Unexpected Threesome Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, getting to suck Amy's nipples at the same time is certainly icing on a rather special cake.

It was a cake that quickly came to my stimulation, Amy pinning my head to her breast with her hand as her hips arched skywards and swivelled from side to side.

Before she'd even lowered her hips, I slipped my hand down the front of her pants and penetrated her with two fingers, firmly rubbing against where her g spot was as I moved my head over to suck the further nipple, to let me bring my other hand up to tweak the closer one.

Amy had remarkably quickly slipped into her continuous orgasm mode, endlessly screaming and squirming about in pleasure as, as best as I could tell, she had three more orgasms to the triple stimulation of her breasts, the rubbing of her g spot with two firm fingers and the rubbing of her clit with my thumb.

But really, that was only intended as a warm up. I backed off on the stimulation, letting her settle before suggesting...

"I think it's time for these to come off."

Amy didn't resist as I found the upper tie to her bikini top resting next to her neck and with my teeth grabbed and pulled it and I slipped a hand under her back to do the same with the lower tie. Freeing the strings from under her back, I pulled the top off, revealing the glorious flesh of her hardened towering nipples and their raised areola plinth.

Then sitting up alongside her, she compliantly lifted her hips as I pulled her soaking bikini and now transparent pants from under her butt and slid them down and off her conveniently folded legs. Before lying back alongside her I undid the drawstring of my own pants, exposed by erection and then pulled my pants off to place alongside Amy's.

As I lay back down alongside her, I half turned Amy on her side to face me as I brought my erection up between her legs; surging it through her crease until it found the warm wet void of her vagina. Keen to be penetrated, Amy brought herself down on it; far faster than I might have been willing to penetrate her had it been left to me.

Even after full penetration, I felt her push herself down harder, almost grinding her pelvic floor muscle against the base of my shaft as my balls were embraced by her labia.

As we lay there, I stroked her back with my upper hand while cupping her breast with my lower one, once again nuzzling her cheek with my lips; trying to convey to her this wasn't a race or a competition. She responded by kissing me as she rubbed my butt and rocked herself gently against me. I asked her...

"Is there anything you'd like?"

"Just you."

"Well, you've got that and it's willingly given and it's for as long as you need."

"Ah Ned, that would be forever and we have to get going for Hamilton Island soon."

"Yes, maybe, but you know what I mean."

"Well, we'd better not make Ellen late for the arrival of her husband's plane. Her head's going to explode of she doesn't get a good fuck soon. As I said before, she's going to all but rip his cock off when he gets here. There's only so much that self-pleasuring can achieve."

"How would you know?"

"You mean have I self-pleasured? I suppose I haven't, but how did you work that out?"

"You told me you'd never had an orgasm when you first came to my bed. Given how sensitive you are, it's hard to think you'd tried but failed to give yourself one."

"I suppose you're right Ned. There was something about what you did and said that night that woke up a whole lot of pleasure centres that I didn't know were there."

Amy paused for a moment, before adding...

"You know how much Ellen is missing you, don't you. It's part of why I've wanted to sneak away for sex when we could, so she doesn't have to listen to us. It's sort of driving her crazy."

"Yes I suppose it was something we didn't fully factor in when she came on the trip without Harry."

"Do you mind her being so physical with you? Is it too much of a tease?"

"I think the real question is whether you and Liddy mind. If you don't mind and Harry doesn't mind, then nor do I."

"I don't and I'm pretty sure Liddy doesn't. We know Ellen from when she was part of our family. We know her attachment to you and yours to her. We also know you're not going to go too far. And from what he's said I think Harry is in much the same place. He's got a beautiful, adoring and ultimately faithful wife. He'd be crazy to let jealously spoil things and he thinks so too."

If Australia ever needed a chief interrogator, Amy would be a perfect choice. It always amazes me to discover the quite frank conversations she'd had with anyone close to her. Through nothing more than charm and friendliness, she can extract a download of their whole life history and inner thoughts in a way few others can. Of course, part of the way she does that is through an exchange of information. Few who know her don't have a full rundown of our sexual patterns. And that includes a full rundown of the sexual shenanigans with the Screw Girls during the Pacific cruise, her endless screaming orgasms and our present polygamous arrangements with Liddy.

