Unexpected Threesome Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The craziness got crazier when I felt Ned cum and went back momentarily into the screaming orgasm state.

Still, my own sexual excitement must have been contagious. Much sooner than I thought likely, Ian started to moan in pleasure. I looked down to see an increased flow of pre-cum as his balls started to brew up. Twisting my head back a bit to make sure I didn't cop one straight in the face, I watched as the bell once again swelled and ropes of cum started squirting from him.

These had somewhat less ejeculative power than the earlier ones; rising briefly into the air before falling back onto my breasts.

I kept moving my breasts against him until he stopped squirting, then finally let him go and sat back on my haunches, watching as at my eye level, his previously firm manhood quickly lost it hardness and collapsed into a flaccid, dangling dog dick.

With the additional stimulation from Ned's activities gone, I was spent. I wasn't ready for this to turn into a third round...

"We probably ought to get back to the others."

Ian may not have got everything he wanted, but he must have decided he'd got enough, accepting my suggestion.

As I tied my bikini top back on, I knew that I was in a mess. Ian's cum was running all over my breasts and down onto my stomach and was now soaking though the material of the top and my bikini pants were soaked in my juices. I'd noticed as we boarded the had a hose attached to the tap on the dock and fully intended to make the most of it.

Walking through the yacht towards the companionway, when Ian picked up the phone he'd discarded on the navigation table as we'd walked through the interior, I had a thought...

"Can I borrow your phone for a quick call?"

Ian handed it to me and walked ahead, climbing the ladder to the deck as I dallied dialling Ned's number...

"Hi Ned. Can you meet me in the unit in about half an hour? If you could bring my dress and things from where we were sitting, that would be great."

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, all good. I'll see you soon."

I hung up quickly. I didn't want to explain on the phone what the request was really all about.

As we climbed down onto the dock I made a beeline for the hose, turned it on and started to give myself a good hosing down. I was keen to get my juices out of my bikini pants and Ian's cum off my breasts and out of my bikini top, so had to risk some fairly blatant exposures as I pulled the material of my bikini pieces away from my body to stick the hose in for a good flush out.

All of which quite naturally attracted Ian's attention. He started by asking me to hose him down while I was still only half way through myself, progressed to opening up the front of his pants so I could hose his dick down and then started a bit of a playful wrestle for the hose; ensuring we were both getting very wet in the process as he rubbed his quickly hardening cock against the front of my bikini pants.

It was a game I didn't mind, even liked. But I could see that, having gone as far as we did, Ian felt a certain sexual inhibition towards me; maybe even a sense of proprietary sexual entitlement.

He might not have been pleased with what I had in mind.

Ian wasn't in any hurry to get back to the pool area, and given I needed to give Ned time to refract, neither was I. When Ian suggested we stop at a stall along the way for an ice cream, I willingly accepted and happily sat on a seat nearby to slowly eat it while Ian tried to persuade me to meet up with him later in the evening. I demurred on that, telling I had commitments with our group, but that our paths might cross just the same.

Having finished the ice cream, we continued the short walk home. Even as I went to separate from him and head to our unit as he returned to the pool, Ian tried one last time for a commitment from me for the evening.

The thing was, while he was being all nice and reasonably gentlemanly, it was also clear he was wanting another chance at penetrative sex; this time prepared with condoms at the ready. He didn't say as much, but the way he was angling for the night to play out left little doubt.

That may or may not happen eventually, but at this point I wanted more control than agreeing to his plans would give me. And in any case I had erotic plans of my own.

I got to the unit first and, after untying the double knot on my bikini pants and returning it to a bow, sat in the sun on the veranda, letting my bikini finish drying as I waited for Ned to return.

As I heard the latch unlock, I walked to the door, meeting him before it had even closed behind him. Without saying a word, I pulled the t shirt he had on over his head and ripped open the Velcro fastening on his board shorts, revealing the speedos underneath.

"Ned, I need you to go the animal on me. I mean really crazy, apeshit crazy, animal. Crazy animal like you've never done before."

Ned could have played twenty questions on that request. He was entitled to. I'd been missing all afternoon fooling around with another guy. To come back and ask for the most lust filled, desperately urgent, vigorous, almost violent sex possible is probably the last thing he'd expect. It opened up doors of curiosity only someone as understanding as Ned could resist.

Instead he said nothing; just picking me up in his strong arms and threw me over his shoulder. Looking down his bare back, I watched as, with his first step, his pants fell to the floor and he kicked them aside as he walked towards our bedroom, leaving me looking down the butt crack display on his low slung speedos.

