedroom apartment.

Accommodation was short and the replies had been numerous.

But I'd eventually settled on a pair of cousins from Sydney; two girls, who looked enough alike they could have been twins, starting out their first year in the Marine Biology course for which the University is famous, based as it is around a study of the Great Barrier Reef.

The decision hadn't been a difficult one. They were a sweet, stunningly attractive, almost innocent young 19 year olds with what came across as having engaging, playful and entertaining personalities. As a 24 year old PhD student in the same faculty, I might have almost regarded them as kids; too young for my sexual attention. But that didn't stop them from being a pleasant enough addition to the household.

In that first month, I found the choice had been a good one. We got on well. The household was a relaxed, well-functioning one and they both had great sense of humours which always made for entertaining conversation. But the more I got to know them, the more I was amazed by how co-joined they were. Their whole lives seemed to have been shared together since birth. Same schools, same friend groups, same sense of humour and manner of speaking, and now same career ambitions at the same University, living in the same apartment.

If there was any surprise, it was to discover just how innocent the girls really were. From a catholic all-girls school in an upper middle class suburb in the Northern part of Sydney, they'd revealed -- without any sense of embarrassment in a somewhat inebriated late night after dinner discussion - they were both relationship and sexual virgins. Both being swats, determined to get into this course, and without boys hanging around them at the school itself, they just hadn't had time to get involved in serious relationships.

I, in the process, had to reveal my own history. A sort of serial monogamist; two girlfriends where the relationship had come to an end for geographical reasons as they'd finished their courses but I had needed to linger on in the town to continue my studies.

Their relative innocence didn't seem to make them what I might call prudish. As they'd ducked from the bathroom to their bedrooms, I'd got to know their sleep attire well enough. Liz's was a pair of very brief string sided, Brazilian backed panties, matched with a variety of close fitting string shouldered stretch cotton crop tops; with a very nice midriff display in between. I couldn't help but notice that, without a bra underneath, they'd displayed her very cute and perky c cup breasts very nicely; her nipples often discernible as sensuously shaped bulges in her top.

Eve's was one of a number of silken nighties; low cut enough at the front to display ample cleavage and suggest a viewing from the right angle would offer more than a peak of the breast that pushed out the front of the tailored garments and mini enough to suggest I'd be able to see her panties too if I viewed it from just a little lower. But sitting on the lounge as I was, I got to see neither.

Mind you, as they donned bikinis to swim with me in the apartment's pool, I'd got to see and admire even more of their bodies. But there's always something about being allowed to see things others can't; and sleepwear like theirs was certainly in that basket.

More embarrassingly, the girls had also discovered I sleep naked when, after I thought they'd gone to bed, I tried slipping out to the laundry to retrieve a pair pf pants I'd need in the morning; only to discover them in the kitchen in the last acts of closing down for the night. It had been fleeting and I quickly apologised; explaining it was might night attire and I didn't think they'd still be up. But I think it offered them more amusement at my embarrassment than shock at my nakedness.

It was the beginning of March that a late season cyclone (hurricane to some) was approaching the area. As we went to bed that night, it was raining heavily and a strong wind was blowing, but the forecast was for it to move away from the coast, rather than towards us. Still, we'd prepared the apartment as well as we'd could; although apart from making sure the windows were closed, the patio furniture was brought in and the cars were parked under shelter, there wasn't much we could do.

It was the early hours of the morning that I was woken by what was becoming an increasingly violent storm. The wind was literally screaming. And while that was bad enough, it was the occasional very loud banging noises as things got blown about and hit something else that really made you jump in your bed; especially if it seemed to have hit out building. My bedroom was on the downwind side of the building. But I wondered how the girls were going on the other side; where both wind, rain and possibly foreign objects would be pounding on their window.

My question was half answered when I heard a knock at the door and Liz ask if she could come in. She didn't wait for a response. As she entered the darkened room, she asked...

"I'm scared. Do you mind if I sleep in here."

