Unexpected Threesome Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we got to the water's edge, I drove her body half way up on to the soft dry sand above the water line, and rolled over on top of her; giving her one last kiss before withdrawing and kneeling between her legs.

What the girls long ago christened the g spot banger is Amy's favourite sex position. It basically gives her repeated g spot orgasms without brewing me up to much.

I lifted her hips up to the level of my crotch, then held it there as she hooked her legs over my shoulders. Adjusting the height to make sure each thrust is delivered in a slight upward direction, I bent my shaft down to penetrate her.

After a few test thrusts to make sure I'm firmly raking the tip of my shaft across Amy's shallowly located g spot and to give me the muscle memory to make sure I don't accidently pop out, I started delivering regular, fast thrusts into her; penetrating about three quarters of the way in and withdrawing until I was only a quarter penetrated; maximising the time spent stimulating her g spot.

The effect on Amy, especially in her sexually heightened state, was almost instant; sending her into a continuous succession of orgasms. The loud screaming orgasms for which she is famous. The payoff for me, apart from knowing how much pleasure I was giving her, is getting to look down and watch my shaft penetrate and withdraw repeatedly from her body; a visual erotic delight.

It was enhanced in this case by the way the pulled aside leg elastic of Amy's wet bikini pants squeezed in her mound and labia; causing them to bulge even more sexually suggestively than normally. And by the way her jutting nipples sat on high beam in her tiny wet plastered bikini top as they bounced to my thrusts.

I tend to lose track of time fucking Amy like this, and lose count of her orgasms even if I can distinguish one from the next.

As the tide had come in, I kept using the thrusts to push her up the beach, stepping forward on my knees as I did. I knew for the ending, I'd like to have her head out of the water but her hips far enough in to avoid the sand getting in inconvenient places; the negligible wavelets coming into the bay not being big enough to stir up any large grain sand within the water itself.

It seemed to me faster than normal when Amy suddenly squealed "broken vagina", pulled herself away from me and curled up on her side in a foetal position, with her legs still either side of mine, as she continued to shudder, quiver and rock herself through multiple orgasms; her screaming reduced to a succession of loud wailing like moans.

She tells me her g spot becomes so overstimulated it, in her words, takes control of her body: delivering a sequence of overwhelmingly powerful orgasms without further stimulation by me. Or that's her reading on what's happening to her anyway.

Which is why the demand that I knew would quickly follow always confused me. Because between those moans, she called out, one word at a time between moans because that's all she was able to get out before being convulsed by a wave of orgasm...

"Go...the...animal...NOW."

That's no small request. It means I have to fight her body back into flat on her back and pin her there as I penetrate her, then fuck her passionately. All while she's throwing herself about under me. It's way more challenging then her request to do the same after her seizure orgasm because I actually need to fight her body to pin her on her back.

And how does this possibly interact with her withdrawing from me with an overstimulated g spot? Well, Amy being Amy, if only fifteen percent of women can have true 'vaginal' orgasms, she's one of them. Evidently going the animal negligibly stimulates her g spot, but overlaying vaginal orgasms on those her g spot are still producing is just insane. In a great sort of way. Or so I'm told.

I did as I was told; holding her by her shoulder as I rolled her resisting body onto her back, then pinned her there with my full weight lying on her as I surged my erection through her crease until it found the void it was seeking. It went in easily, immediately being pummelled by the contractions of her raging orgasms.

Holding myself up on outstretched arms, I looked down at the body -, the beautiful person - I started vigorously banging away at. She looked ravaged. Her glorious long hair, the right side of her face and the side and top of her right breast were covered in the white, dry sand she'd been rolling her wet body on. The bikini top over her right breast was partly dislodged by the same squirming about as it had been forced into the sand.

The effect was almost instant. Her loud moans became profane screaming...

"OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...YES, YES, YES...YES NED, YES...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...YES"

Even as her hands held my butt firmly into her, she was bucking under me, throwing me about so much it was making it hard to deliver the thrusts she'd asked for. I grounded my knees more firmly under my haunches to act like something of a sprung suspension to cope with it.

Highly aroused, I put my right hand under the small of her back and lifted her hips and lower torso up to meet my pounding thrusts. There was something viscerally exciting about fucking her like that. Was it an act of male dominance that I had her body in my arms like that? An act of control...of ownership? Or was it merely a loving embrace?

Unfortunately I think it was more the former than the latter, but I was fucking her all the harder for it.

It had an effect on Amy too. The hands on my butt grasped me all the firmer, as if trying to merge our bodies. And as much as I might have doubted it was even possible, her orgasmic cries became all the louder and more desperate.

