Unexpected Threesome Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to admit, as the weather had got warmer with our travels north and the bikinis had become almost the norm, I myself felt my own libido more active; helped along even more by Ellen's flirtatiousness. But it was more than satisfied by meeting Liddy's and Amy's demands. But her comment on Amy caught me by surprise.

"What makes you think Amy's bottling it up?"

"I don't know. Just a sense. She's so deep that girl. So loving and thoughtful but with this enormous need for sex. And the two are in conflict at the moment. My vibe is that the unfulfilled demand doesn't go away, it just sort of stores itself up. But I could be wrong. I think at the least you'll be going for a long walk today."

I could feel Liddy shuffling under the weight of my lower torso, which in my rush to cum, I hadn't properly supported on my knees. I withdrew my still hard shaft and rolled off her...

"Should we see what the others are up to?"

Getting dressed required nothing more than returning our swimwear to its proper coverage of our bodies. As I came I deck I found the cockpit empty and the cabin roof covered in a line-up of apparently asleep, attractive women who it seemed had made a mutual decision to go topless. Four pairs of naked breasts and jutting nipples ran in an almost straight-line towards the mast.

Momentarily distracted by them, it took me a moment to notice the other revelation; on Adam, who was closest to the mast and furthest from me. In his sleep he had become aroused. Fully aroused from what I could tell. His erection had escaped his swimmers and its exposed bare flesh now ran in a line parallel to his torso, but standing proud of it, to a point almost half way between his navel and his nipples and of a massive girth that made me wonder where the hell his body got the blood from to fill that thing. His current state probably hadn't been helped by the fact he and Shelley were close alongside each other and each had their hand tucked inside the waistband of the others' swimmers.

In Adam's case, his hand was under the elastic of Shelley's waistband, but because the front triangle was so small, then rested in her crotch against the outside of the gusset of her pants; probably touching her labia.

Shelley's hand was well inside Adam's pants, but the waistband was now lifted by his erection so far off his lower torso that it no longer touched her hand.

Funnily, my first reaction was that, while I could be sure the girls had applied sun screen to their breasts, it was lucky Adam's exposure was in the shadow of the mast.

As Liddy followed behind me, her eyes went straight to Adam's exposure. While clearly transfixed by the sight, she leaned towards me as she whispered...

"Fuck, I don't think I'd like that thing inside me. I don't know how Shelley does it."

Sitting in the shade of the cockpit awing, I left Liddy there while I went down to get us both a cool drink. When I returned her eyes were still firmly focused on Adam's erection. She knew it, and she knew I knew it. As I passed her the drink, she pulled my ear down to her mouth...

"Now you know why libidos are running hot."

Liddy had positioned herself high on the coaming of the side of the cockpit that had given her the best view of Adam's member, leaving me the side that give the best view of the line-up of breasts. It was funny that, as we quietly chatted, neither of us made any great pretence about looking anywhere except at the distracting sights; nor objected to the other doing so.

It was probably about fifteen minutes before Amy, second from us, stirred. She put her head up, looked left and right, took a second look at Adam's erection, then slowly collected her senses together before joining us back in the cockpit; sitting, still topless, next to Liddy, asking...

"How long has Adam been like that?"

"Don't know. Ever since we've been sitting her fifteen minutes ago. Probably most of the time he's been asleep."

"God it's big. Poor Shelley."

"She doesn't seem to complain."

"So you haven't seen the chilled dildo she has to use to settle things down after she's had sex with it."

"No, surprisingly, she hasn't showed me that. Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please."

I ducked below to get Amy a drink, refilling mine and Liddy's as I did.

As I sat back down, it was maybe unsurprising that I now found the remaining line up of bare breasts a little less distracting then before. Amy's body glistened with sweat, giving her flawless skin a sensuous sheen. Her lithe muscular figure sat proud, her stomach a flat plank of taut flesh that ran down to her bulging mound.

Her breasts stood effortlessly projecting from her body; perky and yet showing just enough drop, given her age and their size, to give them a reassurance of their being real. At the peak of them jutted those glorious nipples I found so compelling.