I wasn't surprised. They don't get these sort of storms in Sydney and I could see how terrifying it would be. But she'd caught me naked, displaying a partial night erection and without even a sheet covering me.

"Sure. You can sleep on the floor or on the bed. Whichever you prefer. But you have caught me naked."

Her voice was quivering in obvious fear as she answered. I just hoped it was of the storm and not of me...

"The bed is big. I'd prefer on the bed if I could. I need to be close to someone."

She lay on the bed. But even though I'd moved to one side of the bed, she put herself closer to me than I would have expected.

We were talking intermittently about the storm -- conversation inhibited by the background noise -- when an almighty 'bang' rocked the building. There was little doubt it was a direct strike on the building and it simply added to the threatening noises of our building itself being under strain.

Liz almost jumped across the bed; her body pushed against my flank as her arm crossed my chest and held me tightly. I put my arm under her neck to offer her a reassuring cuddle. A moment later Eve charged into the room. Approaching from what was now my side of the bed, she asked in a broken, quivering voice ...

"Can I join you?"

Not even waiting for a reply, I could sense her feeling for a space next to me but finding none. As another loud 'bang' rocked the building, she quite literally jumped on me; lying face down on top of me, her arm wrapped crushingly around my neck, her high positioning relative to mine leaving my chin positioned between her breasts and her body shaking almost violently.

I put my spare arm around her, resting it, in what I hoped would be reassuringly, in the small of her back.

But there was a slight problem. Actually, not a slight one at all.

When the storm had woken me up, I'd had a full night boner. It had waxed and waned a little, but I'd been though cyclones before and that of itself wasn't enough to render me flaccid. When Liz had come onto my bed and more so when she'd pushed herself against me, that had brought an end to any ambiguity about the state of my arousal. It was back to a full, quite hard, boner.

Now Eve, with her legs spread across me, had her crotch positioned mere millimetres from the tip of it. She may or may not have felt it as she jumped on me. It had all happened so quickly, I couldn't be sure. What I was sure of as she started, still in her shaking state, to squirm down to align herself better with my positioning was that she was about to have the top of an erection jammed up into her panties.

When the contact was made, as far as I could tell, it was me rather than her who got the greater shock. What the tip of my erection felt was not a pair of panties, but bare flesh. I had expected her, as she came into contact with it, to lift herself over it and capture it between our torsos. But that didn't happen either. Instead, for a while, it just acted as a movement blocker. Well, some of the movement anyway. Because she was still shaking like a leaf and that translated to a vibration like movement of her crease against the tip of my erection.

Had Liz not being lying closely by my side, I might have shuffled to the side to make room for me to roll Eve onto the bed beside me. But Liz was as scared as Eve. She might have let Eve force a leg down between me and her own legs, but that was the limit of the ground she was conceding.

I figured if Eve was chill with the situation, then so was I. Frankly, there wasn't much I could do about it and, even in her nervous state, there can't have been any ambiguity to Eve about the situation down there.

I did rather wish there had been more light in the room. I could feel against the flesh of my shoulder that as she'd jumped on me, her flimsy nightie had been pulled down enough to expose at least one of her breasts -- maybe both - and was at that time sitting very much in my field of vision. Like Liz, on the occasions I'd seen Eve in her nightie, and every time I'd seen her in her bikini, her nipples had created quite a nice little dimple in the material covering them; teasing me enough to want to see them in the flesh. Oh well. Maybe in the morning.

Once Eve had felt the tip of my erection pushed firmly into her crotch, she had stopped edging down. What I had originally felt was the tip pushed into, for want of a better way of describing it, a flat pad of Eve's crotch flesh. But after about ten minutes I started to sense a change in that situation. It was now pushed into, again for want of a better description, a more complex environment. To put it bluntly, I was pretty sure I could feel her labia embracing more than the tip of the bell, which made me convinced I was now located in her aroused cease.

What's more, it felt moist. It could have just been pre-cum from me, but something told me it was more than that.