When we got to the bed, he threw me on it. I instantly recognised he'd thrown me on the towel Ned and Liddy had put on the bed as an insurance against her squirting during their earlier sex; bringing back erotic memories of his ghost erection stimulating me as they'd made love.

As I landed on my back, arms spread out, I looked up to see the top two thirds of his impressive erection projecting over the loose waistband of his swimmers; the erection that had so distracted me as I'd fooled around with Ian. Still, I was both thankful and pleased that Ned's body's reaction to the prospect of sex with me is as fast as mine to him. There was just something that just made me desperately need that erection to be in my body.

In a moment, he was on top of me, pulling aside the gusset of my bikini pants before quickly penetrating me.

Frankly I could have cum at that moment in shear gratitude and appreciation of how much Ned's actions showed his empathy to and understanding of my request. His urgent physical delivery of me onto the bed, his not even taking the time to lose his swimmers and his pandering to my fetish about bikini sex; especially as not spending time taking them off adds to the urgency of the sex. And lastly, but really important given how Ned is always worried about hurting me in these situations, his trusting that my body would be ready to receive him as he urgently penetrated me.

But that was just the start. With his legs outside mine, supporting his upper body with one extended arm, he slipped a hand under the small of my back, lifting up my hips as he started a fast pounding of me; grunting loudly with the effort.

With my limp body only contacting the bed at my shoulders, head and ankles, I could feel my whole body rag dolling to his powerful thrusts; my breasts wobbling under Ned's eyes in a way I knew drove him crazy with desire.

Going the animal style sex is something both Ellen in her time, and I, wanted from Ned for the simple reason he was almost too thoughtful and understanding in his approach to sex with us. Sometimes we just wanted him to demonstrate how lustfully he desired us by giving vent to his most carnal desires.

'Apeshit crazy animal' is a request he'd never had before and had no fixed meaning. How do you take over the top a sexual performance that was already at the limits of acceptability?

Ned certainly wasn't going to try and split me like a log by repeatedly crashing the base of his shaft uninhibitly into my vulva.

Ned's improvisation was to still thrust rapidly, but to slow the thrust at the last moment before full penetration and then thrown his hips up and forward as he applied more pressure to the small of my back. The result was to have his shaft lift my body up and throw it into a rolling wave of movement.

It felt like his shaft was trying to penetrate all the way into my uterus while the increased pressure on the front wall of my vagina massively stimulated my g spot and the depth of penetration touched up my cervix. Then as my hips rolled back down, my clit was stimulated by his pubis as it rotated against it.

Ned had to work hard to achieve that result and every thrust was accompanied by a deep groan of expended energy, heavily tinged with sexual excitement, as he watched my breasts quickly bounce themselves out of my small bikini top and then nearly off my chin as each roll of my body moved exaggeratedly to my upper chest.

I just lay there, arms still spread out on the bed, meekly letting my body respond pliantly to Ned's actions, screaming with a quickly rising sexual excitement with every thrust.

I might like the urgency of bikini sex, but Ned likes to be making love to my naked body. Having satisfied my need for urgency, he went about undressing me with the same passion he was applying to our love making.

Rag-dolling my body progressively slightly to the left had partly exposed the tie strings of my top on the right side of my body.

With one thrust he dove down and grabbed the upper tie with his teeth, growling like a lion as he threw his head about loosening the bow that held it. With the lower tie harder to get enough exposure on to get a good bite of it, on the next thrust he paused momentarily on full penetration with my body lifted up to bend in and contort his neck under my back to get a better grip on it.

Roaring and growling as if he was going to eat me while he was there, he again grabbed the string and re-emerged with it in his mouth; shaking his head about with it until he was sure it was released.

Completely turned on by his playful animal display and already highly stimulated by his thrusts, I came; an orgasm accompanied by screams of pleasure tinged with playful screams of a woman been eaten by a hungry lion and tickled all in one.

With the next thrust, as I continued to cry out in orgasm, he took the lower string in his teeth between my breasts and pulled the top off completely, throwing it to one side with a vigorous head movement.

Even as I was distracted by my orgasm, I could see him glancing down, trying to work out what to do with my pants. With one hand holding his body up over mine and the other taking my weight under the small of my back, he didn't have one free to release them with. He tried one desperate attempt to contort his head around far enough to grab a side tie in his teeth, but it was as a forlorn attempt as I'm sure he thought it would be.

Instead he eased me down to the bed and withdrew the hand under my back and then eased himself on top of me, leaving me panting under him but momentarily freeing both his hands.

With his head now on the mattress alongside mine, he whispered in a teasing manner...

"I want that sexy little pussy of yours naked for my wild animal ravishing of you..."

