Unexpected Threesome Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reducing her grip on my manhood to a three finger one just above my balls, she deep throated me.

Amy was the first woman ever to give me this experience. If I'd ever 'got head' before, and it wasn't often, it consisted of little more than a light, shallow mouthing of the upper portion of my erection. It just wasn't such a thing with most of my generation. The first time Amy did it, I could actually feel her forcing it into the back of her throat.

Asked later about how she did that, her answer was a bit alarming. Her former abusive partner insisted on it and beat her if she gagged. So learning to do it became a matter of survival. A follow up question of why she'd ever want to do it again if that was the case was answered with a statement that amounted to, having learnt to do it, to use the skill as an act of love was a whole different thing.

That being said, it was a rare and only very occasional part of our sexual relationship, for very practical reasons. For me, while it was nice, it wasn't necessarily better than the feel of being stimulated by Amy's wondrous vagina. So I certainly never pushed for it. On the other hand, given Amy's multi-orgasmic nature, and needs, to cum into her mouth was a waste of a much needed erection; more so given my mature age refractory period.

And given that, to satisfy Amy, I need the longest possible endurance, even as foreplay it was a bit questionable; being a bit too nice.

But the wonderful sensation of Amy doing it now came guilt free. She'd had the orgasm she'd come for and to bring me to a climax this way was entirely her choice.

I could just look down and moan pleasurably into my regulator as I felt, and watched Amy's head bounce up and down, as she pushed my shaft to the back of her throat three times, then withdrew to take a few breaths from her regulator. Since the regulator wouldn't quite reach down to her mouth anywhere near my shaft, she actually had to bring her head up and to the side a bit to reach it, moving her hand back to a full wrap of my manhood as she did so. Her oxygen refreshed, she then repeated the deep throating of me.

There was something quite uniquely stimulating about what she was doing. Certainly Amy had learnt how to maximise the stimulation of every thrust in normal circumstances. The tightly sealed lips around my shaft and the firm push of her tongue against it all maximised the pleasure of her technique. After all, when doing it for her former partner, it was a case of the quicker it was over the better.

Now she did that simply to pleasure me. But in our present circumstances there were other factors. The sudden repeated movement of my manhood between the cool water and the warmer environment of her mouth, and the feeling of the blast of air with which she cleared her mouth of water each time her lips reembraced my erection after she took another breath, took things to another level.

There was an almost perverted eroticism about the whole thing, mixed with actual stimulation that was quickly brewing me up.

With each sequence she deep throated me three to five times before coming back for another gasp of air. As she withdrew for about her sixth return to the regulator, I knew I was on the brink.

Normally when Amy gives me head she willingly receives my cum into her mouth and swallows, even though I give her warning. In this case it wasn't going to be possible to give a verbal warning, and given she usually swallows, physically pulling her away seemed a bit extreme.

I thought I'd last long enough for one last deep throat, but as she turned her head away for the regulator and wrapped her hand fully around my erection again, the tug she gave it as she moved across to the regulator triggered it.

As I did my own version of an indistinct bubbly groan into my regulator, my shaft was flooded with pleasure as I watched my seed get blasted into the ocean. Four ropes of it and a follow up stream of less distinct discharges all provided a physically sensory delight as Amy, having sensed the throbbing of my shaft or seen the output, jerked my erection before almost wringing it dry; looking up at me with her mouth showing as much of a grin as can be discerned around the edge of a regulator.

She tucked my erection back into my speedos, stretching the material up over the tip of it, then took the regulator momentarily out of her mouth to bend down and tilt her head sideways to kiss the sheathed edifice. I watched as she restored the right triangle of her bikini top and the gusset of her pants to their proper positions and took her scrubbing brush out of the back waist elastic of her bikini pants where's she'd stowed it.

With something that I took to be a cheeky grin, she pointed at the brush I'd kept in my hand through all this and then at the hull of the boat; effectively telling me to get back to work; letting herself drift up to the full reach of the regulator hose before abandoning it and breathing out heavily to safely bridge the short gap to the surface.

