Unexpected Threesome Ch. 53

Story Info
Amy expands her Rumspringa experience.
14.3k words
4.79
8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 53 of the 59 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 04/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,236 Followers

In sailing terms, the Wednesday of Hamilton Island Race Week is a lay day -- a day off racing.

In regatta terms, it's a party day. Until a few years ago, the party was held on Whitehaven Beach; and hour's or more trip from the Island (depending on the speed of your boat).

But evidently things got a bit out of control and these days party central is now around the resort's pool area. While the band and sausage sizzle might be free, the drinks definitely aren't. But that's not to say a lot of them aren't consumed.

Both the weather and the event meant the dress standard for the day was nothing more than bikinis; with maybe a sundress to get you down there.

The sailing, nights of non-stop dancing and evenings of wild sex meant Ned and I were getting all the exercise we needed, so I'd let him off the morning runs; even if it meant missing out on the sexual liaison they facilitated.

For once, I woken up a bit later but still before Ned and Liddy. Ned was on his back between us, a full night erection towering up from his uncovered groin and bisecting his lower stomach. Liddy had an arm across his chest, as did I. It's always a temptation to play with that, but I thought it fairer that Ned got a bit more sleep.

After last night, I definitely needed a shower, but while we had an on suite in our room, I knew it was noisy to use while others were asleep in the room.

Grabbing my towel, I snuck out of the room to check out whether the main bathroom was free. I was still naked, but my antics on the first morning, following on from the distinct lack of privacy on the trip up, seemed to have quickly set something of an example for the rest of the household; morning nakedness was now both common and accepted -- if not expected - almost until after breakfast.

The ringleader in that, to a certain extent and not counting me, had been Ellen who encouraged the 'naturalness' of the approach in a light-hearted discussion on that first day; I suspected she both wanted to flaunt her nakedness in front of Ned and see him naked. But the younger guys -- Harry and Adam -- for whatever reason had decided nakedness was good too; maybe to flaunt themselves in front of other women, maybe to encourage the rest of us to go naked in response.

And I'll allow for Adam that, with his enormous manhood, letting it droop naked and unsupported was probably the most comfortable state for him; even if the sight of his manhood dangling nearly half way down his thigh was enough to take you aback every time you saw it.

Shelley was the most reticent, while Liddy tended to default to just her minuscule g string bikini bottoms. And while Ned was reticent, on the second day he bent to the winds and the teasingly applied pressure from Ellen to emerge naked too, as did most of the others.

Shelley was in that shower, so I put my towel on one of the stools around the kitchen bench and prepared a bowl of cereal; dancing around a naked Adam and then sitting next to an equally naked Ellen.

As the three of us chatted Adam was standing resting against the kitchen sink across from and opposite the bench Ellen and I were sitting at, which meant we had a full view, down to the knees, of his naked body.

And as a competitive swimmer with a giant cock and bulging balls to match, what an impressive body it was

If men are condemned for staring at women's breasts with the whole 'hey, I'm up here' thing, then I'd have to admit that, when really tested, women are little if any better. As I mechanically spooned down my breakfast between conversational snippets, my eyes were transfixed on what was dangling between Adam's legs.

Mind you, I wasn't alone in objectification. If I glanced across to Ellen she was inevitably transfixed on the same member I was. And when I tried to do the right thing and look up to Adam's eyes as I talked to him, his focus was no less on my breasts.

My body is not immune to reacting the Adam's naked presence and, although it controlled itself for a while, some risqué joke from Ellen triggered me and I suddenly felt my nipples harden on me; and in my case, that's not a subtle effect.

Sitting on slightly puffy conical areolas, my nipples are protruding even at rest and the whole nipple and areola grow into a towering edifice when excited or cold. About as subtle as a guy growing an erection; except this time in duplicate.

Like a cascading event, the fact Adam had been staring at them immediately became apparent when his manhood in turn reacted. In Adam's case, that's no small event.

Very quickly it swelled in length and diameter; arcing towards us into a horizontally suspended half mongrel, already twice the volume of an average guy's erection.