We'd been making out on the beach for more than an hour. I might have thought I'd go off like a cheap cracker when I actually got to start really fucking her like this. But the morning sex with both Amy and Liddy seemed to have slowed my response.

It was lovely, glorious, and beautiful. It just felt mind blowingly fantastic. It felt like every hyperbolic adjective you can think of as my shaft wallowed in the glory of her vagina. I felt like I could go on forever.

It was Amy who, in her own subtle way, brought it to an end; signalling her body had maybe had enough. Her head lolled back and the grasp of her hands on my butt loosened as she griped my manhood tighter.

I took the message, changing the angle a bit to increase my physical stimulation while staring down at her breasts to provide more visual stimulation. Within a few thrusts, I knew the next would be my last. I pushed myself in deeply and held it there as I bellowed a groan to signal the first gush of my seed excitingly racing up the length of my shaft where it would blast itself against her cervix, then collapsed on her, my face in the sand alongside hers as I moaned, jerked and shuddered out the rest of my incredible climax.

And then, completely spent, we both lay there, me on top of her, my hardness still inside her, as the tide slowly rose around us.

At first we were silent; too spent to even talk; both of us panting heavily.

It was Amy who broke the silence...

"Oh Ned. That was wonderful. Maybe the best sex I've ever had in my lifetime... Although, when I think about it, I suppose the only good sex I've ever had is with you."

My older male self completely failed to adequately rise to the occasion of replying. All I could come out with in the moment was...

"It really makes me happy to know it was so good. It was pretty good for me to."

I knew I'd under-pitched it when she continued...

"Ned, I don't love you just because you give me good sex. I respond so well sexually towards you because I love you so much. It is almost like it's a different body I'm living in from the one I had before with Frank (her previously abusive partner), but it's a body and mind so deeply in love I never thought it was possible."

She paused for a moment before adding...

"Do you think less of me for loving someone so much older than me? Do you think I'm just a silly little girl?"

Suddenly I knew I needed the empathetic part of my brain to switch into gear...

"Amy, as I've said before, it would be impossible for me to think more of any person than I think of you. Or to love someone more. You're kind, clever, selfless, an almost flawless person and the most beautiful woman I know. It is entirely my privilege to be loved by you and to be allowed to love you in return. All I ever worry about, and doing so is entirely an act of love, is you wasting your life by being hitched to someone who will hold you back by being so much older. All I can do is make sure you know that your freedom is there to take if you want it."

"But I don't want to take it Ned. Not now and I hope never in the future."

"Well, the future is just that. As for the now, never think that the love you offer me is received as anything other than the greatest privilege a man could receive."

We drifted into silence as the water continued to rise around us. Still penetrated in her, I rolled us over to bring her on top, her head resting on my chest as she cuddled against me.

The residue of my erection, which stayed engorged and hard for longer than normal, remained in Amy for as long as I could keep it there. She tested it once or twice by grinding down on it. But we both knew that it we started seriously thrusting it, its life would be short.

As it eventually softened and withdrew, I turned Amy around so that she floated on her back on top of me with the back of her head on my chest; saving her from having to struggle to keep her face well above the water. She'd got herself into a bit of a sandy state as she'd got pounded on the water's edge, so as the water got deeper, we knelt on the bottom, she in front of me, while I got as much sand out of her flowing locks as I could and then had some fun in brushing the rest of her body, and especially her right breast, to dislodge any sand remaining on it.

With that finished, we floated on our backs again, she on top of me, as I drifted us back to the water's edge. Initially I'd wrapped my arms around her waist, my hands on her lower stomach; teasingly close to the waistband of her low slung bikini pants as she brushed her bottom across the bulge in my swimwear that was in no condition to offer a response.

But she moved my hands to cup her breasts; her jutting nipples pushing up between my fingers. I couldn't resist tweaking them with a slight sawing movement of my fingers; bringing them to their full towering height.

It occurred to me that in more than an hour of sex and lovemaking, I'd never got to expose them and take in the full sight of one or nature's true wonders. When the over the shoulder view of the extensive cleave display the bikini top offered me was distracting enough, I figured it was better late than not at all. I pulled aside their tiny covering to reveal the full glory of the exposed orbs and the wondrous extended nipple display.

And since I'd been invited to play with them, I went back to doing so, rubbing the top of the nipples between my thumb and finger in a way that didn't block my view.

Given their sensitivity, the outcome was a forgone conclusion. After a short period of not very loud moaning, Amy tensed and came. But even though that had produced quite a lot of movement of her very cute butt against my manhood, there was no reaction from it other than a general appreciation of her efforts. Such is the limitation of being in my more mature years.

But that one final orgasm seemed to sate Amy.

It was shortly after that she suggested it was time to head back to the beach and the yacht.