Unexpected Threesome Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd already sussed out the tracks on the island. There was one that looked nice that ran down to a deep cove with a tiny little beach called Escape Beach. That sounded pretty good to me. So, at a decent pace, we headed east from our apartment until we came to a junction at which we turned south along the Escape Beach trail.

Ned lets me set the pace on these runs and my starting point is to make it a fast one. I'm out for the aerobic exercise and I might as well work up a sweat as I do it. Ned has a longer stride, so he has no trouble keeping up; although he does have some trouble not slipping back half a pace so he can watch my butt and my breasts bouncing all at the one time as I'm running. And if he does I'm happy to reward him by adding a bit more wiggle to it.

It was still early enough we seemed to have the path to ourselves. In the humid morning air, I could feel and see my body was a lather of dripping sweat and glancing over my shoulder at Ned, could see his was the same; beads of sweat running seductively down his chest, over his stomach and into his speedos to where his cocked bounced with every step.

Predictably with Ned, if I let him follow just behind me like that, it wasn't a cock that was completely flaccid. There was a bit of a mongrel poking out, which simply exaggerated its movement. But then, it may well be that watching my butt wiggle and my breasts bounce as we run was only part of what was getting Ned excited. It could well also be due to his anticipation of the fucking he was likely to get if that beach offered anything like the opportunity to do so.

Guys, with their obsession with bouncing breasts, aren't the only ones who like watching things bounce as a member of the opposite sex runs. I personally am more than willing to objectify him as Ned's half mongrel bounces around in his swimwear; always savouring that moment when just the right amount of mongrel in just the right pair of sightly old and stretched swimwear moves about like a conductor's baton at the highlight of the 1812 overture.

So he wasn't the only one already excited during the run. I knew what I had planned, I had Ned alongside me in nothing more than a pair of swim briefs, and the adrenaline rush of the running. I always feel some sense of arousal when I'm running with Ned; more so if I'm planning on fucking him in the middle of it. It starts as a bit of a swelling in my clit and enough of an awaking of my vulva and vagina that I can feel a moistness developing down there that goes over and above the sweating.

Then if I hitch my bikini pants up a bit more, the camel toe that induces in my aroused vulva causes my clit to be stimulated against the soft slippery cloth of my pants. When you add the stimulation of my nipples, which pretty quickly work themselves onto high beam, against the top I'm wearing as they bounce, from there it can get pretty intense. I haven't actually cum mid running stride yet, but I'm sure I could if I put a bit more focus into it. As it is, it's enough to ensure Ned's gets a good ravishing when we stop for our interlude.

As the trail emptied onto Escape beach, I quickly surveyed it to see where might be the best spot to make out with Ned. It was a nice enough beach, but not necessarily the best equipped for a bit of public love making.

It was just a simple arc of sand which met a slowly shelving crystal clear blue sea. No large rocks or boulders we could hide behind, not even a nice little tree lined alcove to sneak into. Mind you when your love making is as noisy as mine, hiding behind a rock doesn't necessarily ensure the privacy you're looking for.

I knew the rest of the track was just that; a narrow path or track. Mission focused on my interlude with Ned, I knew it was the beach or not at all. It was early, we hadn't passed or seen anyone else on the track. I decided the beach would do.

I took Ned by the hand and led him down to the water's edge. Stopping just short of where our running shoes would get wet, I brought myself around to face him and embraced him with my arms as I offered him up puckered lips to kiss. It was bold. It was direct. But it was probably nothing less than Ned expected of me. His lover with the seemingly insatiable sexual appetite.

His manhood certainly understood what was being offered. As Ned bent his head down to kiss me, his erection came up between us to greet me with a poke into my stomach. Before it got too hard or big, I bent it down between my legs, stretching out the material of his speedos to make sure it had room to complete its growth as I gently rocked my already aroused and anxious crease on it.

Ned broke away to cast his eyes around the beach...

"Is this private enough?"

"No one's around. We'll do it on the water's edge to hide ourselves from anyone focusing on the path."

"So no one's going to look to see where the screaming woman is?"

"Details, details."