It happened so quickly, Adam barely had time to react; although from the stories I hear, the women in his swim team are notorious for teasing him into displaying a full boner to them, so it wasn't a first time experience by any means.

He looked down at it, clearly helpless to do anything about it short of running away...

"Sorry. Don't know where that came from."

I gave him a smile and a breast wobbling shrug. Ellen went further...

"Yea, standing in front of a pair of naked women can do that to a man."

Basically getting permission from Ellen to display whatever his body wanted, it seems the inhibition switch which had halted its growth was released. Because almost immediately it swelled and lengthened further; growing to a full hard vertical erection.

Two beer cans stacked one on the other is the traditional way of describing both its length and girth. And it's no exaggeration. And the oversize balls hanging out the side of the base suggest Shelley could well be swimming in cum every time he dumps a load on her.

I had to admire Adam's chutzpah continuing to stand there trying to talk to us with that thing on display. Being little more than 20 might leave you vulnerable to growing an erection in front of others, but it seems the boldness of youth also lets you display it.

It wasn't that long before Shelley emerged from the bathroom, loosely wrapped in a towel which wasn't big enough to hide both her breasts and pussy, so ended up hiding neither. She took in the scene and walked over to Adam, wrapping her hand around his erection as she only half blocked our view of him and that of his erection not at all...

"Should you be displaying that thing to impressionable young ladies?"

Ellen couldn't help herself...

"We're impressed alright. We always are by it. As for being young or ladies? That's very nice of you but a questionable judgement."

She nudged me as she added...

"After all, Amy dry humped half the TP52 guys last night."

I nudged her back...

"Do you mind? I didn't nothing of the sort."

"Yea, it was only a third."

With one hand on his shaft, Shelley had cuddled him with the other behind his back, leaving the towel unsupported. Loosely wrapped to start with, it had quickly unravelled, falling down until it was kept off the floor only by the contact between Shelley's and Adam's hips, but really leaving her as exposed as the rest of us.

Physically, Shelley and Adam seemed cut from the same cloth; almost -- with one reservation -- made for each other, or maybe just from the same genetic mould.

Tall, (very tall in Adam's case) slender bodies, strong and firm (again, exceedingly and distractingly so in Adam's case), they both have outsized sexual organs. Adam's giant cock, Shelley's outsize -- for her slender build anyway -- breasts. She is a complete stunner, both in figure and face.

But every time I see her standing next to Adam in an aroused state, I just can't help wondering how the hell she takes that thing into her body. It looks like it would go in all the way up to her diaphragm and fill half the diameter of her sensuously pinched waist. Slight exaggerations maybe, but that doesn't deny the fact it just doesn't look possible.

And as for how often I see her standing next to his erection, Shelley's presence is like Viagra to him. He's too young to have it under control yet and she's too stunning for her presence not to affect him. Whether naked or in a bikini, he seems to grow a boner any time she's showing enough flesh anywhere near him and from what I hear the only way of getting it back under control is to give her a good root. And given his notoriously fast refraction, even that often doesn't work.

If staring at Ellen and me in our naked states grew the boner, Shelley's presence and her hand around it super charged it. You could see it pumping out pre-cum.

I watched as their eyes romantically meet and a thought arose in both their brains. A flick of Shelley's eyes and a nod of Adam's head and they excused themselves as they retreated into their bedroom.

Ellen and I looked at each other as the bedroom door closed; well aware of what would follow. The unit was small and there were little to no secrets as to what went on behind the closed doors. Within a minute or two, the feint squeaking of the bed signalled Shelley had been penetrated by that monster cock and the action had started making me wonder what happened to the extensive foreplay she was meant to need to get her body able to accept it.

I smiled at Ellen as Shelley's grunting and moaning strongly suggested she was on top. Deferring my intention to shower, Ellen and I sat there staring and grinning at each other while Shelley worked herself up to a noisy orgasm before a whole lot more bed squeaking had Adam noisily signal his orgasm with a prolonged groan. It was all over -- or at least the first round was -- in five minutes.

I asked Ellen...

"Is our bed that squeaky?"