I followed her up with my eyes. I was transfixed by her stunning beauty; her lithe body, floating gracefully on the surface as she started to scrub along the waterline, her tiny bikini displaying a camel toe and nipples on high beam accentuating and sexualising her desirability, her long hair drifting sensuously around her; all with an angelic halo of bright sunshine around the shadow of her body. Even with my balls just emptied I felt a surge through my groin. Not an erection -- it was way too early for that -- but certainly a carnal reaction to her.

She saw me looking at her and with a mock sternness, directed me back to my task.

I'd momentarily forgotten we were in the water with two others, and looked around to see how much of a view of what had just transpired they'd got to see. I was pleased they were nowhere to be seen; presumably around the other side of the boat. With much of our activity underneath the hull, and so protected from those looking from on deck, we might even have gone unnoticed. Or so I thought at the time.

I hadn't achieved all that much extra by the time a change of shift took place.

As usual, the four of us collected around the back of the boat, taking turns to climb the ladder onto the stern platform; although -- depending on the order in which you did it - slowed by the need to sit on the edge of the platform to remove our fins before standing up.

To a certain extent, Liddy set the pattern, taking off one fin and throwing it up onto the deck, before using the now free foot on the ladder to climb and flip her butt around to sit with her feet over the edge of the platform as she removed the other.

Because the fins were a bit tight, they were hard to remove as you struggled with them in the water and the only thing you could hold onto at the back was that single ladder, making it a bit crowded anyway.

But of course, if you were loitering at the back of the boat, as we all were, it gave you an eye level view of their crotch between well spread legs and breasts hanging down to you as they bent down to struggle with the remaining fin; all in a tiny covering of wet bikini.

Liddy's display, although quite interesting to a mere male like me, was probably not premediated. It was just what she had to do to get the fin off. But I can only suspect it was noticed by Amy and Ellen.

As Amy took her turn, I just suspected there was something more of a display about it. She didn't initially blatantly adjust her swimwear, but she did initially make a fuss about struggling with the second fin -- bending deeply to access it until the breast that she'd imperfectly covered back up after our sex was all but in my eye, with her nipple partly displayed - before lifting her leg high and wide in an apparent but unsuccessful attempt to approach it from a different angle. That stretched out her narrow gusset so that, as she brought her leg back down, it folded neatly through her crease, leaving a lot of flesh and part of a labia exposed through her crotch...

Being virtually between her legs, I felt compelled to ask...

"Would you like me to help?"

She looked up and smiled cheekily at me...

"No, I'm good. Are you getting bored waiting for me? I thought Ellen and I are doing enough to keep you entertained."

Once Amy had exited the water, Ellen had used her position alongside me to hold on to the ladder with her hand while stabilising herself by wrapping her legs around my waist. Still, I played a dead but playful bat back to Amy.

"I'm not in a hurry and I'm not sure what you could possibly mean by entertained. I was just trying to be a gentleman."

"A gentleman who sticks his nose up between a lady's legs as she's struggling to get her fin off?"

"I was here first. I seem to recall you straddled me with your legs."

"That's because you were loitering right where I needed to sit."

Having finally got her fin off, she added...

"Still, if it as of no interest to you then I'll move on and leave you to Ellen to flash herself at you."

Amy leaned forward to kiss me on the top of the head as she readied herself to stand up. As she started to bring her legs under herself, I pulled her back for a lip kiss by grabbing the bottom tie of her bikini top between her breasts, adding...

"I loved every moment of it."

"And so you should have."

As Amy turned towards the cockpit, Ellen climbed the ladder, making sure I got a face full of bikini clad butt as she did so, turning her legs around over my head to position herself where Amy had just vacated.

As I struggled to get my second fin off while still in the water to save time, she looked down at me...

"Are you try to impregnate every woman on the boat by spreading your seed through the water? It's going to take a bit of explaining to Harry if I have a baby that looks just like you. Just think of it, every girl on the boat giving birth to a Ned lookalike exactly nine months from now."

As I looked up to answer, I noticed she'd pulled her tiny bikini pants up into a full camel toe again.