The sweat had permeated her crotch too; a damp line highlighting the crease than ran through her gusset from half way up her mound to the base of her pelvic floor.

That's not to reduce the visual attraction and distracting value of Liddy sitting next to her; almost a more mature but very well preserved version of Amy. Her large breasts with their teasingly small covering and gusset of her pants pulled into a camel toe and still wet from our earlier activities both made it difficult for me to look away.

Even though it had been barely half an hour since I'd cum into Liddy, a pleasurable flood of blood into my manhood provided a noticeable swelling in my pants.

We chatted for about another fifteen minutes before Amy suddenly stood up and crossed the cockpit towards me; her breasts filling my vision. He took both my hands in hers and induced me to stand up...

"Let's swim ashore and go for a walk."

There was no saying no to that request. After Amy put her bikini top back on and we put a pair of thongs (the Australian name for flip flops) for each of us in a light nylon haversack on my back, we dove off the bow pulpit and swam the short distance to the shore.

Once again, Amy seemed to have already worked out where we were going. We walked north along the beach for a short distance before coming to the entrance to a track inland heading to Solway Lookout.

Once the lookout was nearly in sight, Amy was surveying the south side of the track, looking for an area of sparser bush. Finding a bit of a clearing, she took us gingerly -- since we were dressed only in swimwear - off the track and about 100 meters down a slope at the end of which was a tiny sandy beach at the head of a deep indentation; too small for a yacht to safely moor in and in any case too open to the present southerly wind pattern for anyone to want to do so.

She seemed quite pleased with herself about her discovery of this very private beach. Leading me by the hand as she explored it, we ended up on the water's edge on its eastern side. Sensuously slipping the straps of the now empty haversack off my shoulders, she placed it on a rock and kicked off her thongs alongside it...

"Let's go for a swim."

It was soon clear -- if I hadn't already guessed -- that swimming was the least of her intentions. We'd only gently waded out into lower chest deep water before she turned and tightly embraced me; wrapping her legs around my hips and grinding her crotch against the bulge of my manhood as she kissed me.

If Liddy's words of warning were even half right, Amy was going to be seeking more than one erection's worth of attention But, I had no reason to resist her obvious need for carnal indulgence, even if it was a bit too early since my interaction with Liddy for my manhood to fully react. It firmed up a bit and bulged enough for Amy to have something to rub herself on, but it was nothing like an erection. But there were plenty of other tricks we had between us to ensure we both enjoyed the waiting time.

Since Amy was supporting herself with her embrace of me, I could spare one hand, from the two I'd previous had wrapped around her butt, to bring up to tweak her nipple.

Because she is so sensitive to nipple stimulation, as her excitement grew and her need for deep kissing passed, I folded my head down to suck the other nipple; unable to spare a hand to pull aside her bikini top, so sucking and tonguing it's jutting projection through the unlined, gossamer material.

As she kept rubbing herself against me, Amy was moaning into the air above my head. Not screaming, but quite noisily, until with a...

"Ua...ua...ua...ug...ug..." she came, thrusting her crotch repeatedly down on my bulge as her legs tensed around me.

I'd already thought about what I'd do next. Amy responds best to a series of almost continuous orgasms. Once she's in the pattern of climaxing, they come thick and fast; until eventually you can't tell whether she's having new ones or just having additional waves of the previous one.

I unwrapped her arms from around my neck and legs from around my waist as I encouraged her to momentarily float free in the water. Then as quickly as I could, I brought my shoulders down to the water surface and hooked Amy's legs over them; pulling her towards me until her crotch was in my face, just above the water's surface.

Amy has always had a bit of a fetish about sex in the water. [She asserts] for reason relating to her past which are much too complex to unpack here, she has a much stronger fetish about bikini sex; sex with her bikini on and, if it must be pulled aside, as little aside as possible.

The thin, narrow crotch of her bikini pants had been pushed deeply into her crease as she bounced on my manhood; plastered in its wet state against the flesh underneath in a way that moulded itself to every feature.; especially the swollen bud of her clit.

I resisted my personal temptation to pull the gusset aside and instead flicked my tongue against where her clit created a small bulge in the material. Amy moaned in pure delight.