To which, in the throes of my climax, I could but pant in return...

"I...just want...you...to ravish me."

With his full weight on me, he used both hands to pull the two side ties concurrently, then lifted his hips enough to let him rip the pants out from between my legs, throwing it to the side too.

A moment later he had elevated himself over me again, slipped his hand back into the small of my back and was again rag-dolling my body with his thrusts.

As I so often do when Ned goes the animal like this Ned had me in that state of continuous out of control orgasm. This one got right out of control. I squirted -- something I very, very rarely do. And then, as I screamed through yet another orgasm, squirted again.

But this was hard work for Ned; exhausting. Yet every massive grunt seemed tinged with such a sexual high, he seemed reluctant to release; pausing occasionally as if to top up his endurance when he felt his balls about to brew over.

As the space between his grunts started to fill with prolonged sighs of pleasure, I knew the end was neigh.

As he partly withdrew to commence what turned out to be his final pre-cum thrust, his impending release was clear when the withdrawal was accompanied by loud groans of...

"Oh...OH...OH."

Normally Ned buries himself deeply and holds it there as he cums. But this time he started thrusting madly as he bellowed out...

"AAAHHHGGGG...AAAHHGGGG...OH MY GOD...AAAGGGgggg"

After maybe two or three ropes of cum, he collapsed down on me, lying still and continuing to moan into the bed alongside my head as he continued to squirt out his load.

There was a pause, but I knew Ned well enough by now to know that if that orgasm was as good as it sounded, it wasn't the end.

Sure enough, after a few moments, accompanied by a soulful...

"Ooooohhhhhhh..."

He jiggled and short thrust his erection as he started a rolling succession of what we've come to call "after orgasms". Yes, we both know men only cum once, but there's a distinct gap between the former and the latter and, as Ned says, they're intensely pleasurable. We like to think of it as his body progressively sweeping through his balls, collecting every last drop of cum and sending it up his shaft.

Exhausted and spent by the energy expended in going apeshit animal on me, Ned just continued to lie there, panting like a marathon runner; his full weight bearing down on me. Not wanting to crush me, he found the energy to roll us over, leaving him flopped under me, his erection still hard and fully penetrated in me.

It is again a feature of sex with Ned -- science or not - that the better his orgasm, the longer his erection lasts afterwards. If so, the one in me should last the whole night. I wish!

We lay there quietly enjoying the afterglow of great sex; the oxytocin missing from my encounter with Ian now coursing through my body and making me wish I could keep Ned pinned under me forever.

But, as much out of concern as curiosity, Ned had to ask...

"What was all that about? I thought you were meant to be fooling around with other guys. Are you OK?"

The only secret I had from Ned was his paranormal fucking of me when he's making love to Liddy. And that was more because it was so unbelievable, rather than embarrassment. One day maybe Ellen and I can get together to explain it to him; safety in numbers against being committed to some asylum. In the meantime, I had to answer his entirely reasonable question while dancing around that.

"Yes, I have been fooling around with a guy, although fooling around was as far as it went if you know what I mean. But it just stirred me up and made me realise I really had the hots for you. But I'm certainly OK; if being passionately in love with you doesn't fall outside that definition."

Ned pondered my answer...

"Amy, the love between us is a beautiful, wonderful thing. But give your rumspringa a decent chance. I think we'll both feel better about our relationship if it's properly tested."

"It sounds like you're assuming it will pass the test and nothing will change."

"No, whatever my personal desires might be, I want the test to be real and to come up with the right result for you, whatever that might be."

"Ned, flirting with guys, even fooling around with them, I've got no problems with. I rather enjoy it; if only because it makes me feel I have a certain power over them. Whether I can actually have real sex with another guy, I just don't know. Part of me would like to try it, to see if any other guy can have the effect on me that you do. The other overwhelms me with a feeling I'm giving a guy access to something that belongs only to you."

"Amy, I think we are both people who think sex belongs in a relationship, so I'm certainly not going to tell you that you should do something you're not comfortable with. But your body belongs to you alone. I'm old enough, and this issue is important enough, I can cope with any jealousy that comes from it. If you want to try sex, then you do so with my blessing. I know there's a lot more to this whole question than sex. But I also know it's fundamental to you and in a way is a sort of proxy for how you might respond to another male. So it's clear to me that is part of the test and I can deal with that."

Still overwhelmed with a sense of love, I laid my head down on Ned's chest.

It seemed there was so much to think about and so little time to do so.

More immediately, I knew we'd soon have to go down to join the others. It was still only mid-afternoon. But while Ned was still hard and inside me, I was going to enjoy it while I could.