"I don't think it works that way. I didn't know you were looking."

"I like to keep an eye on you. It sexually frustrates me."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Probably not, although there's some pleasure to be had just in being aroused. But Harry's going to get his cock ripped off when he gets here tomorrow. God I need a good fuck. Still, just the thought I can arouse you gives me some satisfaction."

It's funny. Normally if one, OK, I shouldn't talk for others, if I was caught in a situation where I had a grandstand view up a woman's crotch I'd be desperately trying not to stare. To do the right thing and look away.

And yet, for slightly different reasons, with both Amy and Ellen, the right thing to do is to stare. Openly stare. Specifically, be seen to stare.

With Amy it's because she says openly lusting over her body is the most effective counter therapy to the running down her former abusive partner gave her. She gets quite a buzz from a constant affirmation from me of just how sexually compelling her body is.

For Ellen it's because...well, it's complicated. I suppose it's because it's an acknowledgement that the underlying attraction we have for each other is mutual. In a way it can't be lust, because if it is, it's a lust that can never be consummated. It's more that it reaffirms in the most primitive way a bond between us and the history of our relationship. It's a bond we both value, even if Ellen does occasionally lay on the affirmation a bit too much.

But all that of course raises the question of how to deal with Liddy. She doesn't have Amy's historically derived insecurity, or Ellen's... whatever it is that Ellen has. Closer to my age, she may well be more cynical about male lust, even if her mother insisted he get implants all those years ago specifically to attract male attention by offering a large bosom bulge in a culture that insisted on extremely modest clothing. And yet, within our polygamous relationship she needs at least an affirmation that she's an equal partner.

And for all the conversations we have about sex and the relationship, it's never been a topic we've covered in any detail. In the end, I find it safer to follow my male instinct to stare than not to stare, even where Liddy's concerned.

Unlike Amy, I don't think Ellen was deliberately stalling as she struggled to get the second fin off. But with my head between her thighs as I held onto the ladder and she sat on the edge of the platform, I was basically watching as her labia walked their way out of the narrow gusset of her bikini pants and her right jutting nipple worked its way out of her top as her spread legs moved in response to her right arm's attempt to remove it.

It was about this time that Issie's head appeared over Ellen's...

"Are you going to surrender that scuba gear? The others are already in the water."

"Sorry. Here, do you want to grab it?"

I'd undone the chest buckle, and swivelled my body to be sideways to the back of the boat, having to put my hand on the platform between Ellen's legs to brace myself. As Ellen laid back flat to give Issie better access to just lift it off my and onto the deck, she'd also pushed her crotch forward enough that my fingers were pushing firmly into the gusset of her bikini pants.

As Issie grabbed the tank by the valve and pulled the gear off me, Ellen sat up faster than I could remove my hand, bringing what had previously been contact between her butt cheeks into having my hand being sat on by her pussy. Ellen challenged me faster than I could pull my hand away...

"Touching me up now are you?"

As I slipped my hand out from under her she added...

"With a bit of rubbing added."

"That was unintended contact."

"I dunno, those fingers felt like they had a hard on to me."

Issie butted in as she stood there attaching the scuba gear...

"I saw it. He was definitely touching you up. And by the way, I heard Amy gave you head in the water. She hasn't filled the regulator with your cum has she?"

Ellen cut in...

"Na, he came into the water. Watch out for Ned seed trying to impregnate you while you're swimming about in there."

At least I got in a protest...

"I don't think fingers can get a hard on."

"Hey, I'm a doctor. Are you saying you know more about human anatomy than me?"

I looked up at her with a grin. There was no possible right comeback to that challenge which didn't entail either calling her out as a liar or as being wrong and she knew I wouldn't do that.

"Are you sure you didn't misread the book? Anyway, by my age fingers have gone limp. It's dicey enough getting an erection let alone having fingers with a hard on too. So at the very least you misread the situation."

"Aarr, the old age defence. You're right old man. I must have misread the situation. Anyway, your turn."