She grinned back...

"Who'd know? Between your moaning and screaming and Ned's grunting and groaning, there could be a seven scale earthquake happening and no-one would notice."

"I thought I'd been very good about screaming."

"You've been better than normal I admit. But I still have to cross my legs in frustration every time you're at it."

She leaned in to me to add in a whisper...

"The truth is I miss fucking Ned and hearing you two are at it reminds me of that."

I gave her a hug as I stood up to head for the shower.

When I emerged ten minutes later, the room was crowded. I slipped through to my room to put on my bikini for the day; one of my favourites outside the boat ones. It was a burnt orange, fairly brief one with a slide tie top and a tie sided bottom. The cut flattered and teasingly revealed while the colour flattered my olive skin colour nicely.

It wasn't as transparent as the white one when wet; but being essentially unlined except for the tiniest gusset lining, it wasn't entirely opaque either. And it did nothing to disguise either my projecting nipples or the significant line of crease running vertically though my substantial mons bulge.

After breakfast, and now with my white lace dress over my bikini, we started to amble down to the central area to check out the scene. We were half way down when Ned cut me out from the pack, gently wrapping his arm around mine and guiding me off to the side...

"Amy. Have you ever heard of the Amish concept of Rumspringa?"

"No, not really."

"When they get to a certain age in their teens, they have a period away from their strict old fashioned life and conservative rules. In effect, they're given a period to run wild; freed from all the strictures of Amish life. And from what I understand, some of them take full advantage of that. Pregnancies are not unknown. The idea is for them to test out the outside world and see if they still want to commit to Amish life."

"So?"

"You've been testing your wings while we've been here; which is great and part of why we came. But I don't know if you've sufficiently given yourself the freedom to do that properly. Maybe you should think of this as your Rumspringa. There are no rules other than those you impose to keep yourself safe. There no such thing as infidelity because none is imposed on you. This is a chance to really test the outside world and see if it offers anything to you."

"Ned, you almost make it sound like you want me to fuck another guy. Maybe several of them."

I could see Ned taken aback by my comment. It wasn't meant harshly; just a statement of what I thought he was saying. But I could understand if he took it as a criticism. He was almost biting his lips, wondering how to reply and I was about to come to his rescue when he came out with...

"Amy, you're a stunningly attractive and sexually desirable woman and you've had men chasing you all week. I've loved seeing you enjoy and take advantage of the attention you've drawn. It makes me so proud of you. Really proud. I don't doubt you've been propositioned many times by guys wanting more. I just want to make sure that, if you say no, it's only because you really don't want to, not because you feel it would betray or offend me if you didn't."

He hesitated, then added...

"And maybe even making that call, you might think about whether it's worth giving it a go. Err on the side of adventure maybe. I know the rules have always permitted you to do all that anytime. The only real rule is that you either use a condom or quarantine after until you can test negative -- to protect both me and Liddy. Because this might be your best chance to really see if your life with me is what you want."

We walked slowly on as I contemplated Ned's words. There was something about Rumspringa that appealed to me. At first the concept salved my conscience about last night. Really? I could barely believe I caused three guys to jizz their pants as I danced with them.

One part of me had a ball and absolutely revelled in the male attention and the power I realised I had over them -- quite a novelty for a girl with the history of domestic violence I have.

But the other part was wracked by guilt. Had I been unfaithful to Ned or gone too far?

Rumspringa seemed to absolve me of the sins of the latter. I liked it, and as I pondered it, I could see how Ned was projecting it forward.

I stopped, turned to face him, hugged him tightly and looked up at his face...

"Ned, you're such a dag and I love you all the more for it. You don't need to start lecturing me about how you love me so much it would hurt you more to have me regret living with you then it would to lose me. And how I have to remember one day you'll be a decrepit old man while I'm still in my prime. I know that and I know it's what drives this talk. But you know, you're right. I should use this as my Rumspringa.

Maybe, just maybe, if a guy even half takes my fancy, I might even let him finger me; may more -- maybe more than finger me and maybe more than one guy. I don't know. But I'll try to mentally free myself from the bonds of our relationship for just a few days, even if I can't free myself from my love for you and my desire for your body."