But she's also pretty good at keeping secrets. She sort of reveals what she knows on a 'need to know' basis; just enough to set a context or explain an action without betraying too much. Except maybe for our sex life.

It's no wonder I get strange looks, and sometimes stranger invitations, from others -- especially younger women.

And while in those conversations she does reveal something of her abusive past -- especially to explain her attachment to me, given our age difference - I suspect that to others, as much as it was to me, it is a slower and less complete reveal.

Amy ground herself down against the base of my manhood again, making my erection surge and letting me feel the push of her cervix against the tip of my hard shaft, as she added...

"Did you know Issie has been secretly following Adam and Shelley when they disappear off so she can masturbate as she watches them having sex? I even saw her lurking in the bushes while we were waiting for them on the other side of the creek to finish their activities. I suppose she used to do that on the yacht too."

"Do you think she's been following us?"

"Not as far as I know. I've been trying to get far enough away from the others they don't hear me, so that probably makes it harder for her. Not that I'd mind."

She kept grinding herself and screwing my shaft around inside her, humming quietly, causing me to ask...

"Would you like to go for some cervical orgasms?"

"I can have those without screaming. We should get the screaming out of the way while we're here."

"What would you like?"

"I'm liking what we've got for the moment, but maybe I can go on top so I can caress with you with both hands."

I rolled onto my back, bringing Amy over on top of me.

That seemed to produce a surge of arousal in her. She kissed me deeply as her hands caressed my cheeks and ran themselves through my hair, all while she pushed herself down and screwed my shaft around inside her without actually withdrawing it and thrusting it back in.

With my hands cupping both her breasts and tweaking the jutting nipples that poked up between my fingers, and her screwing motion very likely stimulating her clit, I knew Amy was keeping herself at a high level of arousal; just something below the screaming orgasm level.

And yet, as beautiful as her breasts are to cup, a whole body of sensuous tactility was lying on top of me and couldn't be ignored.

I moved my hands down to the back of her upper thighs, just below her butt. From there I slid them up over the smooth, firm, perfectly formed flesh of the cheeks of her bottom and then into the small of her back. Slipping them down onto her flanks into the pinch of her waist, I turned the fingers of my palm down towards her feet and pushed my palms down over the gloriously womanly curve of her hips.

Caressing Amy like this drives me wild with desire. It's like my brain is laser scanning the most perfect womanly body. Every touch of it, every curve, every time it conveys back to you the sheer divine texture of her flesh, it triggers something completely primitive in this simple male brain I'm endowed with. It's nothing less than a desire to impregnate her with my seed; to flip her over, and thrust my anxious manhood in and out of her body until it explodes in a flood of cum and pleasure.

And yet that would bring to an end the consummate excitement of having her here lying on top of me and enjoying the very tactile senses that trigger those feelings.

Still, I couldn't help myself, twice in succession I thrust my hips up, surging my manhood inside her as I let out a mewling groan of delight.

Momentarily sated, I brought my hands back up onto her bottom and then up the full run of her back, opening up the finger of my right hand to brush through the silky length of her long flowing locks.

All while Amy kept kissing me and screwing my deeply penetrated manhood around inside herself.

For maybe five minutes, the pattern more or less repeated itself; her kissing and screwing my manhood around, me caressing every part of her body I could reach, touching up her nipples and occasionally succumbing to an irresistible need to surge my erection and jerk it up into her.

I could sense Amy working herself up. Her breathing, her little moans, the passion conveyed by her kissing and caressing of me, all told me her arousal was not in stasis.

There came the moment that Amy's focus changed. Her face lifted away from mine, as the movement of her hips changed into a rolling pattern of a slight vertical lift, a shift forward and then a drop of her weight back down on me as she ground her mon against my pubis; all done with her vagina tightly clamped to my shaft and virtually no in and out movement.