With her second fin off, Ellen butt walked back and to the side on the platform, sitting there as I used the now freed access to the ladder to bring myself onto the platform. With my second fin already off, I could simply stand up, instead of swivelling down and sitting on the edge as the others had done.

That brought my crotch directly into Ellen's line of vision and only half a meter away from it...

"Have you got a bit of a mongrel growing there?"

I looked down. My speedos were fully plastered to where my manhood lay flaccid off to the side within them. I had to admit, it offered a fairly detailed look at what was underneath...

"No, I'm just well hung." Which I should add was a statement I didn't for a minute believe.

"Not as well hung as Adam."

"No argument there."

As Issie jumped into the water, Ellen and I retreated into the cockpit.

Fifteen minutes later the other shift was back on board, having completed the job.

It was still early afternoon, so after a drink and some refreshments, a collective decision was made to go for a walk along Whitehaven Beach. After all, when you're at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, it would be foolish not to enjoy it.

We were at the extreme southern end and it was about a 5 km walk to the northern end, where a large creek entered the bay.

With the tide now having turned and the boat being a lot closer to the beach than when Amy and I had returned this morning, the younger ones decided to swim ashore while Liddy and I brought the tender in with whatever hats and sundresses the others chose to throw aboard; which apart from the water bottles and sun screens, wasn't much.

Part of that may have been because of Amy's filming for her YouTube channel ambitions. I call it 'Amy's' although the truth was it was originally started by Issie and Amy sort of took it over when Issie went back to Italy for a few years. And in a way, it's a collective effort by all of the original Screw Girls.

But Amy has become the controlling and artistic force behind it and, without any push back from the others, has certainly 'sexed it up' for what of a better description; in the process greatly expanding their subscription base and what they earn from it.

So apart from their tiny blue bikinis, the girls all wore nothing but a lot of sunscreen and a few hats. Since I was going to be a killjoy and wear a long sleeve polo shirt to keep the sun off me, I was designated as the camera operator; which entailed wearing a GoPro on a chest harness.

Adam wanted to put a pair of board shorts on to hide the massive bulge in his speedos, but was forcefully persuaded not to.

So my job was to walk behind them when directed to do so, basically filming the line-up of six modelesque young women strolling along the beach ahead of me in almost nothing, producing the sort of footage that would make a nice travelogue with a gaggle of cute butts in the foreground, but not being averse to filming the reaction of other beach users as they strolled past.

And then occasionally I'd be sent out in front to walk backwards to get a front on view of them as they fooled about; including, at Amy's specific direction, of Adam in his speedos.

And for no other reason that I wanted to look like a part of the group rather than a pervert following them, I thought it best to leave my blue speedos exposed below my polo shirt.

Still, it was a very pleasant walk. While I had to occasionally be a lonely tail end Charlie as I filmed, for the most part I got to enjoy the company of the girls.

When we got to the entrance of the creek up the far end, we played a game of our special brand of football in the shallow waters of the creek entrance. The rules of this game are rather loose other than that all ideas of dignity, modesty or inappropriate touching have to be left on the side lines.

While there are rough concepts of try lines and points, they count for relatively little. The number one rule is that your team must in no circumstances lose control of the ball and if you don't have it, your number one priority is to get it; and to that purpose, anything goes -- well, almost anything. And since it's best played in shin to knee deep water, the second is that you shouldn't drown anyone. And maybe a third unwritten one is that the girls can play it way more cheekily than the guys.

Which means basically if you tackle someone with the ball, your team can pile on to try and wrestle it out of their hands and the other team can pile on to rescue them.

When Tash, on a playful whim with a haversack as the ball, first started the game while we cruised the Pacific, the only concession to me being a man was that I would be on the side with less numbers. Since it was played by up to four of the Screw Girls -- all of whom as the name suggests were my sexual partners - and myself, it was intentionally and blatantly sexual in the way it was played.

As one by one, Ellen's and Issie's husbands were added to the teams after we settled back home and we sometimes played it on Portuguese Beach in Pittwater, any inhibitions felt about the sexual nature of the game in relation to the new players soon evaporated.