Adding after a moment...

"Happy?"

But then adding a doubt after another moment...

"But won't you feel I'm somehow slutty and contaminated then?"

Ned broke eye contact as he pondered my challenge...

"Do you think I'm contaminated after I have sex with Liddy? I don't think I'm entitled to a monopoly on sleeping with someone else. Yes, I know, that's in a relationship package deal; but really it's the same thing. As for the slutty, and really even the contamination thing, the whole purpose of Rumspringa is to make temporarily acceptable what otherwise isn't. If you're asking whether there's a little bit of me that's uncomfortable with all this, of course there is. But it's an entirely selfish reaction which frankly it's up to me to deal with.

So, yes, as much as is humanly possible, I am happy that you're embracing the concept."

As we'd been standing embraced, the others had kept walking. I unfolded myself from Ned, took his hand, and we set out to follow them.

I was surprised by how quickly I'd embraced Rumspringa in that discussion, at least in theory. Whether I'd be brave enough in practice, I didn't know. I suspected a few cocktails would be needed to help me out in that area.

That's not to say there weren't issues. The whole condom or quarantine thing was one. Our relationship rules were clear and fair. No one wanted an STD brought into our family. But I had no intention of going out and buying a box of condoms 'just in case', quite apart from the fact I had nowhere to stash them. But nor did I want to find myself in quarantine -- which basically means protected sex with Ned until I can get a clear bill of health.

I'd discovered too much about the way the male and female body interact during sex -- or at least during sex that's anything more than a fast pounding to a quick release -- to want that interfered with when I was fucking Ned. It was a bridge I'd have to cross if I went that far.

Our group set itself up a little base of operations -- in the form of a circle of not previously claimed sun lounges - near one of the pools, not too far from the wet bar and a sufficient distance from the band that we could converse reasonably normally.

For a while we took it easy; the group expanding as we were joined first by Issie and Julie and then gradually some of the TP52 guys and other male and even female hangers on who our group had accumulated over the last few days as a result of there being an apparent surplus of attractive women inclined to dress in not very much by way of clothing.

Really, from my point of view, up to this point, the TP52 guys had been something of an amorphous mob. I barely knew any of their names and I wasn't even sure I could identify more than two of the guys who jazzed themselves while dancing with me last night.

Certainly, when it's dark and the band is loud, it's really hard to carry on any conversation or even get that good a study of the guy. And the fact they were all these slender, muscularly, chiselled look guys didn't help much in picking them apart.

I suppose I should have made better use of their invasion of our boat for post race drinks. But even here, it was bodily squeezingly crowded as we sat around the cockpit and the conversation tended to be group orientated, making it hard to even get and remember the name of a guy's whose lap you might be sitting on.

Still, there'd been a few of them I thought stood out from the others, and I sort of resolved to do better in the getting to know you game when we had a whole day of sitting around in bright sunlight and clear air to do so.

Because Ned is not recognised as being the partner I'm always obliquely referring to, and clearly much older than me and apparently hitched to Liddy, the guys feel quite uninhibited about chatting me up right in front of him -- even when I'm sitting next to him.

And because the guys were assuming I was half a decade or more younger than I actually was -- the benefits of growing up in sunless England I suppose -- many of my potential suitors were clearly too young for me. At least unless I wanted a sex feast of younger males; which wasn't really what I had planned.

Still it took no effort to deal with them politely and let down their hormone driven optimism gently and enjoy the conversation enough along the way.

Indeed, it was actually me who made the first move on someone I thought might have been a better prospect. I even knew his name from last night -- Greg. As he first joined our circle of people by the pool, he went and sat in a spare seat next to Ellen. It wasn't all that surprising. She's a stunner -- more so in her bikini -- a delight to converse with and I'd seen him talking to her as we'd sat around the yacht yesterday. He might have known the guy on the other side of her was her husband, but that didn't stop it being a pleasant way to pass some time.

On the other hand, the seat next to me was taken by one of the younger TP52 guys.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,236 Followers