Her mound is custom designed for me giving her oral. That beautiful bulge fits so nicely under my top lip and teeth while I can then bring my lower more or less to where her vaginal opening is really comfortably to play my tongue against her clit or even stick in her vagina.

Ignoring the salty taste of her gusset, I rubbed my tongue firmly and rapidly against her bud, causing her to start moaning quite loudly. Thank goodness we'd started out early enough to be well ahead of the day trippers from Airlie Beach. Anyone visiting the lookout in the next hour is going to get a noisy performance.

Since Amy seemed to be floating her upper body OK, I took my hands from under her and reached up to tweak both nipples. That just upped the noise factor and caused her to start quivering on the edge of an orgasm.

It was long coming. Arching her back, she inadvertently submerged her head, her loud cry suddenly terminating in a stream of bubbles before she just as quickly came up spluttering, reached down and grabbed my head to hold it firmly into her crotch as she squirmed about in orgasmic bliss, moaning away.

But I've learnt to play Amy's body by now. No, that's putting it wrongly. She's taught me to play it. When she holds my head in like that, it's not -- as I originally took it to be - a request to simply hold it in place. She wants me to keep going.

I rubbed her bud some more, playing vigorously with her tweaked up nipples at the same time. The moan became an ear piercing scream as she again threw her head and arms theatrically back, her scream again silenced by the immersion of her head. Her thighs clamped around my head, twisting about, almost threatening to rip it off.

The twisting stopped as her head emerged momentarily. You could hear her suck in a breath, start to moan again and promptly disappearing as her thighs started twisting again, this time accompanied by her jerking her crotch back at me.

Three times she did that as I continued to stimulate her. But eventually I thought it was getting a bit out of control. Amy's got great water confidence, which is no doubt why she wasn't going to let the little matter of her head being under water spoil a great orgasm or two. But if I drowned her that way it would take a bit of explaining.

As her orgasms settled, she floated on the surface, panting rapidly.

I took her legs and eased them off my shoulders, bringing my body alongside hers as I pushed her to shallower water. When her head could rest on the bottom and her face be safely clear of the water, I lay her on her back with myself alongside her, half over her body.

She grabbed me around the neck...

"Oh my god Ned, what are you...oooohhhhh"

I'd stuck my hand down her bikini bottoms and fingered her clit. Already highly sensitised it had immediately triggered her moaning again. I was hoping what I was going to try to do next would make up for everything she'd missed on the trip. But it only has any hope of working if she's really worked up. And even then it's an unpredictable proposition, which is why I rarely try for it.

My finger penetrated her vagina and started rubbing her g spot, while my thumb continued to play against her clit and I moved my head down to suck her nipple; triple stimulating her.

The intimacy of the contact with her brought my manhood to life. As Amy felt it stretch out my swimmers, she helped it get to the vertical alongside my stomach, used her hand to tidily sheath my swimwear around the upper part of it, wrapped her hand around it and started jerking me off.

I gently pulled her hand away and kissed it; signalling that was too early. I needed to keep my endurance for what I had in mind and what she'd been doing was a bit too nice.

As the triple stimulation continued, Amy got progressively louder. When I thought she was on the verge of an orgasm, instead of rubbing her clit with my thumb, I fluttered it rapidly against it. In the ideal world, I would have still kept firmly rubbing her g spot; but that about as hard as patting your head while rubbing your stomach. Inevitably, one taints the other.

It didn't matter. It worked anyway.

Her legs kicked out powerfully as her body tensed rigid; an orgasmic scream half got out before it was silenced in her throat. Within moments, her whole body was quivering and shaking violently, a garble of noises emerging from her.

It's what the girls call an orgasmic seizure.

Between garbles she got out...

"Ned...go...the...animal."

It was predictable. It's what they always want at this point. I'm meant to pin their quivering body to the ground, penetrate them and thrust wildly. It evidently makes what was already a brain exploding orgasm a cosmic one.

I'd already unsheathed my erection and pulled aside the gusset of her bikini pants. I did as she asked, at least in terms of pinning her shaking body down and penetrating her.

