Unexpected Threesome Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She normally did it in the presence of me and some other of the Screw Girls who were in the office with him and we teased him unmercifully about it. But it was all a bit of mutually ego boosting flirting which was never going to be acted on.

Spotting her, I shouted out and gave her a wave, causing her to head in our direction. As she approached, Ned momentarily stood to acknowledge the arrival of a woman, invited her to take the spare seat and asked...

"Hi Julie. Nice to see you. What are you doing here?"

"I've just arrived on the island. I'm crewing on a boat in the regatta."

"That's nice. Which one?"

"I thought it was yours."

Ned cast a glimpse at me as I was cacking myself trying not to burst into laughter at Ned's naffness. Finally I got control of myself enough to comment...

"We hadn't told him who the eighth crew person was. It was meant to catch him by surprise, which you can see it has."

Ned added...

"Sorry Julie, the girls like playing practical jokes on me. They tell me you've crewed a TP52?"

"Yea, it's one of the boats dad has had over time. I did the Sydney Hobart race in it two years ago. And don't worry, I wasn't just along for the ride. I had to earn my place as crew. Last year I was even acting as crew boss on his new 45 footer"

"I don't doubt it, I very much admire the way you run the marina office. In fact it's always surprised me you're not at Uni."

"Dad thinks you should get real life experience before choosing what you want to make a career of. But I am doing a Business Degree part time of an evening."

I was watching Ned as he spoke to her. I knew he already admired Julie for her efficiency and knowledge in the office. And being a male, inevitably admired her for her appearance too. It wasn't hard to picture her in the boat uniforms -- including the bikinis. She was going to be a stunner.

But I knew Ned well enough to know her answers would have impressed him. I had come to know Julie as a friend whereas I think Ned was always a bit frightened of her, or at least frightened of how any attempt by him to get to know her better might have been interpreted.

He and Ellen might have a real depth of knowledge about yachts and navigating them. I knew Julie was going to bring a depth of racing knowledge to the boat that, at least in that one specialist area, exceeded theirs. It was part of why I arranged for her to be part of the crew when she expressed an interest to me. That and the fun of watching Ned squirm when she flirted with him.

We retired back to the yacht for some sit around time watching the world go by on the busy marina as we drank a beer or two to go with some nibbles; accepting that included a fair bit of the world watching us, given the state of dress -- or more like undress - of the women aboard.

Julie had fitted right in, changing into the uniform bikini and doing a tour of the boat to get the hang of it and see where everything was.

It wasn't long after that before we spotted Ellen and Harry walking back towards us. Ellen was walking with a spring in her step and a rosy glow to her body. Harry on the other hand was walking like he'd just done three days of trial riding bareback on a horse and then had someone hit him in the nuts with a sledgehammer. He was hobbling along, bow legged and bent over while seemingly taking care to protect what seemed to be a sensitivity between his legs. It looked like Ellen had given him a workout.

AMY Washed, blow dried and styled, the front was plaited and pulled back around to frame the rest of her long hair which now seemed to float half way down her back. She looked straight out of a shampoo commercial, but better. For once her hair wasn't salt encrusted and damp, as all hair tends to be on the boat, and I could see how much its natural auburn colour had been sun and salt bleached; complimented by the blonde streaks she'd put in a week ago. As she did a couple of circles to show me the dress, one fast, one slow, her sensuous hair flew in a seductive arc around her.

Her beautiful complexion doesn't need makeup and she doesn't normally wear any. But this evening she was wearing an alluring lipstick; a pale red colour, which perfectly highlighted her full lips without overdoing it.

But her body in her new dress left me with my jaw on the floor. The one she wore to lunch might best be put in the category of sexy, hippie, bohemian. It was stunning in its casual display of her gorgeous figure.

This one would get any starlet at the Academy Awards the front page lead photograph in the next morning's tabloids.

Of an ice blue, shear, silky material, the halter neck plunged to below her navel; two strips of material dropped from her neck which were just wide enough to look elegantly ravishing rather than just slutty, but narrow enough to leave both side boob and cleavage boob. From the side you could see underboob as well; a tempting tunnel of revelation, which from the right angle, gave a window of vision straight through both falls of the top.