I wondered whether her nervous vibration of my erection against her crease hadn't stimulated her clit enough to arouse her and it was now actually rubbing against her clit with every movement.

All the while my cock had been begging me to surge it. I'd resisted for as long as I could, but eventually surrendered to the urge; feeling it slip momentarily through her crease before it suddenly came to a stop as it was captured within a void. There was no doubt where it was; it was shallowly penetrated into her vagina.

Now as she kept shaking, I felt my cock slip deeper and deeper inside her. Initially it was just as the bend that Eve had forced in it had straightened out and her vagina opened up to its presence. I certainly had the impression that the vibration and shallow penetration was encouraging her vagina to respond by opening up further. But soon enough, she was clearly pushing down again.

It wasn't long before, she was fully penetrated by my shaft. More than that, the base of my cock was pressed hard against her vaginal opening. Her shaking had moderated, but I could still feel it.

What Liz thought of Eve's actions, I didn't know. The arm Liz had across my chest had been slowly pushed down as Eve had realigned herself. It was now more across my stomach; where at least both my and Eve's stomach had some give to accommodate the arm without crushing it.

Plus I felt some signs that Eve was elevating her upper torso a bit. Her breasts weren't pushed flat against my chest; instead I felt them as two distinct, quite delightfully firm, protuberances; the hard buttons of her nipples moving against my chest as she shook.

Her head was draped across my shoulder, on the opposite side to Liz's; but with the background noise, I had no hope of hearing anything other than a shouted comment, even though I could feel her breath on the side of my head.

Her vagina was tight; but I put that more to her virginity than any attempt to grip me.

As to what I thought if all of this, it was hard to say. At first I was concerned Eve was finding herself in a position she might not be happy with. But as it became more clear her actions were, at worst accepting and at best deliberate, I could self-examine my own opinion of the situation.

A beautiful young woman had just, admittedly without asking, impaled herself on my erection. I could live happily with that. It wasn't as though I couldn't have halted the process at any moment. I was a wiling recipient of what she was offering. The real question was what was to happen now.

That question was partly answered when her actions had ceased to be a shake, so much as a grind. She was pushing hard down on the base of my shaft and firmly against my pubis and circling as she also brushed her nipples across her chest. I couldn't hear anything, but the flow of her breath across my ear was becoming both more rapid, but also drawn out on the exhale.

A series of deeply exhaled breath and the pummelling of my shaft by her vaginal contractions were the only signals I could pick up of her orgasm.

With that, she simply laid motionless on top of me, leaving me still fully penetrated. It wasn't an uncomfortable position to be in. Eve was slim and light, so the pleasure of her body being pressed against mine easily outweighed any burden of her weight. What she had been doing was not particularly stimulating for me, so she hadn't left me half way to an orgasm and I'd jerked myself off the previous night after an afternoon frolicking in the pool with them had left me feeling a bit sexually deprived, so wasn't excessively randy. My erection was enjoying its presence in her body but not really demanding more.

In terms of interacting with the girls, it was too noisy to talk and too dark to look, so I just laid there; listening to the worst of the storm very slowly abate.

Somewhere, I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up again, the dawn was just starting to break; a bleak grey light penetrating my room. I found myself with my head turned towards Liz; her beautiful face millimetres from mine, our breaths intermingling as she in turn rested there, still seemingly asleep.

As I came back to a full state of consciousness, a few additional things became evident. I was still deeply penetrated in Eve, and she was resting absolutely still on top of me, only the slow rise and fall of her breathing signally the life inside her. Her head was also pushed firmly against the back of mine; making it difficult for me to turn towards her.

Then I realised the hand I had reassuringly on her lower back, almost on her butt, was resting on her bare flesh; I explored momentarily to find as she'd pushed herself down on me, her nightie had ridden up, leaving the bottom half of her torso naked.

Finally I focused on the weather. The mere fact it wasn't top of my list said something about the storm having abated. It was still windy and still raining hard. But the worst of the storm had passed.