But I wasn't ready to blow away my erection just yet. I had additional plans for her, and I didn't think that was really necessary to give her what she wanted.

Instead I delivered a series of hard, spaced thrusts. It worked. Her body was so rigid, the first couple were like fucking a log; although a log with a lovely warm vagina. It thrust her further up on the beach, just like if you'd kicked a log. Which was just as well because the tide was coming in fast, still barely leaving her face above water.

Weather the thrusts break the spasm or just take effect at its natural ending I'll never know, but the fourth one caused her to arch her back and throw her hips up so powerfully, they took me with it, as she cried out...

"OH FUCK, SHIT, OH NED, OH MY GOD, OH NED, YES, YES..."

I rode her as best I could, delivering a few more thrusts as I gained enough traction to do so. But I knew any more after that were giving diminishing marginal returns while bringing me closer to an eruption.

I lay down on her and held her tightly with my erection inside her as her body continued to quiver, spasm and squirm in orgasm under me, her moaning and cries nearly deafening the ear I had next to her cheek.

Finally she started to settle down. I knew her body would be full of oxytocin and other hormones and they have an effect on Amy more powerful than anyone else I've ever seen. She wrapped her arms around my neck in a near stranglehold, kissing me passionately...

"Oh Ned, you're wonderful, I love you so much. How can you do all that for me..."

Before she returned to kissing me between repeating... "I love you..." time and time again.

After a few moments, she asked...

"Have you climaxed?"

"No."

She clamped herself on my erection and started thrusting from underneath.

"Don't do that, I've got more planned for you. But we can have a bit of a rest first."

"What, you really mean more. What sort of more?"

"Maybe a g spot banger and then maybe we can finish with a go the animal."

"Oh my god. You'll kill me or make me very happy."

"Hopefully the latter."

It was the middle of the flood tide and with a six meter rise, coming in fast. Soon it was only my knees on the ground that kept us above water. Still penetrated, I let us drift out a bit until we could kneel upright; face to face in a tight embrace.

In this state, Amy just loves to hold and stroke my body as I do the same for her; exchanging sweet nothings and expressions of love. From Amy the words come from deep within the heart; gushing out with a depth of emotion I can't even start to imagine, let alone emulate. They touch me, but also leave me feeling guilty. Guilty firstly because of our age difference and the continuing fear I have that she's wasting her younger years on me.

The second is that, although I love her dearly and deeply, I'm of an age and come from a generation of males that aren't well practiced in vocalising love. I might mean the words I say, but I feel I say them because I have to, rather than from an insatiable need to express them. Indeed, expressing them this effusively feels strange.

The continued penetration of her as this happens was a novelty. Usually I would have come by this point and my erection would have subsided.

It seemed to intensify the feelings Amy put in to stroking and kissing me -- 'pashing me' in Australian terms. She kept bearing down on it, making sure it was in the deepest penetration possible and I suspected, grinding her clit against me. It was a suspicion that might have been confirmed when she suddenly tensed and came again; although with nothing like the vocal or physical drama that accompanied her earlier orgasms.

Deliberately I let a combination of the rising tide and a slight drift seaward take us into chest deep water that let me stand fully up while having Amy with her feet just off the ground; her weight carried largely by the buoyancy of the water, but with just the right amount borne by my manhood where it penetrated her. As the tide rose I bounced us shoreward, to maintain us at the optimum depth.

It let us share our bodies in a state of lovely weightless intimacy - almost inescapable because of the way my shaft pinned her to me -- while making the caressing of each other's bodies a lazy sensuous affair.

The water wasn't cold; but nor, at this time of year did it have a tropical warmth.

Eventually the heat was being drained from our bodies, both in terms of temperature and in terms of Amy's hormonal hots. I figured it was time to finish this. At first I walked, almost hopped towards the shore. When too much of her body was out of the water for buoyancy to do the job, I put my hands under her butt to take some of the load off my shaft.

But as we got to crotch deep water -- water deep enough to break our fall but shallow enough to let us use our limbs to keep our heads above water -- I bound her body too me and capsized us; trying to keep myself penetrated in her as we inched our way closer to the beach.