The unlined material made no effort to disguise her nipples which, in the cool air of the air-conditioned room, already broke the smooth fall of the cloth with towering, finely sculptured projections that left little to the imagination.

For the red carpet there would no doubt be some generous use of Hollywood tape to prevent accidents and hide the nipples. But Amy had allowed herself no such safety margin.

Those strips merged into a somewhat micro mini skirt (there wasn't really anything you could call a bodice) that provocatively circled her hips, in a way that was designed to be not quite tight enough to stay up of its own accord. As a result a fold of material dipped at the back to nearly reveal the base of her spine.

Frankly, the view of her back was nearly as arousingly sexy as that of her front. Amy's tall, straight, flawlessly fleshed back was delicately framed by the falls of the front pieces and a skirt which draped seductively over her shapely bottom.

ELLEN A string strapped backless halter neck led down to some triangles that started just at the top of her breast. On the cleavage line, the triangles crossed over about three inches below the bottom of her breast where the material formed itself into a fitted wide belt structure that circled the garment low on her waist to hold up the long skirt below it and pulled the waistline in, to accentuate her figure, while the weight of the long skirt pulled the material tightly against her flat stomach. The outside of the triangles met the belt along the side centreline of her body. So like Amy's the result was leave a generous display of cleavage and sideboob and more than a peek of underboob trailing in its wake.

The flowing skirt itself just brushed the top of her ankles, making it practical for her to wear with flat sandals

She spun around, showing it off to me. As she came to rest facing me again, she thrust her left leg forward, suddenly revealing the skirt was split to the level of her navel just outside the line of her thigh. The left side of the skirt fell away around her back while the right draped tightly into her crotch revealing not just the whole of her left thigh and her lower stomach above it, but a teasing strip of the left side of her mound. It also revealed she had no panties on; the bikini tan line up her mound and across her hips being clearly visible.

With a north east facing window, from the moment the sun poked its head above the horizon, shafts of bright light pierced the room; the ceiling sparking with the light reflected from the ocean wavelets.

Because the blinds and curtains were drawn back, it woke me from a pleasant slumber.

With three of us sharing a queen sized bed, we'd been sleeping naked and uncovered. Ned was on his side facing me, still asleep with a full morning glory gracing his body, the tip resting lightly against my stomach, weeping pre-cum in sufficient quantities that a small pool of it had collected where my stomach rested on the bed.

Normally I try and run about 10 km a day; morning or evening depending on the weather and what's going on --and taking Ned and sometimes Liddy with me. But the trip north had made that difficult. I knew it was time to get back into that habit.

Lying on my side facing Ned, I stretched out my sleepy body as best I could in the confined space without waking the others. But since it was already in contact, I couldn't avoid disturbing Ned's manhood. It automatically surged powerfully to my movement. But still he slept.

Generally Ned wakes before me. I was getting restless just lying there and pondered what to do.

I slipped out of the bed. Through a bit of poor planning, I hadn't unpacked my morning clothes like I normally would and my bag was around Liddy's side of the bed with the others. Getting to it would be noisy. And since I'd gone commando under my dress last night, I didn't even have a pair of panties or bikini pants I could put on.

I can't say it was even reluctantly that I decided I could go out, make myself a coffee and sit on the patio of our 8th floor unit stark naked. Yes, I have a bikini fetish, but that isn't associated with a modesty obsession. Within the unit, it's really only Harry and Adam I owe a sense of modesty too.

And frankly, after getting stripped by Adam at the game of beach ball we had on Whitehaven Beach, and stripping him once or twice with Ellen's help, I'd have to question whether Adam's actually in that category.

Actually, given that twice he did that stripping of me by upending me and holding onto my bikini pants as he let my body slip back to the ground, getting who knows what sort of view of my crotch, and that on one of those occasions the lower tie of my bikini top hooked on his erection causing all sorts of entanglements and manhandling until he undid both bows on it to release it, leaving it dangled over his cock, I'm not sure there was any modesty left to owe him.