At the least she was strongly stimulating her clit; but knowing Amy, quite possibly triggering stuff inside her vagina I couldn't start to know about. Realising it was time to stimulate her with a bit more focus, I brought my hands back to once again cup her breasts and tweak her nipples, which now floated just off my chest.

Amy started to loudly vocalise her pleasure; prolonged moans which I knew were a mere prelude to what would follow.

As she came the first time, she signalled it with a pronounced cry, lifting herself up on outstretched arms as if to broadcast it more widely.

She kept rolling her hips, kept stimulating herself, even as I could feel the contractions of her first orgasm still pummelling my manhood. But raised as she now was, the glorious breasts of hers were straight in my field of vision. Compelling to watch as they bounced and wobbled to her movements, I could feel the hardened nipples stimulate themselves against the palms I held flat to them.

But more compelling was a desire to suck them. I placed a hand around the small of her arched back as I brought my lips to her right one and took it in my mouth; the flesh of the swollen areola between my lips, as I pushed the extended teat against the roof of my mouth and rubbed it vigorously with my tongue.

Amy's moans had reached the yelling register as her hip movements became more frantic and her next orgasm brought it to a scream of delight.

Her movement, still the same tightly clamped rolling motion she'd started with, had become frantic as she reached that plateau of continuous orgasm that only Amy can reach. The moans had made way for screamed profanities, the yelling of my name and the succession of Meg Ryan like 'yes's that Amy seemed to have introduced to the public space sex that had become a feature of this trip; presumably to dissuade anyone from coming running to her assistance.

I was loving every minute of it -- as I always do when making love to Amy. My manhood was immersed in heaven. But because she was on top and the movement of it inside her body was limited to a cork screwing motion, there was little threat to my endurance. She could ride me like this for as long as her considerable stamina would endure and, with a bit of luck, I'd still be ready for my turn at the end.

This was what Amy needed; a succession of crying out loud climaxes. Something to overwhelm her body with the oxytocin and other endorphins on which she thrives.

Physically I was but a sybian machine she was riding and riding hard at that. Emotionally there was a lot more than that happening.

The question, when Amy gets like this, is when is enough, enough?

Unless I ejaculate, which I usually don't, there is no natural termination point except that dictated by Amy's body, mind or whim as the case may be.

I knew the next week of shared accommodation would be inhibiting to her. I wanted Amy to get as much out of her system as possible and, it seemed, so did she.

If we weren't first struck by lightning for the continuous profanities that her orgasms induced her to scream out, I was surprised she wasn't going horse from it.

I lost track. I lost track of how long she'd been going at it. I lost track of how many orgasms she'd had; although telling the difference between a new one and the continuation of the previous one was next to impossible anyway.

I know that twice I'd got a sore neck from the extended pleasure of sucking her nipple and had to rest my head back and tolerate the not insignificant delight of watching her breasts as I held my palms flat against them to let their seductive bounce stimulate her nipples, before sucking some more.

The unyielding tightness of her pelvic floor muscle as she jammed it firmly against the very base of my shaft somehow made my erection seem bigger and harder. But without the tip being stimulated, it showed no sign of blowing its load.

It was exhaustion more than anything that eventually brought it to a pause. Amy collapsed down on me, mid orgasm, her screams easing to a panting moaning, her vagina in a constant state of contraction against my erection.

Eventually she found the strength to talk in phrases broken by her shortly taken breaths...

"Oh god Ned, I...don't know why...I react to you like this...I've...never felt such love and desire...in my whole life as you give me. Never thought...sex could be so intense...oooohhhhhh..."

She paused as another orgasm washed through her...

"Ned...roll me over and...fuck me hard... as hard as you can...please."

Holding her to me, I rolled us on our sides, gave her a moment to collect in her legs that had been outside mine, then rolled her on her back with my legs outside hers. Normally her request at this stage is to go the animal on her; basically some male, pleasure focused, full throttle fucking.

Fuck her hard? As hard as I can? I was wondering, does she really mean that?

Still, the 'go the animal' is such a thing, such a well-used phrase that, if she's not asking for that, she must mean something else. And the 'please' suggests she understands my reticence.