Releasing him from my grip, I slid down Ned's body, letting his erection slide through my crease until it popped out, so I could take his shoes off. Ned compliantly lifted one foot the then other as I stripped him out of the shoe and sock on each one. Then as I knelt there, I slipped mine off too, and added my crop too the pile, leaving me kneeling on the sand just in my bikini, looking up at Ned's projecting erection just above my head.

Ned's whole body was a lather of sweat from our running; beads of it streaming out of the hollow on his inside thigh where there was a separation of the leg elastic from his flesh exaggerated by his arousal stretching out the material.

Some sweat is bad, some good. Ned's fresh exercise sweat is like rocket fuel to my arousal. It turns me on massively.

I ran my hand up his wet right leg, its path terminating at the damp bulge of his balls inside their swimwear sheath, exposed as the leg seam pulled away from his thigh by the stretch of his erection.

I cupped the bulge in my palm, then slipped my hand up onto the extension of his erection, circling it firmly as I ran my hand along its length, compressing the sweat on his erection to permeate it through the material encasing it; making it damp and slippery to my touch.

Ned hummed in pleasure as his erection surged in my hand, any reservations about where we were about to make a scene lost in his own sexual desires.

I stood up, pushed his erection back down between my legs and rocked on it, stimulating my clit as I kissed him again.

I edged him towards the water, easing him into it until we were knee deep. The rubbing of my clit on his erection when I was already pretty aroused just by the running was already bringing me to the boil. Whatever erotic plans I had for Ned weren't going to be disturbed by taking few moments more to get a bit of a head start on my orgasm count.

Still kissing Ned, I went into a furious burst of clit running on his erection. Realising what I was doing, Ned brought a hand up to tweak my left nipple through its bikini top covering. That was all the extra stimulation it took. I moaned into his mouth as my knees went weak and a flood of pleasure suffused through my groin.

By bending my knees and dragging him by the erection between my legs, I managed to induce Ned into a kneeling position, then capsized us to leave us half floating, half resting on the bottom as we rolled about and pashed in the shallow water, Ned erection still pushed delightfully between my legs and into my crease and me rubbing myself on it.

Anxious to take Ned into my body, I pulled his erection from between my legs. Just for a moment I paused my rush to penetration to take a moment to separate our bodies enough to have a good look at the jutting shaft pointing out perpendicular from his body, still sheathed in its Spandex covering.

I circled it with my fingers and rubbed my hand along it; feeling it surge to my provocation. His erection had pulled the leg seam well away from his thigh, exposing a very hairy ball sack and the base of his shaft. Feeling in a completely frivolous mood, I slipped my hand inside the gap, circled it again and rubbed up and down on the hardened bare flesh...

"Is that a winch handle you've got in there or are you just pleased to see me?"

"Winch handle ay? I hadn't thought of that one. A bit kinky for my preference, but if you're really insistent we can try it one day. But this time you can assume it's reflecting a great pleasure in seeing you."

"No, I think I'll stay with the real deal."

With a surging desire, I unsheathed his erection by pulling the waistband of his pants down under his balls and shoved it back between my legs as I brought our bodies passionately back together.

Ned prefers me naked, indeed really gets off on the process of stripping me; but there are times he simply understands and indulges my fetish for bikini sex. There are other times, like making out on a not very private public beach, prudence just demands that you not be separated from your clothing.

Taking the message inherent in his unsheathed erection, Ned rolled us over to leave me under him, knelt between my legs and pulled aside the gusset of my bikini pants. Then, with loving hands paced under my butt, he gently lifted my hips up the short distance required to bring my vagina just clear of the water as he bent his erection down to start penetrating me.

I love that moment when Ned penetrates me, that first joining of our bodies, that first touching of my vaginal walls with his loving erection as it slips inside me. There's something about it that almost feels better than an orgasm. Ned thinks he has to do it slowly, scared of hurting me. But my body is always ready for him, always accepting of him, always anxious to receive him, but above all desirous of that moment when his shaft is forced hard inside me, the base of his erection pushed firmly against my vaginal opening as the tip of his manhood makes first contact with my cervix.

As Ned bent over me again and took his weight on his haunches and elbows and I felt his hardness play around the edge of my vagina. The tip just immersed, surging a bit with Ned's excitement. He pushed himself in a bit further and I felt the full thickness of his manhood start to push aside the negligible resistance the velvet folds my wet, excited pussy offered. Gently he indulged me with some shallow thrusts, pointlessly testing my body's readiness for him when my pussy was already anxious to swallow his manhood whole.