Such are the perils of a game which degenerated from chasing the ball to stripping the opposition and consigning their swimwear to the tide to take them out of the game as they chase it down. I bet Harry is sorry he missed it.

And the textured glass of the patio meant, as long as I didn't stand leaning over the railing, no one outside the unit really is going to have a view of me.

So trying not to trigger the squeaky door, I snuck out, closed the door behind me, made a pod coffee and retreated onto the rapidly warming morning air on the patio, feet on the table, taking in the view and hoping Ned would soon wake up for our run.

I hadn't been there long when I heard the glass door to the patio slide open beside me and Adam emerged.

Because the view of me from inside was hidden by a curtain and he was looking out to the ocean, at first he didn't see me and my first view of him was in profile. He was dressed only in a leopard skin print pair of speedos. These were different from any I'd seen before and I'd heard about them from Shelley. She found them online and chosen them because they had quite a large pouch at the front of them; enough to sling his flaccid manhood comfortably, and she tells me to provide enough material to stretch out and even sheath rather than let escape, his full erection. All of which is saying something given the size of that thing.

What is it with men and their morning glories? Adam still had a residual of his; a giant Pinocchio nose of jutting erection pushing out horizontally. For any other man it would have been a full erection plus some. But I've seen Adam's. This was just the start. But it was enough to draw the leg elastic away from his thigh and expose his ball sack to my side on view.

Adam walked to the railing and stood there, looking out. As he leaned against the rail, he'd pushed the erection against the glass, forcing it down between his legs, making quite an interesting sight as I looked at him from behind.

Adam was a fine figure of a man. Broad shoulders on a slender frame and a really cute butt -- especially in those swimmers - he looked every part the competitive swimmer that he was. His body rippled with muscles. Not those hideous muscles that body builders develop, just the perfect muscular form of a strong, active man.

He was a really nice guy too; something that being a work college of his as well as sharing the boat with him had let me see enough of him to judge.

It was a pleasant little view I had as he stood at the railing there, still oblivious to my presence. It even aroused me a little.

It was moments like this I pondered my relationship with Ned. Was I jealous of Shelley? Would I like an Adam of my own -- although I had to take into account this one was a good decade younger than me?

As much as I liked both Ellen's and Issie's husbands, I've never felt the least desire towards them. They were nice, reasonably attractive men and very good to their wives; Harry especially in the way he puts up with Ellen's crush on Ned. But never for a moment did I think Ellen and Issie had got a better deal than I did by staying with Ned. I don't know. Maybe they were just a bit insipid; which is actually not a bad feature in a husband when you think about it.

This Adam does stir something inside me that the others don't, although that monster cock scares the shit out of me, as interesting as it is to look at it. I don't know how Shelley copes with it. But whatever it might stir, I still find myself drawn back to Ned; even now yearning for his presence. The age difference between us doesn't diminish that, however much Ned worries about me. I am overwhelmed by my love for him.

I decided I sat unseen by Adam, staring at his butt, for too long...

"Good morning."

Adam startled and turned around...

"I'm sorry, I hadn't seen you there."

"That's OK. I thought I'd let you take in the view before I disturbed you. Nice isn't it."

That was a bit of deflection on my part if ever there was one. I was the one taking in the view.

It took a moment for Adam to register I was completely naked. He had a clear view of my breasts and I suspected the chair was pushed back far enough from the table as I put my feet on it that he had a view of my crotch as well. If not, the glass table top certainly revealed the absence of panties of any description.

By Ned's age, guys have generally learnt to at least try and keep their focus on a woman's face when confronted with an erotic display like Adam had in front of him. Poor Adam wasn't doing so well. He initially fixated on my breasts but as his gaze drifted downwards, it sort of confirmed my crotch was in view.

I decided to break the momentary silence that Adam's surprise had induced...

"Did you sleep well?"

I watched as his erection grew; stretching out his swimmers further until his manhood achieved full verticality well up over his navel; the leg elastic stretched so much his balls hung out the side and a good quarter of his shaft was exposed at the base.

It might have been naughty of me, but I felt a certain pleasure in his reaction. It was, I suppose you'd call it, reaffirming. Adam stuttered his response.