Not wanting to wake the girls after a sleepless night, I could do little but lie there; enjoying both the restful countenance of Liz's face and the capture of my manhood inside Eve's snatch.

It was maybe fifteen minutes later, as the dawn light grew stronger that Liz opened her eyes. For a moment we stared at each other and then exchanged grins before she bent towards me and kissed me...

"Thank you for looking after us last night."

"I'm not sure I did all that much."

Without her moving much, Liz's eyes scanned the limp figure of Eve resting on top of me before pushing herself as tightly against me as she could, bringing her face back to mine and instigating another kiss. But this was no peck on the lips. Her tongue deeply penetrated my mouth and she held it there as our tongues wrestled seductively.

I felt the hand she had across my stomach, captured as it was between Eve's and my torsos, slowly push itself lower down; her fingers clearly feeling out for something as she moved it. I sucked my stomach in to give it as much room as possible. Finally she reached my pubis, ran her fingers through my pubic hair and pushed a bit further down to the base of my shaft. She felt it between two fingers, pushed it down and finding it immovable, I assumed concluded it was captured in Eve's body rather than pushed up perpendicular, then circled it with her fingers trying to feel where it was.

Probably the fact Eve stayed asleep through all this was testament to how exhausted she'd been by the nervous energy she'd expended.

Gently withdrawing her hand altogether, Liz asked...

"Can you move this way sideways?"

She opened up a gap between our bodies. It wasn't difficult, Eve weighted almost nothing. I could crabwalk on my back sideways without even having Eve move against me. I closed the full body width gap that Liz opened up, with Eve still asleep.

"Can you roll her off?"

I cradled Eve's head with one hand while the other supported her hips as I rolled sideways; easing her weight sideways onto the bed. Starting to get some idea of Liz's intentions, I gently withdrew myself from Eve; surprised how significantly her mucus had glued my shaft into her vagina. Then I took a moment to admire Eve's breasts where they hung out the front of her nightie before I rolled myself back towards Liz. I followed her as she shuffled across to the other side of the bed, before she asked...

"Can we have sex too?"

"I thought you're a virgin."

"I am, and so was Eve. But we had no intentions of being virgins all our life. We got birth control implants before we came up hoping that we could do something about it."

Hoping they could do something about it? These beauties could get themselves laid by any straight man they fancied. I felt privileged to be asked.

"Well of course the answer is yes."

Liz had her panties off before I finished my answer, then pulled her top off too; fully revealing a woman of outstanding youthful beauty. My manhood, now exposed to her view too, involuntarily surged as I scanned down the body now exposed to me; anxious to perform the task that had been set for it. I felt the need to ask...

"How would you like to do it?"

"I don't know. What would you suggest?"

That would infer I was some expert on the topic. I'd never made love to a virgin before, let alone had one ask for instructions. Neither of my two girlfriends had been virgins when I met them...

"Well, I suppose we should get to know each other before we get down to serious business."

I closed the gap between our bodies, putting my arm over her waist to draw her in for some foreplay. Liz's lower arm went straight for my sticky cock; wrapping her hand around it and giving it a few light jerks, as if testing its suitability for the purpose. Her upper arm followed the lead of mine in embracing me over my waist.

We kissed; timidly at first and then passionately as our confidence in each other's willing participation increased. There was something in her kiss that really turned me on. Something that told me our bodies were highly compatible. I just hoped she had the same reaction.

If her approach to our pashing was any indication, I think she did. She was all over me like a rash; in a wild, crazy, lustful, very pleasurable way. Her hands explored and caressed every inch of my body with what seemed like an urgency.

I rolled her on top of me so we could both bring both our hands fully into action in touching up the other. I cupped her breast with one hand while slipping the other between our lower torsos to try and finger her. I found her vulva open, her crease moist and her clit easily locatable and firm.

She moaned a little with the first stimulation of her clit, but then took over the process as she started to rub it on the hard shaft that bisected my lower torso; slowly elevating herself off my chest to give her a better angle and more movement.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers
12