All the while he's nuzzling at my neck, whispering into my ear how wonderful my body feels and how much he's desiring me.

Bit by teasing bit he edged his way into the depths of my sex with a series of slow ever deepening thrusts, until my body fully embraced the joy of his excited hardness.

I mewled in pleasure as I ground myself down against the base of his shaft, wrapping my hands around his hips as I pulled him down on me.

For a moment he let it rest there as he stroked his cheek against mine, pecking at my lips and playfully sucked the turn of my chin. Then a thrust, out and in, pushing hard against me; reaching out with his extended manhood to stroke my cervix while his pubis pushes against my clit. He circled his torso and hips, his chest brushing my jutting nipples while his pubis brushed against the very tip of my clit and the base of his shaft caused the leg seam of my bikini to rub my wet labia against the deeper parts of that swollen, oh so sensitive bud.

I released a moan and involuntarily jerked my hips upward and could feel his lips extend in a smile against my cheek.

Slowly he started thrusting; gentle, measured thrusts as his body circled, all at once brushing and teasing nipples, labia and clit while touching every part of the depth of my embracing sex. My body was lighting up to him again. Even my g spot, sensitive from his edging of my vagina as he penetrated me, was being excited by the slippery play of his shaft against it.

Oh god, it was building with indecent, almost slutty haste. Once he gives me that first orgasm, it's like my body just can't resist him. It responds to his every provocation. I just hoped there's no one nearby because already my uncontrollable moans were growing louder.

Ned sucked delightfully at my neck as his thrusts continued. Slowly he worked down, sinking his pubis between my outstretched legs and arching up his back to keep his thrusts deep as his head slowly worked down my neck, across my upper chest and over the crest of my right breast. The anticipation of what I know is about to come was killing me. Then he did it, flicking his tongue repeatedly across the sensitive jutting nipple.

Oh god, it was too much...

"Oh fuck...oh shit...yes...yes...AAAAAhhhhhhhhh..."

I threw my hips up against his weight as I went off like a bomb, screaming crazily. Already? I don't know how he does it. With my arched up hips, I ground myself against him.

But he didn't stop. Still he kept up the slow constant thrusts. My nipple was now in his mouth, his tongue swirling around its circumference. His fingers had teased up the other one, tweaking it up between two of them, sliding the thin material of the bikini top which still covered it sensually across its surface.

The orgasm just wouldn't finish and I couldn't cease moaning. Wave after wave of contractions wracked my body as it shuddered in an extended flood of pleasure. Ned still didn't stop. Every point of sensitivity on and in my body was being stimulated. Unless it's through a g spot, I know most women don't get vaginal orgasms, but when Ned gets me like this, it's not just my nipples, clit and g spot that is feeding the orgasm. It's like every square millimetre of the surface of my vagina is responding too.

Just when I thought it's over, another orgasm quickly built and I went off again with a string of screamed profanities and an even more powerful thrust of my hips. It was like Ned's riding a wild bronco and yet nothing stayed him from the slow, gentle, circling, loving, full depth thrusts he kept delivering; all the while stimulating my nipples into enormous, hard, exquisitely sensitive peaks.

"Are you loving it?"

"Oh god yes Ned, keep going, please... ooohhhhhhhhhhhh."

I was beyond conversation. In the throes of a pleasure almost too great to endure.

"You know you are the most wonderful, beautiful woman I've ever met, don't you?"

"Oh Ned..." I couldn't finish. His words have pierced my brain. They are not new words, but they go to the very core of my past, heeling the terrors that resided there more effectively than any drug could. They triggered the most powerful orgasm yet. My hips were raised, pressing down against him, grinding myself on him as I felt my contractions pummel his hardness.

"Amy, I don't think I can hold back any longer. I'm..."

"Let yourself go Ned. Give yourself the best one you can."

His mouth abandoned my nipple as he raised his head and straightened out his body; his thrusts growing faster and more powerful. I looked up to see him staring down, wide eyed, at my breasts. I gripped him tighter, using the momentum of his thrusts to wobble my breasts as much as I could.

By now he was grunting in that deep male voice he gets during sex.