I lifted myself on my outstretched arms, half withdrew, and thrust it back in again. As hard as I dared. Her body rag dolled as the force of my thrust pushed her hips up, which induced a serpentine like undulation to roll down her body and push her shoulders up the beach.

Amy cried out in orgasm, pushing her hips up and tightening around my shaft as she swayed from side to side under me.

As soon as she lowered her hips, I did it again; this time harder and with more confidence. Her response this time was a profanity strewn orgasm, the lift of her hips induced by my thrust captured by her as she again clamped against me and swayed from side to side...

"Just keep doing it Ned. Don't stop."

She certainly isn't shy about telling me what she wants. Yes, the two thrusts had been quite distinctive, individual thrusts with a pause between. It seemed that wasn't quite to order. Alright I decided, I'll do as directed.

I started banging away at her as hard as I could. That sometimes was easier said than done. Amy was going crazy under me; throwing her hips up at me in a way that dislodged my own contact with the ground and quivering and shaking enough to, well I can only call it throw off my aim. All the while screaming profanities and just enough 'yes's' to and 'Ned's' to maybe dissuade anyone close by from coming to her rescue.

But she wasn't the only one enjoying it. This wasn't a static shaft being screwed around inside her. This was a madly thrusting shaft being fully unleashed on her. And with her state of orgasm removing any guilt about hurting her I could enjoy it to the full. She was half off the towel, being pushed further and further up the beach as I started to brew up.

Once it started, it came quickly; in a very literal sense. With a rush of cum up my shaft and a flood of pleasure into my brain I bellowed out a prolonged...

"FFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK"

Leaving me the one panting into the sand as Amy vagina kept contracting against my shaft.

I lay there spent on top of her as Amy, now just moaning and quivering, continued to go through whatever evolutions of diminishing orgasms her rather unique body put her through. Finally they stopped and she was still and silent under me; the rise and fall of her breasts and her heavy breathing, reassurance of her well being.

I was still panting, enjoying the feeling of the hard shaft I still had inside her, when she stroked my hair...

"Ready for some snorkelling?"

"Are you setting out to kill me?"

"No, just make sure I keep you in tip top condition to meet the sexual needs of the lunatic you're matched with."

She lifted her body under me, signalling for me to roll off her, adding as she sat alongside putting her bikini back on...

"Plus we're running short of time."

Then handing me the small instamatic style underwater camera she uses (better for this than the GoPro because it can zoom in and out), adding to that...

"Here. You can start as camera man so I have a good reason to flaunt myself at you underwater. Make sure you get lots of butt, breast and mons shots."

She stood up, strapping a knife in its sheath seductively to her upper thigh, then picked up her fins and started walking down to the water...

"Are you coming...and if you aren't now, you will be before I'm finished with you."

She grinned at me, pleased with her pun, then skipped playfully towards the water.

With my energy returning, I slipped my speedos on, picked up my fins and mask and hurried to catch up with her where she stood in the water balancing herself as she put her fins on.

I stood next to her, letting her use my shoulder as a prop while she lifted each foot to put her fins on. Then she offered the same as I donned mine.

Gently lowering ourselves into the water, we eased away from the shallows, Amy leading, flashing me her butt in what was now an almost transparent bikini bottom. As we got into deeper water she turned around and saw I wasn't filming. Pointing to the camera, she reminded me to start filming, an additional hand signal of sliding her hand under her rack in its equally transparent top making it clear she was well aware this would be an x rated video.

With the tide low and just starting to turn to the flood, the coral was easily accessible, the water crystal clear and the dive itself everything you could hope for. And with Amy as frisky and flirty as I've ever seen her, you could add as any red blooded male could ask for to that last sentence.

But not all her exposure was directed to the camera. My balls got a far degree of playful cupping and she was constantly in tactile contact with me; her favourite being to swim under me, turn around to face me and have us both dive down in full frontal contact, her arm around the small of my back to keep us together as her crotch ground against a manhood which, at least for the first three quarters of the dive, wasn't in any position to respond. And all while holding the camera out at arm's length to film it.