Unexpected Threesome Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That let him keep fingering Liddy and lean across to suck her nipple even as he brought me to the boil again.

As I stood there pressed firmly against the wall by the hand held to my breast and the push of his hips, Ned's erection slipped easily in and out of me. Each time he lifted me onto my toes, as on full penetration, he kept pushing the base of his erection sensuously against the front of my vaginal opening and screwing it about, touching up my cervix, all as his fingers arousingly tweaked by nipple.

The slightest tilt of his erection, as his upper torso leaned across to Liddy, provocatively increased the pressure on the side wall of my vagina, increasing the stimulation.

My moaning, an automatic reaction to my growing arousal, reassured Ned he was getting it right.

I could hear the slurp of Ned's lips sucking at Liddy's nipple under the shower as her heavy breathing and gentle sighs told me Ned was working his finger magic on her too.

With an appreciative groan, I heard Liddy cum and felt her hips quiver and tense next to mine as Ned worked to prolong her orgasm.

But as it subsided, Ned moved his full attention back to me; moving his mouth across to suck and bite my neck before arching his back to suck my previously neglected nipple.

I held his head to my breast as I let out a cry of ecstasy in response to the increased stimulation as Ned also increased the tempo and power of his thrusts.

Within moments Ned had me noisily climaxing with a...

"Oh yes...yes...oh fuck...oh shit...aaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

He let my contraction pummel his manhood before he withdrew, leaving me standing there in a post climatic state of bliss as he turned his attentions back to Liddy for the cum shot.

Liddy grasped my hand as Ned penetrated her, slowly thrusting.

But Ned hadn't finished with his pleasuring of Liddy yet.

If all Ned didn't was thrust away at her in this position, he knew she wouldn't climax again. She'll respond quickly to a g spot banger and can spend an hour having cervical climaxes on deep penetration. But she doesn't have my unusually responsive vagina or nipples. Standing up penetrative sex wasn't going to do it for her. She'd think it nice, intimate and all quite lovely, but not orgasmic.

But Ned knew, even here, how to explode her brain with a good one.

He let his manhood slip out of her vagina and slipped his well juiced up erection back and forwards through her crease. What he tries to do (because he does it with me sometimes too) is flip the edge of the bell at the end of his cock across her sensitive clit. I mean, just having the shaft itself rub your clit is great enough, but when he get the bell flipping right, it will take you through the roof.

Liddy grabbed the exposed part of his cock with her spare hand to guide Ned in his efforts, letting him bend down to suck her nipples without losing too much concentration on what was happening down there.

It wasn't fast -- it's not the way Liddy's body works -- but it was definitely having the effect Ned was looking for.

Liddy is not a screamer like me, but she does moan, sigh and breathe incredibly noisily as she gets excited. But what was really giving away her arousal was the increasingly crushing grasp she had on my hand.

There was plenty of warning of her impending climax; you could sense her responsiveness was encouraging Ned to respond to her every signal as to her needs, which simply upped her arousal further.

By Liddy's standards, her climax was quite demonstrative. With a prolonged...

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She moved her hips back and forward along Ned's shaft fairly rapidly, clearly prolonging and intensifying her orgasm.

Ned was waiting for her usual signal to penetrate her, at the very least to let her enjoy the sensation of her contractions bearing down on Ned's erection but I this case also to let Ned unleash his cum shot on her.

It didn't go to the usual plan. Her climax went on for longer. I could sense through her hand that her legs were weakening under her as she kept moaning even after she'd stopped pleasuring herself on Ned's shaft. She grasped him around the neck and kissed him, but then he simply slid from her grasp as her knees folded on her and she went to the floor of the shower recess, first squatting and then sitting on her bum, still hissing in the prolonged last throes of her orgasm.

Half way down the wall, she'd got out...

"You take it Amy."

For a moment, Ned just stood there slightly bent over watching Liddy's slide to the ground, his rampant erection occupying the space that once was occupied by Liddy's vagina but was now otherwise empty.

But we've been here before. Just occasional Liddy gets too excited and concedes to me the cum shot, knowing full well I'll never miss that opportunity. We all know this sort of sex requires a continuation of momentum. Ned knows both Liddy and I expect him to overcome his first instinct to fawn over Liddy and instead come back and take me for his cum shot; but it is always preceded by a moment of hesitation on his part.

He hesitated this time too. But when he did turn his attention back to me, it was with the sort of lust that drives me wild with excitement.

Standing in front of me, he put his hands under my thighs and lifted me bodily off the ground, folding my thighs around his hips as he pushed me back against the wall and surged his erection through my crease to find my vagina. He quickly penetrated me.

Then, as I grasped him tightly around the neck, he started grunting like crazy as he went the animal on me.

Lust, pure lust, Ned's unadulterated lust towards to me is like a drug to me. It inflames my erogenous zones and makes them hypersensitive to every stimulation of them. He knows it, knows I often demand it, which is why he can overcome his natural reticence to display it without me even asking for it.

Already sexualised and sensitised from my previous orgasms, he had me climaxing again within a few thrusts; his chest stimulating my nipples as his pubis rubbed against my clit and his manhood worked its wonders in my vagina.

Ned was doing his man thing; pleasuring his shaft inside me to induce it to release his life creating seed. His excitement was contagious. I could feel his shaft harden and surge with the pleasure he was giving himself; the tip elongating to touch my cervix as he bottomed out.

His grunts said it all; not just to the effort of lifting me up and thrusting into me, but with a tone that revealed the pleasure coursing down his shaft and through his body as he did so.

Whether I had multiple orgasms or just a very long and spectacular one, I don't know. But for the five minutes or so Ned was going the animal, I was never out of an orgasmic state; my cries of joy echoing around the bathroom and no doubt making themselves heard in every adjoining unit.

The anticipation in his grunting gave me some warning of his impending orgasm, but I sensed it first in his shaft. It was difficult to say exactly what -- a swelling maybe, a hardening, a surge, a tightening, even a lengthening. But something told me that it was like a coiled spring ready to be released.

And then he went. A deep growl of a groan as I felt his seed ejaculate against my cervix on full penetration. Ned gave another thrust and then stood there groaning as rope after rope blasted out of his cock, until he was left weak kneed and no longer able to hold me up.

He eased me to the ground, his shaft still hard inside me, and rested his head on my shoulder.

I patted his head...

"Enjoyed that did you?"

"I hope you enjoyed it just as much."

"Yep. We'll have to do that more often."

Liddy piped up from her position on the ground where she'd been sitting all but looking up my fanny as Ned pounded it...

"Me too."

Even as he continued to stand there penetrated into me, Ned offered Liddy a hand; pulling her up to wrap an arm around her and have her join our circle of just fucked bodies.

We would have like to have stayed like that longer, but Ned's cock did its post climax shrinking and it was time to get ready for dinner and a night out.