Each thrust came harder and faster until he rammed himself as deep as he could inside me and held it there. With a deep bellowing moan he pumped his seed out into me; paused for a moment, rammed again and delivered another rope. Three of those and he collapsed down onto me; shuddering and groaning as his body was wracked by a multitude of little mini climaxes.

For a minute he just lay there. Spent.

Then he started nuzzling my cheek. "That was beautiful."

To take his weight off me, he rolled me over on top; our bodies still bound together by the erection buried so deeply inside me.

I already knew the answer. He'd told me many times before. He shows it in his actions and deeds. But I'm human and still battling the scars of my past. I like to hear it said...

"Ned, you're so wonderful to me. Do you really love me or are you just indulging the little girl inside me?"

Ned understands my need. He doesn't get annoyed with me or find me tiresome in my neediness.

"You know I love you. But I'm happy to tell you again and again. You are the most wonderful, beautiful person I have ever meet. I am so lucky to have you accept me into your heart and your bed. I have a love for you that's of unlimited depth."

I had been on the edge of another orgasm when Ned had blown his load. But his words were more powerful than any finger or cock. A flood of endorphins, Oxytocin or whatever washed through me. Holding him tightly around the neck I felt the need to push hard up against him and while his still hard shaft lay within my body plugging his seed against my cervix, I ground myself against him for the few moments it took to get that one last climax.

Still Ned was hard, and while there was any vestige of his erection left, I wasn't going to release him; resting my head on his chest as I bathed in his presence.

But the moment of stillness and silence between us revealed the sound of a jogger coming down the track to the beach. A female running by the lightness of her stride. It was too late to withdraw and tidy up. I lay on Ned's chest watching, expecting that focused on her stride and the exit off the beach on the other side, she'd simply pass us by unnoticed as we lay on the water's edge.

As she appeared on the beach, I immediately recognised her. It was Julie. She'd slept on the yacht with Issie, so was oblivious to our morning schedule.

Dressed stunningly in a tiny pair of close fitting red spandex running shorts and an equally tiny matching sports bra, she remained oblivious to us as she strode across the top of the beach. As the other's observed later, it was Amy being Amy as I instinctively called out to her...

"Hi Julie."

I could see Ned roll his eyes under me as he pinched my bum with a 'why did you do that' message attached.

As Julie stopped and turned towards us, she'd found us still in coitus. Probably assuming we were doing nothing more than cuddling, she walked towards us.

"Hi guys. What's the water like?"

Cryptically from under me, I heard Ned under me reply...

"Warmer than when we laid down here."

Ned's erection had not yet even started to subside. Julie was half way between us when I decided I probably ought to do something to untangle us.

The thing is, I wasn't mortified. Not even embarrassed. Julie, like all my friends, knows the full story of my sex life with Ned. With the history with the Screw Girls, I've made love to Ned in full view of many others, shared his body with them and indeed, committed some pretty intimate acts upon them at the same time. Being caught having sex with Ned is just part of my life.

I lifted my hips to let Ned's erection escape my body and come crashing down onto his stomach. Then I backed off him, squatting between his legs, and fully exposing him to Julie, as I quickly splashed some water on my pussy to wash off the escaping discharge.

Then I splashed water on Ned's erection and rubbed my hands up and down to clean it; all as Julie all but stood over us. I don't think Ned quite knew what to do, but when I seemed to be taking too long rubbing it and washing it, dryly suggested...

"I think it might be time to put it away."

That was easier said than done. It had barely started to go down. I stretched his swimmers over it, only to have his balls fall out of the leg elastic where a chasm had developed to feed material into the covering of the tip of his erection.

Still, as I went about Ned's requested 'putting it away' I looked up a Julie and replied to Ned...

"I wouldn't be too worried. Julie's seen it all before when she's caught you banging away at Issie on the yacht."

Julie flushed bright red in a way I hadn't intended. The reality was Julie, had heard the activities on the yacht and had sneaked up to peak through the windows as he was mid-flight in giving Issie a g spot banger, back in the days before she met her husband. She got a pretty focused view of Ned's cock slipping in and out of Issie too from what I heard. She been seen by Ned and then, noticing Ned had noticed her, slunk away. But that didn't stop her from being attracted to the noise of Ned and Issie's sexual activities a few more time; not always discovered by Ned.