"Yes, No. Well...it was a bit warm and I went to bed with too full a stomach."

"What are you guys doing this morning?"

By now I could see a glistening pool of pre-cum had penetrated his swimmers at the head of the bell and it was surging periodically as he continued to fixate on my breasts -- more to my amusement than anything. The male hazards of being barely out of your teens.

"We were going to go for a swim at Catseye Beach and a bit of a walk. What about you?"

"I'm just waiting for Ned to get up so we can get dressed and go for a run."

I could see Adam was becoming quite flushed and uncertain; not sure he could maintain a conversation with the distraction in front of him. Not even sure if he should be out here with me. The situation was saved somewhat when Shelley appeared, dressed in a tiny bikini in the same leopard print material as Adam's.

Adam has done quite well for himself with Shelley. She's a delightful young lady in every sense. Stunningly attractive too. Harry, Ellen's husband, calls her miss 38, 24, 35; evidently a reference to American slang for the perfect figure, expressed in inch measurement of the breasts, waist and hips respectively. Except, since 'perfect' is usually 36, 24, 36, it suggest he thinks Shelley has bigger breasts and slimmer hips than the standard perfect.

I don't think Adam would complain either about the bigger breasts or the slimmer hips. The simple fact is, I think she'd got the best figure on the boat, and that's saying something.

The tiny bikini she was wearing was barely decent; but then that applies to all the bikinis worn on the boat. But her breasts particularly were a very minimally covered. Had her youth not endowed her breasts with the perkiness she has, the top would have barely managed to adequately sling them.

None of us are really bi, but when sharing Ned between four of us at one stage, we did have a BOB thing (Bi on the boat; a take off of the American LUG idea) going. She would have made an interesting addition to it.

No doubt aware of my presence from the conversation, but more focused on Adam than me, she walked up to Adam and embraced him for a kiss. In a voice deliberately loud enough for me to hear, she asked...

"I know you can't control it, but should you be displaying your erection to other girls like that?"

She turned to me and just got out...

"Sorry Amy he's..."

Before she noticed I was naked, then added...

"Oh, OK, that explains it."

"Yea, my bad. I thought Ned would be up before anyone else and I could sneak back into the room to get dressed without disturbing anyone."

And yet, surprisingly, I felt entirely comfortable through all of this. Sure, we were often all naked when cruising the Pacific. But Shelley, let alone any other male, wasn't a part of that. I was actually pleased with my confidence in the situation.

Anyway, I was partly saved when Ned joined us, dressed in his usual pair of morning speedos...

"Ned. Are you ready for our run?"

"I'm a bit more ready than you."

"Yea, sorry. I didn't want to wake you and Liddy up. But it's probably time for me to do so. It's getting a bit crowded out here to be naked. All I need is for Harry to join us to make it a full display."

"Too late. He's in the living room. Anyway, Liddy's stirring, so you don't have to worry about her. Do you want me to bring a dressing gown out?"

"No, I'm good. I'll sneak through. Do you want me to bring your shoes out?"

"Good luck with sneaking. It's a small room. I might need a bit more than shoes if we're going to go running."

This was a frequent debate on which I had strong opinions. I patted him on the bum as I replied...

"Nah. You're good. It's a holiday island. It's early in the morning. That's all we need."

Ned was right about the forlorn hope of sneaking. Harry was looking right at me as I entered the room. I told myself he was a doctor. He'd seen it all before. He didn't seem inclined to avert his eyes, so I figured it was just easier to act normally...

"Good morning. Sorry about the lack of clothes. I got caught out when everyone else got up earlier than I thought they would. Where's Ellen?"

"Still in bed."

And that was enough to get me through the lounge room and into our bedroom.

Liddy was lying in bed awake and watching as I put on a bikini and a sports bra over the top, then put on my running shoes before collecting Ned's, asking her...

"Do you want to join us?"

"No I'm good. Have a nice run and whatever else you have."

Personally, I would have preferred to have lost the sports bra. But my breasts are big enough to need more support if I really am going to jog. And whatever Liddy might think we were going to get up to, running